Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Tayesin

Tayesin's free e-book

I hope it's okay for me to place this here Victoria.

Since I was 15 I knew there was a book for me to write, so I kept notes over the years of very unusual experiences and the understandings they brought me to about our nature as Soul and what we are doing here.

I didn't start writing the book until I was in my late 30's and then took about 8 years to get it set out, written, edited, and rejected many times by the big publishing houses. It helps if you are already a famous author, apparently, lol.

The book is in two sections,my extra-ordinary life experiences from a young age are recapitulated along with those who helped me. Tha last section is the How To section describing the methods I used for my own awakening to higher-self, and that I subsequently modified to teach in classes and circles. These are very effective but very simple methods that do work for the majority of people, if, they take their experiences seriously as showing them direction for them to explore for themselves.

PM me for the link

All feedback is welcome. Please try the methods described for at least 30 days of regular practice to see how it works for you.

Edit

Cool, I'll give it a read :D

Guest Angel C

I have pmd you for the link. It is very kind of you to let us read this book.

I hope it's okay for me to place this here Victoria.

Since I was 15 I knew there was a book for me to write, so I kept notes over the years of very unusual experiences and the understandings they brought me to about our nature as Soul and what we are doing here.

I didn't start writing the book until I was in my late 30's and then took about 8 years to get it set out, written, edited, and rejected many times by the big publishing houses. It helps if you are already a famous author, apparently, lol.

Thank you Tayesin... it is very generous of you to share your knowledge with the forum. :)

Thank you Tayesin... it is very generous of you to share your knowledge with the forum.

:)

Thank you to those who are interested in reading this imperfect little e-book, and thank you to Mods for allowing this to happen here.

Some people find it easier to meditate with guidance, either from another person or via CD, etc, so if that is you then please read the methods and voice record yourself to play back as a guided meditation. I think a free guided meditation Windows Media sound file will be the next step for this process.

Well Tayesin, you are awesome :D I'm really excited for your book.

Also I'm excited for the interest that you have been able to generate since I am trying to start a lil book club on the site and since members here are interested I'm invited you all to join us :D

So far it's two votes for Tayesin's book. :) anybody else interested can check the topic "Book Club" in Psychic Friends

http://www.psychicguild.com/forum/index.ph...amp;#entry47326

:)

Just a quick update folks,

The Writer's Literary Agency in the U.S. asked me to send the book for review to see if they would be interested in representing it to publishers.

Here is their response after the review....

Thank you for everything that we have received from you thus far. We would

Like to go forward and represent you. Our review team believes that your

Work has commercial potential and we are most impressed by your open

Attitude towards polishing and making your work as strong as it can be.

Also, we feel that your concept and writing thus far has potential and that

If it is polished and presented properly, we will be proud to represent you.

To take the next step, please read the information below and follow the

Instructions at the end of this email. As you know by now, this email will

Be quite long (smile), but it has to be as this sets the stage for our

Working together.

So now on to step 2, getting a professinal Critique done to see what needs work and polishing before moving on to showing it to publishers.

Just a quick update folks,

The Writer's Literary Agency in the U.S. asked me to send the book for review to see if they would be interested in representing it to publishers.

Here is their response after the review....

So now on to step 2, getting a professinal Critique done to see what needs work and polishing before moving on to showing it to publishers.

That's fantastic news, Tayesin! :dance: