Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Villani16

Psychic / Intuitive challenge

i don't know why, i have medium raven-black hair and no motorbike.

Tarryn, a very girly color, pink or violet, and it's a phone strap or i don't know some small thing/toy?

Not a phone or toy, but I do have a piece of

jewelry with these colours in.

Do you have any connection to Cornwall?

Sophia Alice I see someone quite young, as well as a small child around you.

Not sure why...i got purple violets...not sure for who?

I'm wondering if i picked up on the purple violets for myself....We were pulling out of a shop carpark, when i just happened to look to my left...and there in the middle of nowhere was some purple violets and then i remembered my post.....Funny! :)

LOL I was admiring the purple violets in my garden yesterday -- the frequent rain we have had this year has made them tall and strong.

LOL I was admiring the purple violets in my garden yesterday -- the frequent rain we have had this year has made them tall and strong.

I also saw some more yesterday.....for the second time now!....They are such a beautiful and vibrant colour xx

Star76, Hi ya, how have you been?

What I got for you is walking on a white sand beach, and picking up cool shells. I also saw a campfire on the beach at night roasting marshmellows.

Yeah, probably way off but I thought that I would give it a go ^_^

Kaye

Star76, Hi ya, how have you been?

What I got for you is walking on a white sand beach, and picking up cool shells. I also saw a campfire on the beach at night roasting marshmellows.

Yeah, probably way off but I thought that I would give it a go ^_^

Kaye

Great thanks....That is so cool....I always love walikng along the beach and my favourite passtime is collecting shells...i have piles of them.....Also a friend of mine suggested that we have a fire on the beach and toast marshmallows.....That would be one of the best things that i would do...great work kayfree...star x

Wow...I honestly didn't even think I would get that right. This is the point though where I tell myself it was just a lucky shot in the dark, and it probably was. I really want a smore btw hahahahaha.

Kaye

Oh wow,

I started to tune into Kayefree to play this game and I asked God and my spirit guide for help and all of a sudden the ringing in my ears was GONE! :dance: I have had this tinnitus for a long time and it is now gone!

This is for SharonJ.

When I tried to tune into you, I saw a kitchen or sun room with a large window. You were sitting at a table looking out at maple trees whose leaves were gently blowing and turning in the wind filtering the morning sunlight. I was a very peaceful sight.

I also saw a piece of bread and sensed peanut butter and jelly and a cup of tea in a dainty china cup.

I don't know anything about you as I did not look at your profile and I am a newbie here, but are you around my age or older? I'm 55. Hope I didn't insult you!!

This is for SharonJ.

When I tried to tune into you, I saw a kitchen or sun room with a large window. You were sitting at a table looking out at maple trees whose leaves were gently blowing and turning in the wind filtering the morning sunlight. I was a very peaceful sight.

I also saw a piece of bread and sensed peanut butter and jelly and a cup of tea in a dainty china cup.

I don't know anything about you as I did not look at your profile and I am a newbie here, but are you around my age or older? I'm 55. Hope I didn't insult you!!

Hi Village Witch,

I spend most of my time in our front room, which has a large picture window that lets the light in and I do look out on a large tree (I'm not sure what kind it is) and I love to watch the leaves gently blow and turn in the wind. It is very peaceful here. I live in rural Iowa. I love living in the country, being close to nature.

I'm not sure what the bread and PBJ represents. I don't drink tea.

LOL No you didn't insult me. I am near your age. I am 49, going on 100!

BTW, my tinnitus is back this morning! :( It was gone last night, but I guess I wasn't "healed". Darn.

Hi Village Witch,

I spend most of my time in our front room, which has a large picture window that lets the light in and I do look out on a large tree (I'm not sure what kind it is) and I love to watch the leaves gently blow and turn in the wind. It is very peaceful here. I live in rural Iowa. I love living in the country, being close to nature.

I'm not sure what the bread and PBJ represents. I don't drink tea.

LOL No you didn't insult me. I am near your age. I am 49, going on 100!

BTW, my tinnitus is back this morning! :( It was gone last night, but I guess I wasn't "healed". Darn.

