Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Artist271982

New one to analyze!

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/A...09/DSCF0904.jpg

Here's another one! I went to the posting pictures link that I was sent, and all it did was freeze up. So, I'll just stick with this. :) I finished this picture way sooner than I thought, it took me two days to do. I hope you all enjoy analyzing this one.

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/A...09/DSCF0904.jpg

Here's another one! I went to the posting pictures link that I was sent, and all it did was freeze up. So, I'll just stick with this. :) I finished this picture way sooner than I thought, it took me two days to do. I hope you all enjoy analyzing this one.

I believe your drawing part of your spirit form interesting

I believe your drawing part of your spirit form interesting

Maaaaybe. :) We shall see. There are so many strong emotions to this picture that it might be a bit challenging.

I'm not sure if you guys saw this drawing, but this is my new one that I posted. So, if you want to analyze, go ahead. You guys seemed to really enjoy it. :) Maybe people are just busy with the holiday...either that, or it's getting old. If it is, you can tell me. While I am sensitive to other people's feelings...my feelings won't get hurt, honest. lol

Guest Angel C

I agree with the above, or at least it is to do with changing perceptions - balance of light and dark, yet an overall positive view. Finding the positives in a situation and making them shine through, despite the circumstances.

It looks a bit like a cobra to me - perhaps being charmed, you know out of a basket.

You seem to like snakes, have you looked them up as an animal totem? Could also represent Kundalini....I know I've said this before.

Did you get to take a look at my doodle? Thought you would have fun interpreting it.

You seem to like snakes, have you looked them up as an animal totem? Could also represent Kundalini....I know I've said this before.

Did you get to take a look at my doodle? Thought you would have fun interpreting it.

I've never looked up snakes before, but yes. I have always loved snakes. I want a snake as a pet, actually. Just a little one. No pythons! lol But I find pythons absolutely beautiful and fascinating.

I'm sorry. You tried to tell me about the doodle in a PM, too. My mind has been so pre-occupied with everything else that I can't concentrate on one thing at a time. lol Anyway, I tried to get a bigger image of it, and I can't. I would love to try to interpret it. I am practicing on my own art, to try to get more intuitive with things like that.

Guest Angel C

No problem. You could interpret the little version if you like, its in my avatar. its weird, it looks like a little man with a candle on his head waving, yet the larger one doesnt look like that at all...yet the little man feels familiar to me, as it I've seen him before.

I started in the middle, drawing symbols, trying to representmy soul, then drew lines around them, hardly took my pencil off the paper. I only used the colour on the lines so it would show up on here. It's really weird how it ended up looking the way it does.

Edit: If you right click on my avatar then copy and paste it ino a word document you can stretch it by dragging the corner, its not very clear, but will give you a better idea, and probably looks better than the original lol..

No problem. You could interpret the little version if you like, its in my avatar. its weird, it looks like a little man with a candle on his head waving, yet the larger one doesnt look like that at all...yet the little man feels familiar to me, as it I've seen him before.

So, I looked up snake on animal totems. This is what it represents:

Cycles

Rebirth

Patience

Fertility

Eternity

Balance

Cunning

Intuition

Awareness

Healing

Intellect

Protection

Solemnity

Rejuvenation

Transformation

Occult (hidden) Knowledge

Male/Female, Yin-Yang, Duality

Which is very odd...or maybe not, because I feel all of these things are ME. I feel power in feeling these things deep inside me,and it's what I try to bring out of others. As far as the yin-yang. It's funny that it says that, because my husband always told me that I'm the yin to his yang. We fit perfectly. Our energies are perfectly balanced. Strange coincidence? lol

Now, for your picture. I will copy and paste it when I do get the chance. But I will analyze what you said. I think that man represents someone trying to get your attention, obviously if he's waving at you. But he's trying to get you to pay attention to the light, which the candle represents. Maybe he's trying to get you to see things from a new point of view, maybe he's trying to get you to see some new revelation that you aren't quite seeing at the moment...or maybe you are struggling to fully understand your capabilities and potential, and he's trying to get you to see that? Any bells ringing? I don't know how good I am at this. lol

Guest Angel C
So, I looked up snake on animal totems. This is what it represents:

