Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest Angel C

A story - travelling through time

Guest Angel C

An interactive story

My Time Travelling Friend

Part 1

So I was talking to someone from the future. I wonder if this was just my imagination. Anyhow she explained some things to me and I wanted to get them down, before I forget.

The way she was sending it to me was through thoughts. I'm not sure of her methods but thoughts through the speed of light. Most are spoken words, but with some images too. She shows herself to me as an almost transparent being, quite tall, very toned, quite androgenous. There is white energy at various parts of her body, mainly in her head and some in her shoulders. She shows me that sometimes the energy is directed to her hands. I suppose she is a bit like a hologram, but she is more than that, I am sure. I asked her what I should call her in my "story" and it was decided to use J2Z.

She explained to me that soon in the future we start to learn to send information through time at the speed of light. Because that is the safest way to try "time travel" As a living being, we cant materialize in physical forms as it would be too risky to try this with the human body, so in the future, and not so very far from now, they decided to send information in a variety of different ways at the speed of light. Now as I type this, I cant help but wonder if this is where "new" yet ancient information comes from, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls for instance.

Of course there is another reason not to "materialize" in physical form, because it would change events. History would be chaotic. Would we all even be here!!!

One of the ways they like to send this information is to people that are open to psychic and spiritual experiences of any kind; people who meditate, people who remember dreams well, those that can go into a trance like or hypnagogic state

These states are very receptive to receiving information. A lot of people who reach these states are ordinary people too, who are open to "new" information, without clouding it with prior knowledge, of so-called facts we have learned. We are open to new ideas.

Of course another reason for coming to us is that it wont cause world chaos, as not everyone believes us!

Does anyone have any questions for my Time Travelling friend?

So I was talking to someone from the future. I wonder if this was just my imagination.

Well it should be easy to verify whether it is your imagination, shouldn't it? You could ask so many things to verify that. In fact there is no reason really to even ask about a future event to see if it comes true. Something simple like asking something that is a fact right now but you don't know the answer to, like "In 2011 who is the ruler of Zimbabwe?" if she does not know the answer ask her to find it and get back to you. You can ask a different question that might convince you.

Explain how important it is for you to be able to trust what she tells you.

Guest Angel C

Good Idea. Hmm I know the answer to that one. Give me another example and I'll ask her to get back to me.

Good Idea. Hmm I know the answer to that one. Give me another example and I'll ask her to get back to me.

Well you could do anything you know little about but there should be a record for like the leader of (I keep picking on Africa) Tanzania, or when was the last world hockey cup before 2011 and who won? Actually sports might work well, there should surely be a record of that.

Guest Angel C

Good questions to which neither I know the answers. I have no idea whatsoever about world hockey.

OK, she said April 2010 and India, for the sport question and Ali someone for the Tanzanian leader. Both wrong. The last game was played in March 2010, and although India were the hosts, Australia won. The president of Tanzania is (hang on ill look it up again).

Edit found itJakaya Mrisho Kikwete

But also came across this in my search

Dr.Ali Mohamed Shein (born 13 March 1948) Currently 7th President of Zanzibar[1] and the first President ever from Pemba Island (a sister island's of Unguja) former Vice President of Tanzania. Originally from the island of Pemba, Dr.Shein is a member of the ruling Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) party. He is a medical doctor by profession.

So seems she knows more than me :)

I'm sorry I didnt have the patience to give her time to find out, and to be honest I'm not sure that she can. So just went with her first answers.

Time is relative so you could experience no time delay between answers but she could take plenty of time on her side to find out.

But given that the answers were somewhat in the ballpark, it may make sense to explore this further. I don't know much about Hockey but I would never come up with India even as a nation that plays it...

As for "Ali" are you sure it was Mohamed Shein?

Anyway, the first and most relevant thing to ask would be why send information to the past, and what does she want to tell you?

Hehe, this is cool. I spent one entire night reading up on John Titor (a time- traveller that showed up on the Internet) and now I see this. This is very interesting, I wonder if they use I Ching alot in the futre :)

Guest Angel C

Hehe, this is cool. I spent one entire night reading up on John Titor (a time- traveller that showed up on the Internet) and now I see this. This is very interesting, I wonder if they use I Ching alot in the futre :)

Oh I heard of that a while ago but forgot his name. I think Ill look that up. I can totally see how it is possible (or will be soon) that information can be sent via the internet or similar means through time, as long as they still have the internet in the future.

ask the date angel :)

I will do.

