Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest charless

Let's create our own reality

Guest charless

If it is possible to create our own reality why don't we do it collectively? Obviously we're all connected since we're all here. So let's do something together. I want to live in the country away from the noise of the city. To do this I need to find a property and the money to buy it. What do you want? Let's pool our intentions and desires and see what we can create.

All I want is a full time job, with full time pay...which means I could move...

I guess we want the same things. Sounds like a plan.

If it is possible to create our own reality why don't we do it collectively? Obviously we're all connected since we're all here. So let's do something together. I want to live in the country away from the noise of the city. To do this I need to find a property and the money to buy it. What do you want? Let's pool our intentions and desires and see what we can create.

Me too charless...I can picture my property in my mind...I know exactly what it looks like and i imagine myself there...I've tried using vision boards to manifest what i would love in my life...and believing and feeling like you've already got it.....I'll keep trying and see what happens..Star x

I would very much like to live in the country, have enough land around me to not see my neighbor. Let's all concentrate on this together to allow it to happen.

Guest charless

I'm wondering, accepting for the sake of argument that we create our own realities, what is the mechanism for this creation? Is it simply desire and intention or is something deeper at work? I'm inclined to think that creation comes through a meeting of energies.

My experience has been something to the effect of thought sets the direction and emotion sets the magnitude. In the same way I don't sit around considering how the images in my dreams are created, I don't sit around considering how these coincidences line up either. As long as I understand how to do it that's all that matters to me and accept that it does.

Guest charless

My experience has been something to the effect of thought sets the direction and emotion sets the magnitude. In the same way I don't sit around considering how the images in my dreams are created, I don't sit around considering how these coincidences line up either. As long as I understand how to do it that's all that matters to me and accept that it does.

I'm asking about this because in order to combine successfully we need to be doing something similar.

By the way I think how images in 'dreams' are created is a very interesting thing to consider.

I'm wondering, accepting for the sake of argument that we create our own realities, what is the mechanism for this creation? Is it simply desire and intention or is something deeper at work? I'm inclined to think that creation comes through a meeting of energies.

I believe that it is all 3....I think when we desire something so much and the deepest awareness within us truly wants the same thing and the energies that is alligned with a higher purpose meet together and are in conjunction with each other then i believe we can manifest what we truly desire....Our thoughts, our feelings, our beingness and the universal energy that connects all 3 together....But i sometimes wonder if what happens when we use these energies together and for some reason others around us want different things for us. Does this affect the outcome of our deepest desires...If their energies are against ours,then does this create some kind of resistance....Maybe there is a seperation of the 3 energies when others push against the flow of what we desire....I don't know...Just something to think about...Star x

Guest charless

I believe that it is all 3....I think when we desire something so much and the deepest awareness within us truly wants the same thing and the energies that is alligned with a higher purpose meet together and are in conjunction with each other then i believe we can manifest what we truly desire....Our thoughts, our feelings, our beingness and the universal energy that connects all 3 together....But i sometimes wonder if what happens when we use these energies together and for some reason others around us want different things for us. Does this affect the outcome of our deepest desires...If their energies are against ours,then does this create some kind of resistance....Maybe there is a seperation of the 3 energies when others push against the flow of what we desire....I don't know...Just something to think about...Star x

This is an important consideration. Generally personal change involves changing the people we mix with regularly so I would say if we want to create positive things it's far more likely to happen if we're in a supportive environment.

This is an important consideration. Generally personal change involves changing the people we mix with regularly so I would say if we want to create positive things it's far more likely to happen if we're in a supportive environment.

Very true..Thats a very good point....Maybe its a good thing if we slowly cut the ties with the people that bring us down and don't truly love and support us...I've actually been thinking about this lately....How some of the negative people that are around us, do affect us...And not in a good way, as much as i try and send loving energy their way, it dosen't seem to completely work...Maybe the ties should be broken.....So i can manifest the things i truly desire and have the people around me that will help and support those decisions.......But then again do they know whats truly best for us and we are the ones clouded by our own selfish thoughts....How do we know when we are manifesting what our true being really needs?..Star x

Guest Angel C
I believe that it is all 3....I think when we desire something so much and the deepest awareness within us truly wants the same thing and the energies that is alligned with a higher purpose meet together and are in conjunction with each other then i believe we can manifest what we truly desire....Our thoughts, our feelings, our beingness and the universal energy that connects all 3 together

I think you have a very good point there. Infact I think that is spot on. But I'm no expert, I've never really tried to manifest, well not in this sense anyhow, not consciously.

