Universal Psychic Guild Forum
dattaswami

Only one God created this world

Hindus say that Brahman is the creator, Muslims say

That Allah is creator, Christians say that the creator is

Jehovah, all say that the creation is this entire world.

If Hindus say that Brahman created India, and if

Muslims say that Allah created Arabian countries and

If Christians say that Jehovah created the western countries,

The problem is solved, there can be three Gods together,

Who have created the three parts of the earth separately.

But this is not so, each religion says that their God only

Created the entire world, unfortunately there is one world!

One world only! Come on, all of you sit together here

And give me the final conclusion after debate, otherwise,

The scientists are laughing on all of you! Shame to all!

They criticize that these religions do not have even

The basic logic, which is the fundamental common sense.

Because of you, the greatest God is also mocked by them

They say that the religions are rigid conservatisms!

Even a small boy is putting this question to all of you.

Stop all your discourses and first answer this question.

If you want to say that God created the entire world,

You have to accept that there is one God only always

And that His names are all the above three names.

We see in the world a single person having three names.

If there is one God, He only created this entire world.

All the human beings are invariably His children only.

No Father is partial to a single child and therefore

He must have preached the same knowledge to all

In different languages and in different methodologies

To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.

He only created this entire world.

All the human beings are invariably His children only.

No Father is partial to a single child and therefore

He must have preached the same knowledge to all

In different languages and in different methodologies

To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.

Aaaahhh... perhaps, but was it interpreted in one way? :angel:

Aaaahhh... perhaps, but was it interpreted in one way? :angel:

The Lord is always kindest

The Lord is always kindest and is interested in the happiness of all the human beings that are His children only. Gita says that the Lord is the father of all the living beings (Aham Bija Pradah Pita). The father always tries to favour His children and likes to see His children to be always happy. Originally only good path was created and all the human beings were permanently happy forever.

There was no trace of sorrow in their minds. That was called ‘Kruta Yuga’ or ‘Satya Yuga’ in which the deity of justice was standing on four legs. But in due course of time the continuous happiness started boring the human beings. One cannot eat sweets continuously. This reminds the “Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility” in Economics. They were bored and started feeling unhappy. Their minds were disturbed due to continuous happiness.

Therefore there was a need of break in the continuous happiness. That break can be only sorrow, which can be the fruit of sin only. Therefore the chilies were needed as breaks in the continuous eating of sweets.

Only for the happiness of His children, the Lord created the sin. He gave freedom to the souls so that they commit the sins and earn the chilies. Then the Lord arranged the life cycles by keeping sweets and chilies alternatively. Such arrangement alone can bring the real permanent happiness without boring. If it is continuous winter, you will get bored.

Summer is necessary. If it is continuous daytime it will be boring. Night is necessary. Even in the food the Lord created both sweets and chilies so that His children will enjoy the meals without boring. While eating the food, people will eat sweet dishes and hot dishes alternatively. Similarly the life cycle was arranged. Therefore creation of sin originally by the Lord shows only the infinite kindness of the Lord for His children.

Even if you have done two sins continuously, He is not giving the results of those two sins subsequently. In between these two sins a sweet result of good deed is penetrated so that the whole life cycle is an alternative arrangement of sweet and hot dishes i.e., results of good deeds and bad deeds. Such arrangement also shows the infinite kindness of the Lord for His children.

But what are you doing? You are pestering the God by showing false love through words (prayers) and mind (devotion) for removing the chilies and for getting sweets continuously. Since your love is not true, the Lord will not interfere with the theory of Karma, which says that one must enjoy the results of good and bad deeds. Therefore when you are pestering the Lord He is bringing the sweets from your future cycles as pre-matured fixed deposits with reduced values.

He is postponing your present chilies to the future cycles with added interests. Therefore as you are passing through the life cycles you are slowly entering such life cycles in which you are finding many number of chilies and less number of sweets. Remember that your future cycles are going to be full of chilies only without a single sweet.

In such life cycles the Lord cannot help you even if you cry to any extent. Then you are loosing your faith in the Lord and you will do sins only in such life cycles. Such sins will create further life cycles full of chilies only. Like this a chain reaction is set up and there is no end for such cycles of chilies and finally you will be born as a worm in drainage, which continuously undergoes misery only.

By doing rituals and doing certain worships and donations as suggested by astrologers, your sin is not cancelled and you will not get the fruit of a good deed, which was not done by you. These rituals suggested by priests and astrologers are of two types. 1) Trying to please the Lord by prayers (words) and devotion or meditation (mind). This type resembles the path of a prostitute who tries to please a person by words and feelings only to get some fruit from that person practically.