Im going to ask more questions this weekend.. and Ill post more after that.

The thing is what I get most clearly is "yes" or "no", its hard to hear some stuff clearly, but it is possible sometimes - depending on what the words sound like. Ill have a go.

As for "Ali" are you sure it was Mohamed Shein?

I dont know, is there someone else it can be? I will ask again.

Anyway, the first and most relevant thing to ask would be why send information to the past, and what does she want to tell you?

I think the main reason is I was thinking about 2012 a lot. She has already told me some stuff about spirit etc. I will ask more this weekend, perhaps write it down and get back to this.

Guest Angel C

So what year did she come from

2012. Its after December 21st and I think that is one of the main reasons she came to me, to put my mind at rest about 2012. The other reasons are personal reasons, it appears.

2012. Its after December 21st and I think that is one of the main reasons she came to me, to put my mind at rest about 2012. The other reasons are personal reasons, it appears.

So, this traveler is telling you that the world will not physcially end after December 21, 2012? That is pretty much what I thought. Personal reason? For you or her? Can you ask her, then, what if anything will change up to and after 2012? Why does she believe the world is so up-in-arms about this date?

Guest Angel C

Part Two

So, this traveler is telling you that the world will not physcially end after December 21, 2012? That is pretty much what I thought. Personal reason? For you or her? Can you ask her, then, what if anything will change up to and after 2012? Why does she believe the world is so up-in-arms about this date?

When she first talked to me it was December 23rd her time. Since I have asked her a lot of questions. I can only really get yes or no answers so it takes some time to understand completely. My undedrstanding is that we are still under-going climate change in 2012 and that is what the mayans predicted. The changes to the planet seem to be grandual in 2012 as they are now.

On 23 Dec 2012 my future self starts talking to me. She has been sending me Reiki for years, almost 10 to be exact. It took years for me to realize that I was actually sending it to myself, that was after I had asked every Reiki healer I ever met if it was them and one day when sending healing back to myself haha I realized who it was. Apparently in 2012 she decides to send "thoughts" to me during the healing sessions. That is where the information has been coming from for about a year or so, but it wasnt until around the time I posted this that I realized it was from me.

She wont tell me anything that she gets from further into the future however,for a variety f reasons. And after reading a little about John Titor I can understand why. The smallest amount of information could have a huge effect. I just want to come back from then apparently to put my mind at rest about 2012 and to help myself with some current decisions and put my mind at rest about a few other personal things, some guidance really. Just a different kind of guide. The implications of having such a guide however are knowing too much in advance, having to be careful what you share with others. When I was working on a spreadsheet a few days ago it flagged up that I had created a circular reference, coincidentally, I think thats what I have done with my guidance too.

Taichi

She doesnt know John Titor.

"Are there Aliens on Earth" "Yes"

"Do you see them" "No"

"Have there been more ufo sigthings" "Yes"

"Have they made contact" "Yes"

"Have they made contact in my current time 2011" "Yes"

Take from that what you will. My guess is that more nformation is made available to us.

I may have to end this thread, apart from anything else I am having great difficulty typing this, the cursor keeps moving around the page.

She wants me to tell you though that in 2012 she is fine and happy. Of course this is me, so I wonder why it would be important for her to tell you that, although of course it could mean that that you will be too.

The end.

this is cool angel

its funny i was thinking that it could be your future self, i should have posted it before you said it :(

i have experienced it once myself at age 7

a voice told me that my grandpa was going to die, and this happening was very hard for me

so this voice prepared me in a loving and understanding way what is going to happen in a few hours.

i even told my parents what is going to happen and that i wanted to visit him in the hospital.

i blamed them that they didn't let me visit him while they knew he would die.

but this wasn't true, it was only me that knew it.

i didn't speak for weeks after this :)

i came to know that it was my future self 13 years later

when i was healing parts of self

it was me at age 20 telling the little boy at age 7 exactly that time frame inside of me what is going to happen, and that everything will be fine.

that he isn't alone, i helped myself and him to cope with what happened and whats going to happen for him :)

explaining everything so we could merge again as a whole

i needed to help this 7 year old part of me still lost and hurt for all those years and help him grow up to my current age 20

i still remember that day clearly when i was 7

Part Two

When she first talked to me it was December 23rd her time. Since I have asked her a lot of questions. I can only really get yes or no answers so it takes some time to understand completely. My undedrstanding is that we are still under-going climate change in 2012 and that is what the mayans predicted. The changes to the planet seem to be grandual in 2012 as they are now.

On 23 Dec 2012 my future self starts talking to me. She has been sending me Reiki for years, almost 10 to be exact. It took years for me to realize that I was actually sending it to myself, that was after I had asked every Reiki healer I ever met if it was them and one day when sending healing back to myself haha I realized who it was. Apparently in 2012 she decides to send "thoughts" to me during the healing sessions. That is where the information has been coming from for about a year or so, but it wasnt until around the time I posted this that I realized it was from me.

She wont tell me anything that she gets from further into the future however,for a variety f reasons. And after reading a little about John Titor I can understand why. The smallest amount of information could have a huge effect. I just want to come back from then apparently to put my mind at rest about 2012 and to help myself with some current decisions and put my mind at rest about a few other personal things, some guidance really. Just a different kind of guide. The implications of having such a guide however are knowing too much in advance, having to be careful what you share with others. When I was working on a spreadsheet a few days ago it flagged up that I had created a circular reference, coincidentally, I think thats what I have done with my guidance too.

Taichi

She doesnt know John Titor.

"Are there Aliens on Earth" "Yes"

"Do you see them" "No"

"Have there been more ufo sigthings" "Yes"

"Have they made contact" "Yes"

"Have they made contact in my current time 2011" "Yes"

Take from that what you will. My guess is that more nformation is made available to us.

I may have to end this thread, apart from anything else I am having great difficulty typing this, the cursor keeps moving around the page.

She wants me to tell you though that in 2012 she is fine and happy. Of course this is me, so I wonder why it would be important for her to tell you that, although of course it could mean that that you will be too.

The end.

This whole story is very cool, about sending messages to yourself :) Very sci-fi like, me likey :lol:

This is really interesting, I can see how the future has already changed o.O

She doesn't know about John Titor, but you do o.O

I also wonder the same question. Maybe I've always had the belief that I'll do something before doomsday that may change the course of the world :) Maybe it has something to do with that :lol:

I wish I could talk to my younger self too :)

Guest Angel C
This whole story is very cool, about sending messages to yourself Very sci-fi like, me likey

This is really interesting, I can see how the future has already changed o.O

She doesn't know about John Titor, but you do o.O

I also wonder the same question. Maybe I've always had the belief that I'll do something before doomsday that may change the course of the world Maybe it has something to do with that

I wish I could talk to my younger self too

No,the future has not been changed. She does know about John Titor, but she doesnt knowhim. She is only in 2012, the date is only just over 20 months from now. She doesnt know whether he was "real" or not, but she thinks it is possible. We havent advanced that much by 2012. Before she stopped talking to me she had started to only talk to me from her timeframe. What I mean is she wasnt giving me information from anything she had learned from her future, (although before we agreed this I think a little seeped through). I dont think my human brain could handle it.

If you truly want to do something for the planet we live on and mankind, working in enviromentalism is the best thing that you can do. There is also group meditations you can take part in, which can help to heal the planet and its inhabitants. I personally think these group meditations are meant to be as is the conservation work. We need to learn these things as a race, for our own development as well as for the health of the planet. But trying to change future events, I am not sure is a good thing. I dont think there is a doomsday, the planet has billions of years yet to live, but we can try to make life here and now healthier. Something very small like making the decision to only buy locally produced food can have a huge effect, when people catch onto the idea.

You know, I dont know why I put this in the learning thread. But I suppose it highlights if anything that guides are not always what we think they are.

i have experienced it once myself at age 7

Apophis, thank you so much for sharing your story. It makes me feel less isolated in this matter.

I wonder how you would have reacted without that visit. Whether it would have been such a shock for you that it would have taken longer to recover?

i wonder how many people have been visited by their future self????

This is really interesting, Angel! I'm curious to hear more as you and your friend continue to communicate.