Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whenwillibeokay

Tarot question?

If you're doing the tarot reading for someone who requested one then I don't see a problem.

If you're... prying, snooping,voyeuristic, etc. I'd stay back, bad karma.

You know what they say about that curious lil cat ;)

If you're doing the tarot reading for someone who requested one then I don't see a problem.

If you're... prying, snooping,voyeuristic, etc. I'd stay back, bad karma.

You know what they say about that curious lil cat ;)

Why does it create bad Karma? Ugh I wish I knew that. I did a reading for my ex and his ex whom he recently reconciled with. It wasn't a good reading but I felt overwhelming guilt and immediately stopped

did you do it for your ex because he asked for it?

or

did you do it on your ex because you were curious?

some things are private. if your meant to know, the answer will come to you without having to look for it.

And that's the thing about "drama" as I like to call it, if you seek it, you will find it and in unexpected places. It just makes things messy.

You'll be fine, for now just thinking of it as walking into a room and finding something really awkward there, say "sorry" and move on :)

I think you'll be okay :)

did you do it for your ex because he asked for it?

or

did you do it on your ex because you were curious?

some things are private. if your meant to know, the answer will come to you without having to look for it.

And that's the thing about "drama" as I like to call it, if you seek it, you will find it and in unexpected places. It just makes things messy.

You'll be fine, for now just thinking of it as walking into a room and finding something really awkward there, say "sorry" and move on :)

I think you'll be okay :)

I was prying I feel so guilty. I will not be doing it again

Well, now ya know. Gotta find out somehow right?

dunna worry. You're alright :)

You can still do those questions without permission if you are generally interested and you must know these people personally of course. I hav edone is many times. If its like a couple you never met, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie you can't do it.

You can still do those questions without permission if you are generally interested and you must know these people personally of course. I hav edone is many times. If its like a couple you never met, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie you can't do it.

Okay thank you. These are people I know

Mercury Pluto,

why is it okay to do a reading on angelina jolie when you don't know them and whatever reading you do won't affect them? Honestly I would sooner do a reading on them and then see if I could seek validation from news sources because despite them living "private lives", it is Very Public. As opposed to snooping into the lives of people who i could run into and affect their lives and vice versa.

whereas if you do a reading on someone you know, and you find information about them it will actually effect how you interact with them and thus affect them?

why is one okay and not the other?

Mercury Pluto,

why is it okay to do a reading on angelina jolie when you don't know them and whatever reading you do won't affect them? Honestly I would sooner do a reading on them and then see if I could seek validation from news sources because despite them living "private lives", it is Very Public. As opposed to snooping into the lives of people who i could run into and affect their lives and vice versa.

whereas if you do a reading on someone you know, and you find information about them it will actually effect how you interact with them and thus affect them?

why is one okay and not the other?

what if someone likes or is in love with someone who is already with someone? what if you are interested in someone in a relationship and you want to know what is going on? i see no problem with that. some people genuinely care. it wont work with a famous couple you never met, there are probably millions of people who want to do tarot readings for them you will get a million different answers. unless you want to go to really want to date Brad Pitt :rolleyes: . I am just saying, in my experience you can do it.

I never said it was okay to do a reading on Angelina Jolie.

Ah, I meant to say "not okay to do a reading on Angelina..." my mistake, please excuse the confusion. I didn't meant to, literally, put words in your mouth Mercury. :)

So let me be sure I understand you now when you say

what if someone likes or is in love with someone who is already with someone? what if you are interested in someone in a relationship and you want to know what is going on? i see no problem with that. some people genuinely care.

Here's a suggestion; maybe it's better to do a reading with yourself and the person of interest instead. At that point it's about your own compatibility with the person as opposed to finding out whether the couple in question is compatible (and if you should wait for the perfect moment to intrude).

If the person doing the reading genuinely cared why don't they just ask them in person rather than go behind their back? Generally your lover is your best friend. And as a friend who cares you should be more concerned with whether or not they're happy and not just your own happiness. (I hope you're not suggesting that it's okay to check out someone else's relationship so that you can find a way to break them up?? I can only hope. What if you were in the relationship and some chick was checking out the man you love so that she can find her way in? :unsure: )

Plus, that's where Karma comes in. When you meddle in the lives of others when they didn't ask you to that gives the Universe or karma permission to throw people in your life to do the same thing only at a greater intensity. Then on the one day you seek privacy or peace "the whole world" is gonna know it and get in your business. BUT I'm probably biased, I value my privacy and for that I respect the privacy of others. I don't meddle in their life and they don't meddle in mine. The one time I did, on a request, it opened a whole can of events I didn't care for and then I had to wait it out so that things could go back to normal. I can guarantee you that the time I wasted in other's Drama I could have better spent it on things I ultimately neglected and hand to spend more time making amends because of it. I don't look for drama so that it can't find me. LOL I left my drama behind with my early twenties :lol: Cuz i tell ya, that Drama is Crazy whooo! :D That reminds me, this post is just making me procrastinate :lol: go fig right :rolleyes:

It's ya'lls life. If it hasn't affected your relationships and your ability to sustain one without interference or negative attachments then hey ^_^ I hope you're all the better for it ;)

Peace! B)

Ah Simplicity :)

I like you Lady, simply put yet right to the point :D Don't know how people do it. Must be a gift. :D

Cool Lady, right back at ya ;)

Ah Mercury, dunna worry.

