Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
meglamus

would you give up psychic power for a guy?

if you arent psychic...

imagine your a vampire.... you meet a really cool guy/gal and you just HAVE to ask her/him out. the thing is, you suddenly turn human when you are with the guy/gal... would you wanna keep it that way?

You remember when i was on here and said to everyone that my powers had GONE?

well, i think i know why.

last time, my powers went because of me being extremely happy. HOW did i become extremely happy? I was near James.

now, they have decided to take another break.

extremely happy... why? James. saturday.... cinema...

so what would you do?

would you just ignore him so that you can have your powers back?

or would you say "heck, i love this guy too much. might as well give it a shot!!"

i am going for the "heck, i love this guy too much. might as well give it a shot!!" because well, yeh. my powers have already gone on another vacation, ive been feeling really lucky this week, and loadsa people think he has a crush on me.

the other side of the argument?

"he is just a guy"

thats what my mind says when i think of this. (lol and my mind just said "quite right too!" lol)

so yeh... he is just a guy, he would probably break my heart some day in the future...

what do you think?

what would you choose?

all input is helpful :) i just wanna know what people think. what they would do... lol.

meg

x

what if you didnt have a choice? guy/gal or powers?

thats where im stuck :P

ive chosen the path of guy(/gal)

hopefully the universe, if this path ends badly, will direct me to the right course again :)

what if you didnt have a choice? guy/gal or powers?

thats where im stuck :P

It's smart to seek confirmation when inexperienced in an area.

ive chosen the path of guy(/gal)

...but even better to be decisive.

hopefully the universe, if this path ends badly, will direct me to the right course again :)

That of course, all God's children are guided and protected. If it's a wrong choice it will right itself.

Your "Powers" are not gone. Your just distracted. Which is a good thing. There is not even a choice to be made here. I think....you just need to live your life and enjoy the ride.

Guest Dot
Your "Powers" are not gone. Your just distracted. Which is a good thing. There is not even a choice to be made here. I think....you just need to live your life and enjoy the ride.

Exactly what I was going to say. It's not a case of your powers leaving, you're just distracted. Nothing to worry about - it's good to live. :P

I would never give my powers up, however. :) Never.

I suppose just like anything else, you can compare how happy these things make you. In the likely event that James makes you more happy then "no James but powers", then clearly you should allow James into your life and appreciate him and yourself.

if you arent psychic...

imagine your a vampire.... you meet a really cool guy/gal and you just HAVE to ask her/him out. the thing is, you suddenly turn human when you are with the guy/gal... would you wanna keep it that way?

Hmmmm... challenging.

I think if I were a vampire I would be a committed one! :P

So, no... I don't think I would. I'd look for another way to receive the essence of what this person meant to my life and my needs at the time.

Instead, I would manifest a lover who was willing to turn vampire or who was already one!

so what would you do?

or would you say "heck, i love this guy too much. might as well give it a shot!!"

"he is just a guy"

thats what my mind says when i think of this. (lol and my mind just said "quite right too!" lol)

so yeh... he is just a guy, he would probably break my heart some day in the future...

what do you think?

what would you choose?

He he he

Good question and one with two answers from which to choose: the present 'ME', the 'I' who I am now, would consider if there was an alternative so that I could have both.

The 14 year old me, now that is entirely different...

LOL

I probably would have said "Psychic powers? What psychic powers??? Pffftttt!" and run off happily into the cinema with James for as long as I enjoyed it. :lol:

Young%20Love.jpg

I would give up my 'powers' for many things that are much closer to my heart than being able to see/feel things that others cannot - it is nice to be able to help others, but aside from that, it doesn't really mean a whole lot to me.

That said, I don't think we have that choice. I am currently of the notion that those with a developed 'sixth sense' have developed it for a reason, and I think it probably has something to do with life path - so I think the Universe makes these sorts of choices for us, rather than us choosing for ourselves.

Guest MooPurple

haha...I just watched Hancock again and this totally reminded me (he loses his powers when he's around his "match").

Anyway...I doubt that you actually lose them. You're probably just...I have no words that aren't in gibberish to explain the feeling. Anyway your infatuation probably just knocks your mind off balance. Go for the boy now if thats what makes you happy. Your abilities will come back once you're over your swoon-phase.

Guest Sparklyy
if you arent psychic...

last time, my powers went because of me being extremely happy. HOW did i become extremely happy? I was near James.

so what would you do?

i am going for the "heck, i love this guy too much. might as well give it a shot!!" because well, yeh. my powers have already gone on another vacation, ive been feeling really lucky this week, and loadsa people think he has a crush on me.

"he is just a guy"

what do you think?

what would you choose?

all input is helpful :) i just wanna know what people think. what they would do... lol.

meg

x

Nope I would meet a guy who was also psychic.

Distraction is dangerous. This is a very good question. Similar to what has actually happened in my life. From experience this is much like a game of chess and you have the choice of loosing one of two rooks. Or in the case of a very bad industrial accident one of two arms? I suppose the decision is which arm do you favor, or which rook stands the best chance to win? Then again it is not about winning the game, but the enjoyment you have while playing. It comes down to what do you want? In reality you should be able to have both, but that is having your "cake and eating it too." You already know the answer.

haha...I just watched Hancock again and this totally reminded me (he loses his powers when he's around his "match").

Anyway...I doubt that you actually lose them. You're probably just...I have no words that aren't in gibberish to explain the feeling. Anyway your infatuation probably just knocks your mind off balance. Go for the boy now if thats what makes you happy. Your abilities will come back once you're over your swoon-phase.

Hahahaa!

Hancock is a great illustration of this situation :lol:

That was a good movie.

hehe MooPurple was right ;)

my powers are back :)

jeesh they have to TELL me before they go on vacation LOL.

EDIT: i just noticed Iwannabeme also said this.

Iwannabeme was right aswell :)

EDIT2: lolzy and Dot :)

if you arent psychic...

Yeah, imagining you are a vampire instead of imagining you are psychic is much easier.

Yeah, imagining you are a vampire instead of imagining you are psychic is much easier.

haha. well i needed an option for everyone, and well what can i say? vampires are coooooooool :D

Guest Dot

Meg, you're Twilight obsessed. :lol: :lol: :D Don't worry, it's cool with us. :)

From my experiences once the gateway is open it can never be closed. Even when you have shields around you. It's all inside us. We're aware and open. It just seems you're mind is preoccupied.

Guest jrayvslang
if you arent psychic...

so what would you do?

"he is just a guy"

what do you think?

what would you choose?

meg

x

your just very emotionally bizy and happy in your mind

it is probly the same reason i see i will be more of a psychic later once i get all my ideals out of my mind and going etc then i can relax and be more psychic etc it is just your break to enjoy life