Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

Guest Sparklyy

My mom is really upset because she lost her ring. It's a green moonstone looking ring,prehnite and super expensive. The last place I saw it was on the shelf in the bathroom.

Do you see where it could of gone? I've looked on the floor,and around the bathroom,but no such luck. She remembered picking it up from there,and putting it in one place,saying she'd come back to it,but its no where to be found :(

I can't imagine this could be right, but I hear "in a box" and see a very small wooden box (just a few inches across) made of balsa wood or something similar. I guess it might be a small drawer. Doesn't seem feasible to me, since I'd think one would remember putting it IN something, but... I'm trying to let it be known when I "hear" something now, right or wrong. :) Good luck to your mom!

~ Zan

I'm sorry if you thought that I was suggesting that you are silly; I certainly had no such thought in mind. I was just trying to clarify the situation and offer what help I could.

Lenky

Guest Sparklyy
I can't imagine this could be right, but I hear "in a box" and see a very small wooden box (just a few inches across) made of balsa wood or something similar. I guess it might be a small drawer. Doesn't seem feasible to me, since I'd think one would remember putting it IN something, but... I'm trying to let it be known when I "hear" something now, right or wrong. :) Good luck to your mom!

~ Zan

Thanks I will have her look in all boxes =]

I'm sorry if you thought that I was suggesting that you are silly; I certainly had no such thought in mind. I was just trying to clarify the situation and offer what help I could.

Lenky

No reason to aplogise!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Guest Sparklyy
My mom is really upset because she lost her ring. It's a green moonstone looking ring,prehnite and super expensive. The last place I saw it was on the shelf in the bathroom.

Do you see where it could of gone? I've looked on the floor,and around the bathroom,but no such luck. She remembered picking it up from there,and putting it in one place,saying she'd come back to it,but its no where to be found :(

Thankyou Gypsy Mama it was in a box in the kitchen,it must of slipped in there =]

Guest Sparklyy
Hello. I hope someone would be willing to try to see if they can help me. A few years ago, my mother hid a small blue box and an envelope in my house. I need to find the box and the envelope. Its very, very important to me to know where it is. Is this something that people can try to help me with? Would you need more information? I would greatly appreciate anything you can help me with or advice on where I can turn or what to do. Thank you very much.

I saw a hammer,and then heard 'Tool box' I saw a pink flowery looking set of garden gloves,and a gardening shovel.

<!--fonto:--><span style="font-family:"><!--/fonto-->That's so cool! Haha any idea where my emerald earrings are?[/font]

haha! I "hear" in the kitchen, and I "see" a wooden lazy susan in a corner/cupboard with something glass on it like a cruet or something. Now, *I* have a lazy susan like that that we used to keep our salt and pepper, napkins, etc., on. So I don't know if the focus of what I see is supposed to be the lazy susan, or the corner, or a cupboard, or near something glass. Try 'em all! lol!

Good luck. :)

~ Zan

Guest Sparklyy
haha! I "hear" in the kitchen, and I "see" a wooden lazy susan in a corner/cupboard with something glass on it like a cruet or something. Now, *I* have a lazy susan like that that we used to keep our salt and pepper, napkins, etc., on. So I don't know if the focus of what I see is supposed to be the lazy susan, or the corner, or a cupboard, or near something glass. Try 'em all! lol!

Good luck. :)

~ Zan

The bottom of a droor?

behind a white dresser?????????????

They were in a white filigree box in the top droor of my dresser,slightly at the bottom. LOL Autum you picked up on my white dresser :) By my stained glass lamp :) Thankyou All I was lost without them :)[/font]

Guest Sparklyy
my sis has misplaced her gold chain...just cant seem to remember where it is...we searched places we cud think it possibly is but all in vain...plz help

My mind just went bathroom

Do you store things in drawers? I thought of a wooden drawer, but I don't know if its accurate. I'm new at this. Hope it helps you and I hope you find it!

Guest Sparklyy
anything else? is it still in house or gone?

I felt it was still in the house. When i opened your post I heard Box sping.

the last i remmebr seeing it was in a jewelry box in my sister's wooden cupboard ... we searched it everywhere in it but cant find it.

anything else u get on it. and as for bathroom....well she took it off before bath..

great going guys!!

please anything else u get on it?

and glad to hear its still in house.

I felt it was still in the house. When i opened your post I heard Box sping.

Is there a rug or something in the bathroom (or somewhere else)? I have an image of a chain "buried" in the threads (pile, shag, whatever) of a rug. Deep enough in that you wouldn't see or feel it easily, unless you were really trying. HTH

~ Zan

I got that it is in the grass. It's lost among blades of grass in the lawn. Hope that helps.

I got that it is in the grass. It's lost among blades of grass in the lawn. Hope that helps.

That's funny -- the rug I saw was green. Maybe it was grass. ~ Z.