Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jamhammer

A request for my wife

Hi I am new here and I am not sure if I am allowed to request this, if I am not then I apologise.

I will tell you a little about why I am asking. About 1 1/2 years ago I lost my job that I had been in for 10 years and I had to find another as quick as possible, I was fortunate enough to find one but the wage was alot lower and it has put us in financial problems which we are struggling to get out of. I managed to find a second job to try and help but it hasn't done much to be honest. Since this happened we have had nothing but bad luck and 2 months ago we lost our baby due to miscarriage and it has hit myself and my wife very hard.

I have to stay strong for my wife and children so I do not show my feelings on the outside and wait until I am alone, but I would like it if someone could send a little help for my wife to help her, I love her so much and it breaks my heart to see her pain.

Also if it would be possible I would like to ask if someone could send a prayer of healing to all who are in need of help as I believe that even a little help can go along way.

Many thanks

Jason

Hi I am new here and I am not sure if I am allowed to request this, if I am not then I apologise.

I will tell you a little about why I am asking. About 1 1/2 years ago I lost my job that I had been in for 10 years and I had to find another as quick as possible, I was fortunate enough to find one but the wage was alot lower and it has put us in financial problems which we are struggling to get out of. I managed to find a second job to try and help but it hasn't done much to be honest. Since this happened we have had nothing but bad luck and 2 months ago we lost our baby due to miscarriage and it has hit myself and my wife very hard.

I have to stay strong for my wife and children so I do not show my feelings on the outside and wait until I am alone, but I would like it if someone could send a little help for my wife to help her, I love her so much and it breaks my heart to see her pain.

Also if it would be possible I would like to ask if someone could send a prayer of healing to all who are in need of help as I believe that even a little help can go along way.

Many thanks

Jason

I'm sure I won't be the only member wishing you well.

Much love & light to you and your family Jason, hard times seem to take forever to pass when in the moment...staying strong for each other is the golden benefit of that very special support you have in one another. May you both always be surrounded by the love you also help to create.

Kindest Regards Neleh. :)

You know, Jason, I had a time in life where miscarriage took our 16 week unborn child. It was very difficult for everyone just as you mentioned. This is what I know about a loss such as yours. My husband never even looked at the baby book I made for our lost one or the tiny 1/2 inch baby booties I made nor did he ever cry and share his feelings with me about it. Not even to this day. But, if he would have, then the feelings of resentment I had for him would not have developed...our relationship changed from loving to blaming. You can avoid this right now by NOT being Strong and start experiencing the feelings, hurt, loss, anger with your loved ones. The thing about increased consciousness is one must know it is not weak to express natural human feelings. You will resolve to show inner strength in the act of expression and experiencing. This will help your wife, family , and yourself heal.

Often, these things happen for a specific reason such as bringing the family together during times of mutual loss, the child had to experience the miscarriage, or the child soul may have decided the time was not right just yet and may come around later or in some other capacity into your family. My little lady did come around again and she is now 3 years old.

Take care,

Soul Searcher.

Many thanks Neleh you are very kind,

I would also like to thank you Soul Searcher, I read your words and they touched me deeply. I have always been a person to hide their feelings when infront of loved ones or people close to me, but I decided to take your advice and speak to my wife about how I felt and we both cried and opened up to each other more than we have ever done in our 13 years of marriage.

We have both agreed to always show our feelings and I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders as I no longer need to hide.

I too believe that it happened for a reason and that one day the happy feeling will once again be felt.

I thank you all for your kind words and support, you do not realize how much it has meant.

Love and Peace

Jason