Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Victoria

A little message From Someone near & Far

It's funny how we can pick up information or get messages in the daily routine of life.

Yesterday, as I was washing up I was thinking about Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle and how if we can measure accurately the momentum of a particle we can't know its position with the same accuracy; and if can locate it precisely then we cannot measure its momentum accurately.

Ditto for energy and time.

A male voice interrupted my thoughts with these statements:

"It's EVERYWHERE and SOMEWHERE all at the same time; it's NOW and ALWAYS." :angel:

space-time-at-planck-length-vibrating-at-speed-of-light-due-to-heisenberg-uncertainty-principle-jason-padgettcopy.jpg

© Space Time at Planck Length Vibrating at Speed of Light due to Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle Drawing - Jason Padgett

Interesting Victoria,

Is this a little like the "chaos theory" describing that the systems...... where the theory originates (a meteorologist, named Edward Lorenz in 1960) are apparently disordered, however chaos theory is really about finding 'underlying order through apparently random data.'

As Edward Lorenz was working on the problem of weather prediction. His computer was set up, with twelve equations to model the weather predictions.

Order & Chaos need each other to exist.

Your thoughts...?

Neleh :)

Interesting Victoria,

Is this a little like the "chaos theory" describing that the systems...... where the theory originates (a meteorologist, named Edward Lorenz in 1960) are apparently disordered, however chaos theory is really about finding 'underlying order through apparently random data.'

As Edward Lorenz was working on the problem of weather prediction. His computer was set up, with twelve equations to model the weather predictions.

Order & Chaos need each other to exist.

Your thoughts...?

Neleh :)

I've never been a believer in the necessity of opposites!

But I can appreciate your point Neleh, and I do understand how what appears to be formless and disordered can harbour exquisite harmony.

My interpretation of the ideas was that we think the Universe is turbulent and chaotic but it is really static. :unsure:

Thank you for your response. :)

Guest Angel C

Oh I was just watching on TV last night, a documentary about the nature of time.

Yes they said it was static (I think they said like snapshots), and our minds make it seem different, or something like that. I was falling asleep, and then fell asleep, but I will watch it again, when my brain is in gear.

Hmm, have any of you ever heard of the Fibonacci code? (sorry if I misspelt it) According to the code, if you can decode it, you can predict any event in the past, present, or future. It also goes along with the theory that we are bonded to certain people in a way to where it changes their lives and the connections may get strained or tangled, but never broken. Oddly enough, they just made a TV show about all this called Touch. But, I digress. It is really interesting to think about that sort of thing though, maybe I'll look into it one day...

Hmm, have any of you ever heard of the Fibonacci code? (sorry if I misspelt it) According to the code, if you can decode it, you can predict any event in the past, present, or future. It also goes along with the theory that we are bonded to certain people in a way to where it changes their lives and the connections may get strained or tangled, but never broken. Oddly enough, they just made a TV show about all this called Touch. But, I digress. It is really interesting to think about that sort of thing though, maybe I'll look into it one day...

yes, I have and strangely enough I was researching it the day before I got the message! ;)

well, I wouldn't recommend for the average person to try decoding the code, it's made brilliant scholars go mad before, supposedly including the guy who discovered it...

By "Fibonacci Code", do you mean the Fibonacci Sequence or Fibonacci numbers?

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233,,, etc

This was well known in ancient mathematics, was presented into European math by "Fibonacci" and is the basis for the "Golden Section" and "Golden Spiral" - examples of which abound in nature, seen in things from nautilus shells to the arms of spiral galaxies.

People went insane dealing with this sequence? My father taught me about this in our log cabin. Or do you mean something else?

- Sascha

sascha, that's completely different, the code is supposedly an extraordinarily advanced mathematical equation that can predict the past, present, and future.

Speaking of predicting the future, the other day I was talking to someone about how GO is derived form the yin and yan from I Ching.

Now I'm thinking if we can represent what is going on in the world on a board, and use certain rules (ie. maybe the rules from game of life) and use a computer to simulate it.

Could it possibly tell the future

Speaking of predicting the future, the other day I was talking to someone about how GO is derived form the yin and yan from I Ching.

Now I'm thinking if we can represent what is going on in the world on a board, and use certain rules (ie. maybe the rules from game of life) and use a computer to simulate it.

Maybe it could! What do you think? It's an interesting idea. :)

Maybe it could! What do you think? It's an interesting idea. :)

I really think it could :D

No idea on how to even start trying such a thing, but I think it could, haha.

Maybe that's what my purpose is

But!!!!!! Do we really want to know the future??

Or do we only want to know the best bits......kinda like the time I felt every Xmas present under the tree when I was 15yrs and guessed each one....making for the most disappointing Christmas morning indeed!

Neleh

:)

Normally, I would agree with neleh, but due to the state of the world, that's the very least of the worries we should have when looking into the future. Our governments are finding more ways to silence people (Japan recently developed a device that can make a person stop speaking from as far away as 100 feet) Normally, I would not agree with the conspiracy bandwagon, but one would be ignorant to not see how every piece is aligning to start a new evil to replace war. That, my friends, is oppression. From all I have heard and seen, that seems to be humanity's next step, or, it could delay for another 100 years, take your pick. Before you reply to this, read the copper report, you'll know what I'm talking about when you find it.

Again, this is all my theory from the way the world's going now, if it shifts, then none of what I said above is relevant, we shall wait and see, I suppose... Sorry if it sounds like some sort of conspiracy theory, that's not what I'm getting at here.

,,,(Japan recently developed a device that can make a person stop speaking from as far away as 100 feet) Normally, I would not agree with the conspiracy bandwagon, but one would be ignorant to not see how every piece is aligning to start a new evil to replace war. That, my friends, is oppression. From all I have heard and seen, that seems to be humanity's next step,,,

A "conspiracy" is just something planned and done by more than one person. Like a vacation, or a zillion other things. When a product that silences people is produced, for example, certainly more than one guy ordered, designed, and financed it, and many more were no doubt involved in its production.

It seems obvious that humanity (or, the ones who engineer it these days) will keep moving forward from when they went against nature with deliberate agriculture and "civilization" towards total (artificial) control of life. That, achieved, will most likely spawn its opposite. Total biological and psychological control of humanity will probably be achieved within a few hundred years (it seems pretty far along today, actually). Such "people" would no doubt harbor some distant dream/memory of natural functionality or "freedom" and begin moving towards that. Doesn't control always result in rebellion? This sort of contrast should produce a state in humanity overall that is aware of what true freedom and true captivity are, a sort of transcendent "wisdom" that is, apparently, lacking today. So after that, there should be a long period of relative peace and well-being.

- Sascha

Let's all not forget that this world's goal is to achieve balance, everyone thinks everything is determined purely by the trends and by the direction of progression, digression, and/or general flow, but all it takes is the will of a single person.

Guest angelina12

I think I read this post around the time it was originally put up....

So, I won't read it all again, but recently I became compelled by the Higgs Boson etc.

What do you reckon? Are you interested in similar physics?

Guest Angel C

Can you imagine a computer/video game that did that? Can you imagine how popular that would be, whether it works or not, would be fun :angel:

Can you imagine a computer/video game that did that? Can you imagine how popular that would be, whether it works or not, would be fun :angel:

I don't know if it'll be popular though. But I went into this topic a little further.

Apparently there are indeed two types of players in GO. The competitive ones are the ones we see, but there is another type of player who simply play to observe the change, who use it to describe I Ching. Which is very cool. Some of the best competitive players said it is extremely beautiful when those guys play