I also like this because it also implies that we can not manifest that which is not correct for us (well it does to me).

Personally I think we can only manifest our true purpose, or the paths which lead us there. I would like to think we cannot manifest a move which would take us away from where we are ultimately meant to be. So the three energies definately makes a lot of sense to me.

But then again do they know whats truly best for us

I think only we know what is truly best for us, but sometimes not even on a conscious level. We have to be able to cancel out what others want for us and be truly in touch with what we really need. That would be a way to allign the energies you speak of, I think.

Someone made a post on here a while ago about inertias. They were talking about how some things have a bigger probablity to change and others have different degrees of possibility (I think - thats how I read it anyway). However I think it means recognizing what is easiest to change first, what small steps can set thing in motion so we can then go with the flow of change, and it is flowing in the right direction, because we have started at the right place. Does this make any sense at all?

But first of all I think we have to be content within ourselves (regardless of what is going around us) to know what it is we truly desire and need, and to be aligned with the correct energy. That is the first step, in my opinion.

And not in a good way, as much as i try and send loving energy their way, it dosen't seem to completely work...Maybe the ties should be broken....

Sending loving energy to all of our obstacles, (whether they be negative people, or aspects of ourselves, such as negative thoughts, feelings, worries, memories etc), I think is possibly a very good way to overcome these things. Helping us to look at things in a new light. Perhaps it isnt what is happening around us, but our perceptions of it which effects our ability to create, because we sometimes allow it to effect the "allignment" which you talked about Star. I think this is a stage that sometimes takes time. It has taken a lot longer than I would have wanted it to, for me to reach this stage in life. Recently I had a major setback, which apparently can happen just before a breakthrough.

However, I think the Key to all of this is belief. If we truly believe something there will be signs that it is happening. Belief heals, whether it be belief in self or belief in a higher energy so therefore maybe it manifests too. Belief, trust and faith are high energy thoughts and feelings, which I think we need to create our ultimate purpose.

Perhaps belief, trust and faith allign our energies?

Guest Angel C

I just want to add to all of this that none of this is magic. Infact a persons doesnt have to even be spiritual to accomplish this. Belief is all that matters. With a positive mindset, positive action will follow, we will notice positive feedback, from the world around us. We will have positive signs that things are happening the way we want them. We will be feeling uplifted by these positive occurences and therefore better able to deal with minor setbacks. It works on a psychological level. It is pretty well established now that the mind effects the body, with mainstream medicine researching and accepting mind body medicine. It is also used in coaching psychology that when we are feeling good, our actions are positive. Every positive action can cause a positive chain of events. A simple example would be a smile at the right person at the right time, simply because you were feeling good. The next time you see them you speak. They tell you of a job opening they have heard about.

Having said all of this, I believe that a belief in a higher power at work is the ultimate form of belief.

Belief in something higher than us as humans is probably the ultimate form of belief. So if we are spiritually minded, then we are off to a flying start. :)

I'm asking about this because in order to combine successfully we need to be doing something similar.

My personal preference is a belief in a higher self, where all of our energies are alligned, where we know and see all, through all dimensions of time and space, where we are already with "god", where we can not be harmed. By connecting with our higher self, I believe we are in allignment with the universal flow, and possibly most importantly, in this instance, we know our purpose for this life.

If it is possible to create our own reality why don't we do it collectively?

My desire are similar. To start my business properly by finding a suitable premises.

But I think because we dont all want to move to the same house and have the same job (like a commune EDIT - Perhaps on some level or dimension we are doing something like this!!! just an absurd thought), we are all manifesting different things. So all we can really provide each other with is support and motivation, raising our levels of belief. :)

If anyone was reading whilst I was typing, sorry for all the edits. :)

Why must that be the case? We are a diverse group of people, we can achieve the same thing with different approaches. I think that with what we are talking about it is very important to find ones own way rather then following the formulas of others. I think that was a mistake I once made, listening to all these different manifestation lectures, but what works for them may not work for me. But if they both work, it will work. And joining intentions together is a very powerful way to get things done.

By the way I think how images in 'dreams' are created is a very interesting thing to consider.
I kinda chose that analogy to be ironic, because exploring and understanding my subconscious has also assisted me to create things more easily. I also tend to take things I encounter in the real world as symbols as though I were dreaming.

