Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Villani16

Psychic / Intuitive challenge

Cassie, I feel strongly you have a daughter, she's about 2. Also a man who is your partner and hear the name Mark/Erick. And feel you have worked or work as a fashion designer or something similar to that.

I have no children. And my fiances name is Dylan. I havent worked in fashion, I work in fast food/retail right now.

The only little girl around 2 i know is my niece Hannalie. You might be picking up on her as we look alot like eachother.

Good try though, maybe i might have a daughter in the future :)

OMG I dont know lol I dont think so.... have been staying sick at stomach.I may need to get a test asap, I have a 4 year old.

come to think about alot of cards I have been drawing have been about fertility and birth OH WOW

Thanks

This might be strange, but I've been following this topic, I think it's so much fun! But I just wanted to add that I have twin brothers named, Mark and Eric... I wonder if you were picking up on me because I've been checking in like every day! No more babies for me though mine are teenagers!I"m not in fashion either!!! Maybe it's just a "coincidence".. LOL

Ooops this was to go to Villani16...and I don't know how to delete it or change who it goes to!!! Sorry :blink:

Ok, this might be a bit long lol

I've been reading for people for about 2 months, and I've noticed that we can pick up on past lives, past events from this life, dreams, desires almost unconscious for the readers, possible future events, spirits energy or someone else's energy. THIS is a clear example of the last one: today when I woke up I was practicing a reading for a professor that currently teaches me, and I picked up on a name: Dylan.

Yesterday I picked up on two kids' names that aren't related to the person I was reading for lol So velvet I picked up on your energy ;) It's good to know this!

Crazy C, maybe I picked up on the feeling you had when you were pregnant since it wasn't that clairvoyantly.. I felt it as if it was me (Through clairsentencie) :S and I HATE throwing up haha

Dot, that was amazingly right ;) I graduated in 2006! not in the 10th but really close: the 11th.

Let's remember to say what we see, hear, feel since it is very likely to be right ;) but sometimes with the wrong person, as the examples above.

I've been reading for people for about 2 months, and I've noticed that we can pick up on past lives, past events from this life, dreams, desires almost unconscious for the readers, possible future events, spirits energy or someone else's energy. THIS is a clear example of the last one: today when I woke up I was practicing a reading for a professor that currently teaches me, and I picked up on a name: Dylan

Let's remember to say what we see, hear, feel since it is very likely to be right ;) but sometimes with the wrong person, as the examples above.

Wow thats so awesome how you picked up on that on another person.

[/

Cool can u tell me anything about my past lives.

Thanks

Cc

[/

Cool can u tell me anything about my past lives.

Thanks

Cc

Cassie I bet we have done it many times (without even knowing it) lol Imagine all those "wrong" readings you have done... they are very likely to be one of the ideas I posted in the last post.

Crazy C, I have no control when going into the past or possible future yet. What I meant is once I read for a past lives regressor, and I picked up on two ideas from her past life. I'd really like to work on this, but it's kind of alarming for some sitters that don't understand why reincarnation exists or why they have a specific similar issue in this life. But it would certainly be cool to tell people some unconscious attitudes in this life that have been in a past one too, so that they can understand themselves better and change :)

Ok, now let's go back to the "game of the thread" xD

Cassie I feel you got the beautiful butterfly tatooed when you were 16/17. It was daylight, and went there with a friend that had light-colored hair. I hear "Susan" too. You were REALLY excited and at the same time kind of jumpy, I feel this was the 2nd tatoo you got.

Cassie I feel you got the beautiful butterfly tatooed when you were 16/17. It was daylight, and went there with a friend that had light-colored hair. I hear "Susan" too. You were REALLY excited and at the same time kind of jumpy, I feel this was the 2nd tatoo you got.

Wow, I did get a butterfly tattooed on me on my 18th birthday. It was my first tattoo though. And yes i was excited but the same time shitting my pants!

Friend with light coloured hair? That might possibly be my sister.. I cant remember her hair colour at the time. I got my tattoo done at 11am :)

I know no susans.

