Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Victoria

What do you think

Guest Angel C

I don't know what it is, but it reminds me A LOT of what I saw during a discussion in another thread....

:unsure: :)

I dont know, but I see they have found an explanation for it. Hmmm

I don't know what it is, but it reminds me A LOT of what I saw during a discussion in another thread....

I dont know, but I see they have found an explanation for it. Hmmm

What was the explanation they found? I couldn't find it in a quick search.

It's pretty, whatever it is. :)

The explanation was a Russian missile test gone wrong, or something like that.

the russians of course

who else would make a dooms day device that if it failed created fireworks

Guest Angel C

I'm surprised there wasnt more speculation about this, its been all over the internet, UFO's conspiracy theories, everything.

I read loads of stuff and looked at loads of pics, including ones from Norway.

Then I started to think this could be happening everywhere. There are few places on eath where it is dark during daytime! Then I realized that it is the same colour that I was told a while back that the new 8th Major Chakra is!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this Victoria.

There are few places on eath where it is dark during daytime!
What do you mean?

Guest Angel C

I mean it was 7.50am local time, loads of people took photos and videos because they were up and about, arriving at work, on their way to work etc, yet it was pretty dark. If this happened when it was lighter, I wonder how visible it would be, or if it happened at night hardly anyone would be around to see it or take photos. But so many people were up and about taking photos and videos.

Perhaps these are the "new energies" that people have been talking about for some time...

Perhaps it was a mistake that this was so visible, or perhaps it wasnt......

Oh and it looks a bit like a giant chakra.

I mean it was 7.50am local time, loads of people took photos and videos because they were up and about, arriving at work, on their way to work etc, yet it was pretty dark. If this happened when it was lighter, I wonder how visible it would be, or if it happened at night hardly anyone would be around to see it or take photos. But so many people were up and about taking photos and videos.

Perhaps these are the "new energies" that people have been talking about for some time...

Perhaps it was a mistake that this was so visible, or perhaps it wasnt......

Oh and it looks a bit like a giant chakra.

I believe it probably was a Russian Satellite that was being tested. I don't know if it malfunctioned though.

Anyway I'd hoped it was a UFO but could you imagine the 'welcome' humans would give it!

What I'm taking from this is an appreciation for the beauty of physics... did you see the precision of the spiral? Awe inspiring...

Yes, I can see that you could interpret it as a giant chakra. :angel:

Guest Angel C

I just wanted to add to what I said before that perhaps it is other conditions other than just the position of the sun, why this is visible. Or perhaps why it occurred. I need to get my head round the phenomenon of the Northern Lights, to understand that.