Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hunab ku

Ascension Symptons

Guest Dot

I haven't noticed any symptoms of the sort (at least, relating to that). Perhaps I'm a late bloomer!

I have very similar symptoms... and i have a brain tumor :rolleyes: LOL okay so mine isn't really dangerous but some of that stuff I've been having for years, since like maybe highs school (when that tumor started.. Hmmmm...). Maybe its more like mental/neural 'growth spurts' and not so much just ascension.

What would define ascension anyway? I have my own ideas of it, but for me it involves death so maybe I'm off and wonder how ya'll would perceive it.

From Dictionary.com : ascent, "movement upward from a lower to a higher state, degree, grade, or status; advancement"

A mental/neural growth spurt is a pretty good way to put it! :)

For me, it's moving from our lower human vibrational frequency into one closer to that of our higher self.

Becoming the best "me" we can be. Plus all the lovely dormant abilities we all hold.

Guest Dot
I have very similar symptoms... and i have a brain tumor :rolleyes: LOL okay so mine isn't really dangerous but some of that stuff I've been having for years, since like maybe highs school (when that tumor started.. Hmmmm...). Maybe its more like mental/neural 'growth spurts' and not so much just ascension.

Really, you have a brain tumor? That's interesting! Do you know where it is, exactly? I saw a documentary about a man who had increased growth (due to the over production of a hormone) and declining eyesight because a brain tumor was pressing on his pituitary gland plus the tumor was pressing on his optic nerve or something which was making his eyesight worse. Obviously yours isn't quite so overt in how it makes itself apparent. I'm just interested in this sort of thing. xD

MtQui, okay so that makes more sense cuz when I thought of ascension (a definition I knew just didn't know within the context of the topic ;)) I usually thought of ascended masters. And well, they're dead. So I attributed it to having to leave the body and it's limitations in order to ascend.

Dot it's actually rather similar, lol. But not as severe as that guys (although my doc, to get me to be more disciplined and consistent about taking my meds, said "You know, you have a tumor Ms. "Chiili." :rolleyes: fine fine down the hatch) Mine is on my pituitary gland, and docs and I have been able to manage it and help it shrink with the use of meds to suppress the symptoms, a symptom which apparently comes with pregnancy so nothing new to me now lol. Technically the lil thing is suppose to make me sterile cause it mimics pregnancy, but I'm thinkin the man upstairs had other things in mind with me :lol: But I do have to take a peripheral vision test to check and make sure it's not affecting me and so far so good. But it makes me think of the 'seeing lights' post from a while back cuz I still see those lil bright tingys every now and again. They disappeared soon after the post for a while and just last week i didn't see one, but Several in my periphery. *sigh* Pregnancy... Hormones... Once the babe arrives I'll be back to my usual somewhat normal self. But hey, pregnancy seems to perk up psychic abilities so who knows.

Ive had all of the symptoms...Especially the ringing in the ears and the tones, I thought it might be high blood pressure or stress...but not wanting to be around anything electronic was the clincher for me...anything electrical I used would crap out or freeze on me, or I could hear a constant buzzing coming from it. I couldnt even get a decent picture on the TV. I felt like going bush!

Thank you so much for the article. I seriously thought I had a brain tumor, which is entirely possible because my cousin had one, but I choose to believe that Im ascending.

Peace, Love & Respect

Rachael =)

Guest Angel C

I've seen lots of articles about ascension symptoms etc, and I've had most of them at times, however I feel a lot of them could also easily have been due to anxiety, stress and the effect of modern living. Perhaps even some could be from using the computer too much!

Having said that, I have read parts of both links and a lot of similar stuff in the past, and there is some good information out there. Information that deep inside I want to believe. I do feel it is possible that we will ascend as a race. I wonder if there will be some kind of merging of dimensions that takes place, the spiritual realm and this realm that we inhabit. Perhaps all realms/dimensions of existence. I wonder what would bring that on...whether it will be caused by a naturally occuring event, or whether humans will initiate it somehow.

Guest Dot
I do feel it is possible that we will ascend as a race. I wonder if there will be some kind of merging of dimensions that takes place, the spiritual realm and this realm that we inhabit. Perhaps all realms/dimensions of existence. I wonder what would bring that on...whether it will be caused by a naturally occuring event, or whether humans will initiate it somehow.

