Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Chiilendrina

Practice Finding Lost Items

So I want to practice finding lost items. But the catch is that the item shouldn't be lost or misplaced to begin with. Essentially I'd like to practice remote viewing to a degree. I was wondering if anyone would want to help me? Essentially you tell me of an item, say your keys, a wallet, some item that has it's usual place in your home and I would try to describe it's surroundings. Then you would tell me if I'm wrong or not. This would help me in finding lost items in that most of the time we don't know where they are but we could describe it's location. And then of course if I can get this done fairly accurately then maybe I'll be able to find a missing set of books! :lol: Oh and I was thinking maybe even telling me the name of your city and state might help me to focus in on you/your item. Thanks! :D

So I want to practice finding lost items. But the catch is that the item shouldn't be lost or misplaced to begin with. Essentially I'd like to practice remote viewing to a degree. I was wondering if anyone would want to help me? Essentially you tell me of an item, say your keys, a wallet, some item that has it's usual place in your home and I would try to describe it's surroundings. Then you would tell me if I'm wrong or not. This would help me in finding lost items in that most of the time we don't know where they are but we could describe it's location. And then of course if I can get this done fairly accurately then maybe I'll be able to find a missing set of books! :lol: Oh and I was thinking maybe even telling me the name of your city and state might help me to focus in on you/your item. Thanks! :D

What a fantastic learning idea! AND timely... we're putting in a board for lost things, too!

Try this: a heavy jade medallion with wrought silver,peacock on one side and dragon on the other, attached to a twisted red cord.

Melbourne, Oztralia

Okay... here goes, wish me luck :lol:

Victoria,

When you first posted I thought immediately that it was in a jewelry box that had crushed red velvet (velour?) lining. That was just from reading you post. Oh and something about green as well, like piping? BUT since I wasn't trying to read I think that was me just thinking about where I would put something that cool lol

So, I tried to find your place first, have no idea where anything is in Oz (that is soo cool that ya'll call it that!) so I thought of what i remember it to look like and went for where I thought Melbourne should be. I got south and east of Oz, then I thought you sure it's not the other side? and just went with my first guess (checked my globe I was right! woo hoo!). Okay um, home two stories? feels like you have a garage on either side of you, the necklace went upstairs (passed the ducks or dumplings? something white and bulbous like a pillow though, dont' know if it means anything). Once on the top landing i went left and then right into your bedroom I guess. dresser with mirror to the left, closet left of that. At the night stand their should either be a jewelry box or it's put in like a drawer. This is where I wasn't sure cause I was thinking of my first impression. So I tried to pretend that I was the necklace and felt like I was dangling. But i was still touching a base so I thought jewelry tree but the cord is so long it touches the nightstand. And then I thought it would be sooo funny if she's wearing it.

Paige,

I fairly remembered where Ontario was (*Phew* I didn't think i got it) geography is not my forte. I Barely know my own country :blink: Once I found Ontario an image of a hand holding two passports came to mind. then I saw what looked like a white beam with holes in it. I tried to pull back and it looked like those adjustable shelf fixtures (the one with L brackets). I tried to pull back more and there were some books and papers surrounding it, and what look like a ballerina figure, or a like a Disney character where if you rotate the stand it'll spin and play music. I kept thinking the room felt very feminine (i kept seeing pink walls & white furniture). I couldn't place the bed in respect to it because I felt it was underneath the bookshelf but it didn't make sense for some reason. The entrance was northerly (or southerly) diagonal from where the passport is. I felt as thought when you're ready to travel you kinda procrastinate in getting your passport, i guess since you know where it should be.

Sorry I didn't go into too much detail, the images I got were like one right after the other.

Well I hope got something right besides your location on the map :lol:, finding items has never really been my thing but I think it would be great to add it to my repertoire. :D Thanks for helping me practice!

Okay... here goes, wish me luck :lol:

Victoria,

When you first posted I thought immediately that it was in a jewelry box that had crushed red velvet (velour?) lining. That was just from reading you post. Oh and something about green as well, like piping? BUT since I wasn't trying to read I think that was me just thinking about where I would put something that cool lol

So, I tried to find your place first, have no idea where anything is in Oz (that is soo cool that ya'll call it that!) so I thought of what i remember it to look like and went for where I thought Melbourne should be. I got south and east of Oz, then I thought you sure it's not the other side? and just went with my first guess (checked my globe I was right! woo hoo!). Okay um, home two stories? feels like you have a garage on either side of you, the necklace went upstairs (passed the ducks or dumplings? something white and bulbous like a pillow though, dont' know if it means anything). Once on the top landing i went left and then right into your bedroom I guess. dresser with mirror to the left, closet left of that. At the night stand their should either be a jewelry box or it's put in like a drawer. This is where I wasn't sure cause I was thinking of my first impression. So I tried to pretend that I was the necklace and felt like I was dangling. But i was still touching a base so I thought jewelry tree but the cord is so long it touches the nightstand. And then I thought it would be sooo funny if she's wearing it.