I am now sensing the bread is telling me you are very down to earth, practical, and easy going. I sense that the PB signifies that you don't always know how to express yourself. That when you are called upon to put your two cents worth in the pot that you find yourself at a loss for words or that you stumble over your words being put on the spot. But then who doesn't? I rather think the jelly says you always have a kind word for everyone. No one can say that you ever say a bad word about anyone. I sense a sweetness about you. You seem very gentle.

Don't know about the tea. I don't see you drinking coffee. ???

I know all about going on 100. Lol... When I turned 53, it seems that all my current aches and pains set in. *sigh*

Is it possible that the tinnitus is your way of shutting out what you don't want to hear? That you are refusing to listen to what your inner voice has to say? Could be simply that you are afraid of what has been happening to you lately in the psychic realm and are shutting it out. Just a thought.

I am now sensing the bread is telling me you are very down to earth, practical, and easy going. I sense that the PB signifies that you don't always know how to express yourself. That when you are called upon to put your two cents worth in the pot that you find yourself at a loss for words or that you stumble over your words being put on the spot. But then who doesn't? I rather think the jelly says you always have a kind word for everyone. No one can say that you ever say a bad word about anyone. I sense a sweetness about you. You seem very gentle.

Don't know about the tea. I don't see you drinking coffee. ???

I know all about going on 100. Lol... When I turned 53, it seems that all my current aches and pains set in. *sigh*

Is it possible that the tinnitus is your way of shutting out what you don't want to hear? That you are refusing to listen to what your inner voice has to say? Could be simply that you are afraid of what has been happening to you lately in the psychic realm and are shutting it out. Just a thought.

I would say that I am very down to earth, practical and easy going. The PB is quite accurate. I much prefer emails to telephone calls so I can take my time and think about what I am going to say. I endeavor to be kind to people and am called sweet by many. I am gentle as well.

You're right, no coffee either. Pop is my source of caffeine.

Great idea about the shutting down. I am still adjusting to the idea that it is true that we are a spirit and have these abilities. I always believed that, but to "know" it is sorta mind blowing for me. And to consort with people who think of these abilities as normal...Wow!

If you pick up anything else, I'd love to hear it. I will attempt to tune into you also.

I take it you are clairvoyant since you get pictures. I get pictures too. I would like to learn to read auras at a distance. I will try to pick that up on you and anything else I get.

Oh, that is a maple tree outside our picture window.

Village Witch,

The colors gold and green come to my mind when I focused on you. I don't remember what gold means, but I know green is healing and then I remembered you said you do Reiki work, so that would fit. I also get red.

The thought came to my mind that perhaps the cup of tea means I am friendly. Just a thought.

Village Witch,

The colors gold and green come to my mind when I focused on you. I don't remember what gold means, but I know green is healing and then I remembered you said you do Reiki work, so that would fit. I also get red.

The thought came to my mind that perhaps the cup of tea means I am friendly. Just a thought.

When I put my hands in front of my white plastered wall, I see a deep gold aura around them. I found the following on the internet.

Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analytical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

That is 100% me. I am constantly reading and learning everything I can about subjects that interest me. I keep telling myself that its time to put my knowledge in action. I never feel good enough and feel there is always more to learn.

Seeing green would make a lot of sense with my being a reiki practitioner. Reiki is my life. There is not a day that goes by that I am not employing reiki in some aspect.

Red could possibly symbolize kundalini "fire". The reiki I am most comfortable with is kundalini reiki. I suits me. Kundalini reiki rises from the root chakra and out the top of the head/crown chakra. Usui reiki, which is the most commonly practiced reiki, flows in through the crown chakra down through the third eye, throat and heart chakras and out through the palms of the hands. When I use kundalini reiki, most people say they feel energy being pulled up through their body. Makes sense to me.

As to you holding a cup of tea. I have a bad habit of putting my own spin on things. I saw you sitting with both hands wrapped around what appeared to be a china cup looking serenely out the window. Perhaps I simply assumed there was tea in the cup. I get the feeling that you don't save your good stuff for special occasions, but like to use your fancy dishware to please yourself. You are special after all.

