Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flower

meditation,sinus and Third eye

I have a slight sinus problem. Bearly there.I have started meditating about 2 0r 3 months ago.In the begining it was just asking Universe to show the way to reach my goal. So it was not on any specific chakra.

But I have sensation or pressure on my forehead. I have never had this pressure before. not Even in Winter in past years.It's Winter in Australia at the moment.I do not have headache. Just pressure. It does not bother me but I know its there. I just want to know if any of you have sinus and meditating, how you know that the pressure is not sinus related or not related to 3rd eye.And I do not have running nose.Also before meditating I do breathing exercise. I feel a warm rush at the back of my shoulders,head and ears.What should I make out that.

Flower

Hi Flower it could be that your third eye is being energised and starting to open up, due to you meditating. I suffer from sinus as well as do meditation, and find that sinus cause me to feel blocked - up together with pressure not just around the forehead area, but around the ears and nose too. You said you have only had this since you started to meditate, so it sounds like third eye to me. The warm rush you feel when do breathing exercises may be energy you are feeling - perhaps you are more sensitive to feeling it than others.

I know that most people don't like to hear this but I must say it any way.

You can loose half of your sickness by .... not eating meat...

Honestly all the chemicalz that are placed in the meat plus the fat sludge they use to keep the color of the meat is destroying your immune system ....

You don't have to quit but cut back and eat more "marbled fats" in other words fish or cretaceous preferably fish though.

It can make a world of difference in your life

Guest Ambthepro

I know that most people don't like to hear this but I must say it any way.

Honestly all the chemicalz that are placed in the meat plus the fat sludge they use to keep the color of the meat is destroying your immune system ....

You don't have to quit but cut back and eat more "marbled fats" in other words fish or cretaceous preferably fish though.

I can make a world of difference in your life

I can appreciate this! I am interested in cutting back on meat and this does give me even more of an incentive. :)

I can make a world of difference in your life

Yep... that's my experience, too light. :wub:

@Light...Thanks for hijacking my question......lol.

I have cut back on meat. Honest.The last time Ihad meat was 2 weeks ago. But I have tuna sandwich for lunch at work.

Flower

Guest Dot

I don't really think meat has anything to do with your sinus/third eye thing. I think that if you find yourself focusing or thinking on that general area in meditation you may create some sort of pressure there. Maybe from increased blood flow to the general area, I'm not sure. Thing is, meat isn't the only produce being altered and I don't see how the two are really linked in this scenario.

Guest Ambthepro

I don't really think meat has anything to do with your sinus/third eye thing. I think that if you find yourself focusing or thinking on that general area in meditation you may create some sort of pressure there. Maybe from increased blood flow to the general area, I'm not sure. Thing is, meat isn't the only produce being altered and I don't see how the two are really linked in this scenario.

I don't know if anyone has heard this or if there is any truth to it, but there have been ideas that "they" are putting certain metals in our water that basicly makes it harder for us to reach enlightenment. Something to do with our brains producing less of a certain chemical? I don't know o_O I was just reminded about that for some reason. I wonderrrrr

Dot nailed it. Meditation can and will increase the volume of blood going to your frontal lobe, among other places, and there is definitely a network of nerves in the veins and arteries there, which controls vascular dilation and constriction, and relays (in degrees that vary from person to person) pain and pressure feedback information. Incidentally, if you already have a jammed of or inflamed sinus, the increased volume of blood in that general area can potentially make you feel even more stuffed up.

Edit:

I don't know if anyone has heard this or if there is any truth to it, but there have been ideas that "they" are putting certain metals in our water that basicly makes it harder for us to reach enlightenment. Something to do with our brains producing less of a certain chemical? I don't know o_O I was just reminded about that for some reason. I wonderrrrr

Is that really necessary? Perhaps it's the negative nancy in me talking, but I find that the general populace currently lacks the initiative to cultivate the kind of philosophies necessary for spiritual development potent enough to destabilize the current world order. The conclusions one inevitably comes to are just too uncomfortable and too contrary to much of what the human experience demands of us to be endured for more than fleeting moments of theological terror.

