Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

ok so here goes. im gonna try explain this the best i can!!

so I was meditating. i had just finished the whole calling upon ____ (which takes ages!) then i had just finished blessing the world etc... (lol dun ask ;))

i then saw this locket in my head. it opened up, and there was a guy in it. he was staring at me, and he had a moustache etc... i instantly thought "great grandad!!"

then, i saw this girl. she had very curly hair. i instantly thought "grandma!" i think this one is coz of the hair style.

anyway back to the story!

i then asked who they were. well, only the guy answered. he took this white mint or something, and then he fell on the floor. i thought "ok this is something to do with the lungs, possibly something inside it."

so went to sleep yadayada...

in the morning, after church, i asked my mum if anyone in our family had died due to something withthe lungs. SHE SAID YES. and that her grandma's mum died of lung cancer, although this was becuase she smoked. also, she said that grandad's dad died due to his lungs collapsing (also, that a piece of Shrapnel was the cause of this [like it got stuck in there :(])

so I have had confirmation about these two people.

now I'm a bit excited, because well I want to find this locket you know? so I said to mum that i saw this locket in a dream, and that it had these two people in it and they had something wrong with their lungs (she only really accepts dreams, i did the best i could!)

she said that she might ask grandma and grandad. and well I might help with that ;) I really wanna find this locket and find out about my great-grand parents :)

I'm just wondering.... how should I go about this? and this locket somewhere in my house or my grandparents house??

and I didn't actuallyget a message from them, except for the whole "u know you want to find this locket!! u know you want to!!" LOL.

thankyou :)

and yes i am going to be meditating tonight and i will ask these questions :) i just need help ;) lol.

meg

xx

I saw a kitchen pantry door,a wooden door.

that is right! that is where the items were, in a dresser with wood drawers. They were there for a while and when I went to look for them again, they were not there. Can anyone see if the items were moved someplace else? Did I move them and just forget where I put them? Did my mom move them to another spot?

went to church today

grandma knows about the locket, and will try and find it. the cabinet that no one is allowed to touch has something in it.

there is some white box and grey bin... i didnt get that part...

thanks Kai :)

i just dunno - my mum said that my grandparents might not want to talk about their parents, with the excuse of "ooohhhh i have too much to do!" etc...

but im almost certain that it's something to do with this old vabinet they have... especially as I asked in meditation yesterday and i saw a key...

I know, I know....why didn't I have a spare set?

Seriously, I'm going to the dealer today. Finding lost articles is not - at least yet - one of my gifts. If anyone here is blessed with it, please help me.

Thanks much!

PS I'm a newbie, so if this is not an appropriate post, just let me know. I just found this forum and think it's great.

Guest BeachBum
I know, I know....why didn't I have a spare set?

Seriously, I'm going to the dealer today. Finding lost articles is not - at least yet - one of my gifts. If anyone here is blessed with it, please help me.

Thanks much!

PS I'm a newbie, so if this is not an appropriate post, just let me know. I just found this forum and think it's great.

I got bathroom. I'm not the best at finding lost things, I don't know many who have that skill.

Guest Sparklyy
Thanks, off to check bathrooms!

I saw a large paton brown bag with like initials all over it,so hard to explain the handle is wrapped,and it's a brown shiny bag. It's a very large hobo. I'm seeing it being kind of like transparent and car keys in it,with a NYC keychain,then the name Rachel. I really hope this helps,or that you or someone you know has something similar it is a very cool bag,might be a beach bag,but looks designer,with gold accents

Sparklyy....

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I didn't have a clue where to find a bag like you described, but went in search anyway. When I saw my collection of eco-friendly shopping bags, beach totes and such, stacked in a pile where I keep them, a yellow-gold one caught my eye. There, under the tote, were my keys! I have no idea how they got there, but I suspect my 18 month old nephew was the culprit.

You saved me a trip to the dealer, and $15.

You're an angel!

Guest Sparklyy
Sparklyy....

