Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Golddust

mini psychic game for fun

This is a great game, add comments to prediction left for you,if you can relate to it or not. Then leave your own prediction for the next person,and so on.It is just for fun so lets see if we can keep it going,tune in don't try too hard,just write what comes to you.I will start it off with...........

I predict that the next person has an Aunt coming to visit and staying with them for a weekend. Very colourful person because i got rainbow.Maybe a little eccentric or just a little over the top,bit to much to bare at times. :dance: She also loves wearing hats,large ones.

Hi guys and Gals, please remember to leave comment on prediction left for you even if you cannot relate to it please say, then leave ure own prediction,cheers everyone. :D

I get visions of almonds,lots and lots of almonds! man! I see someone working at a sundae shop,and painting yard sale signs.

There are lots of almonds in my fridge and pantry. My daughter's godmother has an almond tree.

My daughter's boyfriend's brother works in an ice-cream shop.

For the past few days everywhere I have gone I have noticed Garage Sale notices. (They always have balloons attached in Melbourne!) Think I need to have one. :lol:

My prediction for the next person is that they will board a plane for a holiday in or after June.B)

He he he :lol: :lol: ;)

Nice bit of fun, Golddust!

Great idea Golddust! How fun.. :dance:

My sister asked me a couple weeks ago if I could go on vacation with her in June to San Diego. I told her I probably couldn't because I just started a new job about a month ago. That was the plan though Victoria..very good! Hmmm..maybe I should ask and see how they feel about it?

My prediction for the next person..I feel like someone is either doing, or planning on doing some home improvements, or renovations. :D

Guest Angel C

Great idea Golddust! How fun.. :dance:

My sister asked me a couple weeks ago if I could go on vacation with her in June to San Diego. I told her I probably couldn't because I just started a new job about a month ago. That was the plan though Victoria..very good! Hmmm..maybe I should ask and see how they feel about it?

My prediction for the next person..I feel like someone is either doing, or planning on doing some home improvements, or renovations. :D

We have just finished doing some. There are still some bits and peices to be done, clearing out cupboards, de-cluttering yet again.

For the next person I see a dog running by the sea. He is a medium size dog with longish greyish white and black hair. There is a woman waiting for the dog, with its leash in her hand.

I would like a holiday sometime after june but it's probably not the right time yet, my prediction is someone will be getting news of a pregnancy from a family member

Guest Dot
my prediction is someone will be getting news of a pregnancy from a family member

Yeah, right! Like that'll happen!

Well, actually, it might. I just hope not. =/

Aren't people more likely to post to something that sounds like theirs? I could just make something up and someone might say "oooh that sounds like something that will happen to me!" and post and really it won't work. A more convenient way of doing this would be to predict for the person who just posted... this one just seems a little flawed, almost. But I'll let y'all know is any of my family members end up pregnant. I certainly hope they don't, however.

(See what I did there?)

Yeah, right! Like that'll happen!

Well, actually, it might. I just hope not. =/

Aren't people more likely to post to something that sounds like theirs? I could just make something up and someone might say "oooh that sounds like something that will happen to me!" and post and really it won't work. A more convenient way of doing this would be to predict for the person who just posted... this one just seems a little flawed, almost. But I'll let y'all know is any of my family members end up pregnant. I certainly hope they don't, however.

(See what I did there?)

Of course you're right in a way Dot... the predictions seek out those to whom they apply. What interests me more is that most of us are making predictions that do fit someone and some are quite specific! B)

Guest Angel C

When I replied, I saw that someone had posted and read with the intention of replying whether it was correct for me or not.

Nobody has predicted anything in a while. I quite liked this - so I'll make another prediction - or share what I get about the next person READING.

I see someone putting a stamp on an envelope and sending off an important letter.

When I replied, I saw that someone had posted and read with the intention of replying whether it was correct for me or not.

Nobody has predicted anything in a while. I quite liked this - so I'll make another prediction - or share what I get about the next person READING.

I see someone putting a stamp on an envelope and sending off an important letter.

I'm the next person reading.

I send 'real' letters about three times a year at the most. Tomorrow I will indeed be sending an important letter in an envelope, and I will be putting a stamp on it!

It's a reading for a dear friend who doesn't have a computer.

Well done, Angel.

Okay, here's what I get: the next person reading will receive flowers.

Guest Angel C

OH, haha its me to see if I was right lol.

I hope I do receive flowers - you mentioned them to me yesterday aswell.

I havent got anything just yet. I'll post a mini prediction later. :)

Guest Angel C

Oh - its me again. I'm going to have to stop reading this thread lol.

The next person reading is thinking of or just has dyed their hair!

Guest Moopurple

haha...I'm always thinking of dying my hair. It changes every other month about. And I just dyed it two weeks ago. :P

Uhh...

The next person is looking forward to apples on their tree!

haha...I'm always thinking of dying my hair. It changes every other month about. And I just dyed it two weeks ago. :P

Uhh...

The next person is looking forward to apples on their tree!

ahahahhaa,I'm just going to say the apple doesn't far too far from the tree

and I see an adult getting braces off. Idk what kind of braces,probably not teeth.

Guest Moopurple

Nope...No brace for moi.

Someone played in the mud this week. :P

Me too Angel! I thought that was the point, to make a prediction based on what you "saw" or "felt" about or for the very next person that would click on and read the post. That's true prediction and what makes this so fun! :D

I see the next person has recently been in church,with a veil on,it some kind of head garment worn out of respect and wearing black leather gloves., sorry it not cheery like the rest.

For those of you not liking this game, don't slate it. It is for fun but it also helps beginners use some train of thought i think, whether right or wrong. cheers guys. :)

leg or knees,someone who has been inmobile? That word just came to me,inmobile for a while

My knees have been playing up for a while and im waiting to have an operation in july..I can't do alot at the moment. Im a very physical person, so it has been hard.......For the next person who reads this thread i predict...okay here we go..I see a table set with a tablecloth and china teacups and plates..and flowers in a vase in the centre. maybe a teaparty or a gathering of some sort....Lets see how i went..

I get a man in autobiometrics,idk what that is,but its drawn my attention,and he's graduating.

My little brother will graduate the 8th grade this Sunday.

For the next person I hear dogs barking and running around in the yard.

My little brother will graduate the 8th grade this Sunday.

For the next person I hear dogs barking and running around in the yard.

Yep! * Thumbs up *

Heard them on my walk today!

For the next person I get passports or visas. B)

Passports??/ of it means holiday...we booked one for December :)

I like to play this as my training in tarot card.

The next person I get...is spiritual,,, has 2 dogs and a I see a toddler,.. girl..may be his/ her daughter or grandchild????