Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GypsyMama

Chilli's 30-card spread

Last night, I found an old thread by Chilli about spreads that had been made up. In it, she described a 30-card spread used to learn about one's psychic gifts. It was five columns of six cards. Each column was a psychic gift (she suggested (and I used) Clairsentience Clairvoyance Clairaudience Empathy Psychometry). The rows created were different things about each gift:

ability in the past

ability presently

what you don't know (block)

what you need to overcome

what you need to develop

where ability will lead

Ordering the cards was top to bottom, left to right.

So, I laid this out this morning, out of curiosity. But I'm not good enough with tarot yet to make a lot of sense of this, and was hoping someone would help. I happened to write in keywords to try and help myself, so I'm going to include them. But, I'm assuming anyone good with tarot doesn't need them. Here's what I got...

Clarisentience:

ability in past -- Wheel of Fortune: Destiny, Turning Point, Movement, Personal Vision

ability presently -- seven of pentacles: Assessment, Reward, Direction Change

what you don't know (block) -- the emperor: Fathering, Structure, Authority, Regulation

what you need to overcome -- seven of pentacles: Assessment, Reward, Direction Change

what you need to develop -- death: Ending, Transition, Elimination, Inexorable Forces

where ability will lead -- two of cups: Connection, Truce, Attraction

Clairvoyance:

ability in past -- two of swords: Blocked Emotions, Avoidance, Stalemate

ability presently -- ten of wands: Overextending, Burdens, Struggle

what you don't know (block) -- eight of cups: Deeper Meaning, Moving On, Weariness

what you need to overcome -- king of cups: Wise, Calm, Diplomatic, Caring, Tolerant

what you need to develop -- five of pentacles: Hard Times, Ill Health, Rejection

where ability will lead -- seven of cups: Wishful Thinking, Options, Dissipation

Clairaudience:

ability in past -- ace of swords: Mental Force, Truth, Justice, Fortitude

ability presently -- king of swords: Intellectual, Analytical, Articulate, Just, Ethical

what you don't know (block) -- three of pentacles: Teamwork, Planning, Competence

what you need to overcome -- five of pentacles: Hard Times, Ill Health, Rejection

what you need to develop -- nine of swords: Worry, Guilt, Anguish

where ability will lead -- the star: Hope, Inspiration, Generosity, Serenity

Empathy:

ability in past -- knight of wands: Charming/Superficial, Self-Confident/Cocky, Daring/Foolhardy, Adventurous/Restless, Passionate/Hot-Tempered

ability presently -- six of swords: The Blues, Recovery, Travel

what you don't know (block) -- the moon: Fear, Illusion, Imagination, Bewilderment

what you need to overcome -- ace of pentacles: Material Force, Prosperity, Practicality, Trust

what you need to develop -- ten of swords: Bottoming Gut, Victim Mentality, Martyrdom

where ability will lead -- the hanged man: Letting Go, Reversal, Suspension, Sacrifice

Psychometry:

ability in past --temperance: Temperance, Balance, Health, Combination

ability presently -- eight of pentacles: Diligence, Knowledge, Detail

what you don't know (block) --the hermit: Introspection, Searching, Guidance, Solitude

what you need to overcome --the magician: Action, Conscious Awareness, Concentration, Power

what you need to develop --king of swords: Intellectual, Analytical, Articulate, Just, Ethical

where ability will lead -- the devil: Bondage, Materialism, Ignorance, Hopelessness

Sorry that's so long! Whew! Anyway, I've got get the kids' lessons started. There is some of this I do think I get, but I can't write it out right now. Will try to come back later and do that. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to input from anyone who has it. Thanks! :)

~ Zan

I said there were a few of these that might make sense to me. If anyone has a chance to offer their own interpretation, I'll be curious to see how it differs from mine. Good learning experience, since I'm simply going off the keywords. :) (I'll put my thoughts in italics below)

Clarisentience:

ability in past -- Wheel of Fortune: Destiny, Turning Point, Movement, Personal Vision

what you don't know (block) -- the emperor: Fathering, Structure, Authority, Regulation

what you need to overcome -- seven of pentacles: Assessment, Reward, Direction Change

what you need to develop -- death: Ending, Transition, Elimination, Inexorable Forces

What I get from this is that this ability has been.... well, I don't want to call it destiny because I'm not sure what I think of that, but since it's the word used, I can't think of anything else! Now, there's a change, I've been assessing my abilities. What's blocking me is a lack of structure... maybe a lack of a teacher?... I don't get the next two... I think where it will lead is a connection to the universe.

