Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
light.

POSITIVE DAY

JUNE 5TH IS POSITIVE DAY

What do you do on positive day?

Well most of you are already doing it but any how.

First come to this blog and say happy positive day to every one on the site.

Next try to stay positive and say positive things to people all day long.

Next pray or meditate or send out positive vibes to some one you dislike. ohhhhhh toughy.

Boooooom you just made it through positive day.

Please tell you friends every were we are going to make this a national thing we do every year make t-shirts tell all your friends, even you stiff upper lip adults tell your children get them happy show them love tell them its positive day be happy do good things. Get your teachers to annouce it tell your co workers call family this is more important.

For all you meditators think of all the energy that will be moving around on positive day. Imagine if we can make this a world thing man would we positive then.

We wont stoopppppp!

Please help any way you can think of.

JUNE 5TH IS POSITIVE DAY

That's a wonderful idea.

I'll be joining all those other positive people, light! :angel:

Everyday should be positive day :) :dance:

True!

Thanks for reminding me. :wub:

I love the idea of a 'positive' day.

Great.

Blue :D

Remember

For positive day there are things that have to be done that are not easy.

First you must call or talk to some one you dislike and give kind words.

Second you must be positive and kind all day long.

Third you must tell at least three people about positive day and carry the tradition to the next year.

You see the whole idea is to spread a new day in your area and watch it grow to something big all over the country and you will know how it started because you started it in your area.

light you make me wanna wear a T-shirt that announces Positive Day lol. Although it would be great to do it everyday, it's pretty cool that we can have One day out of all days to be positive. Although I don't know about the 1st rule of Positive day, feels a little disingenuous if you HAVE to call someone you don't like and find something nice to say (Didn't Thumper's mom say "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?). Plus I don't actually hang, talk, communicate, associate with people I dislike. Everyone I know I like them in one form or another. Some are not my favorites but that doesn't mean i disike them LOL :D

light you make me wanna wear a T-shirt that announces Positive Day lol. Although it would be great to do it everyday, it's pretty cool that we can have One day out of all days to be positive. Although I don't know about the 1st rule of Positive day, feels a little disingenuous if you HAVE to call someone you don't like and find something nice to say (Didn't Thumper's mom say "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?). Plus I don't actually hang, talk, communicate, associate with people I dislike. Everyone I know I like them in one form or another. Some are not my favorites but that doesn't mean i disike them LOL :D

Okay maybe dislike for you...lol

But I did it in 2007 for positive day; I went and spoke to this a person that I knew that did not like me and told him I know that we all have our differences but considering today is positive day I will shake your hand and tell you happy positive day. And the funny thing is despite our dislike, it was a understanding. That was the point to go agianst something that you would not usually do... it is totally agianst our energy to talk to those of dislike or what have you but let the positivity flow and you might find out that situations have changed or you might have some new found friendship... or simply agree to disagree.

I might make t-shirts and send them to people or if you have a idea let me know and we can make t-shirts and send them to members on this site....

That was a great idea Chiili, let it be known that positive day does not belong to me it belongs to all of us. I am trying to make it something that we spread and in ten years it will be a regular national day that people relate to so just let people know that you see and speak with.

Thank you

love and light to all

Okay so I announced it to all my folks on my Twitter/Facebook about Positive Day on June 5th. OOH but I added to the "be kind to those you dislike" part and said even if that "includes yourself so no fat jokes LOL" I'm excited... Dude, maybe I can make buttons :D

Okay so I announced it to all my folks on my Twitter/Facebook about Positive Day on June 5th. OOH but I added to the "be kind to those you dislike" part and said even if that "includes yourself so no fat jokes LOL" I'm excited... Dude, maybe I can make buttons :D

Chiili,

This is obviously your day; I might have had the notion but you have all the ideas of how to make it larger. It is as I have always said when you tell people were the idea came from say that you created it or it was a idea made long ago and was forgotten.

I mean if you think about it we have a day for most of each and every war. Those are negative dayz, we have all of theze dayz that require money and doing things with money or the day is negative connotated

But what about a day that you do not have to spend, you walk around all day trying to be happy, and you do your best all day to make others happy.

It is tougher than it seems.

I was going to make a blog.... I still am going to make a blog if I remember that has people write down all the negative things that happen to them in a day, not all things they do negative, but write all the things that happen to them that are negative compared to how many things positive happens to them in a day.

