Universal Psychic Guild Forum
littlecomet

Twin Flames - Reincarnation & Graduates

I know it's been ages since my last topic on twin flames!

I've been reading books about spirit mediums and sometimes things on twin flames pop up. I also search google, and recently I found two interesting comments that someone else made about twin flames that I've seen before:

First Comment: When one twin flame dies, they wait until their other twin flame half dies and then they both decide on reincarnation to help themselves grow or to help others grow. Some stay as guides and the other reincarnates, or one waits until the other is a certain age before reincarnating. But they won't reincarnate until they both are deceased from that planned out life cycle, and the deceased twin flame protects the one still living.

Second Comment: Twin flames only meet when they've essentially 'graduated' and they only reincarnate to help others, which is why when they come together peacefully they gear their energy towards activities that bring good will to everyone.

What do you think/what have you heard about these topics? I'm open for ideas.

Explanation for Twin Flames: For everyone who isn't familiar with twin flames, they are also called twin souls or complementary souls. There's also multiple views on how it works. The main three I've heard are:

1. They split from the same soul, therefore are two halves of one soul.

2. They are the same soul frequency, but not from the same soul therefore are their own soul structure entirely.

3. They are complementary souls, which means they picked one another at some point and decided to stay with one another for multiple lifetimes (near ten or twenty life times) and therefore are kind of 'married' to one another spiritually.

I lean towards number 2 myself, but for those who haven't experienced the twin soul connection I understand 3 is more widely accepted. Whatever your beliefs I'll be interested to hear your input!

Guest Ambthepro

I feel like I've met my twin flame, and he has passed. I don't necessarily think he's "waiting" on me to reincarnate etc, but I do believe we are complementary souls (#3!) and married spiritually :). #2 I could also agree with because I do not believe we were one soul split from 2, but I do think that our bond is a very special bond that is irreplaceable, no matter who I meet here or who he meets while on the other side, when I cross over, we will be "one" but still each our own soul. I wouldn't be surprised if I've already had past lives with him. We were raised so differently and still somehow had the same spirit while on this plane.

There's a lot of views on why twin flames have such different lives, such as experiencing two different sides of a coin (you can only see one side physically, but the other side completes the entire coin). But he very well could be your twin flame - it sounds like you have a very special bond! I tend to lean towards 2 and perhaps even 3. With 1, I always thought that people were implying that if I didn't have my twin flame with me I was an incomplete soul.

Guest Angel C

Oh, I have to read this later, but just wanted to say for now, its about time we had another twin flame thread :D

I find the subject very interesting, especially since I know nothing about it.

From what you've written Lavender I think that I would agree with all three only because I believe a soul has purpose (as to what I do not know). I don't think it has to be one in particular type, at least it doesn't sound that way. It sounds like the soul ultimately makes the choice of what is best for their purpose. Like the first being the split (which allows for two lifetimes of work to be done at the same time - but does that mean they join as one once their purpose is completed?), the second being similar frequency (understanding of a goal) and the third seeing that maybe a difference in it's frequency can help them harmonize towards a common goal.

That being said for some reason whenever I thought about this subject in particular I couldn't see it as having a romantic nature to it and I don't see why people romanticize it to begin with. Trust me, Ambthepro, I think its beautiful that you felt your bf to be that for you so please (OMG please) don't think I'm trying to devalue your relationship. I think the romantic occurrence is the exception not the norm. When it does happen I think it's wonderful because of how a love for one another seems to be what's necessary to achieve the soul's goal, whatever that may be. For you it may be your son and who he may become, or what he does for your soul, but I don't know.

For me I always see it as two people that get together and somehow together they make or do something that brings so much good into the world. And I don't believe it has to be a male and a female, it could be two males or two females because again, it's not for the romance, it's for the common goal - their mutual soul's purpose. Yes it's very vague I know, but there's so much about a soul and its purpose that we don't know that for me that's the only thing that makes sense. And for that reason, I don't know if I met my twin flame. I really don't think I have. I don't think I've ever felt like I connected that deeply with anyone. Yet just now when I say that I feel I may have but something is missing so I don't think that person is 'the one.' And no I don't think my twin flame is my husband nor is he the person I just referenced. I love him dearly don't get me wrong but I'm not sure if we fit into what I believe is a twin flame or soul mates. They are one in the same yes? If we are, I don't know if we're on the same frequency. I know we are meant to be with one another our union makes so much sense, I think we're good for each other's soul. That somehow we're meant to help our souls to something I just don't it's for a unified purpose. Not yet I don't think. Maybe I haven't reached that point in my life yet where I feel the combined nature of my soul and that of another will move our souls to it's ultimate goal. As for what I feel? I feel that my soul is guiding me to my purpose whatever that may be and I don't think it requires another soul to be... complete. But maybe to... help it along.