Guest charless
The Lord is always kindest and is interested in the happiness of all the human beings that are His children only. Gita says that the Lord is the father of all the living beings (Aham Bija Pradah Pita). The father always tries to favour His children and likes to see His children to be always happy. Originally only good path was created and all the human beings were permanently happy forever.

How do you know this to be true? Do you believe there are texts that contain absolute truth? If so which ones? And why these? Why not the Koran (for example)?

How do you know this to be true? Do you believe there are texts that contain absolute truth? If so which ones? And why these? Why not the Koran (for example)?

There are several religions and there are several scriptures corresponding to these religions. We must fix a scripture as the primary standard so that other scriptures can be standardized with reference to that. The other scripture also becomes standard with reference to which some other scripture can be also standardized. This is called as the process of standardization in Science.

Such a primary standard can be the Veda. I know immediately the colours of your faces will change. Immediately you will blame Me that I am not the preacher of Universal Religion. You will misunderstand Me as the preacher of Hinduism in guise. This situation will arise even if I take the scripture of some other religion also as the primary standard. The misunderstanding is inevitable and unavoidable.

I have to take one scripture of some religion and I have to be subjected to the criticism. Therefore, I ignore the criticism. I know what I am in My inner consciousness. My inner self is the real witness as long as I am the preacher of Universal Religion to My inner self, I need not fear for any external criticism from any angle.

The reason for selecting Veda as the primary standard is that even today the Veda is being preserved by oral recitation with the help of thousands of families. If you go to older and older times millions of families were reciting Veda just to preserve it from any type of intrusions or deletions. In Indian spiritual field there are several branches of philosophy who fight with each other orally.

For all these branches, Veda is the standard text. Such situation never existed in any religion in this world and does not exist even today. Even today different schools of philosophy in Hinduism fight with each other and all of them quote the same Veda. Such competition was and is unique in Hinduism. In such competitive atmosphere pollution of Veda is impossible.

If any word is added or deleted, immediately the other schools will shout because they fear that in such case Veda may support a particular branch of philosophy due to the possibility of a new interpretation for a new sentence. Leave the past. Tell Me frankly whether such situation exists in any religion in this world even today. This is the main reason why I have selected Veda as the primary standard. The diversity in Hinduism has done lot of good in this direction.

The sanctity of the scripture is well protected. In the olden days the books were in the form of written scripts of palm leaves. Printing was not there. Therefore, a very few scripts were only present. In such case it was very easy to introduce a new palm leaf or to remove an older palm leaf because hardly one or two scripts were present in a very large region.

Except this one reason there is no any other reason for Me to favour Veda but you need not worry that the scriptures of other religions have to be judged with reference to Veda only. Fortunately, all the scriptures of all the religions agree with Veda. The primary standard is useful in very few places where there is disagreement. Even that disagreement arises only from the misinterpretation of the statement. If the correct interpretation is given all the statements are perfectly coinciding with Veda.

Moreover, one can decide the final version of any concept based on the logical analysis. If the logical analysis fails, then mere Veda need not be taken as authority. If the logic disagrees you can reject any scripture including Veda. Therefore, Veda along with the logical analysis only stands as a primary standard. When you are convinced logically about a concept and when such concept is found in Veda, then only the concept is authorised.

Therefore, I am not rubbing Veda on any head without the logical analysis. Therefore, one need not doubt about the fanatic. The primary standard means the original word of God heard directly. But when other scriptures are perfectly in agreement with such word where is the question of fanatic? Every scripture becomes the word of God.

This point supports the Universal Religion, which says that the single God delivered the scriptures of all the religions. When the author is one and the same how can there be difference between the scriptures? If there is any difference it is only by your misinterpretation. Therefore, primary standard is only for convenience but not for fanatic.

Guest charless
The primary standard means the original word of God heard directly. But when other scriptures are perfectly in agreement with such word where is the question of fanatic? Every scripture becomes the word of God.

How do you know that the Veda is the word of God heard directly? And in fact you only accept other scriptures when they agree perfectly with the Veda, don't you? So the Veda is the authoritative (rather than standard) text that everyone must accept.

By the way, I don't think flooding the forum with posts is a very good tactic.

Therefore there was a need of break in the continuous happiness. That break can be only sorrow, which can be the fruit of sin only. Therefore the chilies were needed as breaks in the continuous eating of sweets.