It's an opinion and it's an opinion on a philosophical and esoteric concept that doesn't have any set rules just uh guidelines (of which this topic i don't remember ever being breached in any of my literary readings :huh: ). So you're still cool in my book ;)

We all have our personal code of ethics. But I may go so far as to (almost jokingly) say that doing what you say is okay to do would be 'against my religion' :lol:

I disagree... how does knowing them give anyone the right to read them without permission?

It seems to be an invasion of privacy.

Not a good idea. :mellow:

I disagree... how does knowing them give anyone the right to read them without permission?

It seems to be an invasion of privacy.

Not a good idea. :mellow:

I must be a bad person. I did another reading. It was probably worse than the reading I did before. Every card was negative. But surprisingly I am not happy about it. I don't want him to be hurt of unhappy. So it makes me sad that he went back to experience more pain and heartache

Stop beating yourself up.

You are a Good Person

You're more concerned about him when he's the one at fault. What about how much "pain" you're in? How "unhappy" you are? How "negative" this has made you? How about your "heartache"?

You should be working towards and doing readings on what would help you move past this as opposed to how he has moved past you.

You should be the focus of your attention because right now you're not. it's him him him when it should be you you you you.

Look in the mirror who do you see? You, you crying out for love support and relief. Focus on You and what you need.

You should look in that mirror and tell that hurt broken woman, "I promise to love you. I promise to take care of you. I promise to never cause you pain. Forever and Always I promise to love you." She needs you now more than ever. Don't forget her.

Stop beating yourself up.

You are a Good Person

You're more concerned about him when he's the one at fault. What about how much "pain" you're in? How "unhappy" you are? How "negative" this has made you? How about your "heartache"?

You should be working towards and doing readings on what would help you move past this as opposed to how he has moved past you.

You should be the focus of your attention because right now you're not. it's him him him when it should be you you you you.

Look in the mirror who do you see? You, you crying out for love support and relief. Focus on You and what you need.

You should look in that mirror and tell that hurt broken woman, "I promise to love you. I promise to take care of you. I promise to never cause you pain. Forever and Always I promise to love you." She needs you now more than ever. Don't forget her.

I havent forgetten me. I am doing pretty well actually. In all honesty I don't think about him much anymore, but I guess this is a way for me to check up on him. I am working on me. I actually have gotten back myself post split. When I said I am a bad person it was a joke. I don't feel that wondering about someone doesnt mean I don't love myself. I miss him sometimes. But its not like it used to be .

Well then I'm very happy for you :D

Between this post and the last post in "New Member needs help..." where you said

I have been trying to focus on myself and move on from my ex. I had a couple of dates but honestly all the dates did was make me miss him more. I just miss so many things about him. He is not happy now and I will never understand why he did this to us. I know that I can't sit and wait for him to change his mind and come back but I am just don't know what to do

you seemed so down yourself. I just felt like you're dwelling when you really didn't need to. Even I just didn't 'get it.' Like the conversation in my head was "she's got people who think she's hot cuz she's gone on several dates so why is she worrying about some loser who couldn't see that.'

forgive me if you can. between this thread, your other thread, and your name it feels like you're just screamin "woe is me." maybe I shouldn't have read them one after the other lol then again, I have my own biases. If and when people hurt me I don't feel that they deserve a single moment of my energy for all the pain they've caused me already. They've taken enough. And I wouldn't tolerate any more. So what I've told you has helped me like no other and has let me move past the pain and suffering that those instances cause and I am forever grateful.

But you didn't need that help. You didn't need sympathy or my concerns and I apologize for misunderstanding your words and painting a picture of what i felt you represented than the one you are... I am sorry. :)

Well then I'm very happy for you :D

Between this post and the last post in "New Member needs help..." where you said

you seemed so down yourself. I just felt like you're dwelling when you really didn't need to. Even I just didn't 'get it.' Like the conversation in my head was "she's got people who think she's hot cuz she's gone on several dates so why is she worrying about some loser who couldn't see that.'

forgive me if you can. between this thread, your other thread, and your name it feels like you're just screamin "woe is me." maybe I shouldn't have read them one after the other lol then again, I have my own biases. If and when people hurt me I don't feel that they deserve a single moment of my energy for all the pain they've caused me already. They've taken enough. And I wouldn't tolerate any more. So what I've told you has helped me like no other and has let me move past the pain and suffering that those instances cause and I am forever grateful.

But you didn't need that help. You didn't need sympathy or my concerns and I apologize for misunderstanding your words and painting a picture of what i felt you represented than the one you are... I am sorry. :)

There is absolutely no need to apologize. I understand where you are coming from but I also believe that just because you hurt someone doesn't necessarily make you a bad person especially in relationships. There are other men who are interested in me but at the same time they are not the man I want to be with at the moment. I was single for 2 years before I met my ex and I was completely and totally happy. I never felt like I was missing anything and then I met him and usually I have no trouble moving on and in my past they have been smaller issues, but something in my heart tells me not to write him off just yet so I try to listen to that

I also believe that just because you hurt someone doesn't necessarily make you a bad person especially in relationships....but something in my heart tells me not to write him off just yet so I try to listen to that

Ah, something about that made me think "I know how you feel." There are few people in this world worth fighting for. It's serendipitous and startling when you do find them cause they can change your heart so profoundly.

Good luck to you both. :)

Ah, something about that made me think "I know how you feel." There are few people in this world worth fighting for. It's serendipitous and startling when you do find them cause they can change your heart so profoundly.

Good luck to you both. :)

relationships are hard and I believe that nothing worth having comes easy. I feel that the feels of anxiety I have been having about next month relate to something I will find out about him or probably hear from him but only time will tell