Funny, the things I "get" seem so obvious to me, they feel too easy and I don't trust that (don't know why!). The ones I don't get, I really don't get -- no clue.

Clairvoyance:

what you don't know (block) -- eight of cups: Deeper Meaning, Moving On, Weariness

what you need to overcome -- king of cups: Wise, Calm, Diplomatic, Caring, Tolerant

what you need to develop -- five of pentacles: Hard Times, Ill Health, Rejection

where ability will lead -- seven of cups: Wishful Thinking, Options, Dissipation

What I get from this is that I've been avoiding this ability, or it was blocked. Now that I'm slowly stopping the avoidance, I find myself trying too hard maybe? I don't get the rest of this, and I'm not even sure about what I've written. This one makes no sense to me.

Clairaudience:

ability presently -- king of swords: Intellectual, Analytical, Articulate, Just, Ethical

what you don't know (block) -- three of pentacles: Teamwork, Planning, Competence

what you need to overcome -- five of pentacles: Hard Times, Ill Health, Rejection

The only one here that makes any sense to me is that last one, which looks great, but the rest of it is such a mystery to me that it's not that encouraging! lol!

Empathy:

ability in past -- knight of wands: Charming/Superficial, Self-Confident/Cocky, Daring/Foolhardy, Adventurous/Restless, Passionate/Hot-Tempered

what you don't know (block) -- the moon: Fear, Illusion, Imagination, Bewilderment

what you need to overcome -- ace of pentacles: Material Force, Prosperity, Practicality, Trust

what you need to develop -- ten of swords: Bottoming Gut, Victim Mentality, Martyrdom

where ability will lead -- the hanged man: Letting Go, Reversal, Suspension, Sacrifice

I don't know what it means, but the keywords for the first card -- the way they are paired sets, ways of describing feelings -- that just seems like validation of empathy to me. I know the descriptions themselves mean something else, but I'm not sure how that applies, like I said. I can see the next two as well -- I've been "dry" for a while, so "recovery" makes sense... as does "the blues" as my depression has been rearing its head lately. And I know that fear and bewilderment are often blocks to me when it comes to anything psychic. The rest of it, again, I don't really get.

An aside from this particular spread -- I notice that the things in tarot I understand generally have to do with descriptions of what has been, what is, and sometimes what will be. But I always have a *really* hard time interpreting the cards that are supposed to advise. Wonder why that is...

Psychometry:

what you don't know (block) --the hermit: Introspection, Searching, Guidance, Solitude

what you need to overcome --the magician: Action, Conscious Awareness, Concentration, Power

what you need to develop --king of swords: Intellectual, Analytical, Articulate, Just, Ethical

where ability will lead -- the devil: Bondage, Materialism, Ignorance, Hopelessness

Okay, this is a skill I'm not even convinced I have -- how would I know? But working under the assumption that this is something I can even do... It would seem that it's something has been has been.... no, I can't even figure that out.

Ugh, this is another problem I have with tarot. Big spreads wear me out. So, by the time I get to the end of something like this none of it makes sense any more.

So, as you can see, I really need help with this. If you've got time, I'd love any input. Thanks! :)

~ Zan

lol i know what you mean Zan. it was quite the effort for me too. :D I'll definitely help you out but i gotz to get to bed so tomorrow you're reading is the first thing i'll attend to.

by the way did you notice that somehow you wrote 7 of pentacles twice for the first row? technically it should only come up once. do you remember which cards were there?

lol i know what you mean Zan. it was quite the effort for me too. :D I'll definitely help you out but i gotz to get to bed so tomorrow you're reading is the first thing i'll attend to.

by the way did you notice that somehow you wrote 7 of pentacles twice for the first row? technically it should only come up once. do you remember which cards were there?