He he he It did go past the ducks and dumplings the day I bought it at a big market we have here. Well done!

Definitely right on the bulbous pillows, and yes, there is a garage on each side of me.

It is touching a base -- just lying on a tall chest of drawers, and it is in my bedroom! AND next to it is something dangling. There is also a jewellery box (a little carved camphor wood one that was my grandmother's.)

Good work Chiili. :)

Guest Paige

Chiili! :)

Hmm... when I look to where the passport is, I do see holes, and white paper under them!

Yes, there are books and papers surrounding it! It's in an envelope that has holes (which is why I can see white paper from looking through the holes), which is on the floor :P (the bookshelf is really small, so most of my papers/books are on the carpet :P).

And the bed... it's a very low one (a futon), which is about as low as the bookshelf! So that's probably why you got that image.

Good work!!! :)

Whooo! Cooolness! Paige those holes were a trip lol I was like what does that mean is that a surface, an object? :D And it's soo funny that I got the ducks and dumplings Victoria! such a bizarre thing to pop up too. Glad to know I still got something :lol: Thanks alot for helping me out and having patience :D

Hey chiili...are you still practicing??? If you are...I have a musical teddy bear that I used to ADORE when I was a kid...can you tell me where it is?

I live in Auckland, New Zealand.

Hey Chiili!

If you're still wanting to practice I'd love to help.

In terms of where this is, it should be fairly simple. But, I moved about a month ago so I'm not sure if that makes it a bit more difficult, since me and my items aren't in their usual spot anymore.

I have 9 pairs of glasses. 8 pairs of eye glasses and 1 pair of sun glasses. They are all in the same spot together and have been in the same spot since I moved, other than using a pair when I'm not wearing contacts.

I now live in Sacramento, California, United States.

Good Luck! :)

I know this is a pretty old topic chilli but i have been looking for this item for such a long time and i just cant find it....i've tried meditating, using a pendulum, but still with no luck.......I buried a time capsule a long time ago, when i was about 17.....i buried it at my parents house that they still own.....i dont know exactly where it is.....front or backyard????....near the fence...in the corner.....im wondering if you could help......thanks.....star xx

This is by far one of the most awesome threads ever created! :) What a neat idea.

If you're still interested in practicing - (if you aren't, that's fine) - my "lost" item is my wallet. I live in Spring, Texas.

Kristin

You can give it a try here:

My passport is missing. Having undergone a major renovation at my house, it's a mess everywhere. If you can give me some clue where to start looking...

Also a couple of years ago my wedding band and engagement rings went missing from the house...where are they now?

My name is Helene Kell, and my d.o.b. June 27, 1963

I live in New Westminster BC, CANADA

Wow, hadnt' realized there was still peeps posting to this. Sorry I'm late. And I'm soooooooooooo rusty. But I will try tonight even for the ones that were like a year ago (yikes!). It's good practice anyway right? :)

And then of course if I can get this done fairly accurately then maybe I'll be able to find a missing set of books! :lol: Oh and I was thinking maybe even telling me the name of your city and state might help me to focus in on you/your item. Thanks! :D

And yeah I finally found these books, I knew I left them in another state but thankfully I finally found them last December 2010! And then the last and 3rd book just a few weeks ago.

So maybe I can still find your items, we'll see :D

Edited by Chiili

i'm surprised that so many people lost their passports. i guess it happens to everyone.

i lost my passport and wallet. you can do whichever feels good to you.

thank you

Sorry April, I'm sooooo out of practice with this one that I can't help you with this. Hope you find your stuff.

I'm unsure why this thread is still open. :blink: I haven't done a reading for lost items for 2 years 3 months and counting! :lol:

For Future Readers

I WAS NEVER AVAILABLE TO FIND LOST ITEMS.

THIS WAS MEANT AS PRACTICE USING FOUND ITEMS.

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TO FIND LOST ITEMS HERE.

Please check if others are doing it or post in reading requests. And if and when you do find it please update the post.