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I didn't have a clue where to find a bag like you described, but went in search anyway. When I saw my collection of eco-friendly shopping bags, beach totes and such, stacked in a pile where I keep them, a yellow-gold one caught my eye. There, under the tote, were my keys! I have no idea how they got there, but I suspect my 18 month old nephew was the culprit.

You saved me a trip to the dealer, and $15.

You're an angel!

haha cool :)

my laptop is misisng and could have been stolen

It is a Gateway laptop - black and orange

was is stolen?

Will I ever get it back or see it again?

Please help- half of my life is on that laptop.

I got the feeling that your laptop was stolen.I think it was by a young male (20's) and someone you don't know personally. You should file a police report if you haven't done so and still haven't found it.They may be able to help you locate it.

I recently got married and remember gathering all my items from our hotel room. One of those items being a box that contained my wedding jewelry (a necklace and earrings). I remember placing the box in my bag and leaving, but when I finally unpacked the bag a few days later the box of jewelry was nowhere to be found. I called the hotel and they have no trace of it. Please help me find my wedding jewelry! Thank you.

I'm kind of new at this thing, but when i saw your post title, i saw a set of keys,then a gold ring or hoop laying in a grassy area. Is it possible the box fell out of the bag somewhere? or that someone stole the box but may have dropped its contents somewhere? I don't kniw how helpful that is since it's pretty vague, but good luck in locating your things.

Guest Sparklyy
I recently got married and remember gathering all my items from our hotel room. One of those items being a box that contained my wedding jewelry (a necklace and earrings). I remember placing the box in my bag and leaving, but when I finally unpacked the bag a few days later the box of jewelry was nowhere to be found. I called the hotel and they have no trace of it. Please help me find my wedding jewelry! Thank you.

I'm seeing a makeup bag,or a cosmetic case. I'm seeing a tooth brush,razors,and mini hotel samples. The bag I'm seeing is black.

I got the feeling that your laptop was stolen.I think it was by a young male (20's) and someone you don't know personally. You should file a police report if you haven't done so and still haven't found it.They may be able to help you locate it.

I figured out the name of the guy who stole it- Unfortunatly the police are not doing anything- I filed the report a week ago.

Will I ever see my laptop again?

I figured out the name of the guy who stole it- Unfortunatly the police are not doing anything- I filed the report a week ago.

Will I ever see my laptop again?

I think that it depends on the actions you take. I think it is possible for you to get it back, but it may take some time. Have you spoken to the person who took it? I think it may be helpful if you spoke to someone who is close to the person that took it, like a friend or family member of that person. They may be able to convince them to return it. It may take some extra work on your part, but i think you can get it back.It may take some time though.

noo i havent found it yet :(

luckily i had saved the coursework on a different memory stick, so it isnt majorly bad news :) i just need to make another backup because the old memory stick i got keeps corrupting my files :P

I "saw" it inside of a drawer. Maybe a desk drawer or perhaps fallen down in a dresser drawer.

Hi I am desperately trying to find an old photograph and would like some assistance if possible.I can stand to lose many different things but photographs are very precious to me.This one is a black and white of me sitting in a park,it is from my high school photography class.I had it stored in a box of books,in between two books.It was near some boxes of miscellaneous stuff,mostly papers and books, that I had never unpacked from a move.It is in the back room of the house,in a room that was added to the house and is not really used for anything,mainly for storage.It had been in that spot for years and as far as I know I did not move it anywhere else.Every now and then I would take it out and have a look at it and then I would just put it right back.All the other things in the box are there,this one photograph just seems to have disappeared.I would like to know if it is still in this room or perhaps it is in another room.This room is right next to the kitchen.Another possibility is that my roommate may have done something with it.

I don't have many photographs of myself from that era so would love to find it.All other photos and books in that room are in their place,only this one black and white portrait is missing.I thought a keen psychic would be able to 'see' it somewhere--

I'm not sure if you have found it yet, but I saw it inside of a box about the size of a shoe box.It looked like there were some other papers or photos with it. It could be that the photo is in the same place as before, and is just sticking between things,or it got moved into another box. Hope thats some help.

