Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Chiilendrina

Tarot reading on Your Week Ahead

Now this is gonna be a different kind of reading offer as I'd like to give readings to people on what may happen in the week ahead but the catch is that I won't be able to tell you what I get until the next day.

I am trying to test for true precognition of my tarot cards. I have done yearly spreads and it has proven to be incredibly accurate for myself and some others. However I have wondered if its possible that the cards have influenced the sitter, subconsciously, to make the cards true. So I'd like to do a reading for some people but the catch is I won't tell you until the next day what the card said and you would have to give me some feedback as to whether anything in that card held true.

Now to make this somewhat worthwhile for y'all I'd be willing to do a batch of up to 4 people at a time. After, say 4 days, I'll tell you what the next three days will be like regardless if the cards have been accurate or not up to that point. I'll start doing some readings 24 hrs form now (as in setting out a weeks worth of cards) to give people an opportunity to take part in this lil experiment. But you won't get info on what occurs until approximately 48 hrs from now. In addition, it would be helpful to know where you live (as our times I expect will be very different) and what is currently your date and time.

So who's up for it? :dance:

I will be up for it..

But I feel cheeky, Since you gave me a awesome spread already. If you want to give the reading to someone else, I wouldn't be offended.

But I would find that interesting To see if it is subconscious.

Update: British Time.

Lol well, if there are others willing to do it then they might take priority but if no one else is up for it then you're up :D

Guest angelina12

Ok! Try me! Date: 8 June, time 1.18am location: Auckland, New Zealand! thanks :)

Aprilamise, sure you'll be my last one. I need to know your location & the local time of your posting however so that I can get the timing right for the readings. :)

Aprilamise, sure you'll be my last one. I need to know your location & the local time of your posting however so that I can get the timing right for the readings. :)

thank you for picking me.

portland, OR. 1:45pm

Okay, So i totally thought that while i was on vacation that I'd be able to find time to give ya'll some information but lo-n-behold that was sooo not the case. I just got back yesterday and I've been trying my best to catch up. So it's not exactly how I wanted this structured but I did pull out cards for you, Angelina, Nigel, and Horne, when i said i would. After which of course was finding the time to write everything out. But hopefully this still works out for my experiment as you don't know the first set of cards but you will (when I finish typing tomorrow). And April, I'm sorry I did not pull out any cards for you yet. I will pull out cards for you tomorrow and you will get the full week (not just till this coming friday). So you might have to stick this out with me a little longer if you don't mind.

So for now, I have Angelina's and Nigel's readings more or less ready, Horne I'll type what I have for you tomorrow. Hope ya'll remember what had happened since Friday June, 8th!

Angelina’s Reading for the week starting Friday June 8th, 2012

June, 8th Friday, King of Pentacles – Reversed

This card represents you or someone you know. Someone of power, a boss, a supervisor, etc, could be manipulative with money and power. This can also represent someone who is fronting a superior attitude to compensate for something. You or someone you know may be feeling possessive or jealous if they feel undervalued. On the outside you may feel poor, inwardly you may be feeling some content and well being as you could be feeling more like yourself. Be mindful that your actions/words may be perceived as crass, vulgar and insensitive. Finance wise money seems to slip through your fingers. You may be having issues managing your money. You may be overindulging yourself with food.

June, 9th Saturday, 2 of Swords – Reversed

A day of breaking the peace and taking action. Loyalties may be divided and can result in lies and duplicity which may disturb your inner peace. You may be resisting the balance of power and trying to knock them down. You may be grappling with the ideas/honor of breaking laws and troublemaking. The difficulty (although possible if you deem it worthy) will be in containing two opposites within the same space. Be mindful of false friends in this equation. Deeper truths will soon be revealed.

June, 10th Sunday, 5 of Swords

Battles are resolved. You could be the person standing victorious gaining something from the misfortune of others or the one walking away feeling beaten and dejected. Things could seem righteous and ethical but lacks heart and sympathy. Communication breakdowns abound, thinking is fragmented leaving you feeling fragmented and scattered. Division my create divisiveness or negative thinking. This is a no win situation, winning a battle but losing a war or ending up without friends or support. All choices, from smugness to humiliation, seem counterproductive as nothing gets done. Could signify an abusive situation.

