Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hodad

Can a Psychic Help Locate a Missing Item?

That's funny -- the rug I saw was green. Maybe it was grass. ~ Z.

if its grass its outside house... i doubt tht as i dont think she wore it n went out...if she did there' no way to get it back as we live in a flat.

but if its a rug yes the cupbaord had a rug near it which we removed. but the color is maroon .

do u guys sense if its still in house or not?

I saw some sort of jar or container, like maybe it fell behng something or is laying on top of a container.Have you tried checking behind the things in the cupboard?

Hello! This morning, my mother realized that her ipod touch was missing. She's turned the house upside down and can't find it anywhere. On Friday, we had a bunch of kids over; a bunch of sixth graders and some of my tenth grade friends/classmates. My mother thinks that maybe one of them stole it; she is quite convinced that someone has stolen it because she always has it charging right by her silver computer in the closet, and then it just disappeared and cannot be found anywhere. Now, I really don't know what to think. Seven kids came over with me; I know for sure that two of them would never do a thing like that, and I'm actually pretty darn sure that none of them would do things like that... however, there is this one girl I'm unsure about, but I don't want to be quick to assume she could have, simply because she is not very nice and I am not particularly fond of her.

We think that maybe some of the younger boys, my younger brothers friends, may have done it-- they were all around that area with my brother, when I don't think that any of the girls that came over went into that room... anyway, my poor mommy is very frustrated and we don't want to accuse anyone if it's not necessary... hopefully it will just turn up somewhere... please, can any of you see or hear anything that would help me find it? Any places where it might be, or any names of someone who might have taken it?

(By the way, my dad has an identical ipod touch that is in a cupboard right above the desk where Mom's ipod was charging-- so it's not that one, but it looks just like it.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Guest sammy

hello. about 7-10 days ago i had a fight with my boyfriend and wasnt drunk, but somewhat buzzed. our argument advanced into me pulling out 95.00 and waving it around at him. it was a 50 dollar bill, two 20.00's, and a 5.00 ---- The next morning, i woke up and couldnt find where i had either stashed, misplaced, or lost my money. I didnt leave to go anywhere, but i was back n forth from my car and all around the house. I am sick to my stomach because we have 4 children in the house and VERY LITTLE INCOME. Its been at least 3-4 days since we even had milk (but we got that today). I really and desperately need any advice as to where i put it. Also, i once was a meth addict and still have "hiding" traits, but i guess that will stick with me forever :( If anyone can seriously take the time and "see"for me, it would do me an honor. My nick-name is sammy, my real name is christina , i am a scorpio, 37yr old (11/71) female, red hair and i live in boise. I really would appreciate any advice. Thank you very much for your time. bye

Have you looke in your kitchen cupboards? I got an image that looked like glasses (the kind you drink out of) in a container. Good luck with finding your lost money :)

i got a pickp truck, although i could be wrong so don't jump to any accusations! Maybe someone at your house played with it then set it somewhere else where you wouldn't think to look for it.

Hi! I "saw" the lower portion of a desk with a white kitchen-type chair at it. Now, I simultaneously got the feelings that 1) this desk is in someone else's house, so it's been stolen, and 2) it was played with and dropped to the floor around your mom's desk to where it's not visible unless you move the desk out. Unfortunately, those things conflict. Do move the desk, though, if you haven't already.

Also, I "heard" the name Samuel. But, I just read another post by someone with the nickname Sammy, so am not sure if I'm actually "hearing" or remembering.

Good luck! :)

Guest Dot

This isn't entirely related but there a lot of people losing their iPods lately! I myself lost my iPod a few days ago, then I realized why I did, and I found it later that day. Maybe there's a lesson in losing your iPod, maybe if your mum realizes what it is she will finally find it. I know I looked everywhere for mine but it never actually appeared until after I thought about why it was gone, hmm, well. That was interesting for me. It might not apply here but I just wanted to say. :)

Thank you all very much. :)

The ipod madness was finally resolved... though it turned out that someone (and not any of the kids, either...) had stolen it, and later they got scared and brought it back... later on, we found out who it was... they have actually stolen many things from us over these past months... so some things turned out very sadly and badly, but at least we know who took so many things, and we have severed ties with them.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi - I am new so I hope you don't mind my replying, but before I even opened your post I was told 'it's in the water vase'. I think they mean drain.

Have you found it yet glassfairy? I always get curious about lost things.

A while back, I lost my camera..

I'm pretty sure it's still in my house, but i've searched everywhere, But i still can't find it <_<.

It's pretty small, black and decorated, I'm not as bothered about the camera, just my photos on my SD card :(

Any help would be appreciated :)!

I'm getting "It's not lost, it's just in the box"

Looks to me like it's black with flowers painted on it? They are pretty adament it's in the box though and they say you haven't lost it (in a reassuring manner )

I don't think i've any black boxes with flowers... & I've checked through them all D:

I've never checked my car gloveboxs.. I shall go have a look!

Did the box it orginally came in have some sort of garden scene on it? Your basic black background box with like a field of flowers or something? I'm still getting shown the same thing (maybe my imformant is stubborn! :lol: )

Funny, I keep seeing my ex boyfriends truck. He always had a lot of trash (old soda bottles, mcdonalds bags, etc.) in the floorboard on the passenger side. I just keep seeing the passenger side (front & back seat) of the trashed out truck floorboard. Any chance it could have ended up in the trash? Have you checked good in your vehicle? Like under the seats n stuff? Also, it was my ex bf's truck, not my jeep. Did you take the camera anywhere with friends? Anyway it could have ended up in someone elses truck? Do you lock your vehicle up for that matter? I've had stuff gone missing in mine & not noticed for a bit because one of the locks does not work & have forgotten to get stuff out.

I saw it in a red jewelry box. And is your sisters jewelry box red? (did you guys check to make sure the lining is secure? I once lost something that had slipped behind a crack at the edge of the lining...could also check that it did not get squished into one of the ring folds if it is that type of box) Another question, has there been anyone that you don't trust in your home as of late? Could it have been stolen? I see a female figure associated with it.

Hmm, My mum's car consists of McDonalds and bottles thanks to my brothers diet,

So I think it's there, But my mums out everynight working so i'll have to wait till i can check..

I hope its not in the trash -_-!

I went to a theme park the day before i lost it, But i'm sure I came home with it..

But i'll check the car :D