Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Claire012

Touched by an Angel

or Saved by an Angel? You decide :)

Today I was on my way to take little one to school. I was walking with my daughter in a narrow part of the road where cars go by, my daughter was on the inner side and I was on the outer side of course.

At one moment a bigger car like a Qashqai or similar in size did a U-Turn and almost hit me with the side mirror. Not that that could have killed me, but I'm sure I would have ended up with a big bruise on my left arm. It happened so quickly, and I wasn't even aware of what was happening, but I just felt something literally pull my arm to my chest to avoid it.

The car kept driving, probably not even aware, and I kept walking, only to feel in my mind that something really helped me avoid it. I know angels look over me, I can feel them. I ask for their protection on a daily basis, including protection from Archangel Michael and protection from my guardian Angel and spirit guides.

I looked up into the clear blue morning sky. There were cirro-stratus clouds across the sky, and only one cumulus cloud...surprisingly enough it was the shape of a heart! At that moment I felt so peaceful and loved, and I thanked the Angels and Guardian Angel & Spirit Guides for keeping me safe everywhere I go.

Thought I should share...it was such a nice experience!

It sounds like there's a lot protecting you claire, very nice to hear :)

It sounds like there's a lot protecting you claire, very nice to hear :)

Thank you Tommy :) I do feel constantly protected now, and the feeling of peace and love that I feel during healings, when I ask the help of my guides and my guardian angel, it's really overwhelming. It has increased so much in the last couple days, especially since the Indian lady spririt guide has started to appear as part of my spirit guides crowd, most of which I haven't managed to see and meet personally yet.

Guest angelina12

Thank you Tommy :) I do feel constantly protected now, and the feeling of peace and love that I feel during healings, when I ask the help of my guides and my guardian angel, it's really overwhelming. It has increased so much in the last couple days, especially since the Indian lady spririt guide has started to appear as part of my spirit guides crowd, most of which I haven't managed to see and meet personally yet.

like claire, I also have 12 after my name, I just noticed, what does 12 mean when it comes to angels?

I chose 12 I am not sure why. Angelina, well I have named myself here as I am a Jolie fan.

my real name has an An in front of it too also.

like claire, I also have 12 after my name, I just noticed, what does 12 mean when it comes to angels?

I chose 12 I am not sure why. Angelina, well I have named myself here as I am a Jolie fan.

my real name has an An in front of it too also.

Unbelievable! Pretty amazing I never thought about this!!

I was going for the number 12, but since most of the websites I tried to join throughout my life had the username Claire12 taken, I started using Claire012...so I was also after 12 :)

According to the site I follow the number messages from, this is the meaning of the number 12...

Angel Number 12 is a message from your angels not to be hindered by old habits that need to be changed. It tells you to look to new experiences with optimism as they will bring about favourable and positive effects and opportunities. This helps with achieving goals and aspirations, and allows for the ‘old’ to be replaced with the ‘new’.

When the Angel Number 12 appears your angels may be telling you to look to different ways to enhance your home, garden and surrounds. This includes matters within the house and family arena. The angels encourage you to surround yourself with love and gaiety.

The repeating Angel Number 12 is a message from your angels to ensure that what you put out to the Universe is of a positive nature. You are asked to stay on a positive path and to use your natural skills, talents and abilities to their utmost for the benefit of yourself and others.

If only I took notice of this before!! Old habits...I find myself dragged into the past at times, apart from the fact that I'm always reluctant to try new stuff, going what if and what that bla bla bla haha!!

How about you Angelina? Does its meaning resonate somehow with you?

Guest angelina12

Yes, Claire it sounds a little familiar and fits the reading you did for me recently, as you recall! :)