I sometimes wonder how this might go about. If dying is ascension, then what part of ascension is it? If we're to remain human beings as we are now, or even slightly changed, how will that affect the ultimate outcome - which is death? Unless we cease to be alive and all die - in a way the whole 2012 thing of "Everybody will either die, or ascend." could really be two things which are exactly the same, if you believe in 2012 any. I'm not sure, myself. I'm just going to see what happens. Thing is that the human part of me fears death, because the body wishes to avoid it as much as possible, but a part of me is really interested with it. Is it possible for us to hold the same consciousness we hold in death in a human body and death is simply the death of a body and not the mind? Death in that sense would simply be a change of body. But something makes me think this isn't quite possible... that doesn't actually make sense. I mean, how does it? What purpose would that fulfill? Why hold a human form, or some other form, in an advanced form of consciousness? Or perhaps it's better to say a different form of consciousness. What good is a body for something that doesn't need one? The want for a body would only be fleeting, wouldn't it?

I guess it all comes back to what we're here for. And we don't really know that... we just have to do what we feel we have to do as a human here. What do you think your role is? What do you wish to fulfill here? For those who enjoy discovering and learning, they will always want to understand and learn more - and with what satisfies their interests and pursuits. I just wonder if there's a point where such a desire for learning can be satisfied. Perhaps there is a flaw in desire itself, even one which is established as good. Not saying it's not good. Flaw is probably not the right word. It's like what I was explaining in the other thread, the "let's create our own reality" one. Dissatisfaction wants satisfaction. If we have neither, then what do we want? Is it even possible for a universe to have neither? Maybe just this one. We can't really know, like I said. Still, it's fun and I quite like talking (and thinking) about it. Gives one a bit of a kick in the butt, if you ask me. Hahaha. It makes me want to get right into it!

As for the physical conditions, yeah, it could be something completely different. Accepting a condition or sign or symptom as something good, when in reality that could just be ignorance, is pretty foolish. Make yourself as healthy as possible, mentally, emotionally, and physically. A point where you have a pretty balanced, healthy life. And it's when something changes that has no obvious explanation that you should really be turning to ideas of ascension. I mean, if you ignore something which is different and somehow debiliating, then you could really be ignoring something not nice and wonderful like ascension but something horrible that gone without notice, can get worse and be fatal unless it is dealt with. Especially if it gets worse and you think you, on a metaphysical level, are getting 'better'. You just have to be sure of these things, and ascension of the human race isn't something we're a hundred per cent sure about, but might be becoming more and more likely, or less likely, or it might be pretty uniform in terms of probality of occurance.

But I guess if you die then you're ascending anyway? I guess you would have gotten your wish, then! :lol: Might be a little different than what you're expecting, but it doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. If the human race really does ascend in a big kaboom, I am, as everyone else is, I'm sure, interested as to how it will go about and what exactly will change. I mean, how can you -not- get exciting about an upcoming ascension? It's better than waiting for birthdays, christmas, easter, and everything else... all put together... and more. It's just the sort of gain on a deeper more important level... and it sounds pretty good. Then there's just the next step, and the step after that.

Anyway, thought I'd add some practicality to all this. If you've noticed something wrong with your body, try to think of what may have caused it, go see a doctor. Go get a second, or third, or fourth opinion, depending on whether it's idiopathic or not. Try fixing it yourself, if you can. Understand it. If it's quite stubborn, and is happening increasingly to everywhere on the world where it has to be reported absolutely everywhere, and everybody knows about it and doesn't know what it is... either there are aliens or foreign entities messing with us in a way that can't be acknowledged or noticed, or it occurs as a development of something within. I think I've made my point, but the thing is that we can't be sure. And even when we think we're sure we can't be sure. And etc. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, otherwise.

Guest Angel C

I think the idea is heaven on earth. I cant say much more than that. Other than I agree that any unusual physical symptoms should be checked out :angel:

Guest Angel C

I am using it as a metaphor really. But different to how it is now, and we will perceive it differently too.

Guest Angel C

No, Im just saying what the idea is,,,adding to this

I think the idea is heaven on earth.

I dont "know" anything. :D

Guest Angel C

Arma, I just tried to send you a pm, but you cant receive them for some reason.

Guest Dot

Actually I tested what Angel_C was talking about earlier today and I had a similar problem. Perhaps your inbox is full? EDIT: Message capacity, I should say. EDIT2: Perhaps the message capacity in your inbox is full.