June, 11th Monday, 3 of Wands

Decisions have been made and plans are put in motion. This card demonstrates a virile force, confidence and boldness to launch enterprises by bringing three things or people together. From a position of authority you could command, supervise, and direct activities. This could be in trade or overseas business and foreign negotiations. Your plans may require travel and handling your business from afar. Foresight in determining future needs could be important.

Nigel’s reading for the Week starting Friday June 8th, 2012

June, 8th Friday, The Empress

This card refers to the creative life force. This card is about nurturing growth and development of all things, integrating unlikely things together into a harmonious whole. She embodies love and forces of attraction, with an emphasis on socializing and relating to others. On this day you may experience sensual pleasures, luxuriating in feminity or drawing someone to you. This card suggests influences from your mom as well as your own issues around nurturing others. You might produce/birth something like a creative idea or a new product. This card can suggest a union (usually marriage, but can suggests ideas or people). You may be working in natural surroundings and trying to beautify environment and yourself. You may be concerned with your own appearance. There may be concerns for the environment (recycling, cleaning/maintaining) or with your community’s culture. This card may represent a woman in your life but more than likely the internalized feminine self/ability to nurture and care.

June, 9th Saturday, Strength

Fortitude will help you curb your fears and moderate your daringness to face dangers in a reasonable way. This card suggests handling your emotions and befriending your instincts while facing your fears and anxieties. You may develop self-confidence by discovering the power within. Respect and accept your own inner nature, it will give you confidence, courage, patience, and perseverance that you may need to solve a problem. Survival instincts kick in, use your intellect to direct your urges or use that rage and anger to ‘finally do something about it.’ By joining passionate commitment with gentle, loving guidance you can cope with crisis calmly and confidently and soothe the ‘savage beast.’ This can indicate love of/involvement with animals, especially felines. Sexual energy can be a vehicle for creative transformation.

June, 10th Sunday, 8 of Pentacles – Reversed

You’ve grown weary of all the work you’re doing or feel stuck in a dead end job (or are jobless). There could be a strike or scarcity of jobs. You may not be trained for the work you want. The tedious work leads to shoddy craftsmanship and accidents. This card indicates a type of vanity where you desire money but lack of ambition to earn it, which then leads to meaningless jobs. Income is short term and short lived. If there is 'commissioned' work it might not get done or could encounter some problems. Bills weight heavily on you and you may have to run up your credit card. As to your inner work you may be having some form of therapy where you examine and work through old habits or writing in a journal. You may be keeping a tally of praise, slights, or clever actions you wish to partake in.

June, 11th Monday, The Tower – Reversed

Narrowly averting disaster you may gain some freedom from constraints or difficulties may cease. You could be getting out before things get really bad. Things may be falling apart but as it has been going on for a whil, a part of you ‘expects’ it and so it doesn’t surprise you. You accept things are not right and may be unwilling to do anything about it. You put up a façade that all is okay with you when it really isn’t. You think it can’t get worse and so you may not be paying attention to warning signs. You may receive a divine kick in the tuckus to shake you out of your complacency. Healthwise this card indicates operations, surgery, chemo, accidents cuts and burns. There could be eruptions like acne, rashes, boils or nausea and vomiting. All of which are signs of detoxification. This card can indicate impotence. This card is more about confusion and discomfort that any real emergency.

I'll give you the rest tomorrow. Feel free to leave any detailed feedback (even if you have to post it in a pm)! Thanks, especially for your patience!

Guest angelina12

Thanks, I think some of this fits. I'll post some detailed feedback very soon. (Like later tonight my time, or tomorrow morning.)

Guest angelina12

Angelina’s Reading for the week starting Friday June 8th, 2012

June, 8th Friday, King of Pentacles – Reversed

This card represents you or someone you know. Someone of power, a boss, a supervisor, etc, could be manipulative with money and power. This can also represent someone who is fronting a superior attitude to compensate for something. You or someone you know may be feeling possessive or jealous if they feel undervalued. On the outside you may feel poor, inwardly you may be feeling some content and well being as you could be feeling more like yourself. Be mindful that your actions/words may be perceived as crass, vulgar and insensitive. Finance wise money seems to slip through your fingers. You may be having issues managing your money. You may be overindulging yourself with food.