I've been reading for people for about 2 months, and I've noticed that we can pick up on past lives, past events from this life, dreams, desires almost unconscious for the readers, possible future events, spirits energy or someone else's energy. THIS is a clear example of the last one: today when I woke up I was practicing a reading for a professor that currently teaches me, and I picked up on a name: Dylan.

Yesterday I picked up on two kids' names that aren't related to the person I was reading for lol So velvet I picked up on your energy ;) It's good to know this!

Crazy C, maybe I picked up on the feeling you had when you were pregnant since it wasn't that clairvoyantly.. I felt it as if it was me (Through clairsentencie) :S and I HATE throwing up haha

Dot, that was amazingly right ;) I graduated in 2006! not in the 10th but really close: the 11th.

That is very oool! Can you get anything else on me??

VelvetAngel

Is there something in your life thats blocking you to get somewhere great?

Cassie - all I get is a cat whenever I look at your post. I stared at it awhile hoping I got something more specific...but it's a cat with semi-long hair, orange and white, green eyes. Very pretty cat.

I want to add the cat's markings: orange on one half of the face, then white on the other, and orange down the back of the neck to the lower middle. The tail is white.

My cat was all white.

It might be my sisters old cat that died. Her dog killed it.

Ooh this looks fun! Can I join in?

Cassie...I seen you scribbling on a binder, drawing pictures. Are you an artist? I seen the letter U...Unice. I also see you as a party girl..but you go about it very smartly. Is your fiance's name Joe or Joel? I also see you around 5'2-ish? but your tough :P

Lavender....When I thought of you I seen a forest, the woods. The feeling os "softness". Do you tend to choose things that are "soft"..i.e. pillows, matresses, furniture? Do you live in the northeast us...maine? Vermont?

Ooh this looks fun! Can I join in?

Cassie...I seen you scribbling on a binder, drawing pictures. Are you an artist? I seen the letter U...Unice. I also see you as a party girl..but you go about it very smartly. Is your fiance's name Joe or Joel? I also see you around 5'2-ish? but your tough :P

Im not an artist.. I could draw once..

I am not sure about the letter U...

Yes you could say i am a party girl.. and yes.. go about it smartly.

My fiances name is Dylan.

I think im that height :S

VelvetAngel

Is there something in your life thats blocking you to get somewhere great?

I don't know.... I wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing, maybe my self confidence might be blocking me... not sure. HELP! LOL I'd love to know that the "somewhere great" is! :woofpup:

Im not an artist.. I could draw once..

I am not sure about the letter U...

Yes you could say i am a party girl.. and yes.. go about it smartly.

My fiances name is Dylan.

I think im that height :S

Oh well...haha. this was fun. Another thing I had actually seen and forgot to include was a white paper duck....lol...kinda like those ones you see in asian food resteraunts...you were sitting at a table inside one of these playing with a white paper duck.

Oh well...haha. this was fun. Another thing I had actually seen and forgot to include was a white paper duck....lol...kinda like those ones you see in asian food resteraunts...you were sitting at a table inside one of these playing with a white paper duck.

I think i did that alot when i was very young yes, i loved origami.

Om_Vanya.. I see you as both mature and stubborn, in a way. I think you like to try new things and go on adventures, but perhaps you are a bit stuck in a place where you can't do that so much anymore? I also see a child, I'm not sure but it seems to be a boy.

Guest Paige

Ren, I feel like you're very spiritual or, at the very least, very attracted to spirituality. I also feel like there is a pet around you.

You feel like an introvert to me.

Just being random ,Paige ,your energies of your profile picture is trying to convey seems abit off to your energies right now.

But I get the feeling that it used to be in sync before.

I may be wrong of course, but I may be right :P

Animate, do you have dreadlocks?

and someone in this thread has a strong presence, i idk what that is, but either that person thinks alot or it's something else.

pinony, the word motorbike popped into my head for you, I also got longish brown hair.

i don't know why, i have medium raven-black hair and no motorbike.

Tarryn, a very girly color, pink or violet, and it's a phone strap or i don't know some small thing/toy?

Pinony, I see a lot of agressive driving/road rage

Sophia Alice, I don't think this applies to me, I don't drive and I'm far from being aggressive.

Sophia Alive, I get green, flowers, a garden perhaps?