Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Claire012

Today Was My Official Angels Day...

I'm feeling that my life is on fast forward mode lol!! I just can't keep up with myself!

So like I said earlier, yesterday I felt inclined to do an Angel Altar in my bedroom (started a post about this earlier on today at http://forum.psychicguild.com/index.php?showtopic=8152). This morning I went out looking for angels and stuff I would do on this altar, which I havent started yet, but I feel I have to do it...

So this evening (here now it's almost midnight as I write this post) I felt inclined to switch on the radio to hear a message from the angels in a song...I did and Lady In Red started playing.

I believe the message could be one of these two:

1. A dear friend of mine who is also a well known maltese singer used to sing this song and I loved the way he sang it. It brings me nice warm memories of love :D But unfortunately my friend is currently battling prostate Cancer and is about to start having Chemotherapy. This is the second time he is facing prostate cancer and there's a good chance he won't get out of it...Maybe the angels wanted to remind me that there's much more to do, which includes doing all I can to help him or to offer a shoulder to lean on...

2. I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight I've never seen you shine so bright...There's nobody here, it's just you and me...hmm I have already wrote somewhere on the forum this morning that I feel much different than I used to be, and taking a different attitude to life. Maybe the angels wanted to acknowledge that?

Or maybe both?

Hmmm tough choice, but I feel I 'have to get to work' cos there's 'stuff' I have to do...

Any thoughts?

It could be your spirit guide trying to comfort you through hard times, mine has done little things for me too when I've drastically needed healing and whatnot weather it be spiritually, mentally, physically, etc.

That's possible too, though I had been asking the Angels for a message to let me know if I'm on the right path and clarity to what I should do next.

With my friend who is battling cancer for the second time (and this time it doesnt seem good) I've noticed that a couple weeks ago I felt 'guided' to switch on the TV (I rarely watch tv) on a particular station, and there was a program running where there was a woman who had cancer and chemo wasn't responding, and it was the second time cancer struck after 2 years. She heard about a different treatment where they give high doses of Vitamin C and when she started doing that even against her doctor's advice, she got better and cancer was cured after some time. At that time my friend hadn't had the tests for the second time, so he wasn't aware of cancer again.

The second I heard Lady In Red I just thought of my friend and a feeling of overwhelming love and a 'there is another way' attitude, and the more I think of it the more I feel like I should do my utmost to help by sharing what I had seen and doing as much praying for him as possible.

I just contacted him this morning as I believe I should act on my intuition. Since then I havent stopped seeing 444 numbers and 711's and 777 etc, which basically are signs angels usually give me regarding being 'on the right path' and that I am 'surrounded' by the angels etc etc, so I'm taking it as a good move :)

It could be your spirit guide trying to comfort you through hard times, mine has done little things for me too when I've drastically needed healing and whatnot weather it be spiritually, mentally, physically, etc.

Well Claire, it does sound (and feel like to a small extent based on what I've felt from you) that there are quite loving spirits (maybe even an angel) who love and are trying their best to love, guide, and protect you. Unfortunately, in my life, my spirit guide doesn't really appear all that much anymore, so do embrace those moments even when you're simply getting a sign, that way you can always treasure it.

I am trying all my best for him, however I don't feel he can go through the chemotherapy phase...first time around he had an operation which was successful and it was gone...now it's back again and doctors have already told him he still can't make it alive even though he's been given pills and injections to try to avoid chemo

maybe love from his friends will help him through the pain associated with chemotherapy

Thanks Tommy, it's nice to hear that :angel:

You know though that when you were in need you were protected (your story gave me goosebumps feels so nice) so rest assured if there was the need they would rush back to you :) Couple months ago I wasn't very good emotionally, I was actually a wreck, so I do feel that was why I was guided to focus on turning my life around this way :)

Well Claire, it does sound (and feel like to a small extent based on what I've felt from you) that there are quite loving spirits (maybe even an angel) who love and are trying their best to love, guide, and protect you. Unfortunately, in my life, my spirit guide doesn't really appear all that much anymore, so do embrace those moments even when you're simply getting a sign, that way you can always treasure it.