It's very nice getting to know you, Sharon. :)

When I put my hands in front of my white plastered wall, I see a deep gold aura around them. I found the following on the internet.

Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analytical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

That is 100% me. I am constantly reading and learning everything I can about subjects that interest me. I keep telling myself that its time to put my knowledge in action. I never feel good enough and feel there is always more to learn.

Seeing green would make a lot of sense with my being a reiki practitioner. Reiki is my life. There is not a day that goes by that I am not employing reiki in some aspect.

Red could possibly symbolize kundalini "fire". The reiki I am most comfortable with is kundalini reiki. I suits me. Kundalini reiki rises from the root chakra and out the top of the head/crown chakra. Usui reiki, which is the most commonly practiced reiki, flows in through the crown chakra down through the third eye, throat and heart chakras and out through the palms of the hands. When I use kundalini reiki, most people say they feel energy being pulled up through their body. Makes sense to me.

As to you holding a cup of tea. I have a bad habit of putting my own spin on things. I saw you sitting with both hands wrapped around what appeared to be a china cup looking serenely out the window. Perhaps I simply assumed there was tea in the cup. I get the feeling that you don't save your good stuff for special occasions, but like to use your fancy dishware to please yourself. You are special after all.

It's very nice getting to know you, Sharon. :)

I am glad you confirmed the aura color gold. I am still in the phase of thinking I'm making this all up. I also looked up the colors and I found something that said that gold could mean you are spiritual, on a spiritual journey. I'm glad you found a definition that fit!

You are so right about the tea cup. My mother was one to save things for special occasions--plastic on the lampshades kinda gal--and I am not like that. I do have my "good" dishes, but I am much less likely to think of things as "for good" or "just for company" and just use and enjoy what I have.

I have tried a couple of times to get something for you, but so far nothing comes up. I'll keep trying. It is fun getting to know you too!

I am glad you confirmed the aura color gold. I am still in the phase of thinking I'm making this all up. I also looked up the colors and I found something that said that gold could mean you are spiritual, on a spiritual journey. I'm glad you found a definition that fit!

I most assuredly consider myself to be on a spiritual journey. One of my favorite books that I read over and over is Reiki for Spiritual Healing by Brett Bevell.

The two hardest things for me when I first tried my hand at mediumship was to trust my first impressions and to not put my own interpretation on what I see or sense. Learning to trust that you are not a wacko is a hard one too! No one wants to be wrong. You will get to a point that you know what you are seeing is real even if the person you are reading for cannot or does not confirm.

I pick up on different things about people. I sometimes see or feel whatever spirits happen to be with them at the time. I sometimes feel the aches and pains of whatever the deceased suffered from. I also at times pick up on what happens to be the focus of a person's life at the time. For example, I once saw emeralds surrounding a woman. When I mentioned it to her, she told me that she and her fiance had just picked out an emerald for her engagement ring. I've also picked up on emotional issues that are going on in a person's life. I credit reiki for allowing me to sense emotional issues. I once picked up on a person's favorite memory of her and her sister.

Of course there are people that I cannot read at all. I was once asked to read a person who I couldn't pick up one little thing about. Later someone else told me they couldn't read the person either and could feel the person shielding against them. That made me feel a little better.

At times I have felt a deceased person's emotional pain. That can be very unsettling. When it starts to happen to me, I sometimes have to push the person away as the emotion is too strong and I worry about becoming possessed by the person and loosing control of myself. Mediumship can be a bit frightening at times. I always made sure I white light myself for protection and state out loud that only those with good intent come through during a reading.

Once you have a few good hits, your confidence grows and things get easier. The hardest thing is to not let doubt creep in.

I am reading Echo Bodine's new book "True Ghost Stories". I wonder if you were picking up on a ghost? It sounds like they are in a lot of pain. I thought that spirits were healed when they got to the other side and were generally happy and peaceful.

What I am starting to sense from you is that you are an old soul, that you have been around many lifetimes. I get a male energy, though I know you are female. I feel a large, man's chest. I sense a female loving energy too. Maybe I'm way off or picking up something else. I wonder if you have been a large male in another lifetime or that is your "typical" soul energy. Or maybe it means strength and confidence. I am throwing my impressions out here. As I said, I am very new at this. Are you married? Maybe I'm picking up on your husband and your love for him. I feel you are a good person/ there is goodness about you.

I am reading Echo Bodine's new book "True Ghost Stories". I wonder if you were picking up on a ghost? It sounds like they are in a lot of pain. I thought that spirits were healed when they got to the other side and were generally happy and peaceful.

What I am starting to sense from you is that you are an old soul, that you have been around many lifetimes. I get a male energy, though I know you are female. I feel a large, man's chest. I sense a female loving energy too. Maybe I'm way off or picking up something else. I wonder if you have been a large male in another lifetime or that is your "typical" soul energy. Or maybe it means strength and confidence. I am throwing my impressions out here. As I said, I am very new at this. Are you married? Maybe I'm picking up on your husband and your love for him. I feel you are a good person/ there is goodness about you.

I don't put much stock in things other people say. I have heard too that people are healed on the other side. One of my girl friends doesn't believe that is always true. She says that if you are a b*tch in this life that you are a b*tch in your spirit life. :D I tend to think that in order to reincarnate that we need to do some healing first. But, of course, who knows? I take everything I hear or read with a grain of salt. My deceased mother-in-law is always around when I am cooking. She is very critical of me. I am always telling her to go bother her son and leave me alone. :angry:

One thing that bothers me is having a spirit say they are sorry for the things they did in this life. A lot of good it does to be sorry after the fact. It takes a lot for me to forgive.

I know that I have been male as well as female in past lives that I know of, but I don't know about being large male. You may be right about it being my soul energy. I do tend to identify more with male tastes than female. I am most certainly not a girly girl. I am a tomboy at heart and rough around the edges.

I grew up in this life as an abused child. I took on a male persona in order to deal with the emotion I suffered. For many years I thought I was transgender. At one point not long ago, I longed to find the true me. So the male side of me and the female me merged to create even another persona. From there I struggled to become who I was born to be. With the help of my new age group, we did a ritual where I honored and said goodbye to my other two personas and put them a coffin/box and buried them down over the bank in my yard. It was a very emotional big deal but a very necessary one. It feels great to be me these days.

One thing we do in class at times is to dim the lights and have one person sit with a small lit candle in front of them. If you soften your gaze a bit, you can often see a persons past lives. My classmates tell me that I have a million faces and all of them male. They tell me that my faces change very quickly and most are black and very scary. I keep telling them that I was a native witch doctor. :D That is something you might want to try in a dark room in front of a mirror, bathrooms work well.

Yes I am married. Very happily. I love my husband very much. He is a wonderful guy and a good provider and cares deeply for me. You just know stuff like that, ya know? I trust him and feel very secure in our marriage. We have been together in several lifetimes past.

I like to think I am a good person. Not everyone thinks so, though. *sigh* I am not an enabler and I know how to say no. I wasn't always like that. Respect is something I take very seriously. You don't have to like me, but when in my home and in my presence, you are required to treat me with respect. Respect me and I will respect you back.

I try not to judge. People need to be who they need to be in life. So what if they have tattoos and piercing and purple hair? I admire them for having the courage to express themselves as they see fit. I was in a supermarket one day and ran into a lady I knew who had tattoos, piercings, and blue hair. The person I was with made nasty remarks about her after she left. I asked the person if they knew what that lady did for a living. I said that she spends her time taking care of abused and abandoned animals. I dyed my hair purple in honor of her for the next several months. I champion the underdog and stand up for those that society sees as unfit to be among them. That's just who I am. Some don't see me as a nice person because of it, but those people I can do without.

Sorry for the rambling. I am very passionate about certain things. Perhaps that is the maleness you sense.

I don't put much stock in things other people say. I have heard too that people are healed on the other side. One of my girl friends doesn't believe that is always true. She says that if you are a b*tch in this life that you are a b*tch in your spirit life. :D I tend to think that in order to reincarnate that we need to do some healing first. But, of course, who knows? I take everything I hear or read with a grain of salt. My deceased mother-in-law is always around when I am cooking. She is very critical of me. I am always telling her to go bother her son and leave me alone. :angry:

One thing that bothers me is having a spirit say they are sorry for the things they did in this life. A lot of good it does to be sorry after the fact. It takes a lot for me to forgive.

I know that I have been male as well as female in past lives that I know of, but I don't know about being large male. You may be right about it being my soul energy. I do tend to identify more with male tastes than female. I am most certainly not a girly girl. I am a tomboy at heart and rough around the edges.

I grew up in this life as an abused child. I took on a male persona in order to deal with the emotion I suffered. For many years I thought I was transgender. At one point not long ago, I longed to find the true me. So the male side of me and the female me merged to create even another persona. From there I struggled to become who I was born to be. With the help of my new age group, we did a ritual where I honored and said goodbye to my other two personas and put them a coffin/box and buried them down over the bank in my yard. It was a very emotional big deal but a very necessary one. It feels great to be me these days.

One thing we do in class at times is to dim the lights and have one person sit with a small lit candle in front of them. If you soften your gaze a bit, you can often see a persons past lives. My classmates tell me that I have a million faces and all of them male. They tell me that my faces change very quickly and most are black and very scary. I keep telling them that I was a native witch doctor. :D That is something you might want to try in a dark room in front of a mirror, bathrooms work well.

Yes I am married. Very happily. I love my husband very much. He is a wonderful guy and a good provider and cares deeply for me. You just know stuff like that, ya know? I trust him and feel very secure in our marriage. We have been together in several lifetimes past.

I like to think I am a good person. Not everyone thinks so, though. *sigh* I am not an enabler and I know how to say no. I wasn't always like that. Respect is something I take very seriously. You don't have to like me, but when in my home and in my presence, you are required to treat me with respect. Respect me and I will respect you back.

I try not to judge. People need to be who they need to be in life. So what if they have tattoos and piercing and purple hair? I admire them for having the courage to express themselves as they see fit. I was in a supermarket one day and ran into a lady I knew who had tattoos, piercings, and blue hair. The person I was with made nasty remarks about her after she left. I asked the person if they knew what that lady did for a living. I said that she spends her time taking care of abused and abandoned animals. I dyed my hair purple in honor of her for the next several months. I champion the underdog and stand up for those that society sees as unfit to be among them. That's just who I am. Some don't see me as a nice person because of it, but those people I can do without.

Sorry for the rambling. I am very passionate about certain things. Perhaps that is the maleness you sense.

I think you are the most interesting person I have met! I live in rural Iowa and, well, let's say we don't see a lot of blue hair around here. I think I am probably in the minority as far as being a new ager. I was a Christian for a long time, but that is a long, unpleasant story. Suffice to say I couldn't tolerate people looking down on others either. I think that is awesome you do something about it!

Sorry to hear your MIL keeps hanging around. :blink:

Thanks for the info on how to see past lives. I will give that a try. I am very interested in my former lives and would love to get a past life regression. Are you familiar with Michael Newton's books? That's where I have gotten most of my information about the afterlife and life between lives. I agree with you that we have to be very careful in accepting what we read. Seems everyone has a little different take on things.

I would so love to have a "new age" group to go to. I have often thought of starting a group of some kind myself and perhaps that is what I will do. I enjoy self-development and would like to "teach" something to help others on their journey. I am always on the lookout for a good book that we can go through together or that I can teach from. I haven't found it yet.

Please, there is no need to apologize for sharing! I am so glad to get to know you. Interesting you say you are passionate about certain things. I believe red is the aura color for passion. Maybe I was sensing your passion when I saw some red around you.

Oh, when I sensed you are a good person, I didn't mean it that I sensed you are always nice. I sensed you have a good/caring heart. After reading what you wrote about the girl with the blue hair, that confirms it for me! You care about everyone, not just the "in" group.

