Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
s_coy2005

healing energy

i could use some healing energy.. i am in a tough spot and i would love to get motivation to do things please help me out thanks.. :)

i could use some healing energy.. i am in a tough spot and i would love to get motivation to do things please help me out thanks.. :)

Sending you GREEN LIGHT for GO!

Hi. I'm new :)

Can't say I'm convinced by all this psychic healing malarkey but will approach it with an open mind.

I've only given a little thought to it an seen nothing "official" about it. Can anyone recommend a step by step practical approach I can try to prove to myself one way or the other? ;)

Not sure at the moment if it's a product of the imagination manifesting itself so need to take up a more official line then put it to the test. I've got as far as holding my hands apart from each other and seeing if I can "feel" anything. The only sensation is a bit of a prickly tingle and something I could compare to having two fistfuls of magnets, attracting and repelling in different spots. If you move against the repelling spots it's just like with magnets.

Apart from that I tried to see if I could "feel" my wife's presence, while she was sat on the floor front of me watching TV oblivious to my experiment initially. Now that ones a little more curious. I imagined I could feel something cold. The more I focussed on it the closer it felt. Like a block of ice. Didn't bother me at all though the oddity was that my wife then unexpectedly flinched and span around looking alarmed. I didn't touch her but she said she felt something very hot.

That was a few years ago. Not quite long forgotten but it was odd enough for curiosity and an open mind to remain. There may be a logical explanation but let's see.

Hi. I'm new :)

Can't say I'm convinced by all this psychic healing malarkey but will approach it with an open mind.

I've only given a little thought to it an seen nothing "official" about it. Can anyone recommend a step by step practical approach I can try to prove to myself one way or the other? ;)

Not sure at the moment if it's a product of the imagination manifesting itself so need to take up a more official line then put it to the test. I've got as far as holding my hands apart from each other and seeing if I can "feel" anything. The only sensation is a bit of a prickly tingle and something I could compare to having two fistfuls of magnets, attracting and repelling in different spots. If you move against the repelling spots it's just like with magnets.

Apart from that I tried to see if I could "feel" my wife's presence, while she was sat on the floor front of me watching TV oblivious to my experiment initially. Now that ones a little more curious. I imagined I could feel something cold. The more I focussed on it the closer it felt. Like a block of ice. Didn't bother me at all though the oddity was that my wife then unexpectedly flinched and span around looking alarmed. I didn't touch her but she said she felt something very hot.

That was a few years ago. Not quite long forgotten but it was odd enough for curiosity and an open mind to remain. There may be a logical explanation but let's see.

I'm new too Simon. I thought I would reply just to say that I think you are on to something! It has taken a long time for me to realize there is such a thing as psychic energy and then to decide to look into it. From what I have read, your sensations between your hands is right on and it sounds to me like you sent some energy toward your wife. I'm not going to be able to convince you it is real. I think that is something you will have to decide for yourself. If you keep at it, I think you will be surprised and convinced.