Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

Hi I am desperately trying to find an old photograph and would like some assistance if possible.I can stand to lose many different things but photographs are very precious to me.This one is a black and white of me sitting in a park,it is from my high school photography class.I had it stored in a box of books,in between two books.It was near some boxes of miscellaneous stuff,mostly papers and books, that I had never unpacked from a move.It is in the back room of the house,in a room that was added to the house and is not really used for anything,mainly for storage.It had been in that spot for years and as far as I know I did not move it anywhere else.Every now and then I would take it out and have a look at it and then I would just put it right back.All the other things in the box are there,this one photograph just seems to have disappeared.I would like to know if it is still in this room or perhaps it is in another room.This room is right next to the kitchen.Another possibility is that my roommate may have done something with it.

I don't have many photographs of myself from that era so would love to find it.All other photos and books in that room are in their place,only this one black and white portrait is missing.I thought a keen psychic would be able to 'see' it somewhere--

Hi! I've noticed that a lot of people have created "Missing ____, please help me find them!" threads, and I could sure use some help right now... it's not that big of a deal, though, so if no one has any ideas, that's quite all right!

I have this little project on Thursday. I have to talk about the Spanish artist, Joan Miro, his life, painting style, and I have to pick one painting and explain it/talk about it. The painting I picked was 'Carnival of Harlequin', and my mother helped me make a few flash cards with the most important info on them. I was actually supposed to present a week or two ago, but there hasn't been time for everyone to do theirs, and my turn hasn't come around yet. Well, I've somehow lost my flash cards! I have pages of information and everything, but it would be really great if I could find the flash cards so I don't have to make new ones... I believe that they are white, and Mum printed out the info and pasted it on the flash cards (just simple black text). There is one card though, the one that talks about Carnival of Harlequin, and I think that flash card might be blue... and I wrote on the Harlequin flash card myself, in print and cursive.

We are in the process of moving ourselves and everything to a new house (today and tomorrow), so things are kind of crazy and the whole packing/mess thing is just leaving me even more lost! I know I might be asking a lot, especially with all the confusion and disorder, but if anyone has any idea if the flash cards are around here somewhere (or somewhere at my school!!), please let me know! Thank you very much.

Thank you for your help and I apologize that my first post is for help. If anyone could be so kind to shed some light on this missing item, I would appreciate it so much! I always file this Will. Last Will and Testament. Yes, I know that I should have had it in a safe deposit box, ugh! Yet, for 18 years it has never been misplaced. It was always in the file box or the file folder. I took it out a few times and then I have had no reason to look for it for a year. Of all things I thought I might need to see how much land was in the will. There was also a few sheets of paper with important information, that I kept with the will. That is gone also.... I now have hardly no where to look in the house for the Last Will and Testament with the papers. Any advice on where this could be? Will I ever find it? Could someone taken this will and papers? I do not see what good it would do for someone to take it, when they would not benefit from it. Yet, I am questioning a lot of things. Thank you for trying to help me and I need this very badly. I do not know the lawyer that wrote the Will, so that is hard to go back to find even the lawyer. Thank you again for someone to try to help me.

ive lost my memory stick, and it has very important ICT coursework on it!!

it's BLUE and it has "intel" or "ingram" or something on it...

it's rather small...

can anyone see it? i really need it to finish off my coursework :S

thanks

meg

x

Errrr...hasn't this happened before?

Honestly I swear this happened to you before...

...Anyway I think you should ask a teacher if they have found it.

I got the impression it was near a window, maybe even on a window sil.

might be in the library...

no it was my camera i lost. but i found that :)

ill check all the window sills in the house aswell

Where you able to find it?

noo i havent found it yet :(

luckily i had saved the coursework on a different memory stick, so it isnt majorly bad news :) i just need to make another backup because the old memory stick i got keeps corrupting my files :P

Thank you for your help and I apologize that my first post is for help. If anyone could be so kind to shed some light on this missing item, I would appreciate it so much! I always file this Will. Last Will and Testament. Yes, I know that I should have had it in a safe deposit box, ugh! Yet, for 18 years it has never been misplaced. It was always in the file box or the file folder. I took it out a few times and then I have had no reason to look for it for a year. Of all things I thought I might need to see how much land was in the will. There was also a few sheets of paper with important information, that I kept with the will. That is gone also.... I now have hardly no where to look in the house for the Last Will and Testament with the papers. Any advice on where this could be? Will I ever find it? Could someone taken this will and papers? I do not see what good it would do for someone to take it, when they would not benefit from it. Yet, I am questioning a lot of things. Thank you for trying to help me and I need this very badly. I do not know the lawyer that wrote the Will, so that is hard to go back to find even the lawyer. Thank you again for someone to try to help me.

I would like to help, but I'm new here and I don't know the etiquette for offering free services. I am hesitant since no one has responded until now.

I would like to help, but I'm new here and I don't know the etiquette for offering free services. I am hesitant since no one has responded until now.

Thank you for offering to help me and I am not sure on the proper rules to have someone to try to help me. I need to go back and read the rules, for asking help on a missing item. I do not want to post for help on something, that I am not suppose to ask for.... I did see where someone asked for help on missing keys or something similar to that effect.

You are very kind to try to help me with any psychic feelings on this, but now I feel like a so called friend took this from my house. UGH! I would never want to accuse a person of something like this, but I can still not find the Last Will and Testament with the papers. Any help I would really appreciate it, but at the time my instincts tell me that I am not going to find it. Thank you again for taking the time to write to me.

