Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

Hi, today I lost my ipod. I absolutely love it, so I really need to know if it's safe and where abouts it is. This morning I was listening to it on the way to school. In a rush, I tried to get out the car but the headphones got caught in my scarf and my scarf was caught in the seatbelt. I remember stomping irritatedly out the car, annoyed with my headphones tangling. I can't remember anything else, except when I was in the car going home, I reached for it in my pocket only to find my timetable and my phone!

I'm extremely worried that I have lost it, and I need to know where it is, please!

I'm scared I actually have lost it, and that it's lying face down in the school grounds, smashed :(

Guest Dot

I pictured you walking down - or rushing down- a street when I saw the title of the thread. Perhaps it's in some street somewhere, or outside...

I hope it's not either! I love my iPod and I'd hate for it to get smashed like that!

I pictured you walking down - or rushing down- a street when I saw the title of the thread. Perhaps it's in some street somewhere, or outside...

I hope it's not either! I love my iPod and I'd hate for it to get smashed like that!

Noooo!!

I was running through my school to go to the hall...it must've fell then...

That was in the morning.

Uhhh...Someones probably nicked it or it's been thrown around by now!

Nightmare *crawls into ball and dies* xO

I know you've already helped me so much, but could you be able to tell me if it's safe?

Oh, and, haha. When you saw me running, could you actually see what I look like?

Guest Dot

Calm down, Ashley. Hehe, yes, I'm sure you're very upset your iPod is possibly DOOOMED but I don't picture it smashed... Funnily... Thing is, I might not even be right! :lol: And yes, I did get your PM, don't worry. For some reason I'm picturing it hidden in a bush, green plants, about so high. They've got biggish leaves. Um... Yeah, again, this might not be right at all, but if it points you in the right direction (or at least -a- direction) then that would be good.

Yeah, I could see what you look like, but perhaps that is just my imagination and not really you - do you have long blonde hair, kinda wavey, and are you tall? See? It might be wrong after all. Maybe it's the name Ashley (or user, rather) that makes me think of a blonde - but I guess I pictured this before I really read the thread so I don't know what's up with that. This is just what I see. :P

Calm down, Ashley. Hehe, yes, I'm sure you're very upset your iPod is possibly DOOOMED but I don't picture it smashed... Funnily... Thing is, I might not even be right! :lol: And yes, I did get your PM, don't worry. For some reason I'm picturing it hidden in a bush, green plants, about so high. They've got biggish leaves. Um... Yeah, again, this might not be right at all, but if it points you in the right direction (or at least -a- direction) then that would be good.

Yeah, I could see what you look like, but perhaps that is just my imagination and not really you - do you have long blonde hair, kinda wavey, and are you tall? See? It might be wrong after all. Maybe it's the name Ashley (or user, rather) that makes me think of a blonde - but I guess I pictured this before I really read the thread so I don't know what's up with that. This is just what I see. :P

Hmm. My school has alot of bushes, theres a few big fern ones, and when I was running to form theres some bushes on the side. I'll make sure to do a thorough check!

Aaah, I think that's your imagination-I'm kiwi with asian blood, I'm short with black, straight hair. Ahahaa!!

Thanks for the help today Dot!

I'll be checking bushes tomorrow at school, and if I actually find it all in one piece, I will be even more thankful than I am now!

Guest Dot
Aaah, I think that's your imagination-I'm kiwi with asian blood, I'm short with black, straight hair. Ahahaa!!

Aha! See, I'm not right about everything. :P Thought it was my imagination.

Good! Check those plant-things! Let me know if you find it.

Aha! See, I'm not right about everything. :P Thought it was my imagination.

Good! Check those plant-things! Let me know if you find it.

Well, you got the part of me running like a doofus, in a total rush. And hopefully -fingers crossed- I'll fid my ipod in the 'plant-things' :P

Well, you got the part of me running like a doofus, in a total rush. And hopefully -fingers crossed- I'll fid my ipod in the 'plant-things' :P

I didn't end up finding my ipod.

If any other people here have a gift, please, I'm begging you to please give me any information or help you can give!

I've been terribly upset, I'm hoping no one took it!

I know I keep posting, but please...I am completely and utterly desperate.

I am practically getting down on my hands and knees, begging anyone with abilities to take pity on me to help ;(

Pathetic, I know. But it was my birthday present and I haven't had it that long.

Again, please! Anything you see about the whereabouts of my ipod would be amazing, so please post!

Guest Dot

Hey, maybe somebody picked it up! Have you asked the lost property at your school? Maybe you could put up those posters people put up when they want something found... hey, it's worth a shot! :)

Hey, maybe somebody picked it up! Have you asked the lost property at your school? Maybe you could put up those posters people put up when they want something found... hey, it's worth a shot! :)

Well, if they did they didn't hand it in to the Lost Property. I asked the office ladies this morning.

Plus, I bet that if someone had found it, they won't be handing it in.

I was on the bus a few months ago and these other guys in my year were listening to an ipod. A girl asked 'You have an ipod?' and he said 'Oh, I found it'

Most people at my school would most likely steal it, unfortunately...

Guest Dot

Hmm, well, not that we've given up looking for it. But if you raise people's awareness that it is gone - and you know, all that, it could be found.

However, if we're in a situation where it is -not- going to be found, let's look at the bride side here... Somebody's got themselves a free iPod? Is that neat or what? -Laughs and then falters- Maybe there's something else with this lost iPod we should be looking at... Maybe the Universe wants you to be more social? Listen to different kinds of music? Not care so much for material possessions? the list could go on forever.

As for finding it, I suggest putting up posters if you're that serious of finding it. I mean, better to try than not, right? Or hey, maybe it's still in those bushes someplace... who knows! :lol:

Hmm, well, not that we've given up looking for it. But if you raise people's awareness that it is gone - and you know, all that, it could be found.

However, if we're in a situation where it is -not- going to be found, let's look at the bride side here... Somebody's got themselves a free iPod? Is that neat or what? -Laughs and then falters- Maybe there's something else with this lost iPod we should be looking at... Maybe the Universe wants you to be more social? Listen to different kinds of music? Not care so much for material possessions? the list could go on forever.

As for finding it, I suggest putting up posters if you're that serious of finding it. I mean, better to try than not, right? Or hey, maybe it's still in those bushes someplace... who knows! :lol:

I'm afraid I don't see any good thing in me losing my most favourite possession.

And all hope has been thrown out the window for me.

I got this reply from another psychic.

Dear Ashley,

I am sorry to hear about your lost and I usually do not look for lost items but I shuffled my cards and indeed the cards were hinting that the object was fallen out , However I have asked the cards if you can find it again and I am afraid they say you would not as it look like it was picked by someone and taken away from where it was.

I know how annoying that can be and its also expensive sometimes to buy a new one, but in this case I suggest to start think it because I fear this one is lost for real.

Please do not be so hard at yourself over it - we lose things sometimes like that, and my mother used to say: what end with money end with nothing (meaning no real damage).

I wish you better luck when you get your next one.

Guest Dot

Well, I'm sorry you've lost your favorite possession then. I hope everything else goes well for you. :)

An iPod is always an iPod, and just that, y'know... She's right, though, try not to be so hard at yourself over it. :)

Guest Sparklyy
I'm afraid I don't see any good thing in me losing my most favourite possession.

And all hope has been thrown out the window for me.

I got this reply from another psychic.

Dear Ashley,

I am sorry to hear about your lost and I usually do not look for lost items but I shuffled my cards and indeed the cards were hinting that the object was fallen out , However I have asked the cards if you can find it again and I am afraid they say you would not as it look like it was picked by someone and taken away from where it was.

I know how annoying that can be and its also expensive sometimes to buy a new one, but in this case I suggest to start think it because I fear this one is lost for real.

Please do not be so hard at yourself over it - we lose things sometimes like that, and my mother used to say: what end with money end with nothing (meaning no real damage).

I wish you better luck when you get your next one.

Hi,

Before I read these responses I saw an older man pick it up.Is it a pink ipod? I felt this person could be a teacher/professor or a father. Is your name engraved on it? Do you have it labeled with your phone number or 'If found please call" on it?

Hi,

Before I read these responses I saw an older man pick it up.Is it a pink ipod? I felt this person could be a teacher/professor or a father. Is your name engraved on it? Do you have it labeled with your phone number or 'If found please call" on it?

An...an older man?

Oh gosh, yes it is pink, with a pink case too.

No, there is no way to contact me, but I if you roll over 'Settings' or 'About' it shows A S H L E Y.

If a teacher has it, that's strange because they would most likely hand it in to lost property straight away!

We have a few janitors...but I don't think they would steal something.

Wow. This is getting interesting. First it might've been in a bush. Then it was said to be lost forever. Another psychic said she sees it with wadded up clothing. And now my hope has been resparked.

I hope this ends well..

Guest Sparklyy
An...an older man?

Oh gosh, yes it is pink, with a pink case too.

No, there is no way to contact me, but I if you roll over 'Settings' or 'About' it shows A S H L E Y.

If a teacher has it, that's strange because they would most likely hand it in to lost property straight away!

We have a few janitors...but I don't think they would steal something.

Wow. This is getting interesting. First it might've been in a bush. Then it was said to be lost forever. Another psychic said she sees it with wadded up clothing. And now my hope has been resparked.

I hope this ends well..

I don't want to get your hopes up,I've been here with a cellphone. I can honestly say psychics can read anything around you when you posted. So what there feeling could be anything to do with you. I still see this man and I feel he will return it to you,that he has it in his desk. I'm going to say he's a teacher because of the rular on his desk. I feel if you report it missing at the school you will get it back.

I don't want to get your hopes up,I've been here with a cellphone. I can honestly say psychics can read anything around you when you posted. So what there feeling could be anything to do with you. I still see this man and I feel he will return it to you,that he has it in his desk. I'm going to say he's a teacher because of the rular on his desk. I feel if you report it missing at the school you will get it back.

Okay, but I've been worried lately so I'm just hoping it will be safe!

I've been trying to report it missing. i check the lost property everyday twice, and I've been trying to put it in the morning notices but I don't get to school early enough and I can't see the Assistant Principle about putting it in.

I stayed behind after school today to but she was taking a while so I left.

That's very good.

I wonder if he's one of my teachers?

I have 3 male teaches, an english one a p.e one and a science one.

Guest katy lyn

hi everyone :D

well i happened to misplace*cough more or less hide* my camera somewhere in my room 3weeks ago b4 i left 4 vacation so none my fam would use it. since my return from my vaction though i cant seem to remeber where i put it/hid it. <_<

can anyone help?

-its a purple camera

-n i get the stragest feeling i hid it in my clothes but when i look its not there

Yeah, I saw that dude picking it up too.

Wow did you?

Is this like before-is it your imagination that shows what he looks like or can you really see what he looks like?

Because if you two both agreed on the mans appearance he could end up being one of my own teachers and I could simply ask him.

Guest Dot

I don't know, maybe. I didn't mention before, but even though I saw you running down the street I thought "Hey maybe this isn't right, what does she really look like?" and I got the black hair... you know, part asian. Short. I didn't mention before though because I wasn't sure... y'know? I'm not saying that means I'm right now, but as I see him, he's kind of tall, and kind of bald, or balding. EDIT: Or he has super short (like shaved) really thin hair. Not dark hair, light-ish.

What do you think, Sparklyy?

If that's not it then just put posters up, it's no biggie. I mean, it might seem a biggie because you might not have ever done this before (I certainly haven't!) but it's really not. You just have to do it. Yeah. :P

hi everyone :D

well i happened to misplace*cough more or less hide* my camera somewhere in my room 3weeks ago b4 i left 4 vacation so none my fam would use it. since my return from my vaction though i cant seem to remeber where i put it/hid it. <_<

can anyone help?

-its a purple camera

-n i get the stragest feeling i hid it in my clothes but when i look its not there

I "hear" ... "in a desk drawer" and I "see" a drawer in the upper right side of a desk... and a neat, straight pile of something white -- to me it looks like clothing that's neatly folded, but it could be anything white that's piled up neatly. Or I could be way off. ;)

~ Zan