On Thursday, a female friend was pushing me to sign her New Zealand passport application as an ID reference, adamant that if I verified her under married name, the Korean authorities would not know she was the same person as under her non-married name. And she could fool the Korean authorities, by pretending she was not a New Zealand citizen. You are not allowed dual citizenship in Korea. So, I had to have an argument telling her, in the end yes, I can verify you under either your married or non-married name, however, you are naive to think that the Korean govt can't check with the NZ govt to know both your names. I agreed to sign anyway, with that proviso. A power struggle perhaps, that hung around into Friday. By Friday, she rang me to go to her house to sign the passport application.

She had made pancakes, which I ate. Then there was a horrid argument with her and her husband about him being late with the KFC - she called him 30 times, yes she was feeling undervalued - there are problems between her and him that run a lot deeper than being late with dinner, I felt uncomfortable watching the fight. He came 5 hours late. I ate the KFC. I overate, YES.

June, 9th Saturday, 2 of Swords – Reversed

A day of breaking the peace and taking action. Loyalties may be divided and can result in lies and duplicity which may disturb your inner peace. You may be resisting the balance of power and trying to knock them down. You may be grappling with the ideas/honor of breaking laws and troublemaking. The difficulty (although possible if you deem it worthy) will be in containing two opposites within the same space. Be mindful of false friends in this equation. Deeper truths will soon be revealed.

I went home. I got called again to go back to her place, after going out on the town. The couple were probably fighting again. Yes for sure, there was truths definitely by Sunday. Her husband took me home - and told me I need to push a man I know for commitment by getting pregnant to the man I have in Sweden, because it worked for her and him! OOh, no thanks!!! "I didn't want to be with her, but I wanted to be with my child." Yes, he's certainly telling me they're unhappy.

June, 10th Sunday, 5 of Swords

Battles are resolved. You could be the person standing victorious gaining something from the misfortune of others or the one walking away feeling beaten and dejected. Things could seem righteous and ethical but lacks heart and sympathy. Communication breakdowns abound, thinking is fragmented leaving you feeling fragmented and scattered. Division my create divisiveness or negative thinking. This is a no win situation, winning a battle but losing a war or ending up without friends or support. All choices, from smugness to humiliation, seem counterproductive as nothing gets done. Could signify an abusive situation.

***Yes, by Sunday with me being able to go home, but hearing that conversation, yes sure victory is mine, by going home, I am not near their fights...but it's no win for them, when I hear his deeper thoughts on their at times mutually abusive marriage! Also talked with my Dad about the situations I had seen during the weekend, making me say, I am thinking of telling them if they want me to go back to their house, or come to mine, leave the fighting alone. I am reconsidering whether I want to spend as much time with these people. Potential loss of friends, like you mentioned.

June, 11th Monday, 3 of Wands

Decisions have been made and plans are put in motion. This card demonstrates a virile force, confidence and boldness to launch enterprises by bringing three things or people together. From a position of authority you could command, supervise, and direct activities. This could be in trade or overseas business and foreign negotiations. Your plans may require travel and handling your business from afar. Foresight in determining future needs could be important.

I went to work on Monday...travel: I have been thinking of going to Sweden soon, not for business, though, to see that male friend.

Business negotiations....work has gone as normal the past couple of days. Haha. But, I am going to start courses again that lead to further qualifications in my field, more so firmed up by yesterday (Tues.)

New Zealand is a day ahead just about from the US. Our Tues is your Mon etc.

Your reading seems to have been very, very accurate.

Thanks.

Horne and Aprilamise, don't shoot! I'm so tired and I really need to catch up on other things, and since you asked pinony for a reading I'm taking the opportunity to just not read you this time around. Thanks for opening yourselves up to practice. Horne, I'll give you your cards and a lil blip later if you want you can tell me how your week has been later. But times a ticking and you may only get 2 future readings at this rate. :( Sorry.

