Universal Psychic Guild Forum
taichi

Real Zodiac sign?

Hi, guys, it's another new year :)

So, as I always do in the beginning of each new year (well..for the past two years,lol)

I check my horoscope for the year.

Now here's my question. There's this whole thing about a "Real" Zodiac sign because the constellation has moved and everything.

So I'm wondering, what would you take your reading based on? The traditional zodiac sign classification or the "Real" zodiac sign?

For example, according to the traditional zodiac sign classification, I'd be virgo, and I fit most of the descriptions of the virgo (except for the perfectionist part...even that is partly true)

But today, I read another description for Leos, and found that to describe me very accurately too.

So for this year's horoscope, should I trust the reading for virgo? Or should I follow the Leo one o.O?

:blink: confusing huh? Maybe I should read both :)

When I learned about the "real" astrology I was pretty surprised too.

Normal astrology cuts the sky up into 12 neat sections, but the world never works so perfectly. Astrology is suppose to be when the sun and planets are in front of certain constellations. So if you look at real astronomy you can see that your signs are not where modern astrology says they are. For example astrology says I am a Cancer, but when I was born the sun was clearly in front of Gemini.

The missing constellation in the zodiac is "Ophiuchus," if you google that constellation then you can learn a lot.

As for your horoscope reading both might be the best option and take the good news out of the two. :)

Guest Moopurple

Under the "traditional" zodiac signs I am a gemini and the description fits me almost perfectly. I have never looked into what my "real" sign might be. And when I do a search I don't find anything useful :P

Either way, I don't follow horoscopes because they're so broad and general. Everyone has different circumstances in life and very very rarely does what it say apply to anything going on in my life.

I thought there would be more deabte on this. need more people on the topic. I am a virgo but after reading the article below(link) Iam now a leo. I knida don't like Leo as I know they are attention seeks and Iam not that sorta person.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8196971/star-sign-changes-spark-controversy

I thought there would be more deabte on this. need more people on the topic. I am a virgo but after reading the article below(link) Iam now a leo. I knida don't like Leo as I know they are attention seeks and Iam not that sorta person.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8196971/star-sign-changes-spark-controversy

I know what you mean about the debate issue relating to the addition of a new zodiac sign. I have the characteristics of a Taurus, which is my sign from birth in May 1979. I do have some newer traits as I have matured that coincide with Aries. I am to the core a Taurus and have been for at least one other lifetime I know of. I will not discount the possibility of Aries influences my personality and disposition. Some of the characteristics of Aries such as jealousy and childlike behavior are not mine and certainly do not wish to associate myself with those.

Guest Dot

Yeah, I'm not sure about this new sign either, mainly because it doesn't fit my description. The Leo I mean. I am a Virgo but with this new system I would be a Leo and that just... doesn't really seem like me that much at all. Extrovert? Pssh!

If the stars have really been like this for years and years and we are influenced by them, maybe our descriptions of the 12 (or 14 even... or 50...) are just the most accurate we have at the moment when really things are way more complex than that. What if we had all 50 zodiacs? Would things be more accurate then, or less?

I am still a Leo

My friend who is astrologist and still learning says to Use Both.

If your sign shifts to another. Incorporate qualities of the new sign into your personality.

Why not use Both? Makes sense. Get the best of both signs.

It is the same as those born on the cusp of signs! You now have two!

i dont know about the new zodiac but i do know that my sign is SCORPIO and that is what i resonate with