Oh, you're right! And, I hate to tell you why... I don't own cards yet, so I used a random card generator online from a site I frequent. I remember my mind "glitched" a little when I saw that, but I didn't know why until you pointed it out. :::sigh::: I guess it's definitely not the same, but it's all I've got to work with at the moment.

Any suggestions on what to do? Probably just leave it as is?

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it! :)

~ Zan

Clarisentience:

The way I would read this section was that in the past your ability to "know" things psychically happened by chance. It was not by a will of your own but you possibly being in the right state of mind by chance to receive information. Presently your clairsentience is dependent upon your experience and possibly the assessment of those past experience (like understanding your own personal symbolism because it has occurred in the past). The block is maybe either a structure of authority that stops you from believing that your clairsentience is true. Like say a college or school, or even your own scientific background.. What you need to overcome well, poop that card is repeat so for now I'll chose a card for you if that's okay. I pulled out for you the nine of cups. (and fortunately that didn't come out in your original spread :D) Ah the wish come true card. This may suggest that because in your past it came naturally so you may have a bit of smuggness because 'you got it." ya know? In otherwords, don't be afraid to use what you learn and push further. What you need to develop is the transition that the Death card provides. Out with old in with the new. This may suggest that like the 9 of cups you should work to move forward with your abilities. It will probably lead to a beneficial union with God, the Universe or a Higher Plane. The Two of cups is a very beautiful card, it means being in sync. Or as I found "double Happiness." :D

Clairvoyance:

It looks like in the past your ability to see psychically may have been clouded by your unwillingness to see the truth and repressing your emotions. And this can mean for the good or bad. Maybe you didn't want to see the good because it's not something your used to. Or for the bad, maybe you deluded yourself into thinking everything is happy go lucky. Presently your visual abilities are overwhelmed/burdened. What is blocking you is possibly the unfinished business that you have because you may move on too quickly without assessing what has occurred. When it comes to what is burdening your mind did your resolve it somehow? Sometimes you need closure in order to understand what is happening. The king of cups may suggest a father figure that calm, diplomatic and caring and tolerant. To move forward maybe it's a matter of emulating these qualities. A diplomatic person knows how to assess a situation and put his efforts in the right places and delegating others in order to avoid being overwhelmed. What you may need to develop is not so much accepting your hardships but learning from it and not being afraid to ask for help. If things are difficult be resourceful, if your health is ailing ask for assistance, if you are rejected look for acceptance. What it may lead to is opening your clairvoyance to endless possibilities. Just try not to overwhelm yourself but pic and choose. ;)

Clairaudience:

Well since that program you used gave you a another double I decided to trade out this second '5 of pentacles' being that it was also in the last spread. What I picked for you was nine of pentacles.

In the past your clairaudience was based off of your mental fortitude. Possibly suggesting that you are a good listener and randomly remember things so it would sound like it came from somewhere else but really its something you overhear. Presently you are articulate, just and ethical, this may be an effect of your listening abilites as you can gather info to create coherent thoughts and responses. What is blocking you is possibly how much weight you place on your teammates, friends, families, coworkers, and what they say. You may be saying things you deem as 'facts' because you overheard it but it's well.. watercooler gossip. what you need to overcome is the nine of pentacles which is about about accomplishment and refinement, enjoying the finer things in life. It could suggest from the previous card that what you hear is given as opposed to what something you searched for. Maybe you need to overcome the comfort that you have gained from just waiting for answers to come to you which may make you too confident, and self-assured. What you need to develop may be more the inherent qualities of the nine of swords. When you worry, you are actually over thinking. So if you are used to gathering your info from other sources maybe it's time to question the validity of those sources and think for yourself. That will lead to the Star. Maybe what will hear are things that will inspire you to say your own words as opposed to repeat the words of others.

