Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest Moopurple

Mooanderings

I went on a date with that guy. It was...intense. But in a good way. However, he's apparently not ready to get into a serious relationship and I guess remaining friends is the only option at this point. So...that was overwhelming.

Mary of the South Seas is a song by Tim and Neil Finn of New Zealand (bands - Crowded House/Split Enz.)

It's about their late mother Mary who came to New Zealand on a boat from Dublin, Ireland.

She died 10 or 15 years back.

Does this have anything linked with what you experienced?

Does it have any significance for PG, also?

The song is on album of songs by Irish heritage people called Common Ground, so it also has Bono and Adam Clayton of U2 and Sinead O'Connor. So while the Finns are New Zealanders, their mother was the obvious Irish connection. Reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/Common-Ground-Voices-Modern-Irish/dp/B000002U4V

I went on a date with that guy. It was...intense. But in a good way. However, he's apparently not ready to get into a serious relationship and I guess remaining friends is the only option at this point. So...that was overwhelming.

You may be surprised.

The relationship may continue to grow as we move through October.

I feel, though, that its more up to you than up to him.

Mary of the South Seas is a song by Tim and Neil Finn of New Zealand (bands - Crowded House/Split Enz.)

It's about their late mother Mary who came to New Zealand on a boat from Dublin, Ireland.

She died 10 or 15 years back.

Does this have anything linked with what you experienced?

Does it have any significance for PG, also?

The song is on album of songs by Irish heritage people called Common Ground, so it also has Bono and Adam Clayton of U2 and Sinead O'Connor. So while the Finns are New Zealanders, their mother was the obvious Irish connection. Reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/Common-Ground-Voices-Modern-Irish/dp/B000002U4V

Oh! That's interesting!

What I originally saw when I read this for Moopurple back in the spring was "Mary of the South" and was connected to a reading of her meeting a new guy to whom she would be attracted in September.

I originally interpreted that Mary was an actual person but the words "Mary of the South" clearly came through to me as a title.

Ends up its was just a unique marker of a song that played while she was meeting this young man.

You may be surprised.

We shall see. Right now I am a bit overwhelmed still by my reaction to him. I am definitely smitten. I don't mind not going forward with the romantic aspect yet. haha I am at a loss for words. Just wow... :blink:

Skyscraper, that particular song doesn't have meaning to me as of now. I have never heard it before. As PG said, I think what he picked up on was the song that was being performed on the night I met this guy.

Excellent! Looks like a good year ahead for you!

Chris or Christian and Sean are names that show up around you at the moment.

Hum I just noticed this. Interesting...No Chris or Christian, but the chap I went on that date with has a name starting with C.

Sean is the name of a close friend (whom I bumped into today for the first time in months...since I am visiting home), but also the name of a guy I took a slight interest in the past couple weeks while working on a project with him. Though I sort of forgot about him :P

Hum I just noticed this. Interesting...No Chris or Christian, but the chap I went on that date with has a name starting with C.

Sean is the name of a close friend (whom I bumped into today for the first time in months...since I am visiting home), but also the name of a guy I took a slight interest in the past couple weeks while working on a project with him. Though I sort of forgot about him :P

Yep. Just saw that "floating" around. The way I explain it is that those people were "in your energy field".

Just meaning that there was an immediate or imminent connection. They don't necessarily have any impact on you but can be a validation of sorts of the general story line or can be an indicator on where you are spending your concentration and energy.

This is why I think that the psychic sense is more of an "observation" of current circumstances and direction, as opposed to, prediction of the future.

I think if you change your intent and focus, you can change your circumstances and direction and your future.

I agree, PG, as I don't think any predictions are set in stone. But rather, tend to be connected to the energy around us.

My head is finally clearing back up a bit. Having a week off helped. Also getting a full night of sleep for the first time in a couple weeks (uni is totally a survival test haha). And the things I was worried about fell into place. And I am starting to see, really, that intention does change the course of events. Of course, not everything is within a person's control, but you can will some things to happen in a way. I worry about some matters even though I know it will turn out all right. But do I really know? Or did my actions just work with me to resolve the issue? Either way, it seems to be the right attitude and I think the reason why I think I've been moving forward at a steady pace for the past year.

I agree, PG, as I don't think any predictions are set in stone. But rather, tend to be connected to the energy around us.

My head is finally clearing back up a bit. Having a week off helped. Also getting a full night of sleep for the first time in a couple weeks (uni is totally a survival test haha). And the things I was worried about fell into place. And I am starting to see, really, that intention does change the course of events. Of course, not everything is within a person's control, but you can will some things to happen in a way. I worry about some matters even though I know it will turn out all right. But do I really know? Or did my actions just work with me to resolve the issue? Either way, it seems to be the right attitude and I think the reason why I think I've been moving forward at a steady pace for the past year.

