Universal Psychic Guild Forum
meher

What if your soulmate doesnt recognise you?

I guess now that I know a bit more about soul mates - am not thinking about the 'mating up" side of it.

But coming from the same soul group, if that makes sense.

That's interesting, because I've always used that "recognition" as an indication that I was dealing with a soulmate. When I meet someone and there's just this momentary spark of "oh wait, it's you" in their eyes which is then quickly disregarded and it's back to reality, that's when I think "soulmate!".

But if they don't recognize you, I would say just let it go. Maybe in this lifetime they have a more earthly focus and have closed themselves to a spiritual interpretation of things. You know, most people on this planet go through their lives not recognizing how the world around them fits together. It's not a big deal, if they are your soulmate they should still have a subconcious motivation to be in your life, whether that be romantic, friends, or even enemies.

Hi all,

I have known and loved the person I believe is my soulmate for over 20 years. The last time we hugged, the world stopped existing for a second or two. The world could've ended in that moment I would not have cared. A day or two later he called to ask me if I was happy in my marraige. I told him I am content and that happiness is a state of mind. I would never admit that I have loved him all this time, as we had our relationship and it was not meant to be. It is only in the last couple of months, since I started to get more in contact with my spiritual side, that I realised that he is my soulmate. Unfortunately, it seems in this lifetime, we are only supposed to be friends.

Hey All

Just as the subject states: What if your soulmate doesnt recognise you?

Greatly appreciate your thoughts on this.

xox

Like Kai said I have always thought that your soul mate recognises you on some level -- I guess at the 'soul' level...

so in that sense it doesn't matter if they don't recognise you in this terrestrial plane, the connection has still been made.

I have to admit I am intrigued as to why you asked! Is there anything you are willing to share with us? :angel:

Hey All

Thanks for your thoughts.

Victoria, well I feel I am in this position :(. Not sure if he "recognises" it as such or aware if that makes sense.

My past post titled "Anyone been in this situation" gives more detailed information about this possible "past life" connection I have had with the person in question.

But was curious if this can happen ie. not "recognising" the other.

Hi Mia, if he didn't recognize you ,maybe you are not ready for each other yet or not a vibrational match to each other yet or it's just not meant to be in this lifetime ? Hope things work out for you ..

Hi Mia, if he didn't recognize you ,maybe you are not ready for each other yet or not a vibrational match to each other yet or it's just not meant to be in this lifetime ? Hope things work out for you ..

Hi Mia,

This is exactly the point I tried to make with my story. Maybe it is not meant in this lifetime or it is simply is not the right time because of maybe "soul contract". I also hope things work out for you and you find what you're looking for.angel.gif

I don't look at a soulmate as a romantic match, even though I'm pretty sure some exist. I also think there's more than one soulmate that we can potentially run into throughout life. It can be an interaction that lasts as long as standing on line for coffee, but one that you feel like there was a strong familiarity about that person.

We are constantly in the presence of potential partners we'd be a good match for, without realizing it, but in the world we live in, we don't stop and talk to anyone; we're "too busy", or we're tuned in to what we're listening to at the moment, yet part of us still feels it. Sometimes it causes us to stop and "unplug".

I agree, I think there are many people from our soul group we will meet. I have dated two men who were both soul mates from past lives. It was intense, passionate and very painful both times because we still had much to work through. I keep feeling that I do have another who would complete me more though, and be more 'in the same place' as I am but I do not have any idea how to get that to come to fruition. And sometimes I almost wonder if he just is not in "this world" at this time. Like, not born. Then again, I never do readings on it. I'm too chicken to know. As I am 38 maybe I should get over that huh?