Cycles

Rebirth

Patience

Fertility

Eternity

Balance

Cunning

Intuition

Awareness

Healing

Intellect

Protection

Solemnity

Rejuvenation

Transformation

Occult (hidden) Knowledge

Male/Female, Yin-Yang, Duality

Which is very odd...or maybe not, because I feel all of these things are ME. I feel power in feeling these things deep inside me,and it's what I try to bring out of others. As far as the yin-yang. It's funny that it says that, because my husband always told me that I'm the yin to his yang. We fit perfectly. Our energies are perfectly balanced. Strange coincidence? lol

Now, for your picture. I will copy and paste it when I do get the chance. But I will analyze what you said. I think that man represents someone trying to get your attention, obviously if he's waving at you. But he's trying to get you to pay attention to the light, which the candle represents. Maybe he's trying to get you to see things from a new point of view, maybe he's trying to get you to see some new revelation that you aren't quite seeing at the moment...or maybe you are struggling to fully understand your capabilities and potential, and he's trying to get you to see that? Any bells ringing? I don't know how good I am at this. lol

You know, those words show how I feel you show yourself on here.

Thanks for the interpretation, I never looked at it that way. Perhaps as this is the smaller version, and the man is seen in the smaller version, that it is something small I need to pay attention to, rather than looking at the bigger picture so to speak, perhaps looking at detail.

Maybe he is saying "Hi, I'm the light and I am here within you. I've always been here, but you hardly notice me at times, you have your eye too much on the bigger picture."

Hmm, perhaps.......

Maybe he is saying "Hi, I'm the light and I am here within you. I've always been here, but you hardly notice me at times, you have your eye too much on the bigger picture."

Hmm, perhaps.......

I think maybe that's it. Since the bigger picture isn't all that clear to you, yet the little man is. It's calling to you because it doesn't feel you notice it all that much...just a little reminder. I feel it sort start to well up inside of you...just itching to get out, but I don't see anything desprate in there. More like a curiosity thing. So this man is waving to you trying to divert your attention from the bigger picture. But he can't be overbearing...because he knows that YOU have to WANT to see it, and open your eyes more and feel yourself more. So there he is, his little light, the little man just letting you know he's there and when you are ready to come to me and aknowledge my existence then you can do great things. That's what I get from this picture. This man is talking to you in a way...this man being your soul.

So, that's what I feel when seeing this and meditating on you, in general. Maybe I'm wrong though, it's the first time I've tried to analyze art in that deep of detail, and the first time I've felt what someone else is feeling who I havn't really talked to all that much.

Guest Angel C

You know that was a great analysis, but I just read it again and realized I had missed something the first time I read it. The little man is the bigger picture - scaled down, so he IS the bigger picture, that makes so much sense to me. What I mean is the bigger picture has more detail so it isnt noticeable that it looks like a little man and if you have looked at it, that is not a candle on his head at all.

The little man (my soul) is the bigger picture, but is within us (oh meant to type me there!!!), not something we have to search for, so yes, like you said look inwards.

Reminds me of the quote from Victoria in my signature, and my learning around the time she shared that great insight with me.

Another strange coincidence.

The little man (my soul) is the bigger picture, but is within us (oh meant to type me there!!!), not something we have to search for, so yes, like you said look inwards.

No, I think you are right. I think that the little/big (depending on how close we are to him) is inside all of us. Always wanting us to look deeper, to meet him...and therefore essentially the parts that need to be woken up. Only until we meet that little man, as he takes us deeper into our journey (for he will go at our pace), can we gradually reach true enlightenment. Yours is calling to you, telling you it's time to dive deeper into your soul. :)

Okay, so the meaning of my picture. At the time that I was drawing it I was struggling with myself. I was changing on the inside...going through my 'spiritual growth spurt'. I am still going through it, but I was always kind of confused. I didn't know what to make of it in this picture, and honestly...it's just a jumbled mix of confusion. Except one thing...no matter how confused I was, I always know who the true me is. I just didn't know who I was going to change into, and I was nervous and going through literal growing pains. That little drawing just floating in the right hand corner, not really connected to anything is that person that I am going to change into. I just didn't know how it connected to ME at the time. I do acknowledge it, though...and am reaching out for it in this picture.

So, there ya go. I have another one to post.