Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eyesofintuition

Interesting photo

To me it is most like the Navy Nurse uniform. Do you have any relatives that did this?

The position on your right side and above you would usually indicate a paternal Grandma or Great Grandma! I keep thinking maternal though. :unsure: I feel from looking at her image (the one in your energy) that this woman was a person who's inner strength may often have gone unnoticed and often surprised those around her when she showed how courageous she could be.

As she is within your energy I would say she is now a guide, or is offering you help right now.

And yes I'd say Im about 95% sure it was you, although your hair was different. You looked a little younger (which can happen with a haircut - so could actually be the future). You had a long fringe and it was either tied back or cropped short at the back.

Do you remember what I told you that you said to me?

I don't know if there was a woman on my mom's side who did that type of work. From what I've heard from my mother, she doesn't know alot about her side of the family much further back from her own parents. She seems to remember though that they came from Germany I believe. The 2 family names on her side that I know of are "King" and "Popkey". But that's about as much as I know.

I have to say though that your approach to this is nice, because it gives me some comfort. It opens my mind a bit to the possibility that I have support with me right now. :)

It doesn't surprise me that you say my hair was different, because my hair has changed often. I'm a hairdresser by trade, so my hairstyle doesn't stay the same for long. :lol:

I don't remember what I said to you in your dream. I will go back to our messages and look at it again, as it must be important. Thanks for your insight Jodee. :) :wub:

I think the one in the window to your left may be a reflection of a Christmas decoration - it looks like a fairy/angel when you enlarge it.

Kai, where is the pregnant woman?

Are you talking about the reflection to my left opposite from the figure?

I am really interested in this approach jodee... you have given me something to think about.

In the past when I have done some aura readings I have feel that same way: the colours the person is wearing and the colours in the background are so often the colours of their aura.

I feel as if I am cheating and I am very careful to get the exact shade so they don't think I'm just seeing what they see.

It got to the pint where I was requesting that people sent a black & white image.

Now, I will muse more upon this... :)

Thanks jodee. :wub:

Yes, I agree that is a very good point. I am not very experienced at reading auras yet myself. I do remember that night, while standing in that noisy croud, I was practicing. :) I picked up lots of greens. I don't know what that means though. :unsure:

No I didn't see that before, but just now i looked and to me it looks like an old man with long hair in a suit.

On the other hand it also looks like a hampster on its hind legs. In a suit.

lol Moo. I like the hampster idea.

Guest MooPurple

Well...I thought it would be nice to share what I saw:

suitham.jpg

A very snazzy hamster

hehe I have a lot of free time lately :P

suitham.jpg

A very snazzy hamster

LOLOL

A very snazzy hamster

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest SorrowfulMind

It's very strange you post this..

My stepdad took a very similar photo. They were on vacation in Florida (I think?) and there was a HUGE storm outside. So my stepdad too a picture of my mom standing by the window with a shocked look on her face. But in the window, there's what looks to be a reflection of someone wearing a sheet (yanno, when people pretend to be ghosts?). But my mom and stepdad were the only people in the hotel room. It almost looks like there's just someone standing outside. Except they're on the 3rd floor.

I don't have photoshop or anything to make it larger, so if anyone has anything to make it bigger, would you mind doing so and posting it?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/Gero...tures/ghost.jpg

In the window, you can see a few squares. I believe those are the windows to other rooms. They aren't from inside the room because you can see them through my mom's reflection (which makes them outside). My mom's reflection can been seen on top of the ghosty sheety thing so that means the ghosty sheety thing HAS to be outside. BUT!! The windows from OUTSIDE can be seen through the ghosty sheety thing too! :blink: What the heck. lol

Guest MooPurple

Hahaha. It looks exactly like someone is just standing in the backround wearing a sheet.

I enlarged it on my browser and it looks like someone is pressed against the window looking in. I got chills. Yipes!

I can not imagine a way that hamster could be snazzier.

