Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

I saw a mens wash room like sitting on the sink a black flip phone

Omg Yes it is a black fliptop i checked the computer rooms No luck lol :( and i dnt exactly want it check the mens room lol

Omg Yes it is a black fliptop i checked the computer rooms No luck lol :( and i dnt exactly want it check the mens room lol

Aww I lost my ipod ):

hopefully we both get our things back!!

and lol i wouldnt want to check the mens room either!! :blink:

Guest Sparklyy

I see it sitting on a sink:)

I wouldn't want to go in there either!

It will be in the form notices now (:

I asked my english teacher even though my friends did. He said no he hadn't seen it.

I think he mustn't have it.

And my friend thinks hes suspicious and reckons he has it xD

His middle name is gregory and he thinks the Catcher In The Rye is an okay book?

he doesn't wear ties and he doesn't wear sunglasses or any sort of glasses

:l

hmm.

Guest Sparklyy
It will be in the form notices now (:

I asked my english teacher even though my friends did. He said no he hadn't seen it.

I think he mustn't have it.

And my friend thinks hes suspicious and reckons he has it xD

His middle name is gregory and he thinks the Catcher In The Rye is an okay book?

he doesn't wear ties and he doesn't wear sunglasses or any sort of glasses

:l

hmm.

Glasses in visions can mean a lot of things..

like disquises and facades

and eye trouble. I'll have to think. Really his middle name is Gregory that stuck out to me

Glasses in visions can mean a lot of things..

like disquises and facades

and eye trouble. I'll have to think. Really his middle name is Gregory that stuck out to me

Yes, it is!

It's a huge coincidence.

Me and my friend think he's dodgy now, bahaha.

I just want to ransack his desk.....look through it....but then he'd see me and I'd get in huge trouble. Ahaha.

Guest Dot
Me and my friend think he's dodgy now, bahaha.
Lol! It's like, "Um, hey, I think you're a bit dodgy, if you know what I mean, so can I just look through your desk for a few seconds, k thx, bai." :lol:

No need to ransack his desk (though, it's tempting isn't it?), but I assume since it's in the notices now people will keep an eye out. If they see the teacher with the iPod, they might either ask if he's gay (c'mon, it's pink - it's something teens do! :lol: Even if it's a joke) and raise suspicion or, y'know, will just be like, "HEY! That's not yours! That's Ashley's!"

:)

You're welcome with the help, by the way, if you consider it help at any rate. :P

Guest Sparklyy
Lol! It's like, "Um, hey, I think you're a bit dodgy, if you know what I mean, so can I just look through your desk for a few seconds, k thx, bai." :lol:

No need to ransack his desk (though, it's tempting isn't it?), but I assume since it's in the notices now people will keep an eye out. If they see the teacher with the iPod, they might either ask if he's gay (c'mon, it's pink - it's something teens do! :lol: Even if it's a joke) and raise suspicion or, y'know, will just be like, "HEY! That's not yours! That's Ashley's!"

You're welcome with the help, by the way, if you consider it help at any rate. :P

LOL!! i felt more of a last name Gregory. I also am seeing a grey man with a checkered shirt and tye,and glasses like Kris Kringle. He's a very wise looking man reading a book. Do you have any grandparents,or uncles who may have an interest in literture,or hang around librairies alot? One you may have seen the day you lost your ipod,or the day before?

Ahaha xD

I already think he knows me and my friend think he'd dodgy. We ask him about if he wears ties, if he knows a gregory...ahah.

This morning I said 'give him the evils as we walk past' and he was just staring at me and was like 'Hi Ashley. Hi Felisha. Hi Laura' as we stared at him xD

LOL!! i felt more of a last name Gregory. I also am seeing a grey man with a checkered shirt and tye,and glasses like Kris Kringle. He's a very wise looking man reading a book. Do you have any grandparents,or uncles who may have an interest in literture,or hang around librairies alot? One you may have seen the day you lost your ipod,or the day before?

Kris Kringle? Like, round santa ones?

No, but if I did it would be impossible for them to have my ipod seeing as it was lost at school.

I had it in the morning and at the end of the day it was gone, soo =p

Grey hair, glasses, tie?

I'm not quite sure if I saw a teacher like that. But if a teacher really has it why didn't he hand it in the lost property?

Is he planning to keep it, or something?

Strange stuff ;p

Ahaha xD

I already think he knows me and my friend think he'd dodgy. We ask him about if he wears ties, if he knows a gregory...ahah.

This morning I said 'give him the evils as we walk past' and he was just staring at me and was like 'Hi Ashley. Hi Felisha. Hi Laura' as we stared at him xD

Kris Kringle? Like, round santa ones?

No, but if I did it would be impossible for them to have my ipod seeing as it was lost at school.

