Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel C

Card/Insight Game

Guest Angel C

I have an idea for a card game. The idea would be that you draw a card and it should be for the next person who reads who is willing to draw a card back. Note, not just anyone who reads and is not going to take part in the game. This is important because it was pointed out as a flaw with another similar game on here.

If you dont have cards however you can still take part perhaps do a mini reading, perhaps see what card, or crystal or colour or animal spirit or angel which comes into your head, and its meaning.

The next person would then give a little feedback on whether it is appropriate to them and then draw a card for the next person who is willing to take part, or use whatever method they wish to give a mini reading for that person.

What do you all think?

Guest Dot

I don't really get how it works, but I'll play. So basically, the next person who reads the thread -has- to reply? Anyway, I have an image for the next person. Gender appearances may or may not be what your actual gender is. (As it is female here, it could refer to a more giving side. Perhaps receptivity is an issue with you? If you give and give, what will you get back?)

I imagine a nice green apple tree bear its fruit, and a lovely lady pick and apple off and take a bite. It looks yummy! (Note: apples are red, not green. The leaves are green... if that matters). The lady appears as a character from a game I just finished playing (typical) and the character's job is to "heal" others and take care of them (Healer/priest/acolyte class) and as such, puts others before themselves or enjoys helping others. The apples are beautiful and nice. Abundance is the big theme here. Whoever has wreaked some rewards, perhaps? But after the first bite the apple shrivels and gets yucky in her hand, and the girl/woman looks to the tree and it too disappears into a spinning hole underneath her feet. The tree dies and the woman, alarmed, gets sucked into the hole. I guess it's a warning that, even though things may look good now, your efforts should be consistent. This should be your goal; it's not just a short term thing but a lifelong/long-term thing. The colours of the "abundant world" are bright and clear. Keep at your good work and your rewards shall continue to be reaped. It's not time to stop! Keep at it! :)

Random note: The images are so much like the video game I just played. x3 Hopefully it fits though.

Not quite sure on how it works but I'll give it a go....

It's funny, consistency is an issue with me... as are commitments...apples I find are connected to avalon also, so that would make sense... as would the warning side to it. :)

for the next person...

I have a colour in mind... it is the colour blue..... communication and healing also the word the crystal angelite.... so it ties together nicely. This is a crystal for communicating with the angels...relating to throat chakra..... feeling that the throat chakra may need clearing. Angelite is a crystal that connects also with your higher self, channeling down messages and getting in touch with your true self. Come out of the shadows and stay bathed in light and love as what is surrounding you at this point in time by the angels... no hiding! If you have been feeling very sad and can't seem to shift the emotion because the sadness is buried deep, look to the root of the problem and ask for AA Michael to wrap the source in unconditional love. Your higher self and inner self's voice will guide you to where you want to be...lastly if you haven't got one already... find yourself an piece of amethyst, as it will help you in your next venture.

Peace and blessings,

Luna

Guest Angel C

Omg, I am wearing an angelite crystal pendant on a silver chain. I am starting to get a sore throat. I have an affinity with amethyst and have done in the past, and just starting to again Communicate with Angels -hence my name!!!!

For the next person, I get the card Justice from the Crystal Tarot Deck.

Sign Libra. Crystal Jade, Chakra Throat

This card (according to crystal tarot, but feel free to take the usual interpretation as well) represents peace, balance, harmony, freedom, justice, karma and duality

Pay attention to details right now, especially with legal matters

Avoid being judgemental

Make choices when you can see clearly

Feeling drawn to people who seem very different/oppostie to you.

Guest Dot

Angel_C, I don't understand how this game works. Can you clarify it? But how do we check if our last thing was correct without having to do another?

Until then, I'll take this as my own.

I'm not a Libra, I'm a Virgo.

Justice. Yes, that makes sense. There seem to be legal proceedings going on all around me recently. All this legal business. Justice should be served! People dying and wills and restraining orders and all this other bs.

Pay attention to legal matters... I should probably learn the "rules"... to have more of a grounding of what the hell is going on.