Angelina, no no, thank you. Thanks so much for the details and posting so quickly. It's very validating and reassuring to know how accurate my cards can be. Now the test comes when you know what may happen. I did try to take into account the time difference (it's like 13 hrs or something) when I wrote you but maybe my posting of events is a little slow. Plus I wonder if this is like a reoccurring thing with my cards, like I've been a day or a month behind in my readings. When I did the year reading the 'present' month felt like it happened the month before to some (although for my own it was current). I'm not sure what it means exactly :unsure: Time can move so quickly it seems. Anywho, so here's what I got for your for Tuesday through Friday. And I guess we'll know if they hold true as the week progresses. :)

Nigel, the remainder of your reading follows Angelina's. :)

Angelina's reading, cont'd

June, 12th Tuesday, The Hermit – Reversed

You may be fearing loneliness or solitude or feel unsociable and avoiding close relationships. You may have been deserted or turned your back on friends or family. Perhaps a teacher or a guru you feel has proven false or betrayed you. You could hold others or yourself to impossible standards while. You may claim expert on something you’re not. You could refuse to listen or give or receive bad advice. You could be secretive about something you want to conceal or disguise. The need for inner journeying can become compulsive. You may withdraw from others to take back your inner light to see your flaws and potentials. You could have a mini midlife crisis, as you fear getting older it may lead you to act immaturely or start rehashing old habits, ideas or beliefs. You may act like a Grumpy ol’ Bitty when it comes to those younger than you. Can indicate checkout out your family tree. This card suggests digestive issues, stiffness in joints, poor eyesight, hearing and or insomnia.

June 13th Wednesday, 7 of Cups – Reversed

Stressing clear and logical thinking for making realistic plans and setting priorities. You could be losing touch with the reality of your situation. Maybe you’re spending too much time in an imaginary world. Struggling to resist temptation you may battle with the 7 deadly sins with contrary virtues. Like humility against pride, kindness against envy, abstinence against gluttony, chastity against lust, patience against anger, liberality against covetousness and diligence against sloth. What you once valued may have lost its appeal or you had a change in priority in favor of a greater reward. You may be a creative person with great designs but there may be an imaginative passion that is lacking in your current project. A hope could be shattered.

June 14th Thursday, Knight of Swords – Reversed

You or someone you know may be acting fanatical and out of control which is causing them to finally run out of steam. You may be trying so hard to win that you loose track of what the true goal is and end up running in the wrong direction. Your adrenaline is pumping and you’re all riled up but it may be causing you to see the finer details and jump into unnecessary arguments. In doing so you’re see as delusional, irrational and come off as having a sharp tongue.

June 15th Page of Cups – Reversed

Afraid of love this person may be denying their emotional vulnerability. Which can lead to relationships that you know won’t be successful so that you don’t get hurt. You may have been spurned as a child when you reached out. Can indicate loss of innocence and trust. You may need constant reassurance that you are loved. You may be trying to hard to ingratiate yourself as proof that you are worthy. You may be overdressed for the occasion or love the ‘bad boy.’ This card suggests escaping into fantasies or romance (novels?) or a private ‘world.’ Your intuition may be trying to communicate something to you but you cannot or will not listen. Pay attention to your dreams, even if they are upsetting, as they are helping you resolve some old issues. Careful of making yourself sick from love because you yearn and ache for someone. Messages can include something (an engagement, invitation, a relationship) being unexpectedly called off. News will affect what you feel more than what you think. Psychic messages may prove false (:huh:).

I'm curious to see if your dreams towards friday or saturday hold any special meaning that day. So if you remember please let me know :)

Nigel's reading cont'd

June, 12th Tuesday, 9 of Cups – Reversed

Errors, mistakes and faults will be revealed. Everything unpleasant that was hidden from sight may be exposed. This could be from your own sincerity and honesty or someone that uncovers the situation and/or shows you the errors of your ways. This may leave you feeling librated from superficial or false attachments. You may need to let go of a former attitude of complacency even if it means no longer hiding the ‘public’ expression of your feelings. Resting on your laurels will work strongly against your current abilities and methods. Maintaining a façade may no longer be necessary if you think about what makes you happy and what you really want. There may be overindulgences in food or drink, even though symptoms of these are kept hidden.

