Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Guest chiquita07

Can someone see the truth of w's feelings?

Guest chiquita07

Just please tell me if you can sense it without giving further details...

Chiquita,

I don't know about how other people read but I personally do not read people who 1) Don't want to be read 2) Did not give permission to be read and 3) People who have had several readings within a short period of time. (Kinda like when a bartender decides when you've had enough lol). Your question falls in the second category. It's an invasion of privacy and space. Personally I find it disrespectful (especially when done to me) and I would not like that kind of karma.

It may just be more of a matter of asking a more specific question about the situation at hand rather than trying to read W specifically and without his knowledge. At the very least you may gather some insight as to the situation or certain feelings you have or have been projecting will come to light.

Guest chiquita07

how do i delete this, im done here anyway, can someone just delete my entire account? thanks

I'm sorry you were unable to get the message/answer you seek (as it may be an answer you already know. If you don't trust his feelings, that is something that needs to be resolved directly between the two of you or you need to come to terms with it).

If you really want to delete your account I can do that for you. But understand that although you may no longer be active your old posts will still be found in the archives.

I hope you find the answers you seek in the future.

Just please tell me if you can sense it without giving further details...

please explain this W character to me and i will tell you meaning who is he to you. does he live with you? stuff like that.

Chiquita, is no longer on the guild unfortunately.

It's very thoughtful of you to try to help:)

Sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted. I get the feeling you do know the answer and maybe can't accept the answer. Especially,if you have asked for several of the same reading.

I wish you all the best. Love and light.