Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

Hey,

My good friend lost her camera tripod. She can't buy another and needs it to film her youtube show. I know it's in her room,but do you see where? I've been trying to meditate to find it for the past 2 hours. Let me know if u see it :)-Sparklyy MiniTripod1.jpg

Has she tried her closet?

I don't know, maybe. I didn't mention before, but even though I saw you running down the street I thought "Hey maybe this isn't right, what does she really look like?" and I got the black hair... you know, part asian. Short. I didn't mention before though because I wasn't sure... y'know? I'm not saying that means I'm right now, but as I see him, he's kind of tall, and kind of bald, or balding. EDIT: Or he has super short (like shaved) really thin hair. Not dark hair, light-ish.

What do you think, Sparklyy?

If that's not it then just put posters up, it's no biggie. I mean, it might seem a biggie because you might not have ever done this before (I certainly haven't!) but it's really not. You just have to do it. Yeah. :P

Oh yep.

Well my science teachers tall but he has a bit of hair, hehe. My p.e teachers huge and scary, haha. My english teacher is average height i suppose and has very short brown hair.

I'll just ask my friends to ask their teachers about it and put it in the notices since I will be absent on Monday (:

Guest Sparklyy
Has she tried her closet?

She doesn't have a closet,just a clothing rack

Guest Dot

A tripod is pretty big, it can't be that hard to find in a bedroom! Maybe it's under her bed, mushed behind books and the like. :D

Guest Sparklyy
A tripod is pretty big, it can't be that hard to find in a bedroom! Maybe it's under her bed, mushed behind books and the like. :D

I thought that too. The feeling was around a blue light/night stand. I feel it was moved from the room but the energy of the item is still there. Is it possible that if it was moved,that the energy would stay in the room? Her tripod is only about 3-4 inches tall,if that helps in anyway It would probably be about the size of ...the picture shown in the first post

Guest Sparklyy
Wow did you?

Is this like before-is it your imagination that shows what he looks like or can you really see what he looks like?

Because if you two both agreed on the mans appearance he could end up being one of my own teachers and I could simply ask him.

Yes very good suggestion. He is a younger man with dark hair. I felt strongly more a writing aspect,like seeing the tablet. So I'm probably thinking it's the english teacher/professor. I can only see that he wears a tye the rest is blury. I also see some sporty looking sunglasses on a black cord.

Oh yep.

Well my science teachers tall but he has a bit of hair, hehe. My p.e teachers huge and scary, haha. My english teacher is average height i suppose and has very short brown hair.

I'll just ask my friends to ask their teachers about it and put it in the notices since I will be absent on Monday (:

I'm leaning towards the english man,also I'm getting a refrence to the book 'The Catcher in the Rye'

Guest Sparklyy
I love that book.

I've never read it,but that is the vision I got around the man I saw.

Guest Dot

Oh, because there is a photo. Guh! That's a tiny tripod! Yeah, I can sense the energy in the room... Gosh, just tell her to look -everywhere-, if she can't find it, then look around the house then... Oh I don't know. Sorry. My brain has exploded and I have a headache, and that's no excuse for getting frustrated. Sorry!

Guest Sparklyy
Oh, because there is a photo. Guh! That's a tiny tripod! Yeah, I can sense the energy in the room... Gosh, just tell her to look -everywhere-, if she can't find it, then look around the house then... Oh I don't know. Sorry. My brain has exploded and I have a headache, and that's no excuse for getting frustrated. Sorry!

Thankyou! You confirmed the energy is still in her room,so nobody senses a teenage boy stole it or something?

just want to make sure ;)

Yes very good suggestion. He is a younger man with dark hair. I felt strongly more a writing aspect,like seeing the tablet. So I'm probably thinking it's the english teacher/professor. I can only see that he wears a tye the rest is blury. I also see some sporty looking sunglasses on a black cord.

I'm leaning towards the english man,also I'm getting a refrence to the book 'The Catcher in the Rye'

I'll have to ask my friends to ask him if he has found an ipod.

Not sure about the sunglasses, but as he is new to our school this term I do not know much about him, and if he has sporty sunglasses x)

I want to read that book.

He showed us a PowerPoint presentation on himself.

He respects and admires Shakespeare, and there was someone else. I didn't know who it was but it could've been J.D Salinger.

Thanks so much, guys.

I'll tell you tomorrow what my friends say, and if he does have it in his posession.

Guest Sparklyy
I'll have to ask my friends to ask him if he has found an ipod.

Not sure about the sunglasses, but as he is new to our school this term I do not know much about him, and if he has sporty sunglasses x)

I want to read that book.

He showed us a PowerPoint presentation on himself.

He respects and admires Shakespeare, and there was someone else. I didn't know who it was but it could've been J.D Salinger.

Thanks so much, guys.

I'll tell you tomorrow what my friends say, and if he does have it in his posession.

I dreamt about this last night. I saw a cute little girl with curly black hair and she was talking live on a webcam saying 'I lost my ipod' I replied saying 'I thought he was younger,but no he is an older man.

I dreamt about this last night. I saw a cute little girl with curly black hair and she was talking live on a webcam saying 'I lost my ipod' I replied saying 'I thought he was younger,but no he is an older man.

Lol?

That's a little weird.

I'm waiting till last period today because my friends are going to ask my english teacher ^^

Guest Sparklyy
Lol?

That's a little weird.

I'm waiting till last period today because my friends are going to ask my english teacher ^^

I hardly have that happen,but i think it was probably a way of clairfying what i felt.

Bad news, my english teacher didn't have it :(

Guest Sparklyy
ive lost my cellphone at school can :o someone tell me where it is and is and is it safe3 i really need it bacK!

Have you tried calling it?

Guest Sparklyy
Bad news, my english teacher didn't have it :(

I'm sorry sweetie. Do you know a Gregory?

I'm sorry sweetie. Do you know a Gregory?

=(

Um, no. I knew a person called gregory at my old school?

I don't know any more Gregory's.

Guest Sparklyy
=(

Um, no. I knew a person called gregory at my old school?

I don't know any more Gregory's.

hmm that name jumped in my head. I think you'll get it back. If i get more I'll type ;)

hmm that name jumped in my head. I think you'll get it back. If i get more I'll type ;)

Oh haha. Yeah a friend of mine thinks I'll get it back too, hopefully your both right (:

And thanks, you and Dot have been so helpful!

Have you tried calling it?

yes but it wouldnt ring anyway because it was on silent so teacher couldnt hear if i got a txt. the last time i seen it i was in the library getting a book at lunch time i used it to check the time and then after lunch i checked my pocket and it was gone! i went back to the library and it wasnt there. do u have any idea where it has gone and where it fell out of my pocket or was it stolen?

Guest Sparklyy
yes but it wouldnt ring anyway because it was on silent so teacher couldnt hear if i got a txt. the last time i seen it i was in the library getting a book at lunch time i used it to check the time and then after lunch i checked my pocket and it was gone! i went back to the library and it wasnt there. do u have any idea where it has gone and where it fell out of my pocket or was it stolen?

I saw a mens wash room like sitting on the sink a black flip phone