What is the purpose of twin flames/ soul mates anyway? Like why does it seem to be such a big deal to some? For some reason when I hear it from others it's like the end all be all of their existence (usually do to the romantic nature of it - wow I sound like such a non romantic person :lol:). Do we have to have a twin flame? If so can a person/soul live without them for a lifetime or more? Does a twin flame have to be a person? If souls come in come in all forms what if your twin flame is an animal, what does it mean then? And if that's not possible do animals not have souls? Or are their rules? Like I said I know NOTHING, I'm completely ignorant to the subject lol so excuse my rant. ^_^

I completely understand why you said that twin flame connection doesn't seem romantic Chiili: my twin flame connection is in no way romantic to me. (In fact, if we were, I'd be very confused because of the relationship we shared when he was living.) But, I do believe that it's important for me that I met him and continue to acknowledge him in this lifetime and I do love him unconditionally, because it helps me move forward and with that I can help so many people if I just trust him. But that's for me - a lot of people have different views of how their twin flame helps them. Some absolutely HATE their twin flame connection because it forces them to constantly reassess how they are approaching life in general, and it makes them consider new opportunities and some people are just not ready to solve all their inward troubles and fears which are brought up by coming back together with their twin flame.

I sort of look at it as two polarities moving back towards one another once they reacquaint with each other in life or death, because it seems logical to me if I think of the soul as a sort of energy. When you put two magnets, they start pulling on one another in order to gain closeness. Since we're naturally emotional beings our pull brings up a lot of problems we harbor in each lifetime that need to be solved before we can officially reunite.

So it doesn't necessarily have to be romantic in nature, though I can certainly see twin flames trying to make that sort of relationship work in one lifetime in order to better themselves, as romance is the closest we can physically be to another person. But for instance when two couples are with other people but then find out one person in each couple are actually twin flames, I very much disagree with divorcing their current partners in order to be together...simply because if you are twin flames, you would never want to alter that person's life in any way that might harm them (especially if they're currently very happy in their marriage or have children).

As for the purpose of twin flames? I think the universe was initially created because there's always opposing forces to one that currently exists in order to make each other 'work'. Not necessarily needed to exist as a single entity, but as a function to keep each other in the same place, it's probably necessary to have another force almost 'opposing you' or at least the opposite end of the same frequency so you can reflect on one another. (Not evil, though. People often think if one is 'night' and other 'day', then they're evil and good....that's not the case.) So I do believe everyone has twin flames, and regarding how many forms they can take (whether there's more than one or not) I have no idea. The soul knows how it needs to progress so it's very possible there might be more than one twin flame in a group just for the purpose of stabilizing that particular energy/frequency.

May I add to this,please?

I have a twin soul who I met through the net. We have never met in real life. It is only a friendship but a stormy friendship.

We battle all the time though But for some reason,we are always drawn back together again. I have tried to break this net friendship but it seems unbreakable.

Would you call this a soul relationship?

Bluespirit

Bluespirit I wish there was a response for your question. As of recently I've been wondering if a soul mate could be negative. Like for every dark there is a light. Can there be such a thing for a soul? And then what for? There are so many souls(/people) that can cause such a negative affliction why does there have to be a specific one that 'gets to you.'

This topics has dwelled heavily on my mind the last few days. Reading about it online on various sites, it seems so vague, but the general idea is consistent. I guess when it happens you just know? I guess there is no other source of validation other than yourself feeling it and hopefully your counterpart too.

Well it has reached it's final depths now. Hopefully we have had the last battle. But for some reason I do not think it is the last of each other.

Call it intution but I have been told we will meet life after life until our differences are settled.

Bluespirit

I am also deeply fascinated by this subject of twin flames.....I like to read with my Acended Masters Oracle Cards for myself and i always pick out Twin Flame, no matter how many times i shuffle them...I feel like they are trying to tell me something, but not sure what...I feel i do know who my Twin Flame is, but is complicated...Where i feel it shouldn't be...Maybe i need to wait for divine timing....With this particular person..I always seem to see his name everywhere..No matter where i am, wheather it be flicking through the newspaper or going down the street...Its like his name jumps out at me all the time...I've really tried to understand why this is happening, but it is just too confusing...maybe i'm not reading the signs properly...Twin Flames definately have that deep soul connection, that words cannot describe...It's like you are subconsiously drawn together, and there is this deep sence of peace between each other..Well maybe in my case....It feels like we have been together before and we have been drawn together again..For that purpose of helping others, with our vibrations being of the same beautiful frequency, when we are to help others in unity the outcome is from that deep soul level and many will truly become healed..Because we come from that deep scence of peace and love and living in complete joy.....I guess i don't really know, its just what feel.....Maybe i will truly be able to tell others because i am living proof of Twin Flame unity, living in love and helping mankind for the truth of all...Star x

I have the same feeling at times but I feel i want to get rid of this twin flame.

They seem to only bring me unhappiness.

What can I do about this situation?

Bluespirit

I've had stormy relationships with people who are soul mates, but it is not the same as a stormy relationship with a twin flame. A twin flame is not the same as a soul mate - they're like a stronger soul mate than anyone else anywhere in the universe for you alone. I don't believe people can have more than one twin flame or switch twin flames, but that's only my opinion/belief.