Empathy:

Your empathy in the past may have been more due to either surrounding yourself with people who exhibit those qualities (which are easy to read because they're so 1 sided) or your empathy was of a superficial and self-serving nature. Presently you are moving away from this type of energy or personality. What you don't know is that you may have many illusions of what you deem true empathy is. What you need to overcome is using your empathy, or ability to read people, for material gain or to gain trust (fyi empathy and sympathy are two VERY DIFFERENT things). What you need to develop is the ten of swords which may suggest leaving yourself and your illusions to truly feel what another person is feeling. Hmm.. compassion may be more the correct word. It is a turning turning point that you may have to experience in order to truly be empathic. funnily enough victim mentality in this spread even makes sense, because when you're empathic you truly feel what it's like to be the "victim." It will lead to a moment of transition. You may end up sacrificing your old thoughts, ways (relationship with someone like the knight of wands?) and suspending your doubts (illusions from the Moon) to gain true empathy with others.

Psychometry:

In the past you had a healthy blending of what you feel from something with what you know about the person you're reading. Presently are you working on this particular skill more often? It is not only paying attention to detail but 'practice practice practice' :lol: you may be doing this more often than you know and attributing it to "it's cuz I just "get it" ya know." What is blocking you is solitude. You may not be exposing yourself to enough learning possibilities. (maybe you can ask people if you can touch something they're wearing, or look at their watch. If you get something find a way to bring up the subject to get confirmation??? is that too sneaky?) What you need to overcome is the conscious effort, in other words using your will to gain information as opposed to letting the info come to you and wash over you. Don't force yourself to come up with something, just let it come. Or you may feel like you need to overcome the feeling of being as willful as the Magician who can use anything in his means to make things happen. What you need to develop I have chosen the two of wands as the king of swords has already appeared. What you need to develop is confidence in you ability to accomplish your goals. Feel that you are capable. It seems to me that psychometry, compared to other abilities, is one that you may be more proficient in than others. I'm surprised you're not aware of it. You may be actually reading people and just letting things slide as oh i heard it from a friend, or noticed a trend etc etc. This may also explain your (recent?) interest in palmistry. I'm not sure if that's a coincidence ;)

and Whew is right! lol I remember doing this for myself and then taking a few extra days to fully understand what I was given. Hmm I should try this again someday :D Also I should probably think about whether the "what you need to overcome" should be switched to "What will help you overcome your block." Many times I wanted to say "what would help you to overcome this block is" so there's something to consider.

Wow, Chilli, thanks! This must have taken some time. I really appreciate it. See my feedback below -- you cleared up a LOT for me. :)

The way I would read this section was that in the past your ability to "know" things psychically happened by chance. It was not by a will of your own but you possibly being in the right state of mind by chance to receive information. Presently your clairsentience is dependent upon your experience and possibly the assessment of those past experience (like understanding your own personal symbolism because it has occurred in the past).

Well, I was going to say I thought this was wrong, but then I thought perhaps I'm confusing my "clairs." Simply "knowing" things without any images or internal conversations has happened just like you describe. The only difference, I think is that I don't know much about personal symbolism... at least I don't think I do. But, I do often recognize the difference between a random idea and "knowing," so maybe that's what you've picked up on.

The block is maybe either a structure of authority that stops you from believing that your clairsentience is true. Like say a college or school, or even your own scientific background.. What you need to overcome well, poop that card is repeat so for now I'll chose a card for you if that's okay. I pulled out for you the nine of cups. (and fortunately that didn't come out in your original spread :D) Ah the wish come true card. This may suggest that because in your past it came naturally so you may have a bit of smuggness because 'you got it." ya know? In otherwords, don't be afraid to use what you learn and push further. What you need to develop is the transition that the Death card provides. Out with old in with the new. This may suggest that like the 9 of cups you should work to move forward with your abilities. It will probably lead to a beneficial union with God, the Universe or a Higher Plane. The Two of cups is a very beautiful card, it means being in sync. Or as I found "double Happiness." :D

The block really makes sense. I was raised to believe this is all nonsense, and am now married to a scientist who, while accepting this part of me, doesn't really get it, kwim? I've been feeling for years like I want to develop these things, but need to learn to fully accept them first, instead of constantly wavering between believing in them (and myself) and thinking it's all fluffy fantasy.