Then a person will see what kind of world we live in

We know already that most days have much more negative than positive.

A person would have to write all the small stuff like how many times they dropped something and had to pick it up, or how many times they bumped into the wall on accident. How many times the phone irritated them while they were trying to concentrate on things. Once a person becomes aware of these things they will start to see a trend and that trend is what I want people to be aware of, it is negativity.

Negativity has been pushing upon all of us for a long time silently in the background doing things that we dont notice right off because we are so busy and so forth. It is time to bring it into the light and break those trends.

We can do so by starting a national positive day

Negativity has been pushing upon all of us for a long time silently in the background doing things that we dont notice right off because we are so busy and so forth. It is time to bring it into the light and break those trends.

We can do so by starting a national positive day

Loud cheering and enthusiastic standing ovation!

FamiliesgiveBluntSoldiersStandingOv.jpg

What about a positive week? You know like there's fashion week, lent is 30 days... or is that like totally pushing it? Sometimes fully oneself to such an act may take more than just one day.

Isn't it bizarre though that we don't have to train ourselves to be negative but somehow we have to train ourselves to be positive? I wonder why that's so.

I chose a day because if peoples attention span is as short or jumpy as mine is there is no way a week would happen.

It is hard to even focus for a day because we are so used to getting caught in traffic and letting the wordz fly.

Or we are used to stubbing our toe, getting a hammer and taking it to that staircase.

Or the cat needs attention so it might scratch up furniture or jump on your head.

There are all kinds of things that drive us crazy daily and the problems are usually very small and they build and build on us all day long.

Sooo I said one day out of the year we can try to be positive all day.... whew that will be a feat in it self.

Makes sense. Although I will say this, my friend prizes herself on her sarcasm, usually pointing out the negative. This past thanksgiving on lil Facebook forward from a friend we did 30 days of thankfulness in November. And it started just being thankful for little things an extra 10 mins of sleep, a hot shower, happy hour etc. But since then she's been very positive in her updates overall and so has she in life. It just seems like it takes more time to make a difference in a person. But if the point is to boost the positive energy out there, I'll gladly take a day. :lol: Beggars can't be choosers right :D

I think we all get down at times,I do. You know what my solution is?

I look for some hard work to do,get stuck into it and by golly,I'm right as rain afterwards.

:lol:

Blue

Amazing how that works! lol it does help :D

Amazing how that works! lol it does help :D

it takes an effort,makes me feel more depressed but the lovely feeling afterwards,of accomplishing something makes it all worth while.

Blue

This is a wonderful and beautiful idea..It would be great it we could first start the day by first giving thanks for everthing that is in our lives..And starting the day in a positive vibration.....Sending love and peace from the centre of our beings. I think its great to do random acts of kindness, wheather it be to strangers or people that we know. This then passes that vibration to them and in turn hopefully they can carry on that same vibration to the next person..I also thought of an idea of picking an annomous name out of the phone book and sendin a $20 note in an envelope address to them, with a note saying that this is a gift of love and kindness and if you wish you to could send the same gift....Well i hope we can all start our days like these. and im positive that the world would be a much happier place...Love and light to you all....kim x

My day started well by receiving such a comical email. it made me roar with laughter. I sent that email on to friends and was complimented by further laughs and giggles as they each received it.

So a little bit laughter and happiness in the world.

Blue xx

Yah know

Every day some thing tragic happens in the world, can you recall one day that some were in this world or even in one country that a car accident or a tragic accident or something horrible did not happen?

Isnt that a strange situation if you think about it? We can recall almost any day of your life and there is something negative occurring.

It is time to start changing that!!!

My day started well by receiving such a comical email. it made me roar with laughter. I sent that email on to friends and was complimented by further laughs and giggles as they each received it.

So a little bit laughter and happiness in the world.

Blue xx

I did not want to say anything in you post because they are so positive and delightful...

love and light

JUNE 5TH IS POSITIVE DAY

First come to this blog and say happy positive day to every one on the site.

Next try to stay positive and say positive things to people all day long.

Next pray or meditate or send out positive vibes to some one you dislike. ohhhhhh toughy.

Please help any way you can think of.

Today's the day for me! :wub:

Today's the day for me! :wub:

Happy positive day to you I know that you are in a different part of the world so the time differs.

So what did you do for positive day?

Happy positive day to you two and your future new born ... many positive thoughts and energy go towards you and your family