Now...haha...if you will allow me a prediction! :lol:

I predict that you will do incredibly well if you pursue your doctorate!

I still see Iowa coming up for you in some way which is so highly unusual given where you live and what I would perceive to be an undesirable place from a California girl perspective.

But let me know if anything comes up in that regards....say, in January!.

(I just read the "book". I don't write the "story"!) :lol:

Wow. I think that I am totally just attracting positives to me right now.

I got called for a job I applied to months ago! (But am not taking it)

I have found some possible opportunities to work with professors on some research this quarter!!! We shall see if I get them. Going to take a look at local internships as I am feeling like I'm getting a push of confidence.

And I have been getting a lot of compliments from people lately. Men have been approaching me this week (has not happened in so long). My friends are telling me that I'm glowing. haha...So...I don't know what is going on, but I like it :))

Wow. I think that I am totally just attracting positives to me right now.

I got called for a job I applied to months ago! (But am not taking it)

I have found some possible opportunities to work with professors on some research this quarter!!! We shall see if I get them. Going to take a look at local internships as I am feeling like I'm getting a push of confidence.

And I have been getting a lot of compliments from people lately. Men have been approaching me this week (has not happened in so long). My friends are telling me that I'm glowing. haha...So...I don't know what is going on, but I like it :))

Terrific. You will remember the earlier reading from the spring where I saw you in the lab coat doing research.

This research will set up a domino effect and connect you to the type of research and institution for you PhD. So very cool!

Yes...I am still hoping for something more along the lines of my study, as what I applied for is more archaeology lab work, but it would still be useful. However, right now I am on the lowest priority due to lack of experience.

Chamuel, I agree that psychic input is helpful when things hit out of the blue. Really, to me it's a confirmation that I am heading in the right direction. I just don't like letting it influence me. In the past, I used it as a reason to take no action. But that could also just be because I was rather lazy about things as a teen :P. I FINALLY realize that I have to push myself now to set things into motion.

I thought of something interesting.

It was actually something I did when I was 13 that allowed recent events to happen. Actually, a huge part of my life right now. And it just amazes me how big of a role this plays almost ten years later when I totally thought nothing of it then! High five to 13 year old me :P

mkay. :P

When I was 12 or 13, I joined a message board dedicated to some small time actor because I had a crush on another actor that was friends with him. I ended up meeting one of my best friends on said message board. I also met the actor it was dedicated to because she is friends with him. And his brother is the man who I recently met and really really like (though am still confused as to where it'll go). :) On top of that, thanks to this girl, I've been introduced to some great people that are much more my speed than the kids I went to high school and college with previously. :)

((Oh, and the actor I had a crush on is friends with both of these boys. Though, I got over that crush within a couple months!)

It just amuses me greatly.

You may be surprised.

Up to me as in I'm supposed to get the ball rolling? I wonder...

I don't want to be the one to start up conversation again because I don't want it to seem like I am pushing myself upon him. We have not directly spoken in over a week. It's just been facebook ladeeda. I want him to feel comfortable to talk to me again. i dunno. Either way, we have mutual friends so we will encounter one another again early next month at my friend's birthday I think...

Ahh we'll see, we'll see.

Up to me as in I'm supposed to get the ball rolling? I wonder...

I don't want to be the one to start up conversation again because I don't want it to seem like I am pushing myself upon him. We have not directly spoken in over a week. It's just been facebook ladeeda. I want him to feel comfortable to talk to me again. i dunno. Either way, we have mutual friends so we will encounter one another again early next month at my friend's birthday I think...

Ahh we'll see, we'll see.

Well, I think what I originally saw was that you would meet in September and then date more in October, but.....I think in the end, it will be you who decides whether to move forward or not.

You may feel too busy to put up with it all! :lol:

...and, that will be a good thing!

haha yeah. I am definitely getting busy again. The fall semester has started and I am taking a full load plus trying to get in on some research.

There was one for an evolutionary psychology research assistant, but I lacked several requirements!!! AHHH...They wanted the students to take classes I've never heard of..haha. Otherwise, I have tons of psych and evo psych classes. But anyway, I think it was a little too demanding for my schedule right now.

I have to start preparing to take my GRE.

So yes, I suppose it's good that I don't have a man distracting me at the moment, but when I get back on a reasonable schedule next month, I am hoping he makes himself known again. Right now we are just interacting on facebook, as I said before. Not very directly :P

Haha...so I am not assuming that anything will necessarily come out of this, but we both seem to be interested in one another. I'm def not anxious for another relationship already. I just thought this was an incredible coincidence and will have an update if it goes as PG predicted.