You sound very certain about the things you believe. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Of course not all would see things your way -- some people think long and carefully before they come to their own vision of the world and I feel we need to acknowledge the validity of differences. That is not to say I am discounting your philosophy... I am simply suggesting that it is one way, but not the only way.

The words I quoted from your post reflect a commonly held belief but not one that I currently give credence to.

I think people have come to believe that this is the way things are, but we are in the 21st Century now. I've opted to try out some new ideas. :angel:

How do you know that the Veda is the word of God heard directly? And in fact you only accept other scriptures when they agree perfectly with the Veda, don't you? So the Veda is the authoritative (rather than standard) text that everyone must accept.

By the way, I don't think flooding the forum with posts is a very good tactic.

A true knowledge does not generate love and bliss immediately. But in course of time, in a long range, true knowledge alone will generate eternal love and eternal bliss. When Jesus told that unless one is prepared to leave his family members and even the life for His sake, one cannot become His dearest disciple, this knowledge is true but is very harsh. It did not generate love and bliss in the hearts of majority of the people who are ignorant. They crucified Him. But some realised souls and scholars recognised the truth, loved Him and got full bliss. In course of time, several people have realised His true knowledge. Therefore love and bliss do not mean the initial temporary love and bliss. The knowledge, love and bliss should be inseparable, true and eternal. Therefore the word ‘Truth’ is added as a prefix to His knowledge (Satyam Jnanam - Veda).

Apart from the experience and logic, one should also take Scriptures as the final approving authority. Otherwise, even false preachers show perfect logic and experience in their interpretation. Therefore one needs the final sanction from the Scripture, which is called as Sruti and Smruti. Sruti is the Veda, which is preserved by recitation from one generation to the other. Not a single word is deleted or added to Veda because the recitation will not allow such pollution. Please do not mistake Me as a fan of Hinduism because I have to tell the truth and merit whatever may be the religion. The only scripture in this world, which is without pollution, is Veda. No other scripture in this world was preserved as Veda by such continuous process of recitation.

If you have the original manuscript, there is no proof of the absence of pollution. Is there hand written manuscript or oral dictation in recorded form of Jesus or Mohammed or Buddha? Even if you say that the hand scripts of disciples of Jesus exist, rationalists will question about the guarantee of the original oral or written version of Jesus. They will ask for the sincerity of the disciples in recording the version of Jesus. Even Gita is not an exception to this powerful analysis. Swami Dayananda says that Sankara has written Gita and introduced into Mahabharata. I am not supporting Dayananda. But at the same time I cannot oppose him also. Can I show the tape recorder in which the Gita was recorded directly from Krishna? Then there is an equal probability for both the possibilities. Therefore Gita comes under the second category called as Smruti.

Smruti is valid when it is found in Sruti or Veda. This is the reason why Sankara or Ramanuja or Madhva quotes first the Sruti and then only Gita as Smruti, which can be only supporting evidence. Unless the meaning of any verse of Gita is found in Sruti or Veda, it is not valid. Atleast the verse of Gita should not contradict the concept presented in Veda. Thus Gita, Bible, Q’ran and the statements of Buddha etc are analysed in the light of Veda. If any concept is contradicting Veda and if the correlation is not possible, such concept is to be rejected.

Fortunately all the scriptures of the second category (Smruti) could be correlated with Veda and therefore the same God who spoke Veda in the beginning of the creation subsequently came down and preached all the scriptures. You need not worry that I have brought your religious scriptures under the second category because there is no single instance where your scripture contradicted Veda, if your scripture is represented in the light of correct interpretation. You should feel worried if I show a single instance where your scripture is rejected due to contradiction with Veda. Since such possibility never arose, you need not worry because your scripture becomes equal to Veda since it has never contradicted Veda in the light of correct interpretation.

If somebody brings a statement like that the anti-Christ will try to bring the world peace by uniting all the religions, such statement cannot be accepted as the statement of God. It is only pollution. God is the very essence of the peace. Jesus is the very embodiment of peace. I am not finding such things only with Christianity. I can quote such things even in Hinduism, if you mistake Me as a fan of Hinduism internally. The scholars of Visishtadvaita branch of Hindu religion found by Ramanuja quoted some verses from a book written by Vyasa. These verses say that Sankara was an incarnation of a demon. It is very clear that these verses were composed by those scholars and were introduced into the book. Hinduism stands as a mini model for the whole world

Whatever you find in the world in the macro-scale can be found in Hinduism in the micro-scale. The hand written scripts were always subjected to intrusions and extrusions in course of long duration of time. But Veda did never exist in the form of written script, even before the technology of writing on Palm Leaves was discovered. Veda existed in the process of the recitation only. During the process of recitation a very large number of scholars were involved who belonged to old, middle and new generations.

