Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ColorMySoul

Messages from the Faeries cards

Guest ColorMySoul

Hello!

So I bought a new card set by Doreen Virtue. I'm pretty sure it's Messages from the Faeries, but I don't have them right in front of me, so I could be wrong.

But anyway. A lot of times, when I do a reading for myself, I pull either the Son or the Daughter card. I think the explanation of the Daughter card is "You're daughter is well taken care of" or something along the lines. And the Son card is "The answer you seek lies with your Son."

And I don't have kids. :blink: So what could these cards mean that doesn't relate to my children?

Love and light!

Beth

Guest Sparklyy
Hello!

So I bought a new card set by Doreen Virtue. I'm pretty sure it's Messages from the Faeries, but I don't have them right in front of me, so I could be wrong.

But anyway. A lot of times, when I do a reading for myself, I pull either the Son or the Daughter card. I think the explanation of the Daughter card is "You're daughter is well taken care of" or something along the lines. And the Son card is "The answer you seek lies with your Son."

And I don't have kids. :blink: So what could these cards mean that doesn't relate to my children?

Love and light!

Beth

I think that you have to think more along the lines of brother and sister.

Guest ColorMySoul

I don't have any brothers! D= (unhappy face lol)

I thought for a while that maybe it meant people close to family? Like my boss, for example. We've been working side by side for 3 years, so we've gotten very, very close. Also, another woman I work with is very close to me. I can share anything with those two. Do you think it could just mean people I'm very close with in general?

Thanks again!! :D

Love and light,

Beth

Hi Beth :D

What came to me was perhaps they might mean your 'inner child', both the masculine and feminine essences within yourself! Of course it does depend on the other cards that were drawn whether this may be the case!

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I hope it is!

Love and Light

Willow

Guest Sparklyy
I don't have any brothers! D= (unhappy face lol)

I thought for a while that maybe it meant people close to family? Like my boss, for example. We've been working side by side for 3 years, so we've gotten very, very close. Also, another woman I work with is very close to me. I can share anything with those two. Do you think it could just mean people I'm very close with in general?

Thanks again!! :D

Love and light,

Beth

Okay so your a daughter. Read the meaning of the card "You're daughter is well taken care of" It's like the message is meant for a parent.

You could be seen as the son or daughter in these spreads. Was the message applicable to a mentor of yours?

Guest ColorMySoul

Well, usually when I pull those cards, I'm doing just a general reading about my future. I haven't started reading for others yet, because I'm not completely comfortable with the cards and what each one means. So I just do a reading to see what my future holds for me. Past, present, future spread or present, immediate future, distant future spreads. It's normally either my past or present where the Son and Daughter cards show up.

I guess they could fit in with me being the daughter.. I don't know. I'm still having a hard time fitting those kind of cards into my personal reading. The only thing that I think fits might be someone that I look out for like a son or daughter. Hm..

Hello!

Love and light!

Beth

Is there any way you could post the cards for me to see them?

At first thinking I am going on the energy, not so much as the being or the exact gender.

The Son could be saying you need to be more masculine, a bit more out going or adventurous. Stand up for yourself more often.

The Daughter card could be saying you need to be more child like, being a little girl. Stay poised, keep your charm, not to go off the deeper end on everyone about everything.

Do you babysit children?

Guest ColorMySoul

Did you want the actual image of the card, or just what the card says and the deeper description in the book?

I don't babysit children. Many people have told me that they see me surrounded by kids though. Every time I ask someone what they get about my future, they tend to pick up something that involves children. And that's what gets me confused when I pull those cards. I keep thinking that something is trying to point me in a certain direction towards children and I'm just not grasping it.

I like your explanation of the cards. It definitely makes sense that it's just the "child" or "masculine" side to me as opposed to refering to actual children.

Thank you all so much. :)

Love and light,

Beth

Guest jodee

I'm getting that its to do with your relationship with your parents (daughter) and in particular your father (son) - then I skimmed your blog and I see you are thinking of moving. Does this fit with the rest of the reading?

Did you want the actual image of the card

Love and light,

Beth

Yes that is what I was thinking, can you?

Ooh new reply screen :lol:

maybe it may be more like someone you care for. I tend to regard my friends as family and one of them, a best friend, is like my lil sis, and although I have an older brother sometimes he's like a son. it may have something to do with the role they play in your life but in a symbolic sense and not so literal.