Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
light.

POSITIVE DAY

Happy positive day to you I know that you are in a different part of the world so the time differs.

So what did you do for positive day?

I tried to be more understanding towards a Grade 1 student who is very high maintenance, to not feel any road rage or any prejudice and to be more open minded.

:angel:

I tried to be more understanding towards a Grade 1 student who is very high maintenance, to not feel any road rage or any prejudice and to be more open minded.

:angel:

Understandable; that Grade 1 student is me "not in actuality but I was extremely hyper". The world needs to realize that there needz to be more than one way to teach and make diverse teaching strategies so that all students may benefit. I was ADHD and many teachers loved me but hated my daily actions. I could not stay still I was always day dreaming and drawing, and irritated other students. But for some reason I understood everything that was going on and passed test and classes with ease when no one expected me to, they thought for sure I was going to fail out. But the truth of the matter was that I was interested deeply in reading I loved it with a passion but I learned to speed read before going to kindergarden by reading comic books and the special reader books I loved when I was a child. I used to read so fast in kindergarden my teacher would tell me to slow down, I for some reason thought it was normal to go faster and faster, I still have a problem slowing down my speech these dayz. I was so evil in school that my mother put back one grade just because I had irritated the school so much.

The problem was I was a multifunctional "most adhd people pay attention to two or three things at a time and the world does things far to slow" so our minds allow us to irritate otherz... while listening to the teacher.... and allows us to draw or doodle or tap or pencil's a mile a minute and so forth.

To this day I still cannot sit still unless I concentrate on it... meditation allows for energy to maneuvered to other charkas so it has changed for me a little... lol

For the racist part.... it is tough, it is tough for me all the time especially during college history and so forth.

But two things keep me from being racist... and trust me I fight the thoughts all the time.

One I dont want any one to speak for me, and I dont want to speak for any one else just because we are the same skin color.

Two I have been in severe accidents and the blood that was given to me came from all colors and all ages.... I remember this always and do my best to show love no matter what to all.

light, have you ever thought of having a blog on the guild? You have so many thoughts & ideas that seem to be wanting come out, have you thought of creating a blog so that you can post them and keep track of them? :)