June, 13th Wednesday, The Magician

This card is about, “Me, Myself, and I” and doing things all on your own. This could be you or someone you know. You are focused on a task and you have the tools and the skills to back it up. You ould be using your mind, skills, etc to organize, manipulate ideas and initiate action, create new ideas and communicate with others. You could be promoting yourself or using persuasive tactics. You are witty clever and cunning. You are capable of facilitating change. You could be writing, speaking or using new technology. This card is about someone who is capable of making it happen especially when it’s favorable to their needs. This could be someone who talks a good game and can use that to manipulate you/others. At its worst they can use trickery to foster an illusion, manipulating the truth for personal gain.

June, 14th Thursday, The Hermit – Reversed

You may fear loneliness or solitude or feel unsociable and avoiding close relationships. Someone, friends or family, will feel like they’ve been deserted. You may try not to examine something closely and deny what’s right in front of you. Over-caution can lead to paranoia. You may be secretive about something you want to conceal or disguise. You might fear getting older and disabled. You may behave like a grumpy old man and intolerant of the young. You may attach yourself to old beliefs, customs and old ideals. You may get trapped in nostalgia, can indicate checking out your family tree. There may be digestive issues, stiffness in joints, poor eyesight, hearing and or insomnia.

June, 15th Friday, Page of Swords

You or someone you know may be, expectantly, trying to look ahead to see what’s coming their way. When dealing with others you may be alert and quick witted but if threatened cutting or spiteful. You could be trying out new ideas or technologies or playing games that are mentally and physically demanding and require cunning and dexterity. You could literally be using a sharp cutting instrument. Keep vigilant and watchful. This card can represent someone who as a kid was defensive or suspicious, perhaps because of early betrayals or wounding. News may arrive about difficulties, negotiations, contracts, or legal matters or could include gossip and tales.

Thanks again for participating!

Guest angelina12

You may be fearing loneliness or solitude or feel unsociable and avoiding close relationships. You may have been deserted or turned your back on friends or family. Perhaps a teacher or a guru you feel has proven false or betrayed you. You could hold others or yourself to impossible standards while. You may claim expert on something you’re not. You could refuse to listen or give or receive bad advice. You could be secretive about something you want to conceal or disguise. The need for inner journeying can become compulsive. You may withdraw from others to take back your inner light to see your flaws and potentials. You could have a mini midlife crisis, as you fear getting older it may lead you to act immaturely or start rehashing old habits, ideas or beliefs. You may act like a Grumpy ol’ Bitty when it comes to those younger than you. Can indicate checkout out your family tree. This card suggests digestive issues, stiffness in joints, poor eyesight, hearing and or insomnia.

Today (Wed), and of late, I have been finding phone calls annoying - as I prefer to be left alone, I am a shift worker and don't want to be woken up even at 9am or 10am as I may be asleep. My Dad called and I didn't want to listen to him. (But this sometimes happens, but def. happened today.)

Getting older? Didn't have a mini mid-life crisis, but I was thinking of the past today and getting older. I realised a colleague I had who was about 60 or older a decade ago may have now passed away....I searched for her on the net and only found an obituary for a person by that name.

This was part of my conversation with my father on the telephone. The subject changed though to that of the marriage between my brother and his wife, which is an ongoing saga, because it's not going well. After a bit I told my Dad to stop speaking about it, as there's nothing more that could be said right now on them

Diet/digestion - yes I had that today for sure. I may be lactose intolerant and that was playing up today, as unfortunately I ate too much cheese.

Joint stiffness? I slept on a mattress that was too short for my legs for two days during the weekend at my friend's house, my legs were scrunched up. So on /Sunday/Monday/Tues my legs hurt when I stood up to walk.

Stressing clear and logical thinking for making realistic plans and setting priorities. You could be losing touch with the reality of your situation. Maybe you’re spending too much time in an imaginary world. Struggling to resist temptation you may battle with the 7 deadly sins with contrary virtues. Like humility against pride, kindness against envy, abstinence against gluttony, chastity against lust, patience against anger, liberality against covetousness and diligence against sloth. What you once valued may have lost its appeal or you had a change in priority in favor of a greater reward. You may be a creative person with great designs but there may be an imaginative passion that is lacking in your current project. A hope could be shattered.