Throat. Yesterday was a day for me for speaking up, but.. I feel like ... Ugh, I feel like ... Ooh I just had an idea. Next time my mother asks me for assistance I'm going to deny it and tell her she has to sort it out on her own. That seems like the right thing to do. Just there are unresolved issues between my parents (who separated last year), basically, and I'm not sure how I feel about the procedures. I feel automatically compassionate and lean toward both sides, even though it seems like I have to pick a side. I just feel like my parents have to sort this business out - it's ridiculous. I felt myself becoming judgmental of both my parents last night, because the way things are set up now, it's legally impossible for them to sort things out together almost. There's a restraining order on my father (just because my mother is trying to be strong and doesn't want to be bothered by him by restraining him - I don't want to be bothered either, but I'm willing to tell him what's bothering me if it happens) but I feel like there's unfinished business because my mum and dad seem ... UGH. I hate this. They both have issues they have to hash through, that's what it looks like to me. The body language and stuff... Word choices. Actions. So dumb. I'm so tired of it. Problem is that my father seems to become manipulative with my mother and twists her words when she tries to be honest with him. Now... how do you hash things out with someone like that? Or is it a problem with my mother being clear enough? I almost feel like we should all cut him out of our lives completely and let them take their separate ways and rebuild like that. You know, with mutual respect. But my mother is trying to get some money off him (she's currently working 2 jobs to support me, Wynter, and my younger teenage sister and herself) and my other sister is with dad so cutting off wouldn't be great now. And it might not be great in the future depending on how this goes, I mean, if he does miss us and etc then ... well... Basically, shouldn't legally we acquire more money with the proceedings? He earns a lot more money than my mum with just one job. It almost seems like mum's the bad guy sometimes, I sometimes feel so confused.

But yeah, legal matters. As I'm feeling a little confused and quick to judge, yeah, I should wait to act until I can see clearly (this happens a lot). Maybe researching legal matters will help me out. I'm not sure where to look but I'll find something.

Feeling drawn to people opposite to you.. I'm not sure what you mean... I mean, I haven't noticed anything yet but I'll keep an eye out.

Okay: NEXT PERSON

This person is male; could indicate troubles with noticing what's around you or maybe issues with giving. Maybe. Maybe not. This fellow is standing on the edge of a rocky cliff, looking down and across a roaring violent ocean. Dark clouds form in the sky like an impending storm and it all seems very dangerous, but from up here you seem quite safe and peaceful. Fall into the water and you will get strangled and find yourself lost for breath - overwhelmed, perhaps? You'd drown in the water, being strangled by a large snake (anaconda?) [Reminds me of James Bond except James Bond ended up killing it]. It could represent something apparently emotionally violent or 'heavy' going on in your life and you kind of being on the sidelines. You should wait for the storm to weaken in order to act, that, or get a strong sturdy boat (support). I hope this makes sense. Maybe you need to confront somebody about something or speak your mind, but it doesn't seem like now is the right time. Wait and go in with the correct resources - don't go in now and get bloodied up! WAIT, and be patient and listen for your cue.

According to dreammoods, an anaconda represents... "To see an anaconda in your dream, symbolizes your creativity and potential. This snakes also calls attention to your sexuality and your need to be more in tune with your own sexuality."

that it's binding you could call for issues in these areas, but I see it more as that it's a powerful monster that can "bind" and "trap" you. Not all creatures do this. I know an anaconda isn't really a monster but it appears as one in this reading thing so yeah. The point is that you'll get trapped if you get your timing wrong. Just hold ya horses and you'll know when to act.

Hope it fits.

:woofpup:

Note: I know I'm supposed to be using cards but I'm too lazy to get them out, shuffle, and all that. I might draw some cards next time though, I'll see how I'm feeling. :lol:

Guest Angel C
Angel_C, I don't understand how this game works. Can you clarify it? But how do we check if our last thing was correct without having to do another?

Until then, I'll take this as my own.

I know, I'm not sure. Do you have any suggestions? I dont think that reading is for me. I wonder if someone else has read....can you think of a way we can make this work?

I know, I'm not sure. Do you have any suggestions? I dont think that reading is for me. I wonder if someone else has read....can you think of a way we can make this work?

How about instead of reading for the next person who posts, try reading for the poster above? Would that work?

Guest Angel C

Actually dot, that does make sense to me now! Especially your translation

The point is that you'll get trapped if you get your timing wrong. Just hold ya horses and you'll know when to act.