Pollution at any level was impossible. Thus the authority lies in 1) Sruti (Veda); 2) Smruti (Gita, Bible, Q’ran, statements of Buddha etc.) which must coincide with Sruti or atleast not contradict Sruti; 3) Yukti, the logical analysis with discrimination power to differentiate truth and falsehood and 4) Vidvadanubhava, which is the experience of scholars who are the realised souls. I once again request all the other religions with folded hands and many many salutations, that one should not mistake me as a fan of Hinduism because I was born as a Hindu, especially by giving the first position to Sruti or Veda, which is a Hindu scripture.

I am not a blind fan of any religion including Hinduism. Did I not praise the Christians and Muslims in the concept of re-birth and condemned the Hindus severely? Hindus became lazy and neglected the spiritual effort thinking that there are several human re-births. I condemned this concept and showed the Hindu scripture itself, which states that the human birth is very rare. Thus Hindus have misunderstood their own religious scripture, whereas Christians and Muslims have clearly understood their own religious scriptures. If there is a merit in Hinduism, I shall not feel shy to expose it, doubting that other religions may misunderstand Me as a fan of my own religion. Similarly I shall not feel afraid to criticize my own Hindus if there is de-merit in Hinduism and I shall not feel unhappy to praise other religions if they have a merit.

You sound very certain about the things you believe. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Of course not all would see things your way -- some people think long and carefully before they come to their own vision of the world and I feel we need to acknowledge the validity of differences. That is not to say I am discounting your philosophy... I am simply suggesting that it is one way, but not the only way.

The words I quoted from your post reflect a commonly held belief but not one that I currently give credence to.

I think people have come to believe that this is the way things are, but we are in the 21st Century now. I've opted to try out some new ideas. :angel:

God acts as Father as well as the teacher (Guru) in the case of any soul. Since God created the soul, He is the Father. But at the same time He is the teacher who trains every soul to come up in the spiritual path. Generally in the world the father is different since teacher is separate. But here in the case of any soul the real Father and the real teacher is only one and that is God. Therefore, God is always kind as Father and is strict and harsh as teacher. But the harshness of the teacher is apparent only and in reality the harshness is kindness only. Hence, basically God is always kind. God appears harsh as the teacher and appears kind as Father.

Since, the teacher is basically kind even in his harsh attitude also, God is always kind in reality or in the basic sense. The souls have done continuous sins and continuous good deeds and if the results are to be given based on the same sequence and span of time, there will be continuous punishments for long time and continuous happiness for another span of long time. Then it will be summer for one year and winter for one year. But the kindest God has re-arranged our results in such manner so that our human life is made with alternative good and bad results so that there will be summer for two months and winter for two months so that the two years are made with alternative couple of months of summer and winter. Neither summer nor winter bores with continuity and both summer and winter with the span of one year each gets exhausted.

The punishments are used to remove the ignorance and happiness is given as an interval between punishments. The punishments are also selected in such a way so that their intensity is suitable to the frequency of requirement for the transformation in the life again and again. This means that a particular soul requires a particular punishment of a specified intensity suitable to the degree of ignorance of the soul and based on the same, the duration of the punishment also varies from one soul to the other. According to the requirement, a suitable portion from the result of the sin is cut like a piece from a large cake. The size of the piece depends on the requirement of the nature of the soul. The sizes of the pieces of the salt (bad result) and sweet (Good result) cakes depend upon the duration of treatment and interval required by the nature of the soul.

The salt cake is a medicine for the ignorance and the sweet cake is the food during the treatment for the patient-soul. The left over cakes are used for the external hell and heaven in the upper world. Whatever may be the place (hell or heaven or earth), the punishments are given for the treatment of ignorance only. In the earth the punishments are used as medicines but in the hell the punishments are used as the final surgery for removing the ignorance. In any case only the kindness of God is always reflected. Thus, God can be seen as Father or Teacher or Doctor giving medicines or surgeon doing operation and in all angles only the kindness is reflected always. He is always working constantly to uplift every soul. God works as Teacher, Doctor and Surgeon and at the same time the God with an attitude of the Father also observes the possible limit up to which the soul can withstand the treatment.