It looks like in the past your ability to see psychically may have been clouded by your unwillingness to see the truth and repressing your emotions. And this can mean for the good or bad. Maybe you didn't want to see the good because it's not something your used to. Or for the bad, maybe you deluded yourself into thinking everything is happy go lucky.

Ha! Both! lol! When I see really good things, I tend to give them little credit and call it wishful thinking. When I see bad things, I tend to try to make them into something positive, or pretend they are something other than what I've seen.

Presently your visual abilities are overwhelmed/burdened. What is blocking you is possibly the unfinished business that you have because you may move on too quickly without assessing what has occurred. When it comes to what is burdening your mind did your resolve it somehow? Sometimes you need closure in order to understand what is happening.

Okay, I really get the overwhelmed/burdened. Especially if dreams count as clairvoyance. Oh... if they do, I think I know what the unfinished business might be. If not, I'll really have to think about that.

The king of cups may suggest a father figure that calm, diplomatic and caring and tolerant.

Again, if dreams count as clairvoyance, you have used here exact words that I myself have used to describe the friend about whom I've been having vivid dreams for the past several months. Interesting....

To move forward maybe it's a matter of emulating these qualities. A diplomatic person knows how to assess a situation and put his efforts in the right places and delegating others in order to avoid being overwhelmed. What you may need to develop is not so much accepting your hardships but learning from it and not being afraid to ask for help. If things are difficult be resourceful, if your health is ailing ask for assistance, if you are rejected look for acceptance. What it may lead to is opening your clairvoyance to endless possibilities. Just try not to overwhelm yourself but pic and choose. ;)

Yeah, I can see (no pun intended) how all this is true. Not sure how to go about it, but I think I understand it.

... In the past your clairaudience was based off of your mental fortitude. Possibly suggesting that you are a good listener and randomly remember things so it would sound like it came from somewhere else but really its something you overhear.

Okay, I think I'm confusing myself again here. I was thinking of clairaudience only as the voices I literally hear as I fall asleep. I know those voices rarely, if ever, say things I overhear. But one of my ways of "knowing" things is through an internal conversation, for lack of a better description. I tried to describe it to my dad once, and he sort of scoffed at the idea of it being intuition and explained that the mind files every little thing away and while I wasn't intuitive, my mind was very good at sorting through "archives" to find what's needed at the moment -- all without me even trying. I think this is what you're describing.

Presently you are articulate, just and ethical, this may be an effect of your listening abilites as you can gather info to create coherent thoughts and responses. What is blocking you is possibly how much weight you place on your teammates, friends, families, coworkers, and what they say. You may be saying things you deem as 'facts' because you overheard it but it's well.. watercooler gossip.

Definitely listen to others more than myself. (That's why I've posted so many questions on this board asking someone to help me sort this out!)

Part two, so I can keep all my quotes in place. Too bad about my goofy spacing -- still figuring this all out.

what you need to overcome is the nine of pentacles which is about about accomplishment and refinement, enjoying the finer things in life. It could suggest from the previous card that what you hear is given as opposed to what something you searched for. Maybe you need to overcome the comfort that you have gained from just waiting for answers to come to you which may make you too confident, and self-assured. What you need to develop may be more the inherent qualities of the nine of swords.

What are those qualities?

When you worry, you are actually over thinking. So if you are used to gathering your info from other sources maybe it's time to question the validity of those sources and think for yourself. That will lead to the Star. Maybe what will hear are things that will inspire you to say your own words as opposed to repeat the words of others.

Okay, okay.... I've heard this a jillion times. Hopefully this time I'll listen. (Obviously, I think you're right on with this!)

Your empathy in the past may have been more due to either surrounding yourself with people who exhibit those qualities (which are easy to read because they're so 1 sided) or your empathy was of a superficial and self-serving nature. Presently you are moving away from this type of energy or personality.

Could be that my tendency to "feel people" in passing is the superficial quality you're talking about. I can't recall that I've ever been self-serving with it, not intentionally anyway. But it unnerves me so much that I've never done anything with it -- never tried to go beyond what just comes to me, and never tried to help anyone with it.