Hi I am desperately trying to find an old photograph and would like some assistance if possible.I can stand to lose many different things but photographs are very precious to me.This one is a black and white of me sitting in a park,it is from my high school photography class.I had it stored in a box of books,in between two books.It was near some boxes of miscellaneous stuff,mostly papers and books, that I had never unpacked from a move.It is in the back room of the house,in a room that was added to the house and is not really used for anything,mainly for storage.It had been in that spot for years and as far as I know I did not move it anywhere else.Every now and then I would take it out and have a look at it and then I would just put it right back.All the other things in the box are there,this one photograph just seems to have disappeared.I would like to know if it is still in this room or perhaps it is in another room.This room is right next to the kitchen.Another possibility is that my roommate may have done something with it.

I don't have many photographs of myself from that era so would love to find it.All other photos and books in that room are in their place,only this one black and white portrait is missing.I thought a keen psychic would be able to 'see' it somewhere--

I got the impression that the picture is "stuck" to something......I feel it is in the same area you were looking but it is stuck to a book or a box side and you did not see it. But be careful when you look because I also think that you might move it while looking for it and miss it again....

Good luck! My missing item skills are not great but sometimes I hit it.......

that is right! that is where the items were, in a dresser with wood drawers. They were there for a while and when I went to look for them again, they were not there. Can anyone see if the items were moved someplace else? Did I move them and just forget where I put them? Did my mom move them to another spot?

I saw a black bag.Im not sure if they would be inside the bag or near it beacuse i just saw the bag.

why do I have the feeling that my boyfriends crazy ex is behind my laptop being stolen- am I right about this??

See - I dont know the guy who took it- just his name- my boyfriend knows him- he worked with him- (after the laptop was stolen they arent talking) but I think this guy has a connection to my B/F's crazy ex...

Am I right about this??

I have a feeling that if I give the police her (crazy ex's) address - and tell them that the guy that stole it has a connection to that address that they will find my stuff there.

I didn't pick up the specifics of who did it, but if your intuition is telling you who took it,you should follow up on it. I don't think the police could search someones place without pretty strong evidence but they could question the person/people involved. I did get a feeling that it might be helpful if you spoke to a different officer than the one you talked to last time, i think it is a younger officer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I didn't pick up the specifics of who did it, but if your intuition is telling you who took it,you should follow up on it. I don't think the police could search someones place without pretty strong evidence but they could question the person/people involved. I did get a feeling that it might be helpful if you spoke to a different officer than the one you talked to last time, i think it is a younger officer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks.

They just assigned my case to a detective- I reported it stolen to the police July 3rd but its been missing sense June 29th.- It is now July 14th... I still havent even talked to the detective... I am frustrated.

I believe the guy that took it is staying with my boyfriends ex girl- who is crazy and I wouldnt put it past her that she took it or had something to do with it.

So I got a call from this crazy ex and she said she had my stuff.... but when the police went over there why was it not there and she told the police that he spent the night (he didnt spend the night) and that when he left out he took the stuff with him. she told the officer that she thinks my boyfriend sold the stuff.

First off

Ok How would she have known that my stuff was missing in the first place- HOW?? How would she have known that I reported it stolen? How would she have known this unless she has my stuff. and why would she call and tell me she had the stuff - if she didn't.

If you don't have it why call me and tell me you do??

second- My B/f's job knew it was stolen- If you had left it over at old girls you wouldn't have told your co-workers that it was stolen- correct?

And third- if he did spend the night there why would my B/F be trying to get that her locked up- by telling me he thinks she was behind taking it and I should give her info to the polce etc...

Tell me what do you think??

I think she is involved or she wouldn't have mentioned it to you in the first place. If anything she is trying to play mind games with you to make things more difficult for you. I'm not sure if there is really much you can do right now though, other than talking to the police and waiting it out. Try not to let her mind games get to you to much though.