Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Tarot Readings

have you had a tarot reading? (whether it be by phone, sms, email, online, face-to-face etc..)??  

110 members have voted

1. 1. have you had a tarot reading? (whether it be by phone, sms, email, online, face-to-face etc..)??

• Yes, but only once
    • Yes, I have Tarot Readings but only every now and then
    • Yes, I frequently have Tarot Readings performed for me
    • No, but I would like to have one done
    • No, they don't interest me at all

Take part in this poll which is gauging how often people like to have Tarot Readings performed on them? Are you a Tarot Reading virgin? Or are Tarot Readings part of your daily life?!

To participate, register a nickname and when you are logged in, return to this message and simply click the little circle next to your answer at the top of this post. Choose wisely, as you can only vote once!

Take part in this poll which is gauging how often people like to have Tarot Readings performed on them? Are you a Tarot Reading virgin? Or are Tarot Readings part of your daily life?!

To participate, register a nickname and when you are logged in, return to this message and simply click the little circle next to your answer at the top of this post. Choose wisely, as you can only vote once!

I have the ability to read the cards. I've never read any of the books and it's very interesting on what I've witnessed. I do not own a set of cards, but I borrow whomevers so that they can reference me and it's a trip. I'm always right on the mark.

Ive had Literally Hundreds of readings In my life ( and I dabble myself I am not a reader I more use them as a Psychic Mediational Tool ) but of all the readings I've had with many MANY different readers only one has ever been spot on with everything said - and they were a extremely naturally gifted Psychic so wether that had something to do with It I dont know ...But It all happened.

Sadly It was a man I usto date and we no longer talk so there will be no more readings from him to me :lol:

But If anyone knows someone with a high accuracy rate please let me know

Blessed Be

Di

i give as well as receive also.

Last tarot reading was quite unusual, coz I was spewing and she was checking the cards and verifying all I just 'knew' that lay ahead. She looked up and said, "You do know that you are psychic, don't you?" That one simple sentence changed my life and later in the day learnt I'd been born with a caul. Find it a very confusing life tho. It's like I just don't seem to 'fit' in many places and people's emotions bombard and affect me.

I've had some readings--all by phone psychics except for one reading which was done in person. The one reading that was done in person was a two hour reading and the psychic had a hard time seeing much--she struggled and complained of a horrible headache during and after the reading. She was the only psychic that had said of future events to come that actually did happen to me--it was small minor things--nothin' much--she just couldn't read me very well.

The other psychics were good but what they fortold that would happen to me ended up coming true to the people that I knew of. So, it was like they saw through me to the people I knew and told of their fortune, instead.

What does it mean to have a white light around you? She said I was surrounded by white light but it wasn't very big.

Are you a Tarot Reading virgin?

Tarot virgin... OMG! I'm a 43 yr old virgin! Yes I would Like to be done ...

Please it really is my first time ... so go easy ... k...

I honestly have never even seen Tarot cards nor do I know anything about them other than they are used as a psychic medium?

But would like a reading...

I am somewhat new to accepting psychic interpretations in general.

ez

BB , white light, she said it was dimming? this tells me that you might be a little uncertain about things , it tells me that at times in your life their have been struggles , you have many insights to many things yet your sometimes fill anxiety because you go against your better self, you should not do this as this inner self is very strong and will always guide you away from trouble, we all have dark feelings as well as fears this is only human, but often times we fill with the physical instead of our inner being , its time to lishen more to tha inner self . I wish you all the luck and as you allow your light to shine through it will become brighter , may you be blessed in your path as you walk , long life MP Fantumofthewinds

Take part in this poll which is guaging how often people like to have Tarot Readings performed on them? Are you a Tarot Reading virgin? Or are Tarot Readings part of your daily life?!

I am not a virgin. :lol: I like that, I guess I would have to say I am the opposit. I am a tarot slut :P I read for myself everyday, do a daily card and seem to be the 'family' tarot reader as well. I seem to not be abel to say no when it comes to tarot readings. As I sit here with the Fey Tarot open on my desk at the mo, cause I haven't used it in a long time....

Peace and Love

I've never actually had a real tarot card reading done for me before. How does it work and what makes the cards become accurate?

Like several others who've answered, I am more often the reader than the "readee" (if such a word exists ;) ). I began using Tarot about 35 years ago (yoiks!!) but these days I don't use them for all readings; after all, the cards are just a tool -- but sometimes I prefer them to simply reading without any external aids. It seems to depend on how I'm led at the time... There have been cases when I've started off by reading the cards then I pick up a "clearer" reading of the person or situation and can basically move away from their surface imagery and just proceed from there. I would guess I'm not the only one who does this...

Like several others who've answered, I am more often the reader than the "readee" (if such a word exists ;) ). I began using Tarot about 35 years ago (yoiks!!) but these days I don't use them for all readings; after all, the cards are just a tool -- but sometimes I prefer them to simply reading without any external aids. It seems to depend on how I'm led at the time... There have been cases when I've started off by reading the cards then I pick up a "clearer" reading of the person or situation and can basically move away from their surface imagery and just proceed from there. I would guess I'm not the only one who does this...

One of my life goals is to be this confident and be able to read without using the cards. I have a friend from England and she doesn't need the cards any more. She gives me more accurate readings now without them, then she was with them.

35 years ago Lenky? You know that was even before I was born ;) :P :wub:

A friend gave me an old set of tarot cards, they were fairly worn. I did a few readings for friends, they told me I was accurate. I used to Get them to shuffle then lay out cards a certain way telling them what's happened in the past, what's happening at the time and about the future. I don't think I ever did a reading for myself, might've believed it was bad luck. I carried them constantly, I can't find them now, my mum must have thrown them out (she's a neat freak)

I've had a tarot reading done for once at tafe, she was practicing I didn't get anything from that at all. Meeting a man on a bus and a dispute between my mum and others over money after the death of a woman. Neither of which happened.

Gosh I am 44 and a Tarot Virgin.

I do own a set of tarot cards the rider waite and they are really lovely I also own a marsell deck too which are also lovely, Have tried to teach myself by using an online course on the web but don't understand lol.

Terri

Gosh I am 44 and a Tarot Virgin.

I do own a set of tarot cards the rider waite and they are really lovely I also own a marsell deck too which are also lovely, Have tried to teach myself by using an online course on the web but don't understand lol.

Terri

Terri why don't you join our Tarot course?

The Rider-Waite is one of the decks we will be using... just go an get yourself a Tarot of the New Visions and then come join us. xxx :wub:

Terri why don't you join our Tarot course?

The Rider-Waite is one of the decks we will be using... just go an get yourself a Tarot of the New Visions and then come join us. xxx :wub:

I would like to learn Tarot too. Where is the Course?