Except if he was wearing a top hat of course!

tophat.PNG

:lol:

SorrowfulMind, that IS wierd! It certainly looks like someone with a sheet over their head though :D

Guest SorrowfulMind

Haha. We knew how crazy it sounded, saying that person wasn't there when they took the photo. (Turns out, they were on the first floor. My mistake. :D) But even if someone WAS standing outside the window, you wouldn't be able to see the background through it! They thought that maybe somehow, it could have been a double negative. But there is nothing like that in any other photos.. nor are any other photos distorted (and usually, when one has a double exposure, a couple more do too).

I have no idea. But it's the weirdest photo I have ever seen in my life. lol

Guest MooPurple
I can not imagine a way that hamster could be snazzier.

Except if he was wearing a top hat of course!

haha. I was going to add a hat, but I couldn't find one that matched his suit. Its more of a 40's flair. :D

Sorrowful (and everyone else) I enlarged the picture and although your mom is pixelated, you can see the person in the sheet fairly well.

ghost.jpg

This picture just makes me laugh. Obviously if its a ghost, they're fairly new to the game. They don't know there's no need to wear a sheet....

This picture just makes me laugh. Obviously if its a ghost, they're fairly new to the game. They don't know there's no need to wear a sheet....

ROFL

rofl-50476.jpg

Guest Sparklyy
haha. I was going to add a hat, but I couldn't find one that matched his suit. Its more of a 40's flair. :D

Sorrowful (and everyone else) I enlarged the picture and although your mom is pixelated, you can see the person in the sheet fairly well.

ghost.jpg

Hey Sorrowfulmind,

Few things Did you get those pictures developed yourself? Or did someone bring them to you after?

It's almost as if someone photoshopped it in let me show you

Heres a duck

http://www.freefoto.com/images/01/08/01_08_18---Duck_web.jpg

Heres a duck with your ghost in it.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j45/Vict...---Duck_web.jpg

It was a perfect shape to cut out of a picture and place somewhere else.

Look on google for ghosts.

Guest MooPurple
Hey Moo,

Few things Did you get those pictures developed yourself? Or did someone bring them to you after?

It's almost as if someone photoshopped it in let me show you

That was Sorrowfulmind's picture, not mine. I just enlarged it for her so everyone can see what she was asking about better.

You're going to have to ask her about how it was developed and all that.

Guest Sparklyy
That was Sorrowfulmind's picture, not mine. I just enlarged it for her so everyone can see what she was asking about better.

You're going to have to ask her about how it was developed and all that.

Oh kay I missunderstood

:)

Sorrowfulmind

lol...sorry:)

Guest SorrowfulMind

The photo was developed in a store and given to us. I directly scanned the photo and put it online. I know it's possible to fake a ghost image (I'm going to school to be a graphic designer), but this is on the negative also. I'm not saying it's a ghost.. because that's kind of silly of me to say "Its a ghost wearing a sheet!" But we still have no idea what it is. It's the weirdest pictures I've ever seen in my life. lol

Guest Sparklyy
The photo was developed in a store and given to us. I directly scanned the photo and put it online. I know it's possible to fake a ghost image (I'm going to school to be a graphic designer), but this is on the negative also. I'm not saying it's a ghost.. because that's kind of silly of me to say "Its a ghost wearing a sheet!" But we still have no idea what it is. It's the weirdest pictures I've ever seen in my life. lol

Okay then it could be someone astro projecting. They would have to be wearing a cloak,or some kind of religious clothing. You can see the face of someone in the sheet,and a face on the side of it.

Hey everyone, I hope you don't mind, I am going to go ahead and remove the links to my picture now that this topic has moved onto someone else's photo. But if anyone wants to have a look at the picture again, please feel free to pm me. :)

Hey everyone, I hope you don't mind, I am going to go ahead and remove the links to my picture now that this topic has moved onto someone else's photo. But if anyone wants to have a look at the picture again, please feel free to pm me. :)

Did you get any information out of our discussion?

Did you get any information out of our discussion?

Yes I got a lot of information from the photo and from the discussion. I'm glad I was able to share it here! It's amazing to me how much information the universe really does share with us... sometimes it's just a matter of recognizing what is being shown. It's so funny to me because, there have been times I've been baffled by the messages I've gotten, but then when the events in my life fall together, the messages suddenly seem so obvious. :mellow: