Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
littlecomet

Why can't you speak frequently with the recently passed over?

My consciousness will no longer exist, that's for sure. There's nothing to support it if my body is dead. My body will exist until it's decomposed. The matter that made up my body will exist eternally, as it has done since the beginning of the universe (if it even had a beginning).

Haha no. I haven't found my inner truth or peace. I am not an enlightened being by any means. The truth keeps changing and I have to constantly seek and rediscover it. Douglas Adams said it best -

"There is a theory which states that if anybody ever discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

P.S. Its in my sig too ;)

And yet it is these ascended masters who dare to assert that we are all the same. What would that mean?

That is a very, very good question, Kai. You don't normally witness irony of that magnitude without something very strange afoot.

I knew you weren't a nihilist, Arma ;)

I am in my own strange way a very passionate moralist. The fundaments and origins of morality would make a great spinoff thread. Maybe later. This board is hot enough as it needs to be for the time being.

Guest Angel C

Hi Armado

I read your post yesterday and came on last night to answer it, in detail, however I couldnt get on here. It said "the link appears to be broken". So instead of going over it all again, I would like to make two points.

Firstly, I said

so how many lifetimes would it take such a person to realize this, before they stop living in the "hell" that is the creation of their minds.

So yes whilst we are all perfect and equal in the Universal Domain, this does imply that we are as humans, and in my opinion it is the mind and not the Personal Spirit that causes imperfection, and in most cases this is caused by life experiences, otherwise it is genetics.

And Secondly

The Collective Domain is where the Ascended Masters and the Higher Self reside. The Ascended Masters that we believe in are part of our soul group. Therefore if we are living in this Domain, we experience and can still partly create our own realities.

It is the Universal Domain where we realize that we are one with the Universe and true reality is understood.

I think I've explained my own understanding enough now.

Guest Angel C
And yet it is these ascended masters who dare to assert that we are all the same. What would that mean?

They speak the truth, but usually will not tell us everything. We have to make the realization ourselves.

"There is a theory which states that if anybody ever discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Oh, that is very interesting.

My consciousness will no longer exist, that's for sure. There's nothing to support it if my body is dead. My body will exist until it's decomposed. The matter that made up my body will exist eternally, as it has done since the beginning of the universe
So in that case are you just the consciousness of an assembled collection of matter? Was this matter collected together randomly to form you or was there something greater at work?

They speak the truth, but usually will not tell us everything. We have to make the realization ourselves.
That is true, because the best realizations cannot be put into words or explained to others, they must be experienced. Good point!

Was this matter collected together randomly to form you or was there something greater at work?

Gosh no my matter was not collected randomly! I grew in my mother's womb! :lol:

So in that case are you just the consciousness of an assembled collection of matter?

Just consciousness? JUST consciousness?!! Consciousness is an incredibly rare and precious thing. I am very lucky to have some!

So yes whilst we are all perfect and equal in the Universal Domain, this does imply that we are as humans, and in my opinion it is the mind and not the Personal Spirit that causes imperfection, and in most cases this is caused by life experiences, otherwise it is genetics.

And yet it is the personal spirit that carries the weight of prior lives, things taught to us and imprinted upon us by the minds of those prior lives. What is it that separates personal spirits that can exert great control over the genetic inclinations of the bodies they are in, and those personal spirits that cannot, and effectively live a life in servitude of their humanity, often leading to terrible deeds from their lack of control?

The Collective Domain is where the Ascended Masters and the Higher Self reside. The Ascended Masters that we believe in are part of our soul group. Therefore if we are living in this Domain, we experience and can still partly create our own realities.

It is the Universal Domain where we realize that we are one with the Universe and true reality is understood.

And what is it that makes those ascended masters, "masters"? Really, this question and the first in my post are the same question.

Gosh no my matter was not collected randomly! I grew in my mother's womb! :lol:

Just consciousness? JUST consciousness?!! Consciousness is an incredibly rare and precious thing. I am very lucky to have some!

Well did your point of view just so happen to be Fooze? I guess that is more what I mean. Was your point of view randomly Fooze without any choice in the matter, in others word, random?

And for that matter, are you lucky, that your point of view happens to be one that can make conscious choices? In other words was that random too?

I can't resist.

Gosh no my matter was not collected randomly! I grew in my mother's womb!

And the womb that formed you formed in the womb that formed it. Let's follow this back until there are no wombs, but eggs, and farther back from that, organic division. And before that, presumably protoplasmic sludge that might not even qualify as life using the standards we measure it by today. And before that, well, fiery birth in an inferno of seething matter and energy. And before that, ... Uh. What *did* come before that? I have a perverse feeling that the answer to this will only be a sensible one on that much wondered other side. If only there were a way to linger between both worlds.

Oh dear. Nothing is quite as frustrating as putting together a puzzle and finding there are pieces missing. Even if we allow for zany alien life seeding theories, the question always comes back to the faceless, unthinkable void. I'm surprised we haven't gotten a proper religion revolving around it. Ah, Buddhism is pretty close.

I think we are confusing low probability with randomness. All the elements in the universe (biological, physical and mental) have shaped and formed the development of my world, my ancestors and myself over the history of the universe to have made me end up in my current state. The chances of all this happening in the way they did are extremely low (I believe I should not exist), but it is definitely not random. Every part of my mind and body has a cause, even if I am not aware of them.

The probability of a Fooze occurring would be infinitesimally small if there was only one chance for it to occur. If on the other hand there are many chances for it to occur, because there are many different planets with a chance of life occurring on them in our galaxy, and an infinite number of galaxies in our universe, and an infinite number of universes and dimensions and realities, a Fooze would have to occur somewhere. In other words, you are not lucky that you are here, but I am lucky that my point of view was in proximity to yours and we could meet. Because THAT has almost no chance of happening. Yay! Lucky me! I got to meet Fooze! :dance:

I believe as much in your reality as my own.

I love that Angel C... I think there is inherent in that statement a profound truth and that it becomes a powerful affirmation. :angel: