Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dot

Seeing auras

Guest Angel C
No, not quite. I guess my rambling nonsense had no articulate structure. What I meant is that the aura seemed to move with a person (not really obviously, though) and had an after-image effect, though I'm not sure I'd call it a person's effect on their environment. I'm not even sure what that means.

Maybe I should have said surroundings. Hmm perhaps an aura is how we see the persons effect on their surroundings, well at least a two way exchange - just thinking outside of the box.

Right! Now I see your point! You want to know everything there is to know about the universe, you have so much energy I am sure you will do it. I'm just content to be looking forward to a healing career, but hope you will keep me informed of your findings.

I'm not sure I can say anything you dont already know....my understanding so far is that everyone and everything is made up of the same atoms, even man made things as they were made from natural materials originally. That is what makes us all one, as they say, or at least connected to each and every thing. It is the life force energy which gives these atomic structures life. (I wondered at one point whether the life force energy is the missing formula, that gives us mass but have been told by people that did take notice in physics class that that theory doesnt work - I so regret not taking notice in physics class now, too). We are connected to the life force energy by our chakras, this is what fills us with life, these chakras can sometimes become blocked which causes a problem with the flow of life force..... Perhaps that is what reading auras tells us about, the state of interaction between ourselves and the universe.

I think our surroundings and other people can effect us, so it makes sense that we can effect our immediate environment and other people - a two way process. I personally think that we do this all of the time, but most of us are not even aware of it. I also think that our thoughts have a lot more strength than they get credit for.

I think that the human race needs to wake up to this and needs to work on what they are giving out instead of just taking, and I think what we do on the smallest scale, eg, smiling at a stranger or being kind to someone in need makes a huge difference. I think it will happen, and I hope it is soon.

As for spirit, I tend to see that as the life force energy too. I wonder if the deceased's energy stays around for a bit before dispersing, and that is how they can sometimes relay messages clairvoyantly. Anyhow I think that the energy of a deceased being kind of recycled somehow and comes back to us cleansed (something like the rain-cycle), and rejoins us in that way, perhaps entering where new life is being formed. Perhaps some of this energy is what contains past life memories. Anyhow I think every time this energy goes through the cycle it could possibly evolve a little.

I think most ghosts are thought forms (our minds having far more power than most realize) or are "memories" in the life force energy (apparently old buildings with thick walls can act as a kind of tape recorder). I wonder if the life force energy also contains the group consciousness, from which I believe we receive the most valuable insight.

I think all negative entities are thought forms.

Oh and btw, chakras are said to be vortices, so its not strange they remind you of black holes. (Maybe black holes are the chakras of the universe - absurd I know!!)

This is just the world according to me so far lol, my ramblings about how I have tried to make sense of the universe. I just thought I'd post incase there is anything there that is of any help, but I think you've probably heard it all before.

I'm not sure I can say anything you dont already know....my understanding so far is that everyone and everything is made up of the same atoms, even man made things as they were made from natural materials originally. That is what makes us all one, as they say, or at least connected to each and every thing. It is the life force energy which gives these atomic structures life. (I wondered at one point whether the life force energy is the missing formula, that gives us mass but have been told by people that did take notice in physics class that that theory doesnt work - I so regret not taking notice in physics class now, too). We are connected to the life force energy by our chakras, this is what fills us with life, these chakras can sometimes become blocked which causes a problem with the flow of life force..... Perhaps that is what reading auras tells us about, the state of interaction between ourselves and the universe.

I think our surroundings and other people can effect us, so it makes sense that we can effect our immediate environment and other people - a two way process. I personally think that we do this all of the time, but most of us are not even aware of it. I also think that our thoughts have a lot more strength than they get credit for.

I think that the human race needs to wake up to this and needs to work on what they are giving out instead of just taking, and I think what we do on the smallest scale, eg, smiling at a stranger or being kind to someone in need makes a huge difference. I think it will happen, and I hope it is soon.

As for spirit, I tend to see that as the life force energy too. I wonder if the deceased's energy stays around for a bit before dispersing, and that is how they can sometimes relay messages clairvoyantly. Anyhow I think that the energy of a deceased being kind of recycled somehow and comes back to us cleansed (something like the rain-cycle), and rejoins us in that way, perhaps entering where new life is being formed. Perhaps some of this energy is what contains past life memories. Anyhow I think every time this energy goes through the cycle it could possibly evolve a little.

I think most ghosts are thought forms (our minds having far more power than most realize) or are "memories" in the life force energy (apparently old buildings with thick walls can act as a kind of tape recorder). I wonder if the life force energy also contains the group consciousness, from which I believe we receive the most valuable insight.

I think all negative entities are thought forms.

