Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Botyfltiger

What is your Sun sign card?

In this thread. Tarot and Astrology

I made a list for the connection of your Sun/Star sign to tarot cards.

I thought it would be fun for some of us to find our connections.

My Major card would be.

7 The Chariot. Sun sign Cancer

My Minor card would be 4 of cups...

I guess I couldn't get more melancholy if I wanted to... :rolleyes:

What are your cards?

:)

Guest jodee
In this thread. Tarot and Astrology

I made a list for the connection of your Sun/Star sign to tarot cards.

I thought it would be fun for some of us to find our connections.

My Major card would be.

7 The Chariot. Sun sign Cancer

My Minor card would be 4 of cups...

I guess I couldn't get more melancholy if I wanted to... :rolleyes:

What are your cards?

:)

I love these tarot fun threads you post Peggy. :)

The Fool and 6 of swords :o

What does this mean? :unsure:

I love these tarot fun threads you post Peggy. :)

The Fool and 6 of swords :o

What does this mean? :unsure:

The Fool and the 6 of Swords...

So you are in the second decan/week of Aquarius. Uranus, yes is the ruling planet of Aquarius, but there are also sub-ruling planet for each decan/week. Doing this exercises you go with the Sub-ruling planet. In this case it would be Mercury. Mercury is the ruling plant for both, Gemini and Virgo.

So your cards now would actually be. The Star, The Magician and the 6 of Swords. It would had been the Fool, if you were in the first decan of Aquarius.

Reading them as a whole. I see The Star saying your a bit more positive about the World then most of us are. Paired with the Magician, you are not afraid of hard work, you seem to have a knack for having supplies on hand, for just about anything. Along with the 6 of Swords, you aren't to happy staying in one place to long, that isn't exactly 'psychical' movement, it is more mental movement, since you are always looking forward. You are quick to aid another and to give optimistic advice. You are more concerned about the tomorrows, then the now, or the past. You seem to be the unexpected, the just at the right time, the generous helper.

Wow you seem to be someone who is there at anytime for anyone. Someone who feels much better giving then receiving. You become the light in a dark room. Perfect strangers easily talk with you about very personal things, without feeling judged and or as if they are telling you too much info.

In one word, I would say HEALER!

That is very fitting with what your are presently doing eh? ;)

I hope this makes sense to you :unsure:

Peace and Love

Guest jodee

Thank you Peggy, that makes so much sense, especially presently, as I have completed one holistic therapy course and have another course to finish. I need motivating for the second one, as its distance learning.

:wub:

Guest MooPurple

Ooh this is very cool :P

Well my cards are the Lovers and 9 of Swords.

I'm wondering what this means for me. :P

It would be interesting to see if it matches. Anyone want to fill me in on what these say about me?

XI - Justice.

Libra

And

3 of Swords

I notice all the air signs have have swords why is that?

And i am not sure which planet i am born under but my ruling planet is Venus so i am guessing the Empress

My Sun sign is Virgo so that is the Hermit ruled by Mercury - the Magician and my minor is 9 of Pentacles.

Since you have the planet correlations listed in there why not have the ruling planet card (for your sun sign) as well? I added mine.

Major: XIX The Sun

Minor: 6 of Swords.

Hey everyone, just wanted to say I am not ignoring. Am just a bit busier then I want to be... See you all in the AM :P

Ooh this is very cool :P

Well my cards are the Lovers and 9 of Swords.

I'm wondering what this means for me. :P

It would be interesting to see if it matches. Anyone want to fill me in on what these say about me?

The Lovers and the Nine of Swords, that is a bit of an interesting combo.

I LOL think Venus is you planet. What is it about Venus? The brightness, the fast spin? Maybe cause it is closer to the Sun and we know very little about her and her gas ;)

In your case you are ruled by this planet. I would watch this planet, it may help you when you think you are going in two directions.

I am thinking you have had a surge of energy with Venus as bright as she has been, being seen with the naked eye. You'll soon start to feel a bit slower or less frantic now that she is starting to settle back into the dark space where she belongs.

The Lovers card is about being either at two places at one time, having to make tuff decisions on your own, or could have the possibility of a twin or having another side to one self. You are a good friend, but only loyal to those whom have somehow managed to get close enough to you. You seem to people as if you teeter totter all the time, but the facts are, you never made a solid decision in the first place, cause you like to have the room and the ability to change your mind at the winds blow.

Paired with the 9 of Swords I would read as, you always feel bogged down, trapped within this mental abyss of constant worry. You are not the best when it comes to sleeping habits or falling into the most reliable category. Yet you are very compassionate and at times seem to be bossy or arrogant, for your confidence with the things you know isn't something you'll stand down from. You do tend to allow others to run you or make your decisions, this isn't cause your lazy or wish others to take care of you. It is because you do not trust the judgment in making a clear decision and sticking with it. So take the decision another will make for you for they usually have your best interests in mind.

I hope this made sense to you?

Peace and Love, Peggy

XI - Justice.

Libra

And

3 of Swords

I notice all the air signs have have swords why is that?

And i am not sure which planet i am born under but my ruling planet is Venus so i am guessing the Empress

Kayen I am going to, as soon as I can get it all written out in a way someone other then me, could understand, the suits and the reasons to their elements.

But I was taught that the reason the Sword is a symbol for the Air signs is because the sword was used to get to the bottom of things, the truth of the matter. Clarity or clearing away obstacles. And since you 'Air' signs bestow the same characteristics, the Air signs, Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are shown in the suit of Swords, element air.