Yes, sloth prevails here. The place needs a good clean. I am running out of excuses! Imaginary world? I am on the net too much rather than doing the cleaning! :)

Passion lacking? Yes I need to tidy the place and begin my newly-found studies courses again, now I have the chance and the time to do so.

I'll post again during the weekend to give you a summary for the rest of my week! (It's now nearly 10.45pm Wed, so it's safe to give you a summary for what has transired today.)

Thanks

Guest angelina12

My feedback for Chilli, Thursday.

I may as well give you the feedback for today, as it seems to have been proved right.

(I did know what was going to happen, and I don't really think it influenced me too, as I have a bone to pick with a service provider for about a week or more.)

I am dissatisfied with a service I have received, and have again had service from this provider, which isn't so good. I am going to try and email through a polite complaint (for the second time).

Hopefully, they won't think I am too dissatisfied, as I am good customer, money-wise...I don't want to get my money back, I just want to register the fact, politely, I am not entirely happy with the service levels here.

(They may see it a different way, however.)

Yes, you're right, I didn't want to let this complaint go about this service, so yes, maybe I am quite dogged in pursuing this.

Thanks again, your readings are very accurate! (Uncannily so!)

I'll keep in touch as to what happens over the next two days.

Horne and Aprilamise, don't shoot! I'm so tired and I really need to catch up on other things, and since you asked pinony for a reading I'm taking the opportunity to just not read you this time around. Thanks for opening yourselves up to practice. Horne, I'll give you your cards and a lil blip later if you want you can tell me how your week has been later. But times a ticking and you may only get 2 future readings at this rate. :( Sorry.

Angelina, no no, thank you. Thanks so much for the details and posting so quickly. It's very validating and reassuring to know how accurate my cards can be. Now the test comes when you know what may happen. I did try to take into account the time difference (it's like 13 hrs or something) when I wrote you but maybe my posting of events is a little slow. Plus I wonder if this is like a reoccurring thing with my cards, like I've been a day or a month behind in my readings. When I did the year reading the 'present' month felt like it happened the month before to some (although for my own it was current). I'm not sure what it means exactly :unsure: Time can move so quickly it seems. Anywho, so here's what I got for your for Tuesday through Friday. And I guess we'll know if they hold true as the week progresses. :)

Nigel, the remainder of your reading follows Angelina's. :)

June 14th Thursday, Knight of Swords – Reversed

You or someone you know may be acting fanatical and out of control which is causing them to finally run out of steam. You may be trying so hard to win that you loose track of what the true goal is and end up running in the wrong direction. Your adrenaline is pumping and you’re all riled up but it may be causing you to see the finer details and jump into unnecessary arguments. In doing so you’re see as delusional, irrational and come off as having a sharp tongue.

June 15th Page of Cups – Reversed

Afraid of love this person may be denying their emotional vulnerability. Which can lead to relationships that you know won’t be successful so that you don’t get hurt. You may have been spurned as a child when you reached out. Can indicate loss of innocence and trust. You may need constant reassurance that you are loved. You may be trying to hard to ingratiate yourself as proof that you are worthy. You may be overdressed for the occasion or love the ‘bad boy.’ This card suggests escaping into fantasies or romance (novels?) or a private ‘world.’ Your intuition may be trying to communicate something to you but you cannot or will not listen. Pay attention to your dreams, even if they are upsetting, as they are helping you resolve some old issues. Careful of making yourself sick from love because you yearn and ache for someone. Messages can include something (an engagement, invitation, a relationship) being unexpectedly called off. News will affect what you feel more than what you think. Psychic messages may prove false (:huh:).

I'm curious to see if your dreams towards friday or saturday hold any special meaning that day. So if you remember please let me know :)

Nigel's reading cont'd

June, 12th Tuesday, 9 of Cups – Reversed

Errors, mistakes and faults will be revealed. Everything unpleasant that was hidden from sight may be exposed. This could be from your own sincerity and honesty or someone that uncovers the situation and/or shows you the errors of your ways. This may leave you feeling librated from superficial or false attachments. You may need to let go of a former attitude of complacency even if it means no longer hiding the ‘public’ expression of your feelings. Resting on your laurels will work strongly against your current abilities and methods. Maintaining a façade may no longer be necessary if you think about what makes you happy and what you really want. There may be overindulgences in food or drink, even though symptoms of these are kept hidden.

