Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin

NEW Astrology Discussion Forum

Hello,

Many of you may have an interest in Astrology and learning about how the stars can influence our lives. This is the place to share your opinions on the topic as well as developing your knowledge on the planets, zodiac houses, aspects, how to create and read birth charts and more.

Or, if you would like us to prepare an astrology report for you, visit http://www.psychicguild.com/reports.php and we can email or post your personalised reports to you. They include general natal & life reports, love and romance compatibility as well as chinese astrology.

Yours Spiritually,

Universal Psychic Guild

Sweet a new addition to the guild. Growth is wonderful. :D

-Stiks

Guest WittySpirit
is there a way you can do a birth chart without the time of birth?? both my parents are deceased... it's not on my birth certificate... and no other family members know... i 'think' it was 3 am... but not 100% certain...

So, no one is in to Astrology? No experts out there that want to share or anyone that just had their chart done and want to share? I do not have an astrologer at this time but when one knows their exact time and place of birth it's incredible information and I for one would like to save a little money or pay for at least a quarterly reading. Any one on staff that want to share alittle insight or get this forum started.

I surprised not to see a ny new messages, unless some how I don't know how to find them.

Would someone like to respond and share?

Hope to hear from some interested memebers and professionals.

Vivian

is there a way you can do a birth chart without the time of birth?? both my parents are deceased... it's not on my birth certificate... and no other family members know... i 'think' it was 3 am... but not 100% certain...

Witty, geezzzzzzz sounds like me! lol. my mom is alive but she doesnt remember, not on any of my documents. but i think i've been told its needed. you took the 'words' right out of my mouth on your question lol.

everyone have a beautifully fantastic day

love light and blessings T

So, no one is in to Astrology? No experts out there that want to share or anyone that just had their chart done and want to share? I do not have an astrologer at this time but when one knows their exact time and place of birth it's incredible information and I for one would like to save a little money or pay for at least a quarterly reading. Any one on staff that want to share alittle insight or get this forum started.

I surprised not to see a ny new messages, unless some how I don't know how to find them.

Vivian

Dear Vivian, here is the link for getting an astrology report from a guild astrologer

Kind regards,

Victoria

http://www.psychicguild.com/reports.php

Dear Vivian, here is the link for getting an astrology report from a guild astrologer

Kind regards,

Victoria

http://www.psychicguild.com/reports.php

Thank you Victoria I'mgoing to have to wait for my next paychec on the 31st unfortunatley but the I would love to pay for reading.

Thank you,

Vivian

Thank you Victoria I'mgoing to have to wait for my next paychec on the 31st unfortunatley but the I would love to pay for reading.

Thank you,

Vivian

Can you tell us about todays moon postions and planetary influences for all of us? :rolleyes:

I think we'd all benefit. I used to get the Mountain Astrologer at book stores much of it ws beyond my ability to understand but it laid the influences on curent envents as well, the war in Irag, the Presidents enfluences ect...

Any one interested in these things?

I hit new topid but wasn't sure that would be a new topic in this forum or in general. plese advise if youd would

Thank you,

Vivian

Thank you,

Vivian

Can you tell us about todays moon postions and planetary influences for all of us? :rolleyes:

I think we'd all benefit.

Thank you,

Vivian

Dear Vivian,

I am not an astrologer although I am interested in it to the extent that I ask every client their date of birth! The link will connect to an order form I think and your chart will be done by one of the guild's astrology experts. :)

Kindest regards,

victoria

Vivian

I do not call my self a expert.( LOL I don't do tests) BUT I have been a student of the art of Astrology for over 20 years.Mom started me around the age of 5 LOL

I will try to be of help here.

As far as needing the exact time. I can give planets in signs, but without exact time. I can not give Rising Sign informantion or Black Moon information. Only can give you what sign was in what planet the day you were born.

There is a process called "rectifying" that can be done by some professionals that can give you a very close approximation of your birth time. it is a very detailed process from what I hear and can be quite expensive, but it can be done. The Astrologer will use major events in your life to find this information (marriages, divorces, child births, employment information, etc) I have heard that it works very well in the hands of a capable Astrologer.

Other than that, try contacting the hospital you were born or see if your county/state/parrish or whatever has an office of vital statistics that may keep birth information. If you cannot come up with the info, you can still get a reading but it will not be as accurate, as the houses will not be able to be used properly. Some very good Astrologers can even come up with a good guess about your birth time by sitting with you and going through your chart with you by using intuition and logical guesses based on your life history.

Hi Everyone,

I have been involved with Astrology for about 20 years and still find it fascinating. If I can help with anything I will (you'll have to be patient though because I'm not always available online!).

Catch you soon!

Hi Everyone,

I have been involved with Astrology for about 20 years and still find it fascinating. If I can help with anything I will (you'll have to be patient though because I'm not always available online!).

Catch you soon!

I would love any kindess of information for what's going on now and the near future. I have had my chart down several times by good people but it's been quite sometime. I sent another email on rising signs but here goes my info again.

Born October 6th 1956 at 3:52 Pm in Miami FLorida,

Sun: 13.34 degreess Libra in direct motion

Moon is 17.34 degress Scorpio in direct motion in the 9th house

Trine to Mars with an Orb of 4 degress and sextile to Jupitor orb of 1 degree

Mercury is 27.49 degress VIrgo in direct motion, 3rd decan in the 7th house

Venus is 1.10 degress on the cusp between Leo and Virgo It's in the first decan, and in the 7th house on a house cusp Venus is squared to Saturn with an Orb of 1 degress sextile to Neptune with an orb of 1 degrees conjunct with Pluto with an orb of 0 degrees sqaured to the North node with an orb of 0 degrees and saquared to the south node with an orb of 0 degrees

Sounds bad

I'm probably doing to much here. I'd love any insight you could give me

Thank you very much,

Vivian

I would love any kindess of information for what's going on now and the near future. I have had my chart down several times by good people but it's been quite sometime. I sent another email on rising signs but here goes my info again.

Born October 6th 1956 at 3:52 Pm in Miami FLorida,

Sun: 13.34 degreess Libra in direct motion

Moon is 17.34 degress Scorpio in direct motion in the 9th house

Trine to Mars with an Orb of 4 degress and sextile to Jupitor orb of 1 degree

Mercury is 27.49 degress VIrgo in direct motion, 3rd decan in the 7th house

Venus is 1.10 degress on the cusp between Leo and Virgo It's in the first decan, and in the 7th house on a house cusp Venus is squared to Saturn with an Orb of 1 degress sextile to Neptune with an orb of 1 degrees conjunct with Pluto with an orb of 0 degrees sqaured to the North node with an orb of 0 degrees and saquared to the south node with an orb of 0 degrees

Sounds bad

I'm probably doing to much here. I'd love any insight you could give me

Thank you very much,

Vivian

Hi vivian....

I did see your post in the 'Rising Signs' thread and have answered it there.... :)