Once the limit is reached, God will regain the attitude of Father withdrawing Himself from the attitude of Teacher or Doctor or Surgeon and as a Father He starts giving the food of happiness for some time. Remember that He is using the bad and good results of the deeds of the soul only in every action to uplift the soul.

The deeds are done by the soul in a free atmosphere and God has no trace of interference and the same time all this treatment and food arranged alternatively makes the life cycle quite interesting to the soul without boring since continuity of anything is absent. Otherwise the soul would have got bored and the Samskara (strong feeling) of boring should have followed the soul and the soul must have developed repulsion to this world as soon as it is born in this world.

Guest charless

Please forgive me for being distrustful of someone who refers to him/herself as Me. If you're looking for the unpolluted word of God you won't find it here, by which I mean planet earth. There is no text to tell you what to do and what not to do. There's no code you can follow that will lead you to salvation. It just ain't that simple. Sorry.

Please forgive me for being distrustful of someone who refers to him/herself as Me. If you're looking for the unpolluted word of God you won't find it here, by which I mean planet earth. There is no text to tell you what to do and what not to do. There's no code you can follow that will lead you to salvation. It just ain't that simple. Sorry.

God and salvation are right here

The Lord appears as a human incarnation in order to make Himself available to our direct perception. Thus He satisfies the Vedic statement 'yat sak?at aparok?at brahma, which means that the Lord is available to direct perception right here. The bhagavad gita also says the same thing; “manu?i? tanumasritam. When the Lord takes human form, it is important to recognize Him as the Lord. Prophet Mohammed gave thirty three signs to identify the human incarnation of the Lord. Thus actually Islam also accepts the human incarnation of God although the prevalent form of the religion is averse to this concept. When these signs are followed the human incarnation can be identified and the statements of the scriptures which assert the direct perception or pratyak?a prama?a are satisfied. People cannot accept God right in front of them owing to their ego and jealousy.

They try to place God in some other world and some later time (after death). These are people with a lower maturity. The mature people who have conquered their ego and jealousy accept God in human form in this world. The ?gveda says ihacetavedit atha satyamasti na cetmahati vina??i, which means, “That which is here is true. That which is not here is not true”. The acceptance of the Lord right here, available to direct perception is desirable as it satisfies a scientist or a rationalist too. Science is based on direct perception as the means to establish the validity or existence of a statement or an entity. From the above discussion, God in human form is not an obscure, unverifiable entity. He is available here and now for direct perception. 'yat sak?at aparok?at brahma means that God is here itself. He is not to be known through some other medium of questionable validity but by direct perception. The statement that God is here, does not mean that every individual soul is God. The individual soul is certainly different from God. However God has taken up a particular human body and lives among us.

Salvation is freedom from all worldly bonds. It is also here. It is not in some other world. In this world we have a lot of attachments. These bonds with other souls and material things impede our salvation. All such bonds are temporary and changing. Today we are attached to some person and tomorrow to someone else. Salvation consists in breaking all such temporary bonds. This is achieved by developing and nurturing the single permanent bond with God. In no relation, or no action performed for any other soul here, is there permanence. By attaching to God alone can one free oneself from all the temporary bonds of the world.

The soul is made of the life energy or the superior energy called para prak?ti. The para prak?ti is a drop in the ocean of the totality of the superior energy called the para sakti or maya. The para sakti is the Power of the Lord. It gives rise to Creation. The individual soul has attachments to other souls which are also para prak?ti. Additionally it also has attachments with material things which are a grossified (inert) form of the para prak?ti called as apara prak?ti. The apara prak?ti includes all inert objects such as wealth, land, house, cars and so on. Now the individual soul is in this world. It has bonds to other souls and to inert objects, which are both in this world. The breaking of these bonds is also in this world. Therefore salvation is in this world. It is here and now. It is not after death, in some other unknown world.

Guest charless
the Lord is available to direct perception right here

The Gnostic Gospels say much the same thing - I don't see why this means you have to anthropomorphise the idea that the numinous and the physical are one and the same.

Have you had contact with God in physical form during your current lifetime?

The Gnostic Gospels say much the same thing - I don't see why this means you have to anthropomorphise the idea that the numinous and the physical are one and the same.

Have you had contact with God in physical form during your current lifetime?

Yes.

Guest charless
Yes.

This link takes you to a parked page of an expired web site. Not to God.