If I wanted to prevent dangerous development in my people, I'd make them as happy and as distracted by their lives as possible, to keep their focus solely on amusements, paychecks and pleasures. No rebellion has ever been seeded by people with full bellies and comfortable beds.

But what really kills this conspiracy theory in me, is that it suggests that the nefarious machine or guild of bad guys or what have you understands implicitly the neurological basis behind psychic ability. My observations of the neurological community's understanding of drug interactions indicates that they are at the "fire wildly and hope one hits home" level of scholarship. I have seen too much general incompetence and irresponsibility from people in high places for me to believe that the big capitalist bad guys are even capable of recognizing this problem so far in advance of its emergence. Sure, there's lots of talk about secret government psy-ops programs, but what indication do we have that they have even been remotely successful? You cannot master the world of the soul with the world of man. The motivations of a spiritual being are just too alien to the motivations of a man.

I have a slight sinus problem. Bearly there.I have started meditating about 2 0r 3 months ago.In the begining it was just asking Universe to show the way to reach my goal. So it was not on any specific chakra.

But I have sensation or pressure on my forehead. I have never had this pressure before. not Even in Winter in past years.It's Winter in Australia at the moment.I do not have headache. Just pressure. It does not bother me but I know its there. I just want to know if any of you have sinus and meditating, how you know that the pressure is not sinus related or not related to 3rd eye.And I do not have running nose.Also before meditating I do breathing exercise. I feel a warm rush at the back of my shoulders,head and ears.What should I make out that.

Flower

My apology Flower you are right I know what you speak of... I was doing a meditation the other day and I started feeling as if some one was deliberately pressing on forehead right between the eyes... and I remembered this post...

It has been so long since I have had this feeling because I have been doing meditations for about five yearz or so... It just doesn't come around that often... I am also very used to sickness leaving my body before I have finished my meditation... especially sinus problems...

I think you are right that your meditation makes the pressure occur in the frontal lobe. I was reading a book the other day explaining that the feeling is due to your focus on the frontal lobe area, as well as the intense visualization focus which neurally is located in the front lobe....

I alwayz relate sinus sickness to chemicalz in meats and chemicals used in foodz so I think that I am right and wrong at the same time....

But I could still be wrong ... eheheh

On the meat issue, if you read anything dealing with Yogi thought it will explain diet ... that is were I get my information about " you are what you eat"

Basically alot the ideas are defined as... " how can you reach enlightenment by eating something that is dead?"

If you want life, its hard it achieve it with ill animals, or vampiric means....

But it can be done... mushrooms and fungus do it all the time ... so it is contraversial....

Guest Dot
Basically alot the idea is defined as... " how can you reach enlightenment by eating something that is dead?"

When we eat fruit and vegetables, they're almost dead. How can you reach enlightenment eating something which is alive?

Anyway, the chemicals added in meats and other produce, I've read, tend to be estrogen and testosterone based chemicals - though I'm sure there are many more. There are plenty of theories as to what they're doing (or not doing) to our bodies and really, it's all a bit hard to monitor. We can't be sure what they're doing, if anything. And then it depends on individual disposition and etc, etc.

When we eat fruit and vegetables, they're almost dead. How can you reach enlightenment eating something which is alive?

Anyway, the chemicals added in meats and other produce, I've read, tend to be estrogen and testosterone based chemicals - though I'm sure there are many more. There are plenty of theories as to what they're doing (or not doing) to our bodies and really, it's all a bit hard to monitor. We can't be sure what they're doing, if anything. And then it depends on individual disposition and etc, etc.

Here is some documented information, sorry about the last post; it looked as if my words were edited by some one else lol...

Vegitarianism_and_Occultism.pdf

Here is some documented information...

Thank you for finding and posting that light. I found plenty there to think about.

Of course, being a committed vegetarian for both health and humane reasons, I need no convincing that a flesh-free diet serves me best.

I will read it again more closely after a while and see what comments I might make apart from agreeing with one of the sources cited that I believe that in the future the notion of flesh-eating will be met with amazement and disbelief!

:angel: