Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tarryn

My item

The type of stone in this pendant does have associations with an ancient culture, but not Egyptian. And the stone used to be very popular with royality.

Thanks for your reply Nigel.

The type of stone in this pendant does have associations with an ancient culture, but not Egyptian. And the stone used to be very popular with royality.

Could you post a bigger pic Tarryn? :angel:

Could you post a bigger pic Tarryn? :angel:

Here is a bigger one. Sorry about the quality though, I took it with my cell phone which is awful.

post-42340-12852325525329_thumb.jpg

Here is a bigger one. Sorry about the quality though, I took it with my cell phone which is awful.

Ah, I thought so... now I can see the violet aura that your stone has. (Of course everyone can see it now as the colour is so clearly in the pic.)

I was hoping that it would show up to affirm my initial thought that this stone will help you to develop your own psychic abilities guided by your increasing spiritual awareness.

It is a calming and elegant energy that it has.

I feel it was made by someone who meditates as they work.

I wonder if it was made in India because as I type this I see an Indian man...

Wear it on your neck to aid in speaking spiritual truth and rub it between your thumb and forefinger when you seek an answer.

It's lovely. Of course it will need recharging under the full moon and the magical sliver of the Isis moon. :angel:

Guest Angel C

Oh Well done Nigel!

Tarryn, I dont get anything other than what Victoria has already said, other than I see a clear mid blue around your head and shoulders when you wear this, which enhances all aspects of your communication (psychic and otherwise). You could wear this when speaking is important, you know in public or at an interview for a job for instance.

I also heard the name or the place Sheba or Sheila.

Is it moonstone?

Ah, I thought so... now I can see the violet aura that your stone has. (Of course everyone can see it now as the colour is so clearly in the pic.)

I was hoping that it would show up to affirm my initial thought that this stone will help you to develop your own psychic abilities guided by your increasing spiritual awareness.

It is a calming and elegant energy that it has.

I feel it was made by someone who meditates as they work.

I wonder if it was made in India because as I type this I see an Indian man...

Wear it on your neck to aid in speaking spiritual truth and rub it between your thumb and forefinger when you seek an answer.

It's lovely. Of course it will need recharging under the full moon and the magical sliver of the Isis moon. :angel:

Thats excellent Victoria! That is the exact reason why I got it, to develop my own psychic ablilty. I'm not sure where it was made, I was hoping to ask the lady I got it from but dont have her contact details. I agree with you though, I also get the feeling it was made in India.

Thank you for the advice about rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger for answers needed, and about recharging it under a full moon.

Should I just leave it outside when there is a full moon?

Oh Well done Nigel!

Tarryn, I dont get anything other than what Victoria has already said, other than I see a clear mid blue around your head and shoulders when you wear this, which enhances all aspects of your communication (psychic and otherwise). You could wear this when speaking is important, you know in public or at an interview for a job for instance.

I also heard the name or the place Sheba or Sheila.

Is it moonstone?

Spot on Angel it is a moonstone.

I will make sure I wear for all kinds of communication.

Thanks so much.

Guest Angel C
Spot on Angel it is a moonstone.

Haha that bit wasnt really psychic, I thought it looked like moonstone.

Does Sheba or Sheila mean aything to you?

Haha that bit wasnt really psychic, I thought it looked like moonstone.

Does Sheba or Sheila mean aything to you?

oh, ha ha!

The name doesn't ring a bell at the moment, but I dont know where the pendant was actually made, but maybe you are picking up the name of the place or something connected to that.