However I did notice you have a blog where you make the following claim:

Recently several saints are involved in controversies regarding collection of funds and sexual abuse. Based on this, these saints are being rejected and condemned totally by the devotees. This is not correct on the part of devotees in the light of their own spiritual interest ...

... you should not examine the personal life of a saint and you should follow his preaching only.

Gurus and other varieties of supposedly enlightened beings always find ways to justify their personal corruption and abuse (sometimes sexual) of those who place their trust in them. This is the problem often associated with so-called enlightened teachings based on a supposedly infallible text.

Contrary to your assertion I would say that if there's a discrepancy between what someone says and does then the act always tells you more about who this person really is. If someone is preaching love and kindness but physically abusing his or her followers why should I take the preaching seriously?

Dattaswami;

In those quiet nights you spend alone and afraid, filled with a senseless, yawning wonder, a feeling of smallness and profound doubt, you are closer to the nature of god than any of your rosy-hued patriarchal gibberish. You will pass me by with a momentary sense of unease, and think nothing more of this.

If someone is preaching love and kindness but physically abusing his or her followers why should I take the preaching seriously?

I think you make an excellent point here, charless.

This link takes you to a parked page of an expired web site. Not to God.

However I did notice you have a blog where you make the following claim:

Gurus and other varieties of supposedly enlightened beings always find ways to justify their personal corruption and abuse (sometimes sexual) of those who place their trust in them. This is the problem often associated with so-called enlightened teachings based on a supposedly infallible text.

Contrary to your assertion I would say that if there's a discrepancy between what someone says and does then the act always tells you more about who this person really is. If someone is preaching love and kindness but physically abusing his or her followers why should I take the preaching seriously?

What you are saying is correct, but the devotees who approach such gurus are also have lot of defects. Compared to them gurus are little higher and can even teach people of such low level. Selfish devotees approach gurus for getting some benefit through him, since they find something in guru which other ordinary people do not have. Thus they approach these gurus for fulifilling their desires. Even the gurus is fake, such gurus introduce the concept of God to them and the devotees atleast have the notion of God, may be some meditation, some chanting etc. The devotees cannot go beyond certain level and get a guidance from a higher guru since their apporach to God is selfish. A true guru can teach them, but since due to their own selfishness they cannot apporach a true guru for the guidance since they cannot practice, due to their selfishness, hence such people accepted gurus which satisfy them. Thus most of the time the defect lies in devotee's side. If the guru is fault then one need not bother about him, God will take care of his case. The devotee initially approached that guru since he found something different from ordinary people. He might have got some peace etc initially and he may be following some chanting, remembering God etc these are good since the devotee made to remember God. IF the guru is found guilty, leave it to God, God will take care of him. One need to follow the preaching of the guru, and need not see other aspects. For other aspects God is there, He will take care of all the situations in this world. Why to break our head in those aspects, it is GOd's duty. When devotee over come selfishness and really love God that time the true guru will appear infront of him and give the correct guidence.

Till such selfishness is irradicated, these devotees can remain at lower level slowly uplifting themselves. Over night nothing can be achieved it is a progressive advancement since the selfishness is there in our blood from many many births and when come to God also we use selfishness to fulifl our desires, hence people approach such gurus, thus such gurus atleast introduce the concept of God in those devotees to begin with. If such gurus do wrong then God will certainly punish him so do not bother about guru, but take the good preaching whatever he preached to you and practice it. When you become matured by conquering the selfishness then that time God in Human form come to you and preach the higher truth. Then you will be able to follow His knoweldge and enter into His service without EXPECTATION OF ANYTHING IN RETURN. Thus such incidents also help the devotees to think himself his approach to God. THe devotees will certainly think about themselves also due to such incidents and will try to improve upon by reducing the selfishness, which eventually take them to the true Guru or God in Human form who preaches the true divine knoweldge.

Guest charless

Whilst I don't accept the hierarchical thinking behind dattaswami's repugnant post I would say that someone who emotionally, physically and sexually abuses those who place their trust in him/her is the lowest form of life possible (regardless of the robes, the rings and the chanting). The victims are not responsible for the deliberate, conscious, repetitive actions of those who abuse them. And the implied idea here (more explicit in dattaswami's blog) that sometimes people (including children in some cases!!) are being abused for their own good ... only a person lacking the capacity for basic human empathy could so much as entertain this idea.

Those, like dattaswami, who seek to alibi, justify or excuse these all too frequent cases in the eastern guru world (with references to God and holy texts) are promoting a culture of abuse.

I don't know what your god is dattaswami but tell it to stay away fom me.