I had it in the morning and at the end of the day it was gone, soo =p

Grey hair, glasses, tie?

I'm not quite sure if I saw a teacher like that. But if a teacher really has it why didn't he hand it in the lost property?

Is he planning to keep it, or something?

Strange stuff ;p

I checked the school staff list, noone with the last name Gregory.

Guest Sparklyy
I checked the school staff list, noone with the last name Gregory.

Just a vision I saw. I still think you'll get it back though :)

Guest Sparklyy
is it safe? has it been water damaged??

You know I'm not sure,I see it is sitting on a sink with little fish.

Just a vision I saw. I still think you'll get it back though :)

I hope I will (:

My friend said she saw an ipod in the office yesterday after school but I checked this morning and no ipods had been handed in?

She said she saw a clickwheel and everything, though.

Huh :l

I saw a black bag.Im not sure if they would be inside the bag or near it beacuse i just saw the bag.

Thank you. I am continuing to look and will pay close attention to anything similar to a black bag.

At this point, I'm afraid something more sinister than me displacing it has happened. If I had moved it, I would remember. And I know I don't remember moving it. :angry:

Ok, Do you guys have any idea why my B/F wont talk to the detective about my laptop??

He said "I know how it goes... they are going to make me look guilty..."

I am sooo angry with him right now because I could have been had the laptop back if he would have just talked tot he detective about it.

in a drawer by the right side of a bed, left hand corner?

Hi,

No, it's not there.

It would be virtually impossible for it to be there.

It was with me in the morning, and after school in the car I didn't have it, so it won't be at my house (:

Thanks for the help!

you even have a drawer on the right of your bed??????? sorry i thought it was a wild shot and totally wrong, i was just getting words

you even have a drawer on the right of your bed??????? sorry i thought it was a wild shot and totally wrong, i was just getting words

Well, yes.

I have two beds in my room.

The one I sleep in has a bedside table, with a 5 cupboards. It has my books in it, my lamps on it, random pens and stuff jammed in the 4 smaller ones. The bgger one right next to me has my little library :P

If I'm in that bed, yes, it's on my right side.

My other bed which has all my childhood toys on it has a stand with my makeup and stuff next to it. If your in the bed, it's on the left.

If you aren't in it, the stands on the right :D

Hahah, detailed description of my room ^^

Guest ColorMySoul

Maybe the Universe misplaced your iPod to help you realize that life is more than obsessing over material possessions.

Maybe the Universe misplaced your iPod to help you realize that life is more than obsessing over material possessions.

Hehe, maybe.

I'm getting used to the fact I don't have it anymore.

I suppose if it's gone, it's gone for a reason!

I'd love to have it back, but I'll be okay without it.

Guest Dot

That's the spirit, AshelyMelissa! :D :D

I'm really happy you feel that way. Before you were upset your iPod's gone and now you're happy about it!

Hi, today I lost my ipod... In a rush, I tried to get out the car but the headphones got caught in my scarf and my scarf was caught in the seatbelt. I remember stomping irritatedly out the car, annoyed with my headphones tangling. I can't remember anything else, except when I was in the car going home, I reached for it in my pocket only to find my timetable and my phone!

Hi Ashley,

I've edited down your original post a bit but tried to leave in the key things. Having read through the thread, I'm still unclear as to whether you actually listened to your Ipod at all during the day at school, or even if you were listening to it after you got out of the car.

The reason I ask is because last summer my wife and I picked up some young hitchhikers and gave them a lift into the next town, and the next day when I was cleaning the car I found a mobile phone on the floor under the passenger seat. One of our hitchers had lost it when it unknowingly fell out of her pocket. Luckily we'd all swapped email addresses so we just waited until one of them wrote to us with a "real" (ie snail mail) address and then we sent it back. :)

Long story short -- did you definitely have your Ipod with you during the day? If not, have you checked the car?

Haha, thanks Dot (:

Hi Ashley,

I've edited down your original post a bit but tried to leave in the key things. Having read through the thread, I'm still unclear as to whether you actually listened to your Ipod at all during the day at school, or even if you were listening to it after you got out of the car.

The reason I ask is because last summer my wife and I picked up some young hitchhikers and gave them a lift into the next town, and the next day when I was cleaning the car I found a mobile phone on the floor under the passenger seat. One of our hitchers had lost it when it unknowingly fell out of her pocket. Luckily we'd all swapped email addresses so we just waited until one of them wrote to us with a "real" (ie snail mail) address and then we sent it back. :)

Long story short -- did you definitely have your Ipod with you during the day? If not, have you checked the car?

I had it in the morning in the car. That's the only time of the day I am certain I had it.

And of course I checked the car, I'm not that silly :D