Oh and btw, chakras are said to be vortices, so its not strange they remind you of black holes. (Maybe black holes are the chakras of the universe - absurd I know!!)

This is just the world according to me so far lol, my ramblings about how I have tried to make sense of the universe. I just thought I'd post incase there is anything there that is of any help, but I think you've probably heard it all before.

I hate the way you call your interesting and stimulating ideas your "ramblings" as if they aren't valuable.

A lot of what you so explicitly shared has much in common with the way I see things. It's reassuring to know I'm not alone!

Oh, oh... look at this Doreen Virtue quote from the perpetual angel calendar:

February 3

"Follow the wisdom of the inner voice that guides you with love and light."

No, not quite. I guess my rambling nonsense had no articulate structure. What I meant is that the aura seemed to move with a person (not really obviously, though) and had an after-image effect, though I'm not sure I'd call it a person's effect on their environment. I'm not even sure what that means.

It makes sense to me that the aura would move with a person -- the picture I get is like one of those pics when speed is captured as a sort of trail... I think there's also an imprint left as we move but I don't know if IS the aura.

I'm just wondering if it is the residue of intent. :)

Dot, I completely understand your question. I feel the same way about most of my abilities - what's the point? They usually seem to only benefit me, and often the "benefit" is simply the enjoyment of something beautiful.

Anyway, this doesn't answer your question at all; I just wanted to share with you that I eventually came to the conclusion that not all of has to have a practical purpose. Sometimes, it's just a gift for sheer enjoyment. I think it took me a long time to look at it that way for the same reasons I would have difficulty accepting a compliment, or help, or a gift for no reason. But now, when I can't see the purpose behind something, I try to just sit back and enjoy it. :)

abilities are more of a hindrance than anything else as far as i can tell...

Guest Angel C

I hate the way you call your interesting and stimulating ideas your "ramblings" as if they aren't valuable.

A lot of what you so explicitly shared has much in common with the way I see things. It's reassuring to know I'm not alone!

Oh, oh... look at this Doreen Virtue quote from the perpetual angel calendar:

February 3

"Follow the wisdom of the inner voice that guides you with love and light."

You're right "ramblings" isnt the right word. A lot of what I said I learned from yoga and Reiki and discussions on here of course :)

Thank you for sharing that quote with me.

A voice after a meditation today was telling me that seeing auras enables us as healers (which we all are - I think), to see the state of health on all levels. (I was drifting off to sleep, so may not have got that 100/% correct).

I'm just wondering if it is the residue of intent.

That makes a lot of sense. Have you had any more thoughts on that?

A voice after a meditation today was telling me that seeing auras enables us as healers (which we all are - I think), to see the state of health on all levels. (I was drifting off to sleep, so may not have got that 100/% correct).

I agree with this 100%.

Guest Dot
Information. Information is being inserted by parts of your psyche that you are not consciously aware of into the sensory input you receive from your eyes. For you to understand what I have been getting at here, you must ask yourself why that might be! There is something far more important and powerful at work here!

Hey... Arma. You mean that what we're seeing and experiencing as our 'lives' is really something being constructed from our unconscious? Hm. Not entirely unfamiliar as I am familiar with the notion that it is all 'an illusion' but... After all it has brought me some interesting places; several trances seem to confirm it... obviously there is something bigger going on...

Oh. I really should get to bed. Not going to though.

How irresponsible of me. <_<

I would love to know your technique or what method you used to see auras? someone once told me that I would be good at seeing auras. So far, I've used a method that requires a white paper in a dim light and place the hand on the paper. Then, look on the side of the hands and see aura using peripheral vision. first time i did it, I saw blueish aura around my hand which was awesome.

Thank you

Nilda

Wow! What an interesting thread.

Read it from start to finish and I have to say... I don't have anything to add, really, just that when I see auras, they are in my minds eye, and they usually are not "full" auras, but spots of colour, representing illnesses or concerns.

For example, when my mother has a headache, if I concentrate, I will see brown spots floating over the skin on her forehead. When I touch these spots, they have a certain texture. It is possible to remove the spots with my dominant hand, however I would never dare to touch them with my receptive hand (instintual? the thought of it even makes me a bit nervous)

I've never really attempted to see auras, and so I don't see them very much, but when I do they are useful. Black spots generally represent bad thoughts, and will symbolically float over the body, or the head. I haven't taken much time to map any of this out (again with the not concentrating and praticing!) but I feel assured that there are literally and symbolic connections associated (at least to me).

I feel that the difference my be the difference between the level I am seeing and the one you are seeing? You seem to be seeing this at the more emotional level (which for most of my life I disregarded as irrelavant, long story) and I'm more on the physical/thought level?

Just a thought.

Writing this post makes me realize that I do need to concetrate more on my aura ability. It could potentially be very useful to me!