Whilst I don't accept the hierarchical thinking behind dattaswami's repugnant post I would say that someone who emotionally, physically and sexually abuses those who place their trust in him/her is the lowest form of life possible (regardless of the robes, the rings and the chanting). The victims are not responsible for the deliberate, conscious, repetitive actions of those who abuse them. And the implied idea here (more explicit in dattaswami's blog) that sometimes people (including children in some cases!!) are being abused for their own good ... only a person lacking the capacity for basic human empathy could so much as entertain this idea.

Those, like dattaswami, who seek to alibi, justify or excuse these all too frequent cases in the eastern guru world (with references to God and holy texts) are promoting a culture of abuse.

I don't know what your god is dattaswami but tell it to stay away fom me.

Lord never errs

The Lord is the writer of the constitution and He knows whom to punish. Some times you see punishment of innocent person. You think that the injustice is ruling. In the kingdom of God only the justice is the ruler by the grace of God. When the innocent is punished, the punishment was of some bad deed done by him previously and the date of the punishment coincided with the present incident accidentally.

You must realize that the whole world is the kingdom of God as stated by Jesus. Any injustice will be punished by Him and you need not worry about it. Your view of the punishment is revenge but His view of punishment is to transform the soul. If somebody has stolen your money, don’t pray to God to punish that person. Everything is recorded by Him unlike the courts which register the case only when a complaint is given.

The enquiry by God takes place immediately. Sometimes you find no punishment from God and you are scolding God. The silence of God means that the enquiry was completed and the judgment was “no punishment”. In the previous birth, you might have stolen money from that person and today you paid along with the compound interest. In this case there cannot be punishment and the enquiry was over. Since you do not know this, you mistake God for His silence.

Suppose such background is not there, then you will get your money with interest in some other way which is compensated by God. That person will lose the money along with the interest. You will see it with your eyes. But suppose you cursed that person with revenge, you will receive the punishment in addition to the above. Kauravas stole a share of wealth of Pandavas and finally they lost their whole kingdom. Pandavas gained the total kingdom which is double the share. But Draupadi was cursing Kauravas aspiring always for the revenge.

She was also punished for this as she lost all her children. Therefore, we should not scold even our enemy even by words or mind. God takes care of the entire case. If the injustice wins, it is a black mark for His administration only. He is well aware of it and will take the necessary action. He is more serious in your case than yourself. Unlike the court, He does not require registration of case or witness or advocate. When Hiranyakashipu tortured Prahlada, Prahalada kept silent and did not curse him in any way.

The Lord took very serious action in that case. Thus you have to keep God at every step as the basis in the worldly life also (Pravrutti). Jesus told that unless you excuse others, you cannot be excused by God. Your enemy will be punished if he does not excuse others. Such behaviour which indicates the full faith on God at every step of the life is divine Dharma in Pravrutti or Nivrtutti.

Guest charless

It's all so mysterious isn't it? You, dattaswami, claim to be an advanced being but you don't know the difference between right and wrong. You don't know that child abuse is wrong?

There's a kind of Guru's Union. They close ranks to protect each other. They say the stories are a lie or they create elaborate justifications to explain crimes against children and adults. It's karma, there are lessons to be learned by being violated by the guru. The adults are often too guilt-ridden to deal with their own experience.

The eastern guru traditions offer nothing but lies and probably (some involved don't have the capacity to be abusive) abuse, sometimes quite extreme.

It's all so mysterious isn't it? You, dattaswami, claim to be an advanced being but you don't know the difference between right and wrong. You don't know that child abuse is wrong?

There's a kind of Guru's Union. They close ranks to protect each other. They say the stories are a lie or they create elaborate justifications to explain crimes against children and adults. It's karma, there are lessons to be learned by being violated by the guru. The adults are often too guilt-ridden to deal with their own experience.

The eastern guru traditions offer nothing but lies and probably (some involved don't have the capacity to be abusive) abuse, sometimes quite extreme.

Any injustice in this world will be punished by God. GOd is more alert that you. You are after all a soul only. But GOD is more vigilant and concerned than you!

Do not link your service to any fruit from God. Link the fruits to your own actions. Some times the actions fail and unexpected negative results appear. People think that a good deed has given a bad result and bad deed has given good result. Based on this, people doubt the existence of the divine system of cycle of deeds. Every action has its corresponding result after some time. The time gap may be even after this life. Some actions give results at once. If you put finger in the fire, it will burn immediately. But generally the actions are enquired by the divine system under the supervision of the God and the result of the action may be after the some time in this life or may be even after this life. The time gap is a decision of the judge and not yourself. You might have done some good deed and its result may be received after ten days on a particular day at 10.30 am.