Guest charless
But I think because we dont all want to move to the same house and have the same job (like a commune EDIT - Perhaps on some level or dimension we are doing something like this!!! just an absurd thought), we are all manifesting different things. So all we can really provide each other with is support and motivation, raising our levels of belief.

We could focus on your business one week, Kai's house the next week and so on. Aligned collective action should have more impact than scattered individual effort. What's to lose? And maybe we can create a commune in another dimension. What a cool idea! (besides which we already have a cyberspace commune).

My personal preference is a belief in a higher self, where all of our energies are alligned, where we know and see all, through all dimensions of time and space, where we are already with "god", where we can not be harmed. By connecting with our higher self, I believe we are in allignment with the universal flow, and possibly most importantly, in this instance, we know our purpose for this life.

I tend towards the idea that we have to at least nourish if not create this higher self. We're scattered through different realities and the higher self is the unity of our disparate selves that doesn't really exist yet.

A simple example would be a smile at the right person at the right time, simply because you were feeling good. The next time you see them you speak. They tell you of a job opening they have heard about.

Yes, this is a good practical example. But it's limited because it's only happening for one bit of us. Part two of my story will elaborate on this(!) - in fine bookstores everywhere.

Personally I think we can only manifest our true purpose, or the paths which lead us there. I would like to think we cannot manifest a move which would take us away from where we are ultimately meant to be. So the three energies definately makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm not sure about this. We don't act alone or in a vacuum and I think we need to be constantly aware of this. We're all fighting for space or purpose - existence is not harmonious.

I just want to add to all of this that none of this is magic. Infact a persons doesnt have to even be spiritual to accomplish this. Belief is all that matters.
But for whatever reason it seems to be easier for everyone to believe that a higher power is doing it rather then have confidence in one's self.

Guest charless
Why must that be the case? We are a diverse group of people, we can achieve the same thing with different approaches. I think that with what we are talking about it is very important to find ones own way rather then following the formulas of others. I think that was a mistake I once made, listening to all these different manifestation lectures, but what works for them may not work for me. But if they both work, it will work. And joining intentions together is a very powerful way to get things done.

I agree that we need to find our own ways of doing things but I think we combine most effectively with those who are closest to ourselves. This has nothing to do with formulas, it's mostly about intention and who we are.

I kinda chose that analogy to be ironic, because exploring and understanding my subconscious has also assisted me to create things more easily. I also tend to take things I encounter in the real world as symbols as though I were dreaming.

Ok, this is partly my point because I don't accept the category 'dreams' (as it is usually understood) also, just today, I've concluded that I don't believe in symbols.

Ok, this is partly my point because I don't accept the category 'dreams' (as it is usually understood) also, just today, I've concluded that I don't believe in symbols.
Hehe :lol:

I want to know more!

Guest charless

Hehe :lol:

I want to know more!

Reality is not a mixture of real things and imaginary things. It's whatever it is. So if I see a pink unicorn, I see a pink unicorn and not a symbol or a representation of something else. If I close my eyes and see an image that image is just as real as what I see when my eyes are open.

Try this little exercise. Accept for as long as you can that everything you believe is just as likely to be untrue as everything you disbelieve. Accept that all your beliefs are just conveniences and if you swept them all away it wouldn't matter at all. It's quite difficult to do this (like holding your breath) but I find it gives me a whole new perspective (and a few interesting images!)

"holding your breathe" is a great analogy because doing so causes your mind to freak out as though it is going to die.

I believe that the more we unravel the mind the more powerful we become. (Raa! That's just a belief too! Everything is just a belief in the end!)

Anyway, thanks I will work on this.

I think intention and attention are important when trying to manifest.

@kai you are right everythhng in the end is just a belief! I dont think however you can understand the mind fully with the mind.

Guest Angel C
Try this little exercise. Accept for as long as you can that everything you believe is just as likely to be untrue as everything you disbelieve. Accept that all your beliefs are just conveniences and if you swept them all away it wouldn't matter at all. It's quite difficult to do this (like holding your breath) but I find it gives me a whole new perspective (and a few interesting images!)

That's a very difficult exercise to do. But I will have a go.

Everything is just a belief in the end!

Yhat is so true!

Guest charless
That's a very difficult exercise to do. But I will have a go.

I'd be interested to swap experiences with this because it causes a backlash and without our beliefs what's left of us?

I dont think however you can understand the mind fully with the mind.
That's very insightful!

Guest charless

We are what we believe. Which is why we cling so hard to our beliefs. And if we cease to believe anything, do we cease to exist? This at least seems to be what we believe. :lol: