Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Villani16

Psychic / Intuitive challenge

Hi you all! I was thinking about something fun and useful for honing our skills and I've decided to post it here.

I'd like to make of this an opportunity for us to enjoy and allow our gifts to grow :lol:

The challenge is about tuning in someone's energy and then we say something brief about that person we chose. To do it in order we will do it according to the person that has posted above us. All levels are welcome to participate. For begginers: take some breaths (with your eyes closed) and be aware of your breath, and of what you feel while doing it. Any thought that comes to you, let it go easily and if you find yourself trapped in thoughts, accept it and continue the breathing exercise. This is a brief but powerful meditation you can do many times a day, it'll change your life ;)

The feedback part here is important so I feel we should leave a comment on the sitter's profile to let them know if what we sensed was right or not; I feel it is better that way since we won't ruin the order in this thread by giving feedback here... that way this thread will only be composed of our fun training.

Come on! Let's play a bit :)

Next person that will post has to write something brief about me, for example: "You have a small rose quartz in your house".

Let's get started! :)

Guest Dot

Oooh! I'm game. B) Great idea!

To Villani16: Do you have a fountain in your backyard or live near water? I can sense clean water. Nice green plants. The impression I get is... cleanliness. Fresh and clean, cool. Like you live somewhere clean or personally you keep things well aired and tidy. Does Feng Shui come in anywhere at all?

I will give this a shot....Okay...Dot.....I get lace curtains and roses in a vase, baked cookies in an old fasioned tin....you do feel alot like my grandma!.....I'm not sure...but afternoon tea with china teapot and cup.....a mantelpiece above a fireplace with photos and maybe an urn.......(But then again this sounds like alot of people)....so i'm probably just fishing here....i wish i could give you more.....star x

I will give this a shot....Okay...Dot.....I get lace curtains and roses in a vase, baked cookies in an old fasioned tin....you do feel alot like my grandma!.....I'm not sure...but afternoon tea with china teapot and cup.....a mantelpiece above a fireplace with photos and maybe an urn.......(But then again this sounds like alot of people)....so i'm probably just fishing here....i wish i could give you more.....star x

Ok, this is my attempt. Someone with light colored hair, that is worried about their teeth (or has recently gone to the detist) and wants to take a kid to the playground and play with a ball.

:woofpup:

I can't believe I'm giving this a go, but I'll be brave (daft) anyway because it's such an awesome thread.

Do you have a cat, Villani? A black one?

Probably not. :P

Ah, well. It'll be fun reading others posts anyway! Again, nice thread.

Ok, this is my attempt. Someone with light colored hair, that is worried about their teeth (or has recently gone to the detist) and wants to take a kid to the playground and play with a ball.

:woofpup:

If that one was for me...sorry...i have dark brown hair...not really worried about my teeth, but i did play ball with my kids yesterday across the road at the park....good try...star x

If that one was for me...sorry...i have dark brown hair...not really worried about my teeth, but i did play ball with my kids yesterday across the road at the park....good try...star x

Thank you Star, try to write feedback on people's page :)

Beware of Italics, this is for you: I see a bunch of red roses that are being delivered. Does it sound familiar to you? A new relationship perhaps? someone just got a present? :)

Aww, I wish there was a way to see how close you folks are coming....but understand it messes up the game. I don't find myself too psychic, but I do get feelings about people. Can I try?

Dot, I see a victorian lady with a parasol. Sorry. Thats what popped into my head when I closed my eyes, breathed, and thought of you.

Guest Dot

Okay, lemme try and fix the rhythm of this thread up...

complexity, I hear birds twittering and see you (I guess it's you) pushing aside a like a branch - I suppose you're hiking. Do you like to hike?

Villani16, are you male? Kinda skinny? x3 (Sorry if this is wrong.)

Beware of Italics, I see you (I guess it's you) under the water in a chlorinated swimming pool. Do you have a swimming pool maybe? Or like to spend time in pools under the water (Personally, I like doing that, hehe)...