Having the Justice card along with the 3 of Swords I am going to say you have had many experiences in love and hurts. You are a fair and at most times balanced individual, but at times, put to much effort into lost causes, so in return you feel stabbed/ hurt by the whole experience. You are very lawful and abiding to the rules once they are set and done. You aren't one that likes to get involved or in the middle, but everyone seems to think the advice and or your fair way of seeing everything, your logic is very trustworthy and accountable. Paired with the 3 of swords, you have a heavy weight on you for many reasons. And is why you seem to people, at time, so high strung. And at times even cunning to those around you whom can't appreciate honesty or as they see it, the way YOU put it. You do not see a lost cause you see a challenge and it is in that thinking that makes you become so attached to your challenge, you tend to forget about the more important things you should be dealing with and doing. Are you a healthy individual? I ask because most times when the 3 of Swords is apart of a persons characteristic, they tend to be a bit unhealthier then others. It is when you retreat into yourself and lash out at loved ones when your stressed that bothers most people about you.

In a few words. Rejection is not your friend.

Guest MooPurple
You seem to people as if you teeter totter all the time, but the facts are, you never made a solid decision in the first place, cause you like to have the room and the ability to change your mind at the winds blow.

haha. So me! All of it pretty much, but mostly this part.

Thank you. :)

My Sun sign is Virgo so that is the Hermit ruled by Mercury - the Magician and my minor is 9 of Pentacles.

Since you have the planet correlations listed in there why not have the ruling planet card (for your sun sign) as well? I added mine.

The Hermit the Magician and the 9 of Pentacles WOW can I move in with you ;)

Here is how I would read this as far as what your personality would be like.

You seem to be a very introverted person to people, yet that isn't at all how you are. Your ability to wait, not jump to conclusions, without having all the issues before you, is the only way you will do it. You do not feel lonely when alone, you'd rather be left alone most times. You are always ready for just about anything, you seem to have to be a hands on type with just about everything. You are never without a good supply of crafts and resources for the home. You have a bit of a wit about you, which then makes people see you as sarcastic/snarky. Yet you have such an open heart you have to be stopped, from the ones who know you best, from giving strangers the shirt off your back. People are very drawn to you, seeking advice or just need someone to listen. Your ability in just knowing things is far greater then people around you think it is...

With Mercury as your ruling planet, You are very good with communication, you do, at times, get misunderstood, but in the end all is resolved and everyone manages to be happy. People seem to tell you their deepest darkest secrets before they are even aware of what they told you. There are times when you just want to tell it like it is, but then your Venus muddles with that and brings you back down to be the very level headed individual people rely on.

I am sorry this took so long. I hope this made sense to you.

Peace and Love, Peggy

Major: XIX The Sun

Minor: 6 of Swords.

Hi FD, sorry this took me so long. Seem to be every where lately.

Here is how I would read these cards as in a personality or a general description of someone.

The Sun, with the 6 of Swords.

The 6 of Swords is the second decan of Aquarius. The Sun is related to all Fire signs.

If your an Aquarius you first Major card would be the Star...

But you gave the Sun and the 6 of Swords. I'll give you this and if it is wrong, oh well, an excuse to do another ;)

So what I would see in this is a very lively person. Someone with a lot of good intentions and genuine concern for the World. You are the ray of light, the warmth to the ones who know you best. You aren't all that satisfied staying in one place for long, but always keep the option of going back to the point you just were, open. You have a knack with speaking to people so they understand even the most intellectual discussions. You uphold law and order, are someone who presents themselves with authority, but still compassionate to those you need to 'boss' around. You haven't any problems taking the leadership roll, in fact you prefer it that way, so you know it is going to be done, with as close to perfection as you can muster. There is a love of the limelight, the feeling of being patted on the back for a good job done, is and always was one of the best feelings for you. You have a temper, but it takes a lot to get you there. Most people think of you as being a know it all, but then even you are able to admit you only have knowledge in the things you know, yet are always ready to learn and then teach what you have been taught.

In essence you are the divine light to everyone around you.

There you go. I hope this makes some sense to you.

Peace and Love!

I think mine are the heirophant and 7 of pentacles what would they mean peggy

I will, I hope, get this to you tomorrow. I have ran out of time today.

What i can say right now is from what I have read about you, from you. These cards are very spot on. You want a better life, not just for you, but all who are around you and know you.

Thank you Botyfltiger! Pretty accurate!

I think mine are the heirophant and 7 of pentacles what would they mean peggy

Nigel I am very sorry this took me so long to get to you. I have been swamped with so much stuff here at home...

Here we have a classic case of the need to share, the need to help, the need to teach those what one has been taught, either by experience or through schooling.

The 5th card the Herophant his keyword is usually Tradition. I have learned though, he wasn't so much created to force an agenda, but for you to learn that, what may have been good for your parents, may not be such for you. So go out and find your own path is the key wording I give for this card. The Herophant feels most comfortable in a crowd, watching, but also being there willing to teach the Laws of Order. He recommend you learn as much as you can, that way no one has a "one up on you".

Him paired with the 7 of Pentacles. the card of "keeper of traditions" in the R/W deck you see a man leaning on a hoe, looking at his farm or the 7 pentacles hanging from the vine. He worked long and hard to get them to grow and bloom. Both cards represent a comment sense, yet hold the characteristics of a taught talent. A talent that has been passed down over the generations, also is a card of awareness, being psychic and the ability to calm those around you, just like the Herophant. The 7 of pentacles is the card asking to hold up, take a look around, to revalue what you have, cause what you have is in abundance, take in what you have and be grateful from it all being in your life. See what you willing to share or not share, so to know the next time you are able to advise you know what to give and what not to give.

With these 2 cards together, I am going to say one word would sum you up... The planner.

I hope this made sense to you.

Peace and Love