Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Claire012

My Near Death Experience in January 2000 + Spirit Guide?

Before I start, note to admin...if this is the wrong area to post about this subject feel free to move it :)

I had never had asthma before, but things changed one fateful day in January 2000. At 11am I was taken to the hospital with an asthma attack. They put me on nebuliser, monitored me for an hour and sent me home...

11pm I got very breathless with an asthma attack, told mum and dad to take me to the hospital... I remember them almost dragging me to the car cos I had no strength to walk. I had wheezing and I couldnt breathe properly. Once I arrived at the hospital they asked me to blow in a small breath measuring blower with as much strength I had...nurse tried this out to show me how and she got over 400, mine was 60...couple seconds later I passed out.

Last thing I remember before passing out is myself on a stretcher or something, about to have a chest xray...I remember the yellowish light coming from a bulb above me turning into a very bright white light, and then nothing. Later family told me they did loads of tests including an ECG and more, all of which I don't have any idea at all.

When I woke up it was as if I woke up from a dream. I spent a whole week in hospital, had about 26 pills to swallow daily including 8 steroid pills daily for about a month, asthma inhalers, antibiotics and more which I don't even recall. I've had blood taken daily to be tested whilst at hospital. It was not a nice experience...

Until...

Years later mum told me a very touching story. See, I had a grandma (dad's mum) whom I have never met as she died when dad was young. Everyone who knew her said I was very much like her, aesthetics and all, and I always wished I could meet her. Unfortunately I didn't...yet. Mum said that dad had told her he had not dreamed about his mum for long years, but the night before this fateful day he had a dream...

Grandma was sitting down, knitting a pink sweater. In the dream she looked directly at dad and told him, "Take care of Claire as she isn't good...she's going to need you!". Dream ended there.

I didn't get to know about this incident before years passed after it happened. I do believe she is one of my spirit guides or much like my guardian angel. I believe if she hadn't 'warned' my dad before it happened, he wouldn't have taken it that serious. At the hospital doctors told mum and dad that if they had arrived there with me about 5 minutes afterwards I would have been already dead most probably, or if alive I would have suffered brain damage.

Finding positive outcome from this negative experience, I feel safe knowing grandma looks over me and takes care of me, and she surely knows about me even though I never got to meet her in person. Another advantage is that since that day I've become very sensitive (even more empathic than before) and have had clairvoyance dreams every now and then since that day.

Everything happens for a reason, so when life gets tough or seems unbearable, think about it, there's a much bigger picture beyond the little we can know and see :)

Wow, that's a touching story, it sounds like your grandma is still watching over you in some way or another. I'm glad you're okay Claire :)

Awwww thanks so much Tommy that was so nice of you!! xxx

Wow, that's a touching story, it sounds like your grandma is still watching over you in some way or another. I'm glad you're okay Claire :)

It's nice to be a proud part of a community that acknowledges each others pain, sorrows and divine blessings.

I'm so glad to be here.

Biggest smile to you all.

Neleh :)

I agree Neleh, this is such a nice community, it feels so nice being here :) xxxx

It's nice to be a proud part of a community that acknowledges each others pain, sorrows and divine blessings.

I'm so glad to be here.

Biggest smile to you all.

Neleh :)

I have had a few death experiencez ... they seem to be spiritual growth nodz

In other wordz I have learned quite a bit from them ... very in depth knowledge ... they seem to show that the spiritual world is watching all the time in great excitement, considering what happenz here...

Also they like to show how thiz matrix is put together and how one major thing...

How every thing iz and is not all at the same time.....

What a conundrum huh......

much love and light to all...