What you don't know is that you may have many illusions of what you deem true empathy is. What you need to overcome is using your empathy, or ability to read people, for material gain or to gain trust (fyi empathy and sympathy are two VERY DIFFERENT things).

Quite possibly. I'm sure have a lot of illusions about all things psychic. I feel I'm part of it, but at the same time, I feel I don't get it -- understand it -- a lot of times.

What you need to develop is the ten of swords which may suggest leaving yourself and your illusions to truly feel what another person is feeling. Hmm.. compassion may be more the correct word. It is a turning turning point that you may have to experience in order to truly be empathic. funnily enough victim mentality in this spread even makes sense, because when you're empathic you truly feel what it's like to be the "victim." It will lead to a moment of transition. You may end up sacrificing your old thoughts, ways (relationship with someone like the knight of wands?) and suspending your doubts (illusions from the Moon) to gain true empathy with others.

Makes sense. :)

And part three...

In the past you had a healthy blending of what you feel from something with what you know about the person you're reading. Presently are you working on this particular skill more often?

Not that I know of! I considered psychometry beyond my realm of abilities altogether. So if I am working on it, it's as you say further on -- without knowing it.

It is not only paying attention to detail but 'practice practice practice' :lol: you may be doing this more often than you know and attributing it to "it's cuz I just "get it" ya know." What is blocking you is solitude. You may not be exposing yourself to enough learning possibilities. (maybe you can ask people if you can touch something they're wearing, or look at their watch. If you get something find a way to bring up the subject to get confirmation??? is that too sneaky?)

Yeah, solitude. We're at a place in life -- very temporary now -- where I am very isolated. I get out a lot, but know hardly anyone in the area. Almost all my friends are in other parts of the country (or world). So, I'll keep this in mind for after we move, and maybe practice on my family. But for now, I think that "sneaky move" will just make me look crazy because it would always be with people I don't know well... and am probably trying to befriend!

What you need to overcome is the conscious effort, in other words using your will to gain information as opposed to letting the info come to you and wash over you. Don't force yourself to come up with something, just let it come. Or you may feel like you need to overcome the feeling of being as willful as the Magician who can use anything in his means to make things happen. What you need to develop I have chosen the two of wands as the king of swords has already appeared. What you need to develop is confidence in you ability to accomplish your goals. Feel that you are capable. It seems to me that psychometry, compared to other abilities, is one that you may be more proficient in than others. I'm surprised you're not aware of it. You may be actually reading people and just letting things slide as oh i heard it from a friend, or noticed a trend etc etc. This may also explain your (recent?) interest in palmistry. I'm not sure if that's a coincidence ;)

Okay... interesting. And quite likely, I guess.

and Whew is right! lol I remember doing this for myself and then taking a few extra days to fully understand what I was given. Hmm I should try this again someday :D Also I should probably think about whether the "what you need to overcome" should be switched to "What will help you overcome your block." Many times I wanted to say "what would help you to overcome this block is" so there's something to consider.

Yeah, this is a lot. Thank you soooo much for the help. Wish I could figure out a way to use your interpretations to help myself learn more about tarot. But I think that's too much of a stretch right now. FWIW, I thought that was what the "overcoming" part was -- how to overcome the block. :)

~ Zan

Can you guys send the link to Chilli's 30 card spread original post. I am new to tarot. Thanx

Let us know how it goes flower :) Love the feedback :D

Hi Chilli

Just to let you know, I have not done your 30 card spread yet. Too much work related junk in my head. Also i m new to tarot and not a psychic.I pratice very night for 10 mins.I need half a day to pratice your spread. Will let you know.