Offering services whether they be free or paid for is not allowed according to the forum rules...

Practice readings should be done in the Playground Forum.

Answers to lost items can be posted in the same thread as the question.

If members do not respond it simply means that they do not have an answer. :)

Guest ColorMySoul

Hi!

Lost my debit card last night. It's green, from Regions Bank. I went to the gas station down the road, got gas, and haven't seen it since. After the gas station, I was in the car for an hour (already looked there pretty good), went to a friends house, back in the car, then to my boyfriend's house. I'm having my boyfriend call the people who's house we went to, see if they found it. Then he's gunna look at his house. But it would be GREAT if someone here could pinpoint it.

I'm just praying that no one found it and started using it. So far, my bank statements are clear. So I'm praying it's just sitting somewhere, waiting to be found. Can anyone pick up anything??? Please help me. I don't want to have cancel my card and wait for a new one.

Love and light,

Beth

Guest ColorMySoul

I don't know what Tesco is.. :\.. There are a lot of plastic bags on the floor of my car. Maybe I didn't look through them hard enough.. I thought I did it pretty well, though. I guess I'll look again! Thanks, Meggie. :)

haha

i could be wrong

but yeh its a small white bag.

you dont know what tesco's is?!?! LOL its like THE biggest supermarket over here in the UK :P

Guest ColorMySoul

Weeellll... Walmart is the biggest supermarket over here. And those are the only bags on my floor. :P I looked again, and failed to find my card. I called and canceled it. I didn't want to. I wanted to keep looking and find it. But everyone told me the best thing to do was to cancel it. So I did. :( Now I'm going to be debit-cardless for a week or so. Terrible luck, I have. :(

Thanks again, Meggie! :D

Walmart... yeh ive heard of walmart... i think we have it over here, but its not as big lolzy

hmm

maybe cancel that credit card and get a new one?

HMM i just tried viewing again.

uhhhh ok if you are in the driver's seat, the seat behind you. under there maybe? LOL.

Hi!

Lost my debit card last night. It's green, from Regions Bank. I went to the gas station down the road, got gas, and haven't seen it since. After the gas station, I was in the car for an hour (already looked there pretty good), went to a friends house, back in the car, then to my boyfriend's house. I'm having my boyfriend call the people who's house we went to, see if they found it. Then he's gunna look at his house. But it would be GREAT if someone here could pinpoint it.

I'm just praying that no one found it and started using it. So far, my bank statements are clear. So I'm praying it's just sitting somewhere, waiting to be found. Can anyone pick up anything??? Please help me. I don't want to have cancel my card and wait for a new one.

Love and light,

Beth

Good thing you canceled the card....... I'm not exactly sure where you lost it but I get the feeling the card is in the possession of someone who is thinking of using the card....perhaps someone young who is "on the fence" so-to-speak about whether or not they want to try using it.....With that I also see them perhaps turning the card in or destroying it if they decide not to use it...... I see a young girl in a white or silver car.

Not sure.......I've been off a little lately......

Guest Sparklyy
Hi!

Love and light,

Beth

I'm seeing a demin wallet or pocket. I think its deep in a pocket,or in a compartment of a wallet =]

Guest ColorMySoul

Well, considering what Unique picked up, and then Sparklyy adding, it's definitely not in my possession. I checked every last compartment of my wallet, and the pockets of the pants I was wearing with no luck. :( I had been checking online to be sure that no one was spending my money, so it's quite possible that someone had it and just wasn't sure if they wanted to use it or not.

I called the gas station and they didn't have it. I called the friend who's house I went to later, and they didn't have it. My boyfriend checked his house and it wasn't there. And I went through all the bags in my car and my car itself and couldn't find it.

I did end up canceling it, because, as much as I had hoped that I could find it, I didn't want to risk it if someone did have it. My bank has 100% fraud protection, but if I can't prove that I wasn't the one in possession of it, I probably would have lost everything. I can't risk that.

Thanks again for all your help. :) I appreciate it.

Love and light,

Beth

Hello. I hope someone would be willing to try to see if they can help me. A few years ago, my mother hid a small blue box and an envelope in my house. I need to find the box and the envelope. Its very, very important to me to know where it is. Is this something that people can try to help me with? Would you need more information? I would greatly appreciate anything you can help me with or advice on where I can turn or what to do. Thank you very much.

Guest BeachBum
Hello. I hope someone would be willing to try to see if they can help me. A few years ago, my mother hid a small blue box and an envelope in my house. I need to find the box and the envelope. Its very, very important to me to know where it is. Is this something that people can try to help me with? Would you need more information? I would greatly appreciate anything you can help me with or advice on where I can turn or what to do. Thank you very much.

I saw a kitchen pantry door,a wooden door.

Guest kimberli33

I recently got married and remember gathering all my items from our hotel room. One of those items being a box that contained my wedding jewelry (a necklace and earrings). I remember placing the box in my bag and leaving, but when I finally unpacked the bag a few days later the box of jewelry was nowhere to be found. I called the hotel and they have no trace of it. Please help me find my wedding jewelry! Thank you.

my laptop is misisng and could have been stolen

It is a Gateway laptop - black and orange

was is stolen?

Will I ever get it back or see it again?

Please help- half of my life is on that laptop.