OOOOOHHHHHHH! Very exciting and pretty amazing prediction by PG. :angel:

I decided to pass on doing this particular cataloging work as I feel like it doesn't get me anywhere in my field and I don't need added stress for something I'm not fully into. My grades and sanity are more important. I just got a feeling like it was a huge waste of my time while listening to the briefing on the project and I'm going to trust my gut that I'm leaving that space open for something better. I can do tedious, but not when I realize it's not really going to help me. So, fingers crossed for an internship coming up that does fall within the more biological aspects of the study. I actually feel a little relieved that I decided against it.

I already have a lot of work this semester. Right now I am fighting some sort of illness. I feel soooo out of it.

Someone said to me...something about luck. That if you just believe you're lucky, that you are and you get/accomplish what you want. And a positive attitude totally does bring more positives into your life. For the past couple weeks I have totally been in a mode where I am attracting what I want for the most part and getting done what needs to get done.

Now, if viruses and bacteria can just get on my side of the fence and stop making me ill ;)

I decided to pass on doing this particular cataloging work as I feel like it doesn't get me anywhere in my field and I don't need added stress for something I'm not fully into. My grades and sanity are more important. I just got a feeling like it was a huge waste of my time while listening to the briefing on the project and I'm going to trust my gut that I'm leaving that space open for something better. I can do tedious, but not when I realize it's not really going to help me. So, fingers crossed for an internship coming up that does fall within the more biological aspects of the study. I actually feel a little relieved that I decided against it.

I already have a lot of work this semester. Right now I am fighting some sort of illness. I feel soooo out of it.

Someone said to me...something about luck. That if you just believe you're lucky, that you are and you get/accomplish what you want. And a positive attitude totally does bring more positives into your life. For the past couple weeks I have totally been in a mode where I am attracting what I want for the most part and getting done what needs to get done.

Now, if viruses and bacteria can just get on my side of the fence and stop making me ill ;)

Wanted to recommend, in a very psychic sort of way, if you get my drift, that you look through the academic literature in the area that you are most interested for published academic papers, but particularly, working papers, on the subject area. You know, using JSTOR or SSRN to do the search or other sources.

You may discover something....well,....useful. Reach out to the researcher and start a conversation........could lead to something very divinely inspired.....

I will definitely do that when I have time this weekend.

I'm signed up now for several websites and newsletters related to local internships so I'm hoping something pops up.

Whoa. Just got an email notifying me that I am in the top 15% GPA bracket in my class at my university! Of course, I was only notified because the campus wants me to join some organization for a one time fee. har har. Also a coed fraternity contacted me about the same thing. But that's pretty awesome to know. I thought I was doing rather poorly and was wondering how people are balancing their social lives and still getting good grades in school. Well, I guess I have a very limited social life for a reason haha.

Whoa. Just got an email notifying me that I am in the top 15% GPA bracket in my class at my university! Of course, I was only notified because the campus wants me to join some organization for a one time fee. har har. Also a coed fraternity contacted me about the same thing. But that's pretty awesome to know. I thought I was doing rather poorly and was wondering how people are balancing their social lives and still getting good grades in school. Well, I guess I have a very limited social life for a reason haha.

Excellent! Now, get a great GRE and you are on the way to PhD! :lol:

I just ordered a GRE practice exam book and downloaded an 87 page PDF guide! Ahh

Not sure how I'll find the time, but I will study. I must!

I wrote something on this earlier, but erased it because I felt silly. I really like this guy that I have already mentioned. :P In a way I haven't experienced in a long time. I'm still a little confused about what is going on. But I have a bit more confidence because he called me yesterday and also texted me today.

Just casual talk that sort of doesn't make sense at times. And I keep embarrassing myself by not following along with the conversation...I am hoping that's not giving a bad impression. I think my brain melts a little when I talk to him. :/ And I get nervous. It's totally making me seem like ditz. haha but talking to him totally makes my insides flutter. Ahhh.

Ahh. I am questioning my post graduate plan once again. When I try to seriously think about what I want to do with my education, I come up blank. I am questioning whether forensic anthropology is really the direction I want to head in. The demand for that job is pretty low, as their services are apparently used rarely. I really don't want to ever teach.

I wouldn't mind just working in a museum doing tedious cleaning on artifacts or something.

Part of my second guessing is I am just exhausted all the time. I am so burnt out. The idea of going to grad school soon after finishing my undergrad is pretty displeasing.

I am looking through my GRE practice book and wondering why I need to be tested on my knowledge of train velocity word problems.

Anyway...gonna make an appointment with some doctors to rule out health issues for my exhaustion. It could be that my stress has found a new form to manifest itself in, but I don't feel stressed. I just want to nap a lot.