Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BlueIzumi

Can My Cards Help me?

Hello. Sorry if this is posted but I'm asking it.... I'll give some back round first please if it's to much over look it :). I do tarot for other people an I give readings an I'm usually very good at it in fact I don't think I've been wrong once... Even with people I hardly know or don't know who just ask for it... I have two decks... One is my first deck an it's like my old friend an I use it the majority of the time... The other is a new an beautiful deck but I really get bad vibes when I even look at it, it just creeps me out to hold the box... An it wasn't like that till I brought it home... (That's an under question any one have any idea why that is?) In any case I do reading for everyone else an I do a good job but! I'm like alone here.... No one I know in person does this stuff... So I was wondering if there's a way for me to help myself because I'm in a very bad place right now an I was wondering if there's a way for my old friends to give me guidance? The main reason I ask is because I have been told giving yourself a reading is a bad thing... An I've tried an it's so messy it's like my cards get very confused I mean this, :/ it's like I can feel their confusion... Is there something I should do to prep even? Please an thank you for reading....

!@_o!

Hello. Sorry if this is posted but I'm asking it.... I'll give some back round first please if it's to much over look it :). I do tarot for other people an I give readings an I'm usually very good at it in fact I don't think I've been wrong once... Even with people I hardly know or don't know who just ask for it... I have two decks... One is my first deck an it's like my old friend an I use it the majority of the time... The other is a new an beautiful deck but I really get bad vibes when I even look at it, it just creeps me out to hold the box... An it wasn't like that till I brought it home... (That's an under question any one have any idea why that is?) In any case I do reading for everyone else an I do a good job but! I'm like alone here.... No one I know in person does this stuff... So I was wondering if there's a way for me to help myself because I'm in a very bad place right now an I was wondering if there's a way for my old friends to give me guidance? The main reason I ask is because I have been told giving yourself a reading is a bad thing... An I've tried an it's so messy it's like my cards get very confused I mean this, :/ it's like I can feel their confusion... Is there something I should do to prep even? Please an thank you for reading....

!@_o!

I don't think you can generalise about many things, (if any) least of all psychic things.

As Dot so succinctly put it in the other thread, "The reason for one thing happening to one person isn't the same for the next."

If you don't want to do your own reading, why don't you post in the

The Playground?

That's where our members practise their readings.

We have a lot of good Tarot readers. :angel:

gypsy-tarot.jpg

REally thank you so much I need something... An I don't mind reading my own cards I just feel like they get so confused... An I feel bad doing it to them... It's weird but to me they are not just cards.... :/ Thank you I will go there tonight thank you so much I need something anything for help... :/

!@_o!

I finally figured out how to help myself with my cards if anyone else did this an was woundering.... I had to ask my mother about help an she asked me if I tried a new spread an i tried horse shoe spread.... Not much info there again... x_x So I said I want to try Wheel of fortune.... That one worked I finally got answers x_x.... It's a relatively large spread but I think I love it. ^_^ It's really helpful for self reading. ^_^ If anyone else needs help... ^_^ :/ I hope it's helpful for someone ^_^

!@_~!

how many cards do you need for the wheel of fortune spread

@ nigel:

a simple Wheel of Fortune spread requires six cards. There are variants on this spread that use more, but the simple one goes like this: the first card is placed vertically, the second is placed horizontally below it (facing leftwards), then the third is to the left of the first (and facing vertically), the fourth is placed above the first (facing to the right), the fifth is placed vertically to the right of the first -- but leave some room for the sixth card that is placed vertically to the right of the first.

It sounds complicated but actually it's very simple... Just PM me if you need more info.

@ blue:

if your new set of cards is not vibing well with you then just leave them alone for a while. It could be that because you're going through some difficult times it's not ideal to try them just yet. However, you must have some affinity for them or you wouldn't have bought them in the first place. :)

I'd also recommend that you could try some simple yes/no spreads, using three or maybe five cards. The centre card is the "key" and carries more "value" than the others; the one/s to the left show past influences and one/s to the right of the key can indicate future influences. It's a nice easy spread but often supplies good insights.

Most importantly, always bear in mind that the cards only show influences or possibilities. They don't "predict" what "must" be, they're only a tool for your own mind and Self to use to find answers that perhaps are already there but just need a bit of light throw on them. You are the most important factor in your own future, and the same goes for anyone you read for. Helping people to see what factors could influence them will help them make better decisions -- at least, that's the ideal.

Best regards,

Lenky

Thank you Lenky for answering I gave up cause noone was answering. :/ But thank you for answering for my wheel of fortune Id id 3 for each. In front of the question under above behind ect. My mom used to do it so she has a peace of paper I used for a guide. :/ AN THOSE CARDS! They have felt that way since I got them I don't think my other cards or my spirits liked them or something I was so excited to have them! But they just felt awful... An here's the reason I haven't spoken of them... I put them somewhere safe where I kept my main cards... An they disapeared... They are gone.. I no longer have them they escaped... :/ BUt! If you're around I'd love to have help with a spread I'm having alot of trouble with the guy I love but he's a mess one day he treats me like he wants to be with me. Like he used to then the rest of the week he emotionally abuses me... So I ran from him. :/ I just wana know if I should give up cause he's got like jekle hyde syndrom. :/ So I wana use my cards to read what's going on . :/ It's so scary an I'm so attatched but I'm trying so hard to rip myself away. :/ So any help is good the yes or no spread sounds good I'm gonna give that a try tonight. :/ Thanx ^_^

!@_o!

Update:

I did if you're willing to talk over the layout with me I'd like that if it's okay :/

!@_o!

No problem. Glad to help! :P If you want to discuss the layout/reading with me you can either post details here or send me a PM. I should mention here that it can be a dilemma interpreting cards for any situation that you're personally very close to, because while there is the chance that your own feelings will cloud some of the meaning, on the other hand what you feel intuitively from the reading will often be right, even if it seems to bear little relation to the (so-called) "usual" meanings of the cards. After all, they're only a guide -- not the answer in or of themselves.

Lenky

One more thing after I did my cards.... They dropped a card on the floor for me to read not a bunch just one an my cards are not where this card could fall easy... An just one is kinda odd I got the Queen of Pentacles. ^_^ To me it's more then just an accident I find confort in it. Anyone has any ideas. ^_^ I think it's fun ^_^

!@_o!