Trust me, I nearly went mad at one point, but someone here really helped me get back on my feet. (Won't mention the person, don't want them to get embarrassed)This forum does wonders for spiritually open people.

I agree Tommy, it does! I feel much better here myself and everyone here is helpful and ready to listen.

I tend to write a lot even on my own experiences...it's the only way I feel helps me let go of what hurts and helps me move on to a better self :)

You surely had a tough experience and you're still young, but I'm sure you've helped a lot of people and will be helping many more in the future ahead :)

Trust me, I nearly went mad at one point, but someone here really helped me get back on my feet. (Won't mention the person, don't want them to get embarrassed)This forum does wonders for spiritually open people.

Yeah, and truth is, you'll never forget about your bad experiences, but instead, simply learn how to live with them. My best friend is still in quite a traumatized state unfortunately, I seem to be the only one who knows her pain (since we went through pretty much the same thing, she's just continuing not to handle it well...) So I've been trying to help her out as much as possible. (Brought that all up since you brought up my past) I've been trying to get her on here in order to help her and give her a place to let out her true emotions to people who really care. I would get her a counselor, but, well, let's just say that they loving putting people in padded rooms who claim to see something that they could never comprehend. I hate psychologists, but I'm digressing here. Just know you can always message me personally if you want :)

Thanks so much Tommy! Yes she really should get here as well, it works wonders being able to talk out troubles.

I also agree about psychologists...I think at times they could just label a person as mad instead of believing that there may be things they're not aware of. I always feel attracted to where there are people's problems listed on problem solving pages for example, not because I love seeing people hurt (Im an empath so it hurts me too), but to evaluate what replies from a particular psychologist they get, and many are the times I don't agree a bit with the psychologist's answer. They're ready to label the person as 'depressed' or 'distressed' or whatever, shower the person with loads of pills to take to deal with depression (I've been there twice), but they don't get it that with just the pills the problem doesn't get solved, and the whole cycle gets to repeat itself once again when reality strikes.

Yeah, and truth is, you'll never forget about your bad experiences, but instead, simply learn how to live with them. My best friend is still in quite a traumatized state unfortunately, I seem to be the only one who knows her pain (since we went through pretty much the same thing, she's just continuing not to handle it well...) So I've been trying to help her out as much as possible. (Brought that all up since you brought up my past) I've been trying to get her on here in order to help her and give her a place to let out her true emotions to people who really care. I would get her a counselor, but, well, let's just say that they loving putting people in padded rooms who claim to see something that they could never comprehend. I hate psychologists, but I'm digressing here. Just know you can always message me personally if you want :)

Could be too, didn't occur to me before, thanks Nigel! Could also signify the spiritual awakening phase I'm going through. I'm new to understanding messages through songs, usually it's numbers :)

do you think that line about shining so bright could be about a persons aura

I'm feeling that my life is on fast forward mode lol!! I just can't keep up with myself!

I believe the message could be one of these two:

1. A dear friend of mine who is also a well known maltese singer used to sing this song and I loved the way he sang it. It brings me nice warm memories of love :D But unfortunately my friend is currently battling prostate Cancer and is about to start having Chemotherapy. This is the second time he is facing prostate cancer and there's a good chance he won't get out of it...Maybe the angels wanted to remind me that there's much more to do, which includes doing all I can to help him or to offer a shoulder to lean on...

2. I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight I've never seen you shine so bright...There's nobody here, it's just you and me...hmm I have already wrote somewhere on the forum this morning that I feel much different than I used to be, and taking a different attitude to life. Maybe the angels wanted to acknowledge that?

Or maybe both?

Hmmm tough choice, but I feel I 'have to get to work' cos there's 'stuff' I have to do...

Any thoughts?

So many people are noticing that life is at full speed! Something's going on!

If I got those messages I would attribute both of them to angel messengers...

This is a busy year for you working on your transformation. :)

I will send guidance, strength and faith to your friend.

So many people are noticing that life is at full speed! Something's going on!

If I got those messages I would attribute both of them to angel messengers...

This is a busy year for you working on your transformation. :)

I will send guidance, strength and faith to your friend.

Thanks so much Victoria :)