I'm kinda jumping around here, but wanted to share with you. How long have you had your abilities?

How long have you had your abilities?

A lady I met while dog walking introduced me to reiki. I have been a reiki practitioner for four years now. I credit reiki for opening the doors to my psychic abilities in that reiki has cleansed me of a lot of physical and emotional garbage I had been carrying around for years.

About two years ago the same friend I knew from dog walking opened a metaphysical store. Through her I met a wonderful psychic woman who started teaching classes in the area. A group of us have been meeting weekly for about a year and a half now. We learn about all sorts of things like different types of divination such as pendulums, dowsing rods, runes, and tarot (one of my favorites). We do spirit circles about once a month where we either put one person in the center of the circle and read for them or we simply ask whatever spirits that want to come through to do so. That can be a mess if there are a lot of people present.

One thing we do in class that I really like is that everyone puts a small object in a bag without anyone else knowing what they put in. We pass the objects around and write down who it belongs to. I am very good at that game! We will also each bring an object from a deceased person and everyone gets an opportunity to touch it and write down what we perceive about the person that owned it. I like having to write things down as it is much harder than reading for a person where you get feedback along the way.

We use cards with colored squares and circles and triangles on them and try to send and receive the object and color telepathically. I seriously fail at that one. :(

Everyone has so-called psychic abilities. It's all about picking up on the other person's energy. At least that's how I see it. It's wonderful to have a group of people to meet with and share experiences and to have an opportunity to practice practice and develop your skills with. I so do hope you get the chance to start that group.

I've got to scoot now. I need to pick up my hubby from the airport. He was been in Bakersfield California on a job for the past two weeks. We live in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Everyone has so-called psychic abilities. It's all about picking up on the other person's energy. At least that's how I see it. It's wonderful to have a group of people to meet with and share experiences and to have an opportunity to practice practice and develop your skills with. I so do hope you get the chance to start that group.

I'm kinda a scaredy cat about starting a psychic group. Maybe I'll call it a New Age group or something like that. Have to think about that. I'm reading SoulVisioning too, and that might be a cool book to start a group around. I have to read more of it to find out. Soul Visioning...hmm.

LOL, I was going to try to sense where you live, but then thought you might not want that known. I'm glad to know where you are. Are you in a big city or rural setting? I've heard that Penn has some beautiful countrysides. I'm partial to the country, but miss all the city has to offer.

Nice talking with you! :)

I'm kinda a scaredy cat about starting a psychic group. Maybe I'll call it a New Age group or something like that. Have to think about that. I'm reading SoulVisioning too, and that might be a cool book to start a group around. I have to read more of it to find out. Soul Visioning...hmm.

LOL, I was going to try to sense where you live, but then thought you might not want that known. I'm glad to know where you are. Are you in a big city or rural setting? I've heard that Penn has some beautiful countrysides. I'm partial to the country, but miss all the city has to offer.

Nice talking with you! :)

We call our group The Explorer's Club. I can't personally recommend a book to start with for a group to work their way through, but I can asked our teacher what she might recommend.

I grew up in a small country town in the middle of nowhere. It was a very nice quiet place to grow up. My sister and I spent many a summer hiking in the local state game lands. No one was worried about us coming to any harm back then.

I now live in a rural setting on the outskirts of a small city not far from where I grew up. There used to be a lot of coal mines and steal mills around but now it is pretty much a welfare town. The hubby and I stayed around as the particular area we are in is a nice place for the kids to grow up and go to school with a low crime rate. The hubby will retire soon and we hope to move towards Philadelphia where he grew up. He misses being able to go to the shore. A lot more culture down that way but a lot more expensive housing costs too!

Village Witch,

I would really appreciate that if you would be willing to ask about a book (or video) that we might start with. Thanks! :)

I would love to live by the water! I grew up in California and my favorite activity was going to the beach. Your retirement plans sound really nice. There is a large, man-made lake not far from where I live, but it's pretty pricey to live there. And my hubby would hate living there. He is a farm boy born and raised. I think he will be farming until he can't do anything anymore!