June, 13th Wednesday, The Magician

This card is about, “Me, Myself, and I” and doing things all on your own. This could be you or someone you know. You are focused on a task and you have the tools and the skills to back it up. You ould be using your mind, skills, etc to organize, manipulate ideas and initiate action, create new ideas and communicate with others. You could be promoting yourself or using persuasive tactics. You are witty clever and cunning. You are capable of facilitating change. You could be writing, speaking or using new technology. This card is about someone who is capable of making it happen especially when it’s favorable to their needs. This could be someone who talks a good game and can use that to manipulate you/others. At its worst they can use trickery to foster an illusion, manipulating the truth for personal gain.

June, 14th Thursday, The Hermit – Reversed

You may fear loneliness or solitude or feel unsociable and avoiding close relationships. Someone, friends or family, will feel like they’ve been deserted. You may try not to examine something closely and deny what’s right in front of you. Over-caution can lead to paranoia. You may be secretive about something you want to conceal or disguise. You might fear getting older and disabled. You may behave like a grumpy old man and intolerant of the young. You may attach yourself to old beliefs, customs and old ideals. You may get trapped in nostalgia, can indicate checking out your family tree. There may be digestive issues, stiffness in joints, poor eyesight, hearing and or insomnia.

June, 15th Friday, Page of Swords

You or someone you know may be, expectantly, trying to look ahead to see what’s coming their way. When dealing with others you may be alert and quick witted but if threatened cutting or spiteful. You could be trying out new ideas or technologies or playing games that are mentally and physically demanding and require cunning and dexterity. You could literally be using a sharp cutting instrument. Keep vigilant and watchful. This card can represent someone who as a kid was defensive or suspicious, perhaps because of early betrayals or wounding. News may arrive about difficulties, negotiations, contracts, or legal matters or could include gossip and tales.

Thanks again for participating!

i was looking forward to your style of readings. oh well, i 'll wait for the next one

Guest angelina12

Friday: well, it's only just begun, but I think it's ok to post now. (8.45am)

I did have a lot of deeper thoughts on my love life last night, so from very late Thurs into early Fri morning.

It's ok to have deeper thoughts, but if I go too far into it for myself, it might be a case of thinking too much and then achieving nothing. This is along the lines of what you were speaking about.

On the other hand, if I only scratch the surface with another party, it may be not going far enough in, as I believe (though of course I am not God), that there's he's a lot more deeper than what he shows on the surface.

Thanks Chilli for the insights this week.

-------------------

1pm update:

I am wondering if you're reading my brother rather than me for his love life - just for today. His marriage is on the rocks and it sounds a lot like characteristics in the reading for today apply to him. Various events in the past day or so, indicate bigger trouble in his marriage.

I am not really having trouble today, I am very calm, very still. He's got more issues and events going on for him that I can ever imagine, it sounds like your card is picking these up perhaps.

Issues include: money, welfare of a child, power and control issues, fighting....a seemingly headstrong partner and their paths don't seem to match...big things....

Angelina thank you so much for your feedback. When you asked if I picked up on your brother I went to recheck that you got a court card, turns out you did. So it could definitely be your brother that came up in your reading. I remember at one point while writing things out I kept getting myself confused as I wanted to write they, or their, etc. Something felt like it wasn't for you. I shoulda listened to my intuition. I love practice readings, they are so helpful! Thank you again for all your feedback it was definitely a worthwhile experience for me as well :D

Thanks nigel....

so...

what about the rest of the week?

you know, the 7 other days worth of readings... (which, btw, takes me over 4 hours to write up)

I looked back on the other cards you drew and some things were very accurate

card 1 you mentioned about being concerned with my appearance that was very accurate,I am very self conscious and also the part about recycling is correct as well

card 2 I am trying to face my fears and anxieties in different ways

card 3 I am unemployed and am not qualified for many of the jobs that are available,I don't have a credit card but paying bills has been a problem

card 4 I noticed that I was left very confused on that day but just brushed it off then reality set in a few days later I will give feedback on the other cards later

Guest Moopurple

I'm gonna go ahead and close this topic since it's been so long. Chiili can reopen if she feels the desire to respond ;)