Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dot

New Reading Request Guidelines

Guest Dot

If you have posted a reading request before you have reached the new minimum post limit (see below), you may have been directed to this page.

As of 22/05/12, you are now required, as a new member, to post 15 quality posts before we can reply to a post requesting a reading from you. This applies whether you have posted in the Reading Requests forum or in the Reading Offers forum. We can still offer general guidance in the Psychic & Spiritual Guidance section, but NOT readings.

Offering an introduction is optional, but if you write a nice introduction explaining who you are and why you're here, that could be considered a quality post. If you're going to stick around for awhile, you might as well start somewhere. If the definition of 'quality post' is iffy, let me know and I can produce some guidelines. Think about what you would consider a quality post on a forum. Is "I agree." a quality post, or is an "I agree with this because... [insert anecdote/information/thoughts here]" a quality post?

Please see this announcement for more information: http://forum.psychicguild.com/index.php?showtopic=8295&pid=72707&st=0entry72707

Remember, the dolphins would like to see you stick around!

a_2-dolphins-766809.jpg