Just to let y

This was really interesting! I've never really enjoyed the Celtic cross spread for myself, as I just can't get it to work, but this was really straightforward and informative! In summary of my abilities from my interpretation of the cards;

Clairsentience: One of my stronger abilities. In the past it was only activated when I really tried or when it "obliged" me to. Now I am fairly good at controlling it, and I will improve. This will give me a feeling of self satisfaction, and a stronger desire and will to explore my other abilities. However, though the feelings and things I receive are true, I have to be careful because I often misinterpret them. (like one time where I got the feeling someone had a sister whom they had a strong relationship with; going on my past experiences I assumed it was a negative relationship as I have met very few people who get along well with their close in age sister. However, this girl was very close with her feeling, so I took the strong sentiment in the wrong way because I was going on past experience rather than my gut feeling) Apparently in general I restrict my abilities, due to an unconscious fear that something bad would happen should I develop them fully. (would God support me in all these endeavors? Does He approve of tarot reading? It's distressing to think about.)

Clairvoyance: (I grouped this with my third eye basically) An ability that brings unnecessary chaos to my life. In the past it wasn't always "on" so to speak, and triggered by times of great emotion. Currently this ability is bringing me stress and confusion, and a sense of isolation. (I constantly feel separated from reality, lost in the vivid visions I experience). The cards told me that what I didn't know was that I can't turn this ability "off" as I mentioned wanting to do in a previous thread. I am exhausted with my crazy overactive third eye and my ability to "see." The cards said that basically I just have to learn to control it; I can't make it go away as I want to do. I'm a little curious on what I have to overcome. For several of my responses to what I had to overcome, it responded with authority, or in this case a strong male figure, I think it was like the king of swords or something. (already put the cards away, oops). This was a common theme in all. What authority do I have to overcome exactly? Weird. Also the where will this lead card was pretty vague too, I got it led to a pleasant and scholarly/ kindly "dark" man. What? I don't even

Clairaudience: This ability is causing me a great amount of mental confusion. I often get the messages or voices from my spirit guide/angel/spirits mixed up with my own thoughts, which can make me twist their words, and not know what is my own thinking and what is them speaking. It's very disorienting at times. For this ability I got a lot of cards meaning disorder, which is logical. However, the card representing what I dot know was a very positive one unlike most of the rest of the abilities. It signified love an happiness and luck and fertility and all that. So perhaps that means that this ability in particular can bring me great happiness and goodness, and generally make me more content should I learn how to master it. Once more what I had to overcome was that mysterious authority. Huh. Also my end result that it would lead to was a card that's exact definition was "anxiety with money" wha? The majority of my cards for this ability were very positive, and it was my most positive ability, (which is true, other than it making my thoughts an getting messages a bit difficult, it hasn't really affected my life negatively at all, unlike my other "gifts"), so why would it put something so random as to say it would lead to anxiety over money? I feel there's some other meaning to that that I'm missing or don't understand.

Empathy: According to the cards, the most damaging ability to myself so far. (this surprised me, I expected it to be my clairvoyance and third eye, because I loathe both those due to their negative and frightening effects on me) It says in the past my empathy was not very strong, and I was more self-centered, which regrettably is true. (thank goodness I've evolved past that! Then again I was just a kid) But now it says my empathy is causing great chaos and distress to my life. After I thought it over, I began to ponder how many times soaking up someone's negative energy unconsciously completely ruined my day, or all the times my dad was tense and it made me incredibly stressed and moody. My emotional connections with other people really are deleterious my health, and the cards said I needed to learn how to "nullify" and "make absent" the feelings of others from myself. It's a useful ability overall, but one I must learn to control. Curiously, though the majority of my other cards were normal, every card for this spread was in reverse. Weird.

Psychometry: I got a bunch of cards talking about absence and lacking. I've never really been strong in this field, and have never really been interested in it. I've just never really had any experiences with this before. I get my emotions through a lot of things, events, people generally, but I've never been able to touch an object or look at a picture and be like "oh this teddy bear holds great sorrow" or "this picture has feelings of dry humor" or whatever it is haha. The cards said that I was capable of this ability, but I would have to work really hard at it and experiment a lot, because in a sense it hasn't been "activated" yet, if you get what I mean? Mastering it won't lead me to anything significant either, rather it would just be another way to strengthen my abilities. I really have never experienced or dealt with psychometry; I could give loads of stories from events with the other abilities, but I got nada for this one ^_^;

I found it very insightful overall, plus good tarot practice! (I've been trying to improve my reading skills, and to find more varied spreads)