Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Victoria

Have fun

Or come in and practise your reading.

It's called the playground because psychic and spiritual development should be about having FUN with your abilities. :D

Or come in and practise your reading.

It's called the playground because psychic and spiritual development should be about having FUN with your abilities.

:D

Woo! :)

Now I just need to be able to do readings and stuff. Better head off to "The Classroom". :blink:

Guest jodee
Woo! :)

Now I just need to be able to do readings and stuff. Better head off to "The Classroom". :blink:

There's no better way to learn, than just having a go - and everyone knows we are all just practicing on here.

You did well in the predictions thread Dorky, if I remember rightly - go on just have a go! :D

Hi Victoria! I'm signing up to be a guinea pig and to have some fun! Thanks for always being so creative with your posts.

xxx

Guest MooPurple

I'll offer myself as a guinea pig :)

Practice away.

Lane, I think you are thinking of the word "aligator" hehe.

I'm in.What word am I thinking of???? Anybody??

telescope

volcano

lol :P

There's no better way to learn, than just having a go - and everyone knows we are all just practicing on here.

You did well in the predictions thread Dorky, if I remember rightly - go on just have a go! :D

Thank you Jodee :]

Lane, I keep thinking of the moon and water (moon might be cause of your sig so I lean towards water).

Bawnie, something about a book that seems important, and it has a bookmark that looks like a purple ribbon (spiritual?). Next I got a desk, are you studying? Are you into yoga or meditation involving chakras, especially 7th?

Moo, seems like a revolving door, like going in circles but not getting where you want to go, seems like a frustrating time but improvement is coming. A very pretty woman, long straight brown hair and likes the color yellow a lot, I think this person is a Mom but I am not sure if that means your Mom.

Nigel, you have a lot invested in an outcome you are hoping for with a project/plan you have invested a lot of time and energy into, and I think in the end you won't be disappointed, but it might take a little longer than you anticipated at first. Then there is somebody around you, I almost want to say it is a guide, an older woman with blonde hair, you are being helped and protected. Somebody with an older but well maintained blue car, I want to say chevy but not sure, somehow this car/the owner is important although the importance might not be clear now it will be.

Lane, I keep thinking of the moon and water (moon might be cause of your sig so I lean towards water).

Bawnie, something about a book that seems important, and it has a bookmark that looks like a purple ribbon (spiritual?). Next I got a desk, are you studying? Are you into yoga or meditation involving chakras, especially 7th?

Moo, seems like a revolving door, like going in circles but not getting where you want to go, seems like a frustrating time but improvement is coming. A very pretty woman, long straight brown hair and likes the color yellow a lot, I think this person is a Mom but I am not sure if that means your Mom.

Nigel, you have a lot invested in an outcome you are hoping for with a project/plan you have invested a lot of time and energy into, and I think in the end you won't be disappointed, but it might take a little longer than you anticipated at first. Then there is somebody around you, I almost want to say it is a guide, an older woman with blonde hair, you are being helped and protected. Somebody with an older but well maintained blue car, I want to say chevy but not sure, somehow this car/the owner is important although the importance might not be clear now it will be.

:D woah your good!

Guest MooPurple

haha that sounds like my mom.

ill be a guinea pig :)

and ill practice aswell lol.

god i cant believe im gonna quote twilight.... or new moon...

"life time of servitude!"

(sorry, i just love the word "servitude"!)

This looks like fun. I'll also volunteer. Practice makes perfect.

Hi June-Looked through all of my books and found "The Purpose Driven Life" which has a purple and yellow cover. I had a piece of paper as a bookmark on page 35 which is about Thinking About My Purpose. Next, my computer is on a desk. I have been typing proposals and letters for a landscaper friend of mine. Lastly, I'm not into yoga or meditation but my favorite number is 7 (the angel number). I'd love to know if you get anything else! Thank you for your thoughts xx

VERY CLOSE.My word was relaxing.And I do that at night in a hot bath.

Ooooowwwwww...

I thought your word was love! :unsure:

VERY CLOSE.My word was relaxing.And I do that at night in a hot bath.

You know what is also hot?

Volcanoes :]

:P Haha

By the way I said that because I guessed volcanoes and Im trying to make it seem like I was close.

I didn't just say that randomly. That'd be weird 0_o

I am a bit confused by the blue vehicle though, my brother had said he wants to buy a ute so he can start his own business though
I think that may be a future thing (I think I said that) so if an older model but well maintained blue car comes into the picture (or a person with one) I think it is important, when I got it I thought it was probably something that was going to happen not that already did.