Still thinking about how to make this thread work though. Although I like Luna's suggestion, then we would know who we are reading for, I was trying to do it in a way where we dont know who its for, and I was trying to prove something with the game and it is working so far but it needs to be clarified that if you read the answer then you must post for it to work. I stopped myself from looking at the thread because didnt want to post again so quickly.

You see now I have posted and I dont feel in the right frame of mind to do a reading so perhaps we should post feedback and then in a separate post, post a reading. Ok that I'm going to try that and see how it works!!

Guest Angel C

Magician. You have all the elements to transform your life. Seeing spiritual truths. The infinity symbol is also shown on the card. Seeing through the veils of illusion. See the matrix of life. Seeing the Universe and god as being one and the same.

Starting a new cycle, transforming your life. You are ready to take this step into a new future and reality!

(I wonder if this is for Claire)

Guest Angel C

This obviously didnt work.

Ok, can we just have this as a communal reading thread?

Anyhow I will pull another card for whoever reads next.

Two of Swords

Chakra - Sacral - healing cyrstal Rutilated Quartz

Are you going through a balancing act? So many things to do and you dont know quite where to turn? There are so many possibilities that you dont know which to concentrate on. Connect with your innerself at this time to help you prioritize and take steps to achieve your desires.

Dont act hastily but once you are comfortable with your decision, take action accordingly.

Take a step back and open your eyes to the world around you and see that there is little to fear. Trust in the universe and in your own guidance.

Rutilated quartz will help you to release energy blocks whilst bringing in the energy to your sacral chakra, ready to take action when the time is right, and channel the energy into the choice you make.

I also see a selenite crystal. This crystal is fantastic for cleansing auras of any unwanted energies and with connecting with the light. It has angelic qualities and is a powerful cleanser. If you have selenite crystal place it above your crown chakra during meditation and visualize it thoroughly cleansing your aura. If not you can do this vizually too.

Guest Dot

I read it. I have a selenite crystal somewhere... it's a crystal ball, mind you. Balancing act? Maybe. I'm a bit tired at the moment. I guess that means I have to balance my tiredness with my awakeness or something, :lol:.

Dont act hastily but once you are comfortable with your decision, take action accordingly.

Take a step back and open your eyes to the world around you and see that there is little to fear. Trust in the universe and in your own guidance.

I read it too and you answered a question for me. xxx :angel:

Guest Angel C

Kind of Moo, although I think it would have worked if people took part.

Although, nothing ever dies, just takes another "form".

Anyhow it proved magic to me - here.

have a colour in mind... it is the colour blue..... communication and healing also the word the crystal angelite.... so it ties together nicely. This is a crystal for communicating with the angels...relating to throat chakra..... feeling that the throat chakra may need clearing.

I was sitting there with my blue angelite necklace on, which was specifically bought from a psychic fair from a lady who channels angels. Specifically bought for angel communication. How could Luna possibly know that!

So perhaps I was the only one meant to notice it on this particular thread!

Magic happens all of the time, we just have to open our eyes to it. :angel:

I read it too and you answered a question for me. xxx

I am pleased about that, Victoria. :angel:

Guest Angel C

This is now a "Insight for anyone who reads" thread.

I would like to keep this particular thread.

Anyone can post a card for everyone or for one particular person if they wish.

I would like to add that I am learning to read cards from an energetic point of view, so it will be a bit different, so thank you for reading and taking part in advance :wub:

Today I would like to start by pulling a card for today for us all.

9 of Wands

9s are about action, courage and potential but it is also about balance, forgiveness and love. So I would say that today is a good time to act on something you have been planning, but be mindfull to act through love.

Today the energy of the number 9 ecnourages us to take action on any projects you have been putting off, whether they be material, emotional or spiritual.

Wands represent the energy of the sacral chakra and the element of fire and the energy of the colour orange.

The 9 of wands represents finding that energy and putting plans into action. Not putting off something that you know has to be done. Don't act hastily though, instead think carefully and take action today, but do it with the energy of love.

Using orange crystals or wearing orange, or visualizing these colours within your energy today will help you to get that feeling of "fire in your belly" to help you take action, however if you are prone to going to far, using colours such as blue or green in the same manner will aid balance, and give you the confidence to know you can handle this in the best possible way, for you and everyone else concerned.