Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
littlecomet

Clairaudience- the ability to tune in to...both negative and positive entities?

Sorry, I was away for a few days and new questions popped up in my head! So, another topic.

I'm developing a theory that there are not only good spirits, but bad spirits as well (the former who we know as guides, ascended masters, etc.) The bad spirits, perhaps they're people who refuse to join in the circle of life- who knows. Either way, I find it is easier to tune in to the negative spirits than it is to the good spirits. I've also read in spirituality that people believe we are closer to the negative spirits and they try to drag people down with them, so they can continue to tune in on their life.

When I try especially hard, I can connect with my guide and hear their voice. But, because it is more difficult, I cannot do it perpetually.

I did notice that this might also apply to frequencies. Maybe the negative spirits are so close to the frequency we exist on that it is easier for people with clairaudience to hear them. Ascended masters, however, are of a higher frequency.

After what happened with me and my guide, I think what it might indicate is that when people pass away, they are slowly raising their frequency. After a few weeks I could no longer normally tune into my guide's voice!

What do you think?

I am of the opinion that this world is situated between the two alignments, and is inherently neutral, being comprised of them both. This is certainly not an original line of thinking, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it, officer.

You may be shifting to negative orientation, which will make communication with a positively aligned guide far more difficult. I do not personally believe this inhibits your ability to learn or grow, but attunement to one side tends to prohibit the other. These shifts can occur without any perceivable cause. We certainly can't see all that we are, being affixed predominantly on our worldly selves, predisposed to see forward, and seeing inwardly only with great effort. But if that is occurring in you, it is probably because you have become preoccupied with the idea of exploring negativity. Observing and communicating with a negative spirit causes an intermingling of your energies in a manner that seems mighty similar to the concept of thermal equilibrium - an individual who is negatively attuned will exchange "heat" with the "cold" spirit in question until they reach a state of energy equilibrium - normally this is not dangerous to a healthy human being because the capacity of parasitic spirits tends to be inconsequential compared to how "hot" we are. Many negative entities are parasitic for this reason, especially ones that were formerly human and blindly thirst for what they were.

I find it important to note that as a human beings we are at least temporarily endowed with the ability to both produce and draw strength from positive and negative energies, both from ourselves and from external sources. Normal orientation finds negative energy to impede vitality and well being, but many people after overexposure to negative sources develop a spiritual metabolism that can make do with either. If that is not to your liking, do what most people who come to this point resolve to do - stop thinking about the reality of it. Live in a universe that has no place in its dynamics for negativity. It doesn't make it any less real, but can drastically limit your ability to perceive it - which limits your interaction with it - which limits "heat" loss.

The hot/cold analogy is really an oversimplification. It isn't truly a loss - it's an exchange, more like positive and negative electrons, but that doesn't explain a lot of it, either.

Guest Angel C

Hi Arma

This may explain what I posted about in "my nightmare". I dont know whether I told the full story, but previous to the nightmare when my friend walked into the room her hands went cold. She is training to be a holistic therapist and her mother is psychic and does hands on healing. When I walked into the room my hands went warm.

Was that because I'm not attuned to negative energy? I was Reiki attuned about 18 months ago and have been working with Angels and Ascended Masters/light for over 2 years now.

Also there had been someone in the room who has a bit of a negative personality.

Guest Angel C

So would this not be a good healing room then? Or do I have to alter the energy in there somehow?

I tried putting my tomato plant in there because the room isnt used very much. It fell off the windowsill. I have been watering it and feeding it. It grows tomatos but its leaves dont look too good. I've brought it downstairs now.

You know, I havent been feeling too well recently.. headaches mainly.

That is a wonderful idea, Arma- thank you for your post! I was told once that before a storm, since I have clairaudience the bad spirits/negative entities will be stronger and find it easier to communicate with me. If your theory is correct- then that would explain why, its giving them more negative ions to bounce off of with the atmosphere. I'm going to try your theory, because I would love to go back to hearing guides and ascended masters (which off and on, I try to, but it's been difficult staying put with those beings over negative nancy's.)

Have you tried putting bamboo in the room, Angel? Maybe that will make it a positive environment again. I put a bamboo in my room, and it didn't do much when I have someone babysit it- but in the recent weeks, it's bloomed tremendously. I frequently pray in here, so I think the positive energy is beneficial for me and the plant!

Guest Angel C

I'm not sure about this, when I think about it. :unsure:

I think I pick up more on entities that are of a different vibration to my own, whether that be lower or higher. I am that used to my own energy and the energies around me that I barely notice them. It is when the atmosphere is cooler or warmer than usual that I notice it.

However, if I am reading a living person, if their energy is similar to mine (have similar colours in their aura) I will connect easier and just know stuff and not have to try very hard, or sometimes even at all.

So Im unsure, why would it be different for those that have passed over and those that are alive. I mean why do I notice energies of those that have passed which are different to mine, yet connect easier with those that are alive? Does that question make any sense?

However you know how a negative person can make you kind of shivver/shudder, like a reflex action to throw off negative energy - you know like a "baddie" in pantomine sould, I have noticed that on occasion with living people.

I definitely know that feeling. Some people you pass on the street make you want to walk quicker. I'm glad I don't have anyone who is within close proximity all the time to me like that- I have a feeling its just how they are, negativity must stand out with them.

I read somewhere that if you have a strong negative attitude in life, you have difficulty moving on (though I don't think it changes the reincarnation cycle) So maybe it's possible for them to change- or maybe they just don't want to?

I was using electrical and thermal polarities for a phenomenon I consider strictly spiritual. Classic hauntings do depict thermal and electrical disturbances, but I suspect that's a symptom, not a cause.

Guest ColorMySoul
I was told once that before a storm, since I have clairaudience the bad spirits/negative entities will be stronger and find it easier to communicate with me. If your theory is correct- then that would explain why, its giving them more negative ions to bounce off of with the atmosphere.

I think this may actually be because, many people who deal with spirits and hauntings say that spirits pull from electricity to manifest. They drain the energy and charge in batteries to help them show themselves. During electrical storms, there's all that electricity in the air that they can feed off of. Many you should try contacting spirits/guides with something electrical around, like a camera, camcorder or even an electric fan. I've noticed I've been able to communicate with my guides through the noise of the fan. But that's more "white noise" than anything else.

There was one time I went to a haunted location for a tour, and everyone's camera equipment died at the same time. Then turned back on later. Then my mom's camera (turns off automatically) turned on and off three different times when she was sitting down, not touching it or moving at all. They like electricity. :)

OMG thank you, I hear usually two sets of voices sometimes when I ask questions, or speak with my guides.

One is always positive , then there are the ones that are negative.

I have tried to take time and to truly pay attention when hearing these.

sometimes I contribute it to ego, or my negative self to send self doubt.

then there are times that it is from a negative entity.

My conversations are just like chatting on the phone with my guides some say this cant be, all I know is it is

I now try to feel where the information is coming from my heart or my head.

I also ask when meditating to not allow any lower level negative beings through unless it is for mine or someones higher good.

that seems to help a bit.

boy I have learned the EGO and anything negative sure does like to talk.