Okay, now we have to stop posting extra stuff... :P

Oh, I'll do it as you did it dot :) from the three that are playing.

Star: I feel you someone that cares for others and very loving. I saw a woman suckling her kid.

Beware ..... : I see a pair of glasses, a pen and someone writing on it. Are you intelectual or do you like poetry? It gives a feeling you write poetry or have done it for a while in your life.

Dot: I don't know what this means but I see some people playing basketball. Have you ever been attracted to this? or is it it a basketball field near your house?

Guest Dot

Villani16: Do you cook? Are you a cook?

=/ So uncertain about this one. I heard the sizzling in a pan and thought of what I ate for lunch last: Honey chicken. (Maybe I'm just hungry...)

I did the three because it seemed like people had missed out so I thought "No! This has to be done properly!", but yeah. B)

Dot....Do you live in an appartment, with a balcony....I get the feeling of going out onto the balcony looking over at the scenery...Do you have any flowers in a planter box on your window sill, if not...you should get some!!!

Not sure.....hope this shot was better!....star x

Guest Angel C

Star I feel as if I already know you, but I will try to give it a shot about stuff I dont know. You remind me of snow white. Quite pale to olive skin tone, dark jaw/shoulder length hair, very pretty, you ooze loveliness. I see you writing a lot too. Your eyes are dark, but not sure if they are dark blue or dark brown. I see yellow and green around you. Is there yellow in the room your computer is in? Animals and kids love you. Can you communicate well with animals? I dont think you see yourself quite as you are. What I mean I dont think you know how valued and loved you are by those around you.. :angel:

Guest Dot

Angel_C, is there something about a straw hat and a lot of sunlight around you? I don't know about the straw hat but it's definitely sunny... I'll lol if it's actually raining or something, haha.

Angel_C, is there something about a straw hat and a lot of sunlight around you? I don't know about the straw hat but it's definitely sunny... I'll lol if it's actually raining or something, haha.

Uhh. not many people playing eh!

Well dot I feel you are a not so tall thin girl with blonde hair.

Villiani16: Do you have a brother? I feel like you feel worried about him, or someone is worried for him. Like he is in trouble.

Dot: I am feeling a very happy vibe from you. Like you are in a perfect spot right now in your life and everything is coming together.

Villiani16: Do you have a brother? I feel like you feel worried about him, or someone is worried for him. Like he is in trouble.

Dot: I am feeling a very happy vibe from you. Like you are in a perfect spot right now in your life and everything is coming together.

Cassie I got the word purple when I saw U.

Amazing... My favourite colour is purple

Cassie, I feel strongly you have a daughter, she's about 2. Also a man who is your partner and hear the name Mark/Erick. And feel you have worked or work as a fashion designer or something similar to that.

Crazy C: When I tap into your energy I feel like if I was pregnant and threw up. Also had this image of a baby coming out of your womb. Are you pregnant or have you just given birth a child (boy)?

Good wishes for both!

Cassie, I feel strongly you have a daughter, she's about 2. Also a man who is your partner and hear the name Mark/Erick. And feel you have worked or work as a fashion designer or something similar to that.

Crazy C: When I tap into your energy I feel like if I was pregnant and threw up. Also had this image of a baby coming out of your womb. Are you pregnant or have you just given birth a child (boy)?

Good wishes for both!

OMG I dont know lol I dont think so.... have been staying sick at stomach.I may need to get a test asap, I have a 4 year old.

come to think about alot of cards I have been drawing have been about fertility and birth OH WOW

Thanks

Guest Dot

Villani16... Okay, I'm going to try and do some quantitative reading here (lol, like numbers and figures)... Are you... Ooh, I know. Did you graduate high school (like, grade 10) in 2006? First number that popped into my head so sorry if it's wrong. :P (Come to think of it, when did I finish high school? I wonder if I'm just remembering the year I graduated.. fail.)