You might have done a bad deed on that day at 10.29 am and its results will be received at a particular time after some days. Now the observers think that the good result at 10.30am is the effect of the bad deed done at the 10.29 am. The observers criticize the divine system of God. This cycle of deeds is a very complicated multidimensional network system with so many parameters of time and place correlated with each other (Gahanaa Karmano Gathih….Gita). The superimpositions and coincidence of some actions and some other fruits mislead you to understand the intricate system. Except God no body can analyze this system of network. The deep analysis of all the parameters is impossible for a human brain. Therefore, never criticize the administration of God and unnecessarily earn the sin.

Guest charless

Any injustice in this world will be punished by God. GOd is more alert that you. You are after all a soul only. But GOD is more vigilant and concerned than you!

Do not link your service to any fruit from God. Link the fruits to your own actions. Some times the actions fail and unexpected negative results appear. People think that a good deed has given a bad result and bad deed has given good result. Based on this, people doubt the existence of the divine system of cycle of deeds. Every action has its corresponding result after some time. The time gap may be even after this life. Some actions give results at once. If you put finger in the fire, it will burn immediately. But generally the actions are enquired by the divine system under the supervision of the God and the result of the action may be after the some time in this life or may be even after this life. The time gap is a decision of the judge and not yourself. You might have done some good deed and its result may be received after ten days on a particular day at 10.30 am.

You might have done a bad deed on that day at 10.29 am and its results will be received at a particular time after some days. Now the observers think that the good result at 10.30am is the effect of the bad deed done at the 10.29 am. The observers criticize the divine system of God. This cycle of deeds is a very complicated multidimensional network system with so many parameters of time and place correlated with each other (Gahanaa Karmano Gathih….Gita). The superimpositions and coincidence of some actions and some other fruits mislead you to understand the intricate system. Except God no body can analyze this system of network. The deep analysis of all the parameters is impossible for a human brain. Therefore, never criticize the administration of God and unnecessarily earn the sin.

dattaswami - I'm not criticising God, I'm criticising you. Your philosophy is one of passivity and amorality. You can't even bring yourself to condemn child abuse - a crime that you know has been committed by at least one very famous contemporary of yours. You wash your hands of these crimes with the excuse that God will take care of it. Like it or not we are all responsible for what we do and what we fail to do.

First of all - In my opinion - "God" is not a "He" or a "Father" God is an essence - everyone of us is God in a physical form. We allow ego - which causes anger, hatred, fear, and so on ... to cloud over what our true essence is...God. Clear the ego out the way, wake up to truth and you will find God. God is everywhere - in everything, around everything, through everything...yet everything - meaning everything that is manifest - is an illusion, and illusions are God too, but its not God as a pure essence. In conclusion God is a paradox, its everything and no thing at the same time. We can only know God we can never understand it.

dattaswami - I'm not criticising God, I'm criticising you. Your philosophy is one of passivity and amorality. You can't even bring yourself to condemn child abuse - a crime that you know has been committed by at least one very famous contemporary of yours. You wash your hands of these crimes with the excuse that God will take care of it. Like it or not we are all responsible for what we do and what we fail to do.

The child abuse and any ohter crime is condemnable.

God will take care of tushc acts, seversluy escpecially when the suffere is a devotee.

First of all - In my opinion - "God" is not a "He" or a "Father" God is an essence - everyone of us is God in a physical form. We allow ego - which causes anger, hatred, fear, and so on ... to cloud over what our true essence is...God. Clear the ego out the way, wake up to truth and you will find God. God is everywhere - in everything, around everything, through everything...yet everything - meaning everything that is manifest - is an illusion, and illusions are God too, but its not God as a pure essence. In conclusion God is a paradox, its everything and no thing at the same time. We can only know God we can never understand it.

God is not in every person, but one can think like that and it will lead one to do good things in the world and soceity will become peaceful.

God is present in the human incarnation, and the proof of it is the wonderful divine kwnowledge that He preaches to us.......

God is not in every person, but one can think like that and it will lead one to do good things in the world and soceity will become peaceful.

God is present in the human incarnation, and the proof of it is the wonderful divine kwnowledge that He preaches to us.......

I don't see god as a preacher but more like Tarryn says -- an essence or an energy. B)