No matter what situation I have with my twin flame, we always work together to solve it whether it is my issue or theirs.

There are ways for people to have karmic soul mates, where they reflect issues you need to settle in this lifetime due to issues unsettled from a previous lifetime. These are not your twin flames, but they will cause a great amount of distress for you until the issue is resolved that you need to resolve.

Twin flames you also cannot get rid of, they are there permenantly. They do not harbor ill will towards you or try to make your life unbearable. (for instance, no one will ever try to break someone up with their current marriage partner if they suddenly find out that one member of the marriage is their twin flame. They will not want to harm their twin flame in any way, even if it means sacrifice on their part.) There are a lot of karmic soul mates that can make people believe they found their twin flame but it usually is not so if they do not match all the signs of a twin flame. However I have noticed that karmic soul mates are -very close- to your twin flame in personality, so it might be a sign to search for someone who has the same traits and personality. (but, I must add, it might not be the same for everyone as it was for me or other people.)

I hope this helps you in some way!

@ Chiili - I think it's possible for twin flames to both be negative or both be positive, but never one or the other (since it's not like evil/good - even though they suggest twin flames are exact opposites) but it is possible to have someone who is a karmic soul mate, who I guess we would view as "evil" depending on the situation to stimulate a person to change their life somehow and make them grow as an individual.

They will not want to harm their twin flame in any way, even if it means sacrifice on their part.

That one sentence stands out to me the most. The one word that stands out to me from that sentence is sacrifice.

I reincarnated into a different soul-group before and vibrated to the level of twin-flame within that group.

Now I'm in my soul-group again and am about to rejoin my original TF.

I think thats why I'm having difficulty with it emotionally now. As well as some painful pastlife issues my twin brought upon us.

Well it has reached it's final depths now. Hopefully we have had the last battle. But for some reason I do not think it is the last of each other.

Call it intution but I have been told we will meet life after life until our differences are settled.

Bluespirit

Yeah, sigh...My step-daughter and I have a similar relationship. We have shared another lifetime together in opposite roles where she was my mother and I her child. This lifetime I am mother and she is child. I am still trying to resolve my issues with her. I have to do it this lifetime for sure. My birth daughter has a relationship that is this way with a friend down the road. She takes the abuse (they're only 10 years old), but they always get back together. Ugh...

If she is my twin flame, then thank God for sending me someone to help me with my life. Human brain says, sometimes ego and emotion get the better of both of us.

The funny thing is I feel very strongly that my soul is of male energy. I have lived lifetime times as male and female and cherish each one individually, but I really relate to and feel like I am to be a male soul. How does this relate to twin flame? Too late in the evening to consider right now. Maybe I'll come back to it.

This entire line of thinking seems to do nothing but propel the human sphere of experience throughout the cosmos, to the preclusion of all else. I should hope for all of our sakes that this philosophy has no grounding in the nature of our souls, and is instead the product of the fear of human mortality. The universe is not kind to those resistant to change.

Thank you for your information. So much of this rings true with me. I tried to write it all out, but it was so long and I wondered if I really wanted to put it out there to the universe, but yes! to so many things written here.

I neither knew what a twin flame was, (had never heard the terminology actually) nor really explored reincarnation /other existences before I met a particular person, but it has made me look into it, and many things ring true and resonates. Its both scary and curious at the same time.

I don't think you can SEARCH for your soul mate or your twin flame. I think it finds you, and is drawn to you. And you KNOW it. Every fiber of your being tells you. I think everything happens in its own time, and rushing it will not give you the time you need to meet it with good results.

And for what its worth, maybe twin flames seem to be romantic because love is the ultimate vibration and the strongest energy of them all, so maybe it is based in that? I don't know. Just a guess. Maybe if you could see what has gone on previously (in other lives/planes, etc.) and see the whole story...

I believe I have a "twin flame". We are only friends and only positive and loving between each other. As much as I have taught her truth in this lifetime she still seems to hate people. This is funny to me because I know how useless it is to hate anything. From what I've taught her she easily figures out people and the reasons they do the things they do then cuts ties with them. Where as I try to make everything come together and work everything out and not distance myself from people for the way they are but just accept them and help them if I can muster the patience = ). It's a lonely world where we live if you strive to cut out every negative person ha ha ha! I'm about to expand her little hate train for stupidity in humanity so she can live more peaceful. Next time I see her anyways =D Also @complexity I personally believe that love is a resonance. Oh yeahhh something that tripped me out the other day! My friend has a handsome husband. Wellllll we have had so many things in our lives that complement each others. Loads of things. Anyways I met a guy that looks exactly like her husband but better looking and finer hair! If there are twin flames we are such lucky souls! She isn't "spiritually in tune" like myself but my goal for this lifetime is to protect certain people. I will say as much as certain dreams have made their way to me and it isn't pretty. Psychic children all around the world